This is Lapis. Press F to spit at her

This is Lapis. Press F to spit at her.

Attached: 1565901433520.png (1440x806, 222K)

>adding cuffs
absolute lowest tier. a patrician appreciates that her strongest bonds were the chains of her own mind and revels in the victory over their very spirit

>F
You retard

Yea but with chains it's exactly rubbing salt in the wound.

Can she break those cuffs?

We really needed yet another Steven Universe thread on the board just for this huh

obviously she can but she's given up on living

This is a Lapis hate thread, we don't need Steven and his gay CG's.

Who are some characters that are more hated than Lapis?

Bob is more hated than Lapis.

Attached: bob.jpg (1280x720, 82K)

HEY WAIT A MINUTE YOU CAN'T TAKE MY FIANCEE AND GET AWAY!

Attached: 4a6.gif (320x240, 1.08M)

S

>I'll come back for you
Something about Lapis and how she's treated within the story and meta-contextually really bothers me. Potential grievances with the CG, Peridot, and Bismuth have all been seemingly swept under the rug to allow more focus on more 'important' story lines. Peridot gets at least one episode with each of the CG, and Jasper gets like 1 minute to cry her heart out. Lapis gets mostly garbled angst going up in smoke when the story calls for her to be air support. Fucking hell, they even got Jennifer Paz to record some voice lines for that Save the Light DLC, which was ultimately unfinished/scrapped.

Attached: lapis.Steven_neo-rama.png (900x769, 178K)

She can't break those cuffs

Lapis would be a great example of how victims sometimes become the abusers, if the show had any balls.

>Press F to spit
Come on user this isn’t rocket science. If you’re gonna spit on someone do it right.

Bob is a good guy
Give him a chance

It's more fitting for a slave.

no she wouldn't. Lapis isn't an abuser
inb4
>but she was mean to the space invader desperately trying to kill her only friend because it wanted to avenge its tyrannical leader who wasn't even killed in the first place much less by that small child
fuck you
Being held at the bottom of the ocean was much less than Jasper actually deserved, and corruption wasn't enough.

>Jasper tried to kill steven
ok retard

did we not watch the same fucking show? that's literally all she ever did

Thanks to show's Steven-o-vision rule, we only see them only if Steven does the favor and moves his fat ass to visit them.

I'm assuming we were talking about pre-malachite, at which point jasper only knocked steven out. She also didn't know about the whole pink/rose quartz thing. At this point her actions were completely justified. Maybe after months of being trapped at the bottom of the ocean due to steven and the cg, yeah she tried to kill him.

F

Worst gem

F

Attached: 1529792789152.png (454x450, 73K)

ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

>Ctrl+F
>no "bitch"

>completely justified
Are you fucking stupid? She was going to shatter Steven on that beach her first appearance if she didn't get her ass kicked, and trapped by Lapis
And no, murdering a child because someone rebelled against your galactic empire and freed a planet is not justified you morally repugnant tumor.
Your boner does not make Jasper a victim. She deserved everything that happened to her and worse

steven has given them nothing but favors. especially lapis.

>she was going to shatter Steven
>even though the worst she had done up to that point was give him a black eye
your boner does not make your baseless conjecture fact.

fucking this
they dont know how to handle her character
>I'll come back for you
I wish he did came back to help her..."there's no time" my ass

Lapis is hot, but these gem bitches are too dangerous to date unless you can mind control them.

so how would you have done it? steven overpowers garnet just to find lapis?

hmmm....
>using his talk no jutsu he takes everyone to her cell and since the ship was falling anyways they get in the cell and he covers everyone with the bubble shield

something like that I think, yet I get your point user

That looks embarrassing. Geesh.

And I made it.

Nope. Gem tech.

Don't go hating on bob.

>She was going to shatter Steven on that beach her first appearance

You mean when she headbutted him? Because she did not try to shatter him.

Nor did she try to shatter anyone when she fused into Malachite, but of course she didn't have the opportunity either.

The cuffs restrain her power: no water manipulation while she's in them.

they need to unfuse garnet to use sapphire's super speed.
there's no way anyone can justify 'future-vision' because that would take a shit ton of future planning on garnet's part to achieve the best outcome (lapis is no longer a sad sack and helps to assault blue diamond)

Lapis tried to murder Steven too you retard, and she doesn't even have the excuse of mistaking him for someone that murdered her loved one

>Lapis tried to murder Steven

Is that what she's being punished for?

Sorry, just occasionally I enjoy sentences like that.

Better than pearl