The Sentry MCU

Apparently Kevin faigy is considering adding the century to the MCU. How how would you do this? And no
>I wouldn't do this

Thread theme
>youtube.com/watch?v=eP05iSzpz94

Attached: 220px-Sentry_2.png (220x335, 131K)

He was there all along and was revealed by Thanos' fuckery.

the antagonist in a Hulk movie but they won't do that

>the century

Attached: 1485045442342.jpg (406x404, 39K)

Hyperion instead

Fucking text to speech.

It's a joke, Sentry isn't an actual superhero. Because the Sentry is such a stupid and broken character.

Nicolas Cage obviously. Dye his hair blonde and you have Bob. Might need a different actor to play Sentry.

Attached: nicolas-cage-1.jpg.jpg (618x410, 59K)

The Sentry is a great character that's been poorly used. His original run amazing.

>His original run is overrated.

Actually, I think this guy might be onto something. Get Nic Cage for powered-down Bob, Henry Cavill for Sentry form.

I'd say go with a complete unknown. Really play into the forgotten angle.
Says you.

If they want to add him to the MCU, then they need to change him. A LOT. Sentry always felt...no, he is a character that got shoved in forcefully. Not to mention the way he got his powers. No. He needs a revamp.

The sentry is a terrible character and everyone who likes him should have their head cut off.
I am not joking.

>The Sentry is a great character

As a one-off story. He's shit the second you try to incorporate him to 616 as a permanent addition.

I was shocked he didn't show up in one of the MCU adjacent shows as another clichéd Superman parody.

He's been written shit. Bendis clearly didn't know the character and it just got worse from there. If you get the right talent anything's possible.

Did Bob touch you as a child?

There is no way Marvel will make a movie about a straight white man anymore

They can't make any Hulk movies and MCU Hulk is a cuck anyway. The guy lost every fight he was ever in.

introduce him as the main plot focus in a Dark Avengers movie, the guy that Norman sets out to control and the big threat is he's obviously going to lose his hold over him and the Void might comes out to play

Make him a love interest to Carol. She finally opens up and is happy to meet another person who she feels she can relate with. However, he starts becoming more aggressive throughout the movie and eventually gives in to the Void who becomes the main villain. Carol has to put him down with help from Fury and some friends or whatever. She inevitably does, but Sentry feels betrayed in his last moments alive and this ends up impacting her for the rest of her tenure, kinda like NYC and Sokovia for Tony.

>Carol is a cunt why her?
She's also ridiculously overpowered in the MCU. So is Sentry in the comics. She's currently the closest to his power level and it would make her feel more human to have loved and lost. It would also give her a villain/ally who she can't just overpower and cause her to focus on her wits.

Attached: 54085861da0063584f5cba36f88f9dae.jpg (492x750, 113K)

I don't know. You really need to introduce Bob as kind of a nice guy who had a relationship with everybody before you introduce the Void as a part of him.

>However, he starts becoming more aggressive throughout the movie and eventually gives in to the Void who becomes the main villain
Not really the MCU's style. Thor is from the 9 realms and his movies have all involved villains from the 9 realms. Tony's a weapons designer businessman whose weapons were used against and later used by terrorists, and his villains have been terrorists or other businessmen. Taking inspiration from the comics, each hero has their sort of corner of the MCU fighting villains in some way associated with themselves. So far, Carol has been empowered by an alien-scientist-designed lightspeed engine powered by a space-magic mcguffin, then abducted and brainwashed by aliens and fought aliens, specifically the ones who abducted her and their military enemies. The link to the Sentry is only as you said
>She's also ridiculously overpowered in the MCU. So is Sentry in the comics.
There's not much link otherwise. You'd have to rewrite a link into the character, and that's usually shitty.

I actually thought that be a good idea. But I would save the Void for a second movie. Just imagine instead of having "The Sentry will return", have "The Void is coming". Hell, you could even have the Void sing something like Mr. Sandman or Yesterday over the credits.

stop i dont believe u

Attached: sentryvoid7.jpg (565x800, 176K)

Tie him into Blue Marvel as well.

The MCU doesn't deserve The Sentress.

Attached: Carol_Danvers_%28Earth-1611%29.jpg (844x484, 164K)

>And no
>I wouldn't do this
That's the ONLY fucking sensible solution, you libtard. Sentry does NOT work at all, and his existence is proof that Paul Jenkins should have never written anything more complex than business cards. Keep the fucker in limbo where he belongs.

This post reeks of 50year old boomer.

And you reek of worthless commie libtard.
Sentry is an absolute mistake and MarLEL should just erase all traces of his existence.

What is it about The Sentry that attracts so much fucking hate?

The idea of "god-level superhero that was there from the beginning and was the absolute bestest friend of every other cape, but had to erase himself from everyone's memory because he's actually a complete psycho whose dark side will destroy humanity" is completely senseless and retarded. And the fact that MarLEL keeps trying and failing to make him fit in the universe (just like they keep failing with mutants) just makes it worse.

Make him a proper Superman, bury MoS. Dont let up and keep the DCEU down. Show them that the farmboy can be done right.

>Dont let up and keep the DCEU down
*0.02 Mickey mouse bucks have been added to your Disney passport*

cringe

Attached: PlastinoFace_custom-26c477071824f41ea619319ab3ebc20a7d29df34-s6-c30.jpg (948x1308, 48K)

Love this idea but it'll never happen.

What does political affiliation have to do with any of this you dumb fuck?
Off yourself.

I don't think you understood his original run, user.

He's just one of those dumbasses who has to combine everyone who has a different opinion then him into the same group.

I would have it that science used to contain him and turn him into a non entity is quickly breaking down due to some sort of recent cosmic world event concerning magic. (The Dark Avengers movie).

Then over the space of three to four movies in next MCU Phase have character be slowly revealed through some well hidden easter eggs ( random photo, screen message, somebody being called Bobby by mistake etc). I would then end this MCU phase with Avengers finally being defeated and no superheroes left on Earth as they appeared to of destroy themselves this time to kill off villain (say The Beyonder).

Then I would open up Sentry with no heroes left on Earth with middle age man in his 40s waking up knowing he has to save planet. Slowly we all start to realise this man is Sentry.

As part of promotion I would re- realease a number of old Marvel Movies from first and maybe second MCU Phase with new filmed scenes of Sentry inserted in them.

This all ties into next Avengers movie when we find out instead of being destroyed The Void has taken all Avengers when they are at weakest in attempt to harness all his powers and make him strong enough to stop only man who ever been able to stop him 'The Void'.

After an epic fight scene where Sentry saves everybody again he realises that he has go back being his normal self and makes Dr Strange restore things back to status quo.

Feel free to explain what I don't get.

I wouldn't. The only way to do the Sentry justice in live-action is to go Lovecraftian - to reveal gradually how this ordinary joe is actually one of the greatest heroes the world has ever known... but why did we forget him? and then the second reveal: when this ordinary Schmoe took the fire of the gods and made himself into a god, he also opened the door to Hell.

Idiots like you get their opinion instantly disregarded.

>He did but we all forgot

WOW you are salty. Marvel turn down your Donut Steel?

That won't work since the Sentry IS the Beyonder.

What the fuck is up with regular anons having god tier ideas when billion dollar studios struggle doing the same with multiple writers working on the clock?
It is really a mark of the end of times approaching?

It wouldn't work because a full-on horror movie doesn't fit in the MCU.
They say the next 'Doctor Strange' is going to be one.

Phase 4 is gonna be the last.

I thought you meant hyperion (just woke up) and got excited bit I don't give a shit about Sentry

Hear me out

What if they release a Sentry movie out of the blue, no trailer, no press, no announcement, you'd just see "Sentry" in the cinemas and wonder what the fuck that is about, and you go in, and you watch a movie about Sentry in the MCU, movie ends with no consequence and has Sentry erasing himself from everyone's memories, its just a one shot movie that is part of the MCU but is inconsequential to it.

post credit scene is the movie's trailer

Attached: 1457971335043.jpg (960x720, 570K)

Attached: 6e56b53d234ddf3f1e301eff34879812.jpg (500x821, 69K)