Gunnerbad Lame

>Chapter 1: Page 1
>Welcome to Gunnerkrigg Court.

Attached: 00002188.jpg (600x849, 249K)

Stop it, OP!

:^)

Wait, the last part is a bit awkwardly drawn...
Does Eggers jump, but just land back down with annie?

Why is Kat a giant man now?

Kek

gunnerkringed

>It wants Elgamore and Court Annie to fuck

Second time, still unclear. Wow, Tom.

Wisps are the shipping readers!

I don't know either.

I think he tried to jump down alone, but once he was too far from Annie, he found himself by her side again.

>Elgamore and C-Annie
>Parley and Rey
>F-Annie and the Court agent guys.

>Rey's always had a thing for Parley. He likes strong women who can step on him.
>Annie has always been awkward around Eglamore. Her daddy issues and Eglamore's attractiveness and forwardness with her has always left her hot and bothered.
>Forest Annie has no one.

Attached: handdrawn-chef-logo-mascot-delicious_78838-17[1].jpg (626x626, 70K)

Wow, the wisps are making an illusion, just like they did before, but there are more of them so it is a better illusion, who could possibly imagine that would happen?

Illusions don't move people.

What if they're really emotional?

Annie having a thing for Eglamore is stupid

>A thing
That might be stupid, sure, but you don't have to be infatuated with someone to be sexually attracted towards them. People can't help but be sexually attracted to people they otherwise find appalling all the time. Annie's reactions to Eglamore generally fit that dynamic.

Plus there's the whole thing he had with her mother and his apparent projecting that on Annie early on.

gunnerkrigg court
for the archive
by the way, i want to impregnate annie

it's called "gunnerkrigg court" please it's not called "gunnerbad lame"

Yes.

Not that hard to follow. Goes right ends up on her left proving they're being kept in some unnaturally looped place.

Attached: 5f8.gif (350x263, 411K)

This. The same happened with Cvet when she clearly took to the air but was back on the ground in the next panel.

I guess it's confusing because the transition is instant or simply not perceivable.

Attached: 00002184[1].jpg (600x849, 244K)

How long do you guys think it'll be before Annie's heat starts to set in?

that's a really gross thing to talk about

Gross?

It's because he did a shit job at perspective. Instead of appearing next to them he should have shifted the perspective and have them reappear slightly behind before approaching the foreground like The brown on brown cave background doesn't help the situation either. Would have been better really showing Elgamore coming from within the cave.

Who says they are moving? They just think they are moving.

The whole idea is it's disorientating. It's not Tom's fault you can't understand that.

Drawing of Annie making out with herself when?

Since the first fucking day of that time shift shit?