Misfile

Wait, what?!

Attached: 627B01F2-9943-459B-B8B5-919EFA8F173A.jpg (563x788, 56K)

Heuuuggg.

If the problem is "she feels wrong" then how does giving her a brother accomplish anything? And where does the extra soul come from?

And why did Ash's car have an angry soul that just went "gurrrrrrr"?

15 years for this?!

It makes everyone happy! Girl Ash for Emily and Boy Ash for Ash. He gets to keep his gender and the good events of the webcomic aren’t erased.

Congratulations, they're twins! Which I guess would solve a fair few problems. Though I imagine Boy Ash had to do quite a bit of punching James when he finds out Girl Ash slept with him.

I'd guess it's a split of some kind. The part of Ash that liked being a girl stayed a girl and the part that wanted to be a boy again became the boy.

It's about the journey, is what I tell myself.

So Emily or whatever her name was is gonna have a threesome with the ash twins, right?

Does anyone besides Ash give a shit about the boy version of Ash?

Dropped this a while ago, what endgame did Missy get?

Previous page

Attached: 20190815_T2E7[1].jpg (563x788, 106K)

we don't know all the details yet but my bet is on her getting male Ash while Emily gets female Ash.

It's been properly foreshadowed and all, and Ash gets his resolution while we get to wank to girl Ash without it being gay. Seems like the best ending to me.

It'd be better if we got a Kampfer ending.

Will both Ash twins have memories of the misfile?

didnt this comic used to have street racing in it?

since they're Ash split into two they should, right? Emily didn't want girl-Ash to become a different person.

They've graduated to pro racing in the last couple pages, as you can see from the stuff posted on here

They were in a street race shortly before the finale. Then they got attacked by an Angel.

Didn't that happen fucking ten years ago?

That was another one.

Feb 26