Which one of you based and redpilled motherfuckers edited this. Thank you

Which one of you based and redpilled motherfuckers edited this. Thank you.

Attached: Capture.png (867x836, 365K)

Imagine wasting your time writing either version. Get a hobby.

>posting your own edit
yikes

...me?

not even a very good joke desu, the summer camp island wiki edits where more creative.

got any screencaps of those wiki edits?

and a 41% of killing themselves.

Jesus bro, at least learn to write.

I mean, it was a funny edit, but that ruined it for me.

Nice

Attached: 03F0EDD0-8F1A-48E9-AAFA-17E401227B81.png (500x500, 236K)

Based

Based. Fuck Yea Forumsmblr, and fuck fags

imagine being that triggered by a girl

Imagine being a fucking faggot and thinking you’re human

>kek'ed at first from the bad english
>kek'ed again from the last paragraph

Attached: 1507086657750.jpg (640x718, 54K)

you’re the one who edited a fictional frog’s Wikipedia page just to spite a handful of people you illiterate faggot

did this character break your safe space? get a life idiot

>user was just so happened to be browsing the Rocko's Modern life, Rachel Bighead wiki right around the time it was edited
>"hehe which one of u did this? teehee"
user...

Tranny defense force moving in. Back to hons

You’re on an Internet forum for grown men to talk about children’s cartoons telling someone to get a life.

Op this is why nobody sits with you at lunch

It’s because you’re pointing at something you obviously did and saying “HEY GUYS WHO DID THIS FUNNY THING?” You are the definition of cringe.

Seething

Tryhard, at least be funny

Not that user, but normies don't go on Yea Forums.

That only helps my point

Imagine accepting mental illness and thinking it's "("normal")".

>page history has back and forth edit war

We accept your autism

Gee, exactly the come back I was expecting. Sad and pathetic, much like you and your kind.

At least my “kind” puts up with your shit. Like who looks at a fucking statistic and laughs? “Haha 41% suicide rate! 41!” Also whoever changed it back, thanks.

Normal people don't have a 41% suicide rate because we're normal. We're not mentally unstable like people with "gender dysphoria" or whatever bullshit they want to call it next week. It doesn't help that you accept it as normal to give them the attention they seek.

People who rightfully despise you subhumans. The only thing sad about it is that it isn’t 100% with a 100% success rate. And you freaks don’t “put up” with anything. You tried to pass legislation forcing people to cater to your histrionic psychosis.

You’re providing attention to their problem by posting their suicide rate. You’re literally hurting yourself in your own confusion, you retard.

I wish we could have done more for you, user.

Attached: 1565484150806.jpg (1454x342, 174K)

Or, rather, pointing out that being normal doesn't have a suicide rate.

I’m not trans, you ass huffer.

There’s no problem there. Trannies killing themselves is good and most people agree.

Literally what category defines your “normal” because I guaran-fucking-tee a suicide rate exists.

>ass huffer
Go back to huffpo

No, the circlejerkers at /pol agree. Pretty much everyone else is indifferent.

Are you sure didnt meant to post this in reddit? Yea Forums has no upvote system