Trailer for JJ and Henry Abrams' Spider-Man:

Trailer for JJ and Henry Abrams' Spider-Man:

youtube.com/watch?v=L4BpMsAIEQc

Attached: spider-man-2019-1.jpg (600x900, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7DjXHnZDeXU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I hate nepotism.

Wtf happened to Pichelli'a art?

Would you try if you’re given this project written by a kid whose only claim to fame is his dad?

LOOKS LIKE SHIT
WHERE'S SPIDER-MAN 4

It's so sad Marvel still thinks it's something special

Attached: abrams-and-son.jpg (720x480, 42K)

How long is this again?

If your dad could pull some strings for you to write your own Spider-Man run would you do it?

No.

WE MADE A SPIDER MAN COMIC

Women who suck dick to get places have more integrety than the jews

>the villain's eyes are lens flares
BRAVO ABRAMS

We can't have something Spider-Man related without the miles disease.

I like the idea of trailers for comics.
I think DC has been doing a better job at them. It's not hard to make and does a good job. Comics don't have any sound, so a trailer with sounds and music can set the tone and get you excited. Dunno why it took so long for them to try them

youtube.com/watch?v=7DjXHnZDeXU

yes

They do those "trailers" for almost every new comic.

It's a 5-Issue mini

but they do a 90's die-cut cover just for this

His son looks like a huge faggot

This, at least they are actually doing that act on their own accord

don't we already have a "mysterious sinister villian who makes other villans shit their pants" in Spencer's run?
like I don't get why they're hyping this mini up so much. especially after the massive backlash it got after the Raimi fakeout.

>promote diversity
>shameless jewish tricks in your face

Rich Jewish kid, of course he does. They probably cut his dick and cooked it when he was born.

>the Raimi fakeout
What fakeout? People on twitter were retarded enough to think the countdown Marvel often does meant something else.

>want to sell the product to as many people as possible
>HELP THE JEWS ARE MIND CONTROLLING ME
its capitilism you fucking idiot

>mary cum bucket watson
Already wasted

Spider-Man doesn’t have many evergreen self-contained stories besides Blue so hopefully a celebrity author fixes that

suits the core comic audience then

>people thought it was SM 4
>they were happy about it
>get tricked

Capitilism indeed based retard

>Implying that sperging delusional Raimifags taking a fucking number out of context are considered """people"""

Die zoomer

Sad!

>Nick Lowe: And his minions are terrifying. And they do some horrible things to our main characters early on in the story. They're gonna be really hard to recover from. If they can
Will Cadaverous kill Mary Jane Watson early on in the first issue?

If he did that, and I'd forgive him all the drinking, abuse and squeezing my breast really hard once. Hell, making a comic together could do our relationship some good. We'd go full of old school art and writing-wise.

Attached: SPIDEY.jpg (325x623, 28K)

You don't start counting down from 4. They did that intentionally

Are we sure it's even his kid? The fag looks more like that guy from Honey I Did the Kids or whatever the fuck that film was called. Heck I think Abram's is a friend of that guy or something.

>he thinks nepotism is a strictly jewish trait
lmao

John Romita Jr

There's no doubt that he used his family ties to get jobs but at least he used to be able to draw well.

The entire industry is excited for CADAVEROUS!

By this preview I'm thinking that his "kids" is about beat the shit out of Spider-Man

Attached: Don't talk to me or my sons ever again.png (923x1414, 2.2M)

Yes, but I wouldn't want them to make a huge deal out of it. Get me the job, don't throw a big fat spotlight on it.

Thank God

JRJR at least had to be able to draw competently. It's easy as fuck to write some shitty fanfic and have that covered up by getting a great artist on it and editors to touch up the script. Becoming a comic artist on regular ongoings is difficult regardless of how you got the job.

Jewish privilege

>Unlikeable whore in the cover
Marvel when will they learn?

yes and i wouldnt be apologetic about it

JJ abrams is a fucking hack. His brother being a writer is pure nepotism. I’m not even from /pol/ but why is it always jews

>mary cum bucket watson
Wait I’ve been out of the loop, when did MJ become a whore?

Fuck off, shill

>Having his dad's look

Geez, at least try to be your own person.

You're not working for marvel anymore Bendis, let go.

Why do all jewish men look the same? Glasses, big nose, curly hair, nerdy/sheepish demeanor when they’re not screaming shrills.

It's just a daddy's boy who's using his dad's name and money, so he have to steal his look to make us remember who he is.

>His brother
It's not his brother. It's his 19 year old son. His son asked to get his Spider-man fanfiction published for his birthday, so JJ called up Marvel and told them to make it happen.

>It's not his brother. It's his 19 year old son. His son asked to get his Spider-man fanfiction published for his birthday, so JJ called up Marvel and told them to make it happen.
Christ almighty that’s awful. How disgusting.

I mean, we don't know if it was a birthday present, but yeah. It's his fresh out of high school son's fanfiction being published. Here's a picture of the kid:
He looks like he's 12. The fact that he wears the same glasses as his dad is extra hilarious.

>I mean, we don't know if it was a birthday present, but yeah. It's his fresh out of high school son's fanfiction being published. Here's a picture of the kid:
>get right out of HS
>get to “write” a comic
I’m sure he deserved it and it was in no way due to his father. Just like how Stephen Kings son “wrote” nosferatu

I don't think anyone, even Marvel themselves, is about to pretend that it wasn't purely because of who his dad is. There's a reason JJ Abrams is on all the marketing even though his son is the writer. He told Marvel that they could use his name to market it if they let his son write a Spider-man comic, and they jumped right on it.

Nepotism, pure and simple

It's even funnier because one of his dad's first book (Salem) was a Dracula remake.

ITT: undergrads mad that Marvel won't listen to their critiques or let them publish their own fan fiction

If Nasu can write a mega franchise from his fanfic in highschool, what about the talent and potential of a prolific writer son?

ayo gurl hmu i'll do art with you and squeeze your breast really hard (only when u want it)

Hacks, the lot of them desu

Phoning it in hard, cant blame her.

Henry pls

>If Nasu can write a mega franchise from his fanfic in highschool
Nasu had absolutely jackshit when he made Tsukihime and Fate. He didn't have a dad that walked to a big publisher and got his VN published, he had to fucking work for it and it payed off.
This little shit hasn't done anything and he gets to write and AU with Marvel's flagship character because his dad is famous.

have you met all jewish men on the planet?

Makes sense, Nasu works his way but muh eugenics

>Oy and Vey.jpg