Did we over hype it?

Attached: maxresdefault (12).jpg (1280x720, 144K)

yes it had a mediocre pilot and somehow enough retards deluded themselves into thinking it was the greatest thing since sliced bread

> We
Please, don't mix me with biomass of tasteless plebs, OP. Infinite Train pilot was compilation of cheap ideas for normalfags who can't enjoy cartoons without muh deepest lore, random humor, everything is possible setting, mystery shack, quircky female protag and cuties!! .

No, you guys just kept thinking with your dicks fantasizing about raping a fictional character about half your age, not caring about any other qualities the show would have and when you ran out of cum to spray the realization hit you like a small claims court. You guys do this every time there's a new show with a pretty face at the center of it all, which you are still doing with Amphibia, Forever 12, etc, and you're going to get burned every time when all you focus on are the waifus.

Attached: 1527928946532.jpg (500x335, 155K)

Not to say it was bad but it disappointed me by the end. I really overhype it and I have no one to blame, not even the show itself, but me

Is this going to share the same fate?

Attached: DWu5wcxVAAIUhJc.jpg (960x1200, 215K)

It was way too unsubtle to be truly good, that's an objective fact. Otherwise, most detractors seem to have expected the different thing, not the wrong thing. They wanted a LOST-esque experience where they are given a train riddle and given answer in the end, in actuality it was a cathartic story about finding strength to live on after a life changing experience or something like this.

No, that will be cancelled because the creator is a terrible person to everybody around her and has a history of sabotaging other people's work to try and climb over them.

Who's hyped for it anymore?

I am agree that waifu baiting is stupid, but how you don't want to fuck somebody half your age? Are you normalfag or something?

Raping is second nature if you're on Yea Forums. At least that's what all the libtards from tumblr and reddit keep telling me. Are you a libtard?

How haven't you been swatted yet?

Love is not a crime.

I feel ya bro

Could be the refugees from Star vs. fandom.

Duh. I don’t knkw why the hell any of you were, the pilot wasn’t even that great but you all acted like it was gonna be the new Gravity Falls

Yea Forums overhypes everything. Just look at Spiderverse

I think it was okay, my only disappoinment came when the robot turned out to be a person in a robot costume.

I overhyped it in my head after seeing the trailer. No one else is to blame for that.

That took an interesting plot point and pissed on it

this right here instantly made me lose all interest.

Attached: 1560305295948.jpg (125x124, 1K)

Yet Spiderverse, even after all the overhype, delivered. IT's excuse is?

i mean i kida am :(

It was perfectly fine.

yea. a week after it finished, literally no one is talking about. people are still talking about amphibia nearly a month after it finished. i feel like infinity train could've been better if they made it longer and made the conductor an actual robot

>Counductor made into sympathy bait without good any build up
>Episodes focusing on Tulips 'tragic backstory' when it was already giving a whole episode tackling it perfectly in 'The Cat's Car'
>Corgi ends up not really doing much
>Wheatly and Marvin ball not really doing much of intrest.

The more I think about it. The show really wanted suited for miniseries, It should of been like a 16-20 episode show focusing on the cars themselves with the boring personal stuff sprinkled in between them.
>Even the cars had a few duds. Chrome world had a great concept somewhat bogged down by having the mirror tulip still be just as sappy.
>Turtle world was fun but could of dealt with more of the glitchy aspect.
>Crystal world was dumb
>Ball pit world??

Attached: 1565755358754.jpg (514x514, 49K)

Yeah, it ended up being boring. I skipped around a lot when watching the episodes.

source? I find it funny because when she recently tweeted looking for people to hire for OH she liked a girl's request tweet who's literally a sociopath when it comes to climbing over others to get ahead.

Music was amazing. Plot fell a bit short of what I expected but it kept me entertained more than anything else this season. I look forward to the already announced s2 and maybe whatever new protagonist they use.

>I skipped around on a 10 episode plot driven miniseries
Man I wonder WHY you felt lost.

I just learned about it not that long ago, so me.

As long as it creates something substantial and has fun about it I'm sure I'll love it. Infinity Train barely had anything beyond potential and rushed through it regardless. It wasn't particularly fun either except I guess One-One's ramblings.

Could've just been a damn TV movie for all it matters. Don't see the point of making it a series if you aren't going to take the time to build on anything. The name of the show implies infinite possibles and yet we barely went any where and some of the interesting "worlds" are visited off-screen. I'm so unsatisfied. I don't even understand why One-One was acting up in the turtle world. So much rushing. So little build-up. So much left unsaid.

>Did we over hype it?
yes , pilot was good and cartoons were lacking in that period

Yes. Tulip especially has the most inconsistent personality I have ever seen.

I've learned not to get hyped for anything a long, long time ago.

Based star wars (former) fan

>I don't even understand why One-One was acting up in the turtle world.
I think they did it solely to hint his real role on the train. The turtle car was poorly designed by Amelia and was unfinished, so it makes sense that it was unnerving to One-one.

It's not that there's anything wrong with loving robots, but what we got fits the story better.

Yeah, that's where it drastically went downhill for me.
It had little dips before, but that's the point I became uninterested.
I really wish the Conductor had stayed some mysterious machine that could only communicate in sinister bloops like his introduction implied.

I understand, but the Conductor really needed more screentime and build up. Because of the lack of it, the twist felt shoehorned.

Attached: 1 mimikyu.jpg (1610x1616, 591K)

I saw nothing but negative things being said and how it'll never live up to the hype. Only just recently did I start seeing people saying anything remotely good about it because something something tribe wars.

A lot of people called the pilot out on being "cartoon lost" in that it was only interesting for the mystery element without any guarantee that the answer was going to be satisfying.

What's this?

I didn't see it until yesterday. I thought it was pretty good.
The plot with the conductor was a bit rushed, but still pretty good.

Thinking about it a day later, the train and the land surrounding it gives me a bit of an SCP vibe for some reason.