Invader Zim: Enter The Florpus

It's almost here

Attached: 1544707415596.png (680x678, 957K)

It feels a bit surreal after how many years of people trying to get ZIM back, Jhonen going, "Hell no, I ain't working for Nick ever again" and now we're getting this.

Legitimately, if ZIM and Samurai Jack can come back, even briefly, there is hope for any fucking cartoon. With the exception of shows like Megas where the rights were sold off and now nobody owns it.

Even if it winds up being bad, at least we'll have the comics.

Attached: Invader Zim 008-020.jpg (1988x3056, 1.22M)

It's 3 am here and in one hour i have to go to a long roadtrip to another country for my birthday vacation with my family, how much longer do i have to wait until the movie is released.

Attached: 1565557998841.png (937x879, 182K)

Quick. What do you have to say to your middle school self who is desperately hoping they bring Zim back to Nick?

40 min.

Thank you user.

Do not purchase that Operation Doom DVD. It will not help the show get back on the air. But purchase a couple of action figures while you still can

Please don't lose to the SJWs, Zim!

My sister and I were talking about this triumphant comeback and honestly after spending some time reading the first 8 issues of the comics and offhandedly watching some of the old episodes, I think I might be too old for this stuff. I enjoyed the comics until I got to the epic gamer issue. As for the show, I suppose it was still good for some dumb laughs. Especially
>Oh, you'll open your eyes soon enough. You have to breathe at some point.
>What do my eyes have to do with breathing?
We also talked about Jhonen's artistic bend on things like capitalism, which we both found ironic since he sold the fuck out to Hot Topic for some reason when we were growing up, not to mention ended up getting comics published instead of doing his own thing online.

>tfw megas and symbionic titan can never come back
it hurts

Attached: fish.png (419x604, 251K)

how long is this?

>No last season of either show on Adult Swim.

At least Spectacular Spider-Man could theoretically come back.

Wikipedia says 71 minutes.

>This is no alien. It is an experimental government aircraft!

what happened with Spectacular Spider-Man? also nice quads

>bend on things like capitalism, which we both found ironic since he sold the fuck out to Hot Topic for some reason when we were growing up, not to mention ended up getting comics published instead of doing his own thing online.

Everyone hates capitalism. Until it starts working for them.

Didn't even notice the quads.

Besides Sony/Disney stuff at least Spectacular isn't wrapped up in a legal situation that makes a continuation impossible.

It's unlikely but hey I never thought that they would actually make another season of Young Justice.

It comes back one day bud. Now don't miss My Life as a Teenage Robot, you'll regret not watching it sooner. It's no Zim, but you'll appreciate it in time.

why am i so excited for some dumb cartoon
i never go on this board but this one thing has me all giddy like im a kid again
god damn im so embarrassed

We'll get plenty of Gaz right?

shit, did you buy that? how is it? i was always curious what that stupid thing was like.

Tallest Red sounds off.

>Zim actually defeated the gayness

Hell yeah.