UY UN GAY

UY UN GAY

Attached: FB_IMG_1565931675824.jpg (720x403, 29K)

She's actually bi, get it right shitlord

>ball hands
:(

only matters if the show was good

Why do these cartoons make the wide-hipped girls most suitable for heterosexual breeding the lesbians?

Bi is a myth

She's not a lesbian. She likes guys too.

If /ss/ allowed, she would've breed KO for sure.

hands are hard to draw :(

So OKKO cements its legacy.

not like this was a secret or anything
she's a bisexual user, and her mother is just as thick and fucking a bara werewolf man.

so uh, asking for a friend but is there any art of Red stumpfucking Enid by chance

she bi, she just date girls 90% of the time

to be fair is not like it came out of nowhere, we knew what she was about. That said, add this to that last season gay collage

I feel sorry for the guy who was so sure Rad and Enid would be endgame.

>Tough tomboy likes girls

WOW SO ORIGINAL

WHO HAS A FUCKING MEGA

Bisexuals no longer exist. You are either: Homosex in denial or transexual in denial. No middle grounds anymore.

Tomboys dont exist anymore user. Those are men with vaginas

Tell me the story of this fool

grats on being the first complaint about this that isn't ree gays i guess.

You are a bigot

The second post in the thread was complaining about ball hands.

that honestly disappoints me the most; they can't be fuck to draw their fingers

Alright Yea Forums,
who can put down more Chinese food in one setting?

I dont think anyone besides the OP is complaining, and Im not even sure if he is

>bitching about gays in cartoons while being a fag themselves

WOW SO ORIGINAL

You really couldn’t have waited just a few more hours, OP? Couldn’t you have just kept this to the main OK K.O.! thread over here?

Attached: A9CF23CC-1630-449D-83A1-4FFD465E4F11.gif (400x376, 2.67M)

enid, her farts are a lot more powerful and smelly too

>Any criticism of a gay character is a criticism of them being gay

Gotta work on that reading comprehension before you lay down insults, pal.

I see why the show was cancelled.

1 person cares, I'm surprised.

no
I want my "reee Gays" in another thread so you can talk about OK KO peacefully
Thank you

oh look it happened again, so progressive and revolutionary
for real, did they play this out like a big deal or just a thing that came and went in the episode

this has been a relationship build up thing hinted at in various episodes for like a year or so. haven't seen the episode as where still waiting on mega.

Las mano'e lego

Oh lovely, it's another Yea Forums shits itself in outrage episode
So many just recently

Well, haven't watched any episodes in ages, I'm miffed that she's not dicking down Elodie but that's life

Have sex.

I'm aware of that, thats why how they played it matter. If they did it like AT or Voltron then it gonna suck

>Oh lovely, it's another Yea Forums shits itself in outrage episode So many just recently

Look on the bright side. At least when the show ends, the morons crying about it will shut up.

Attached: 470C98E0-81DB-4823-8DFF-53BC292DE4A7.gif (360x240, 884K)

read the thread man

it's not the final episode in the series, and enid returns for the following episodes, this is the last batch of episodes though.

>will shut up
I wish I was still this naive

There was an obvious attraction between these two since season one and they make a really cute couple. If I hadn't quickly gotten bored of the show I would probably be pretty happy about this especially since I never really cared for Endid x Rad.
I only really mind last season lesbians when it is a twist or really awkward and badly handled.

That's cute.

Attached: 1403758122614.png (691x801, 475K)

Right. Who am I kidding? They'll still be ranting not even a day after the series finale.

Her and the blond ojou were the better pairing if you ask me

Attached: elodie is for suffering.png (1660x1900, 513K)

>people still talking about OkKO after the finale
good one

This pairing felt cheap from start to finish. It's like Ashly realized she hadn't faked being a gay character for more than 10 minutes and requested it to check off a box.

I dont know, she is kinda of Annoying, a better end for end for Enid would be a twist where she dumps Red Action a go date Yellow Technique and Black Strategy instead, or just Yellow

right? I was sure they were going to end with this

I'm sure someone will bring it up in an obligatory "Am I forgotten?" thread, because Yea Forums is that predictable.

Homosexuals should all die in a fire. We fed the demons their Homo marriage and now the faggots infest everything openly and happily inject children with Hormone Blockers.
And don't give me the "gays aren't trans" bullshit. Homos and trannies have been in an alliance for decades called the LGBT movement. Also known as the NAMBLA 2.0 movement.

Attached: 1529620221414.jpg (640x640, 259K)

Elodie fucked Enid over hard enough where no sane writer would have them get together as more than friends.
People still occasionally whine about that heteronormative joke from Twelve Forever that was an obvious light jab at the kind of person who would say something like that.
Outragefags will find a fucking way.

This forced rubbish ship is so done!! Enid officially ruined her life leaving in a future that she don't belong full of wasteland material. Worst character in the Universe.

the hue trooper had only 1 episode and that makes me sad

Attached: 37d804cd81ea2b6626d8dfe4e5720e9361a02ead.png (1302x832, 653K)

that kid looks like Cricket from BCG
What the fuck

Attached: 1565824758152.gif (498x280, 1.93M)

>so lazy he couldn't even come up with a new bitch fit

Better than Korra.

It's Worst than Korra in so many higher levels.

>Homos and trannies have been in an alliance for decades called the LGBT movement
You do know that queer people aren't the Illuminati or some kind of hive mind right?

(You're a myth you fucking faggot)
>ITT: Seething shipper/waifufags
This garbage didn't deserve it's own thread. Kill yourselves.

>aren't the Illuminati
what? then what Im sucking dick for if there is no secret gay power. there is at least a secret handshake?

When was the last time she showed any sensual/sexual interest in a guy? I know about the past/date episode with Rad, that ended with them being friends

worthless thread

I thinks she blushed at a ninja dude once

>Elodie fucked Enid over hard enough where no sane writer would have them get together as more than friends.
Baloney, that kind of past tension is the stuff schlocky children's animation romances are built from! It's easy mode!

well, it is an OKKO thread

Correct. It's why she accidentally walked into mime class in the season two premier.

Attached: SeasonsChange_(189).png (1920x1080, 1.95M)

>kakashi

Attached: images (31).jpg (739x415, 47K)

>tfw you realize they can only do fisting

BP

Attached: 1565648531926.png (292x363, 83K)

that's gonna be awkward considering she's still a giant purple rabbit with huge paws.

It's a thread whining about OK KO, you whiny bitch.

Attached: raep.png (643x517, 689K)

they gonna need a lot of lub

Attached: you cant unsee it.jpg (53x34, 2K)

she's just waiting for KO to go through puberty, then she's going to hit that with the fury of ten thousand suns

Stay mad faggot. The gays are everywhere now, even if we are less than 7% of the population.

It's funny because most of the big anti-gay christian Republicans get caught in homosexual acts.

we're at a point that gays are boring, give me a cyborgzebrasexual

this, its fucking infuriating that they are so lazy