Next week!

Are you guys ready for the return of Pymtron?

Attached: Pymtron.jpg (671x1200, 142K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cbr.com/exclusive-tony-stark-is-an-artificial-intelligence/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes becuase I want Nadia to beat his ass

They should kick Janet's ass together.

Attached: Pym tradition.png (1480x881, 1.09M)

We need more father/daughter bonding in comics

Absolutely, Pym made Ultron, it should be his Venom Per Se

Redpill me on Pymtron

imagine you reconcile with your son by sticking your cock up his ass and then you both start cumming and don't stop and then you just go around just like that talking to your friends like this is normal now

>like this is normal now
well news flash incel it's CURRENT YEAR and it IS normal thank you

So if he presses a finger across his human side of his forehead and drag it across, does the feeling just stop as soon as it reaches the metal bit?

Yes.

...I am filth.

Per 'Rage of Ultron' they merged - or, in any case, Hank Pym merged with an evolved version of Ultron whom, if I have my chronology right, started out as an Ultron-11 (there's quite a few of those).

The sad thing about fighting Ultron is that it's like pulling weeds in the garden. It's never over.
Also, the weeds are trying to kill you and everyone you ever loved.

What comic is this in?

you tell me

Tony Stark: Iron Man

Wait, is Nadia actually his daughter?

yes

Revealed where?

I want him to work with the Avengers and act like Hank is in control. Then run it for 5 years. Make him act like a normal member and have him form relationships then make him betray them all and say he was only faking it. It's going to be sick.

If they’re committed to making Pym a villain, he should stay as Yellowjacket

I don't think Hank has ever gone that long without fucking up. They'd get suspicious.

the tl;dr for it is that Soviets kidnapped Hank's first wife while she was pregnant and after torturing the mom for information on Hank they gave the baby to the Red Room to raise.

I'm still hoping Ewing gets to take over for her at some point and do something with the WHISPER plotline he was setting up in New Avengers.

Attached: RCO013_1477506262.jpg (1041x1600, 474K)

Also Jan having learned Hungarian in High School. Too much of a coincidence.

kek
Will Hank,Ultron and their daughter finally unite to defeat Janet once and for all.

Nah comics will use any excuse to fuck over Hank even when he was based enough to give a piece of the cosmic cube to the good guys over Hydra Cap.

heh

Attached: hank slapping some sense in janet.jpg (400x345, 69K)

Why would I get excited that's going to shit on Hank more?

Maybe they won't shit on Hank this time

Attached: can I dream.png (632x483, 557K)

Guess I'll post these here instead of making an entirely new thread: TSIM #15 previews. No Pymtron appearance in it, though.

Attached: 1534604881811.jpg (738x1120, 149K)

Well, previews of Tony Stark: Iron Man #15

>Reality is in the eye of the beholder, as Tony Stark questions his humanity… while Jocasta is making the choice to leave her robotic body behind and upgrade to biological parts. A turning point is coming to the Marvel Universe as robotic and A.I. rights are being threatened in America. Guest starring the Vision. And featuring the return of one of the Avengers greatest threats!

cbr.com/exclusive-tony-stark-is-an-artificial-intelligence/

Attached: 1535674910551.jpg (738x1120, 220K)

And of course Tony's AI will commit even worse atrocities than Ultron ever did, all the while still finding the nerve to talk down to Hank.

Attached: 1540497555296.jpg (738x1120, 178K)

So is he all Ultron now after the soul world shit from Infinity Wars?

Attached: 1546053860435.jpg (738x1120, 174K)

>Tony's AI will commit even worse atrocities than Ultron ever did
It killed an entire country and later tried to take over the universe?

End of preview.

Attached: 1557803497094.jpg (738x1120, 191K)

And are you saying an(other) evil Tony Stark wouldn't take it up a notch just to say he wasn't one-upped?

Black Jocasta will be canon, black Viv was canon... why they want to be black? they are descendant of Hank Pym, not Bill Foster!

This whole running theme Slott's trying to force is super dumb

Ashamed of their heritage

Yes, calling him Pymtron at this point is bullshit. Pym is ultraturbomegadead.

Seriously, don't be a wife beater.

That's what I'd like to know.

Arno Stark, Jocasta, Machine Man and Sunset Bain in one room.

I like it but it's not exactly subtle.

Then again, maybe Slott is going "The future will not be denied".

Personal preference? Also, Viv wasn't black, she was a multihybrid, as one would expect from the High Evolutionary.

Didn't the High Evolutionary used to be a nice guy?

Disagree. It's a pretty important question: who am I? What am I? What does it mean to be human?

Attached: Vivs.jpg (1988x3056, 3.45M)

>A.I. rights
wasn't that the one of the major issues of Avengers A.I.?

So it's a trans metaphor, right? We're doing a trans metaphor. And this is on top of the race allegory?

I have bad news everyone. Marvel is about to genocide all their AI, possibly with giant robots, definitely on an island.

Since Vision was originally based on Hammond when Ultron built him, does that mean Vision has two dads?

Attached: RCO018_1468854428.jpg (966x1416, 500K)

But Nadia loves her step mom

ummm are you implying robots can't feel?

Wouldn't giant mutants be more appropriate?

Porque no los dos?

Attached: Armor-X-Men-Marvel-Comics-Hisako-Ichiki-growth-h.jpg (725x562, 160K)

>Hank and Ultron are now the same person so for all intents and purposes Nadia and Vision are siblings. God I want to see the Pym family Thanksgiving
>Hank, Nadia, Janet
>Wanda, Vision and Viv
>Wonderman because he shares Vision's brainwaves (he also brings his hetero life partner Beast)
>Billy and Hulkling (Speed too)
>Pietro and Luna
>Victor and Josica
>Ultron and Magneto
Why hasn't this and a Summers family Christmas ever been a thing

Take out the Muties. Wanda isn’t Kikeneto’s daughter anymore anyhow.
>Stark is the asshole current BF of the ex-wife who spends the whole evening shitting on everyone
>someone puts him in his place
>ends the day by getting hammered and passing out in the storage room because he’s a lightweight
>Jan carries him out as he makes a drunken pass at Nadia, at which point Pym lets the anger of a decade out of his system and fucks him up
>the next day a legion of lawyers are standing outside of his house

>Marvel is about to genocide all their AI
Considering what's going on in X-men that might be likely
>The one final roadblock to Hickman's true good future for both humans and mutants is a fused Ultron/Nimrod making copies of themselves using the Mothermold orbiting the sun

>Implying Magneto can just forget years of thinking they were his kids
Also Fagneto is a better insult name

Except Max is a rather crass parody of a Holocaust survivor.