This is going to get meme'd hard, isn't it Yea Forums? Even if it's a good film or not...

This is going to get meme'd hard, isn't it Yea Forums? Even if it's a good film or not, it's going to be judged by all the memes that come out of it. Like fucking Bane.

Attached: joker-joaquin-phoenix-1.jpg (650x360, 58K)

Attached: FB_IMG_1565838510735.jpg (720x524, 38K)

Even though I don't speak Spanish, I know exactly what that is asking. God dammit.

Society is nothing but a big meme

I laugh at memes. I make memes. I mold them.

I'm really excited to pirate this movie.

This movie will get Trump re-elected.

People will judge everything and everyone.

This is how humanity is and what humanity does. Judging is what gives humanity hope and drives them.

You people point you fucking fingers at me all the time say "thats the incel". What? that makes you good? You are not good. All you know is how to lie and hide behind your keyboards.

It's not already?

Attached: 6363868-6404651-Phoenix_running_He_also_has_his_hair_died_green_and_is_wearing_a-a-97_1542604772197. (634x990, 97K)

It's fucking hysterical that the "gamers rise up" meme actually upsets people here sometimes.

It already was, newfriend

This. If anything I predict that it will get memed LESS after it is released. Other than the initial bout of everyone spamming the pre-release memes on release.

Baneposting stood the test of time. Don’t underestimate the power of autism.

What if the Joker Baneposts in the movie?

LIGHTS
CAMERA
INSANITY

You can't just MAKE a scene like 4u. It's not something that can be engineered; it just happens. When an isolated, pretentious director meets a confused, but way-into-the-role actor. THEN you might achieve peak Bane. But Director of Borat meets actor whose only role I have ever heard of is the Brother Bear from Brother Bear? I'd be surprised.

It's too self-conscious to really grow wings as a meme. Bane got memed because DKR took itself so seriously.

>actor whose only role I have ever heard of is the Brother Bear from Brother Bear
No offense but you must not watch a lot of movies. Joaquin Phoenix is a pretty famous and highly respected actor.

Oh, no. I watch a LOT of movies. A hell of a lot. But... the thing is, I watch GOOD movies. And looking at the IMDB. There's nothing this man has done that is any good. And there's nothing (besides Brother Bear) that _I_ have watched. And as a person who actively seeks out the best movies he can find... yeah, all of these movies I've never head of must be pretty shit.

wil he say "we live in a society" on screen?

>actor whose only role I have ever heard of is the Brother Bear from Brother Bear? I'd be surprised.
What? Are you legitimately retarded?

That says a lot about our society

you clearly don't though, aspie, so why even post this shit?

Because I do. And I seriously doubt you've ever watched a movie made before 1990.

>peak bane
CIAman was the star of that scene though...

I look forward to the memes more than the actual film. I know it's gonna be shit, so I just wanna watch it happen.

Yet you've never even heard of gladiator or inherent vice? Why act like this? Just be normal.

You made joke that was premised on your own ignorance and now you're lashing out like a retard just stop.

Joaquin Phoenix is a very well known and respected actor. Beyond that he was a meme before memes were a thing when he trolled letterman.

Feels like you're just a twelve year old even a tard would remember that.

What are some good movies mr.informed cinephile who has somehow never heard of Her, Gladiator or Walk the Line?

The bane meme came way after.

The power of memes

After what? The plane scene was already being memed before TDKR even came out.

>implying that's a bad thing

Look, the fact that we can take something like fucking Sneed or the plane scene and turn it into something entirely new is magical and you can't convince me otherwise.

Memeing about something is a great cope. We can't change society or how it works, but we can always crack a good joke about the people who run it.

It's gonna be praised on Yea Forums solely because it's isn't the Mouse and will subsequently fuel their next meme to kill in a week and parade it's corpse around for the next year(s).

>spamming sneed is magical
wtf is wrong with zoomers

Yea Forums is memeing it now

Mostly Society memes

>we
>sneed
>magical
nah

Why does he look sad?

because we live in a society which oppresses it's most gentle and intelligent members (ie gamers)

What is society doing to these intellectual gamers?

They're trying to take away our sexy polygonal women. They also stereotype us as mass shooters even though we don't go outside.

You merely adopted the meme. I was born in it. Molded by it.

Why don't they just stop calling themselves gamers?

But Baneposting is funny.