One hour

One hour.
Prepare your florpus.

Attached: invader_zim__enter_the_florpus_14m59s21560f.jpg (1919x1080, 212K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/18488332
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

isnt it 4 hours

>one hour
Don't we have to wait until midnight in Commiefornia?

>It's California time.
Fuck.
Why do we have to wait for them?
They're not even real people.

It’s where they make all the movies and cartoons so they get to decide when it airs.

there's no "zim" in this OP either fucknut

>not searching for florpus

No.
Fuck you I'm not going to watch it.
I hated the show when it originally aired.
I didn't care for the edginess of the show
I didn't care for how retarded the robot is and how much merc he sells at Hot Topic so all the girls in middle school can dress and scream like him.
I didn't care for the cunt goth sister to always be right and in some way get what she wants. People say that Lisa Simpson is the poster child for feminism, but in all honesty it was this bitch.
And I don't care about the fucking revival because all of you cunts are probably going to shit all over it, even if Donald Trump made a cameo and became best friends with Zim.

Fuck this show so hard in the ass, that it pukes shit.

>being free to just ignore something you hate but instead chosing to bitch this hard about it

realistically how long after it is out at midnight do we have to wait for a DL link also does Netflix even put shows out midnight when the date for the show is that day?

too many redpills

>Too many redpills
What the flying fuck does that even mean?
Do you even know where to fuck you are?
GO BACK TO MYSPACE KEK

WHAT THE FUCK

THE MOVIE WAS ACTUALLY GREAT

Retard

horse cock sucking faggot

I am so glad that I avoided the leaked images and plot for so long. It was really good. It was slightly different, maybe a little less nasty, but still very Zim.

I honestly worried a bit about how tired this TYPE of humor has become, but I forgot that it pretty much always sucked and Zim is the show that somehow does it right.

I was really happy and I pray to god that we get more Zim out of this.

Thank god, I thought I was the only one who hated Invader Zim.
Shit, the show actually made me physically nauseous from what it showed, the fucking acid-and-meth-fueled hallucinations, and how the characters acted. Seeing the trailers only made me remember the pain.

Attached: 1552978232933.gif (592x570, 386K)

Holy shit lel

>genuinely too fragile for Invader Zim

wew, lad

Fuck off Fedora

>buzzwords

basedboy. See I can do it too.

strawpoll.me/18488332 ,

just to piss you off

Attached: Invader-Zim-7-1459367854.gif (358x265, 2.71M)

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-08-10-18h44m25s893.png (716x540, 310K)

It was fine

Go back to your Waifu Cartoons/Samurai Jack.

Ow, my Squeedlyspooch!

you said waifu cartoons twice

Is it not out yet in the UK? I can't find it. Searching for Some just gets me Ricki and Rick & Morty.