THAT'S HOW I GOT MY SCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR

THAT'S HOW I GOT MY SCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR
WHEEEN I LED THE GUAAARD

Attached: 1539161722216.png (446x460, 187K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CvuuknFQpGQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

SCAH

I HAVE A PLAN

Scar? More like TWAT!

Attached: 1563914263379.jpg (600x600, 35K)

>Scar has a cutie mark now
Zoomer culture was a mistake

This song was so fucking awful

this is the fourth gay lion thread you've made today

really?

It is.

At first I thought this was some piece of fanart from deviantart with a shitty watermark, and not an actual thing from the show

It's the symbol that's branded on the members of the lion guard

Trips of truth but honestly, it's a Disney Junior show made for babbies, what did you expect?

Yes OP we'd let Scar fuck us with his big barbed cock is that what you wanted to hear?

Are you sure it wasnt a slight scratch from a cosmic horror disguised as a house hold pet human?

Why do you faggots watch cartoons meant for pre-schoolers?

this

no Scar wants to get fucked by a barbed cock not do the fuck

>HOW I GOT MY
Wait, what? How did he get it?

Why so many fucking scar threads, I'd love to fuck him and call him degrading name's while he sadly accepts them because this is all the love he'll get but there's a limit to this shit

>this show was the reason why Star Vs and Wander had to switch animation studios
what a waste of Mercury Filmworks

Attached: mercury.png (647x561, 78K)

So it’s canon that Scar getting his scar was from being bit by a snake?

Since when?

youtube.com/watch?v=CvuuknFQpGQ

I mean I'll give them that, it does look pretty good. Smoke Scar's animation is damn fine.

Since this song. An outlander lion led him down the path of evil and distracted him so a snake could bite him.

So this is why the animation looks like shit

Canon to the show yeah, but Lion King has like three canons not counting the Kingdom Hearts-like spinoffs. CGI canon is different than the Movie-Sequel canon and this one might be canon to the sequel or it might retcon details.

I refuse to accept this.
What was his name before then in that version?

Askari, the Taka thing got retconned.

I reject this!

We never find out Scar's original name. Askari was the leader of the first Lion Guard, even before Mufasa's reign.

I mean I'm not gonna argue you but his dad naming him after a Lion Guard leader instead of literally calling him "Trash" makes more sense.

Okay I know this if for babies, but I'm one half impressed they killed off four characters on screen and one half in stitches because its a loony tunes level flying off, I can hear the goofy scream and the crash but this is supposed to be a serious betrayal.

Lions don't speak Swahili!

In this they do

>this
In WHAT?

So, Scar was a pretty cool lion until Mufasa fucked it up all when he mocked at Scar & his heroic deeds.

The Lion Guard show

SO in that continuity, Mufasa's dad named him "king" and Mufasa named his son "lion"?

I assume you're right, yeah
I also assume the animals know what "Zuka Zama, Twende Kiboko, Hapana, and Qweze" mean

There was also likely some mind-raping venom involved.

You can´t start a fire with only gasoline. Mufasa lighted the zippo.

Shuja is great. He's the mightiest gorilla in disney programming.

>Yea Forums

Attached: x1491750913089.png (1920x1080, 1.03M)

Would it be interesting if the untreated scar was amplifying his madness once the Pride Lands went to shit?

Given how fucking unstable he was at that point, it would certainly make sense.

What do those mean?

Zuka Zama - Pop up, Dive in
Twende Kiboko - Let's go, hippo
Huwezi - Can't catch me
Hapana - Oh no!

Each Guard animal shouts a phrase to announce their ability.

agreed

It also had to have made him stronger. Nigga backhanded full grown Lionness and sent her fling through the air and skidding against the ground. Knocked her ass silly, too. When she came to she didn't know what the fuck was going on. Thought she passed onto the other side.

>Mufasa? Is that you?

Scar knocked the god damn sense out of her. Scar hit her so hard he saw her hallucination. That is some serious power.

Well good for them, that doesn’t make the entire language Swahili. If it was, you wouldn’t need a song to explain what Hakuna Matata means because it’s the same language you’ve been speeking your whole life!

Oh it's not just those phrases. Some animals randomly speak in and out from english to swahili at times. All I know is that Disney Junior hired a swahili expert to teach kids Swahili words here and there. I am not certain of how much each animal is familiar with the language.

probably

So in other words, this show doesn’t really work with the actual movie?

That doesn’t really rhyme

With names? No.
In story? Yeah sometimes.