1 week later.....we are forgotten

1 week later.....we are forgotten...

Attached: yesterdays news.jpg (619x994, 159K)

"Word Up" is a timeless classic. Change my mind.

The artstyle is bland and she looks completely forgettable.
What do you expect.

sad, but true

It’s just not that great I guess. I thought it was decent.

the traintards kept getting oppressed by the anne tribe so they had to back down.

that or maybe it was too short and obscure to even be remembered...

Such is the fate of every show without gays to sustain outrage

nah, it just sucked, most people were divided in the early episodes but most still positive, that finally killed it

i won't say it's straight up garbo crunge. i'll admit that the end part was getting incredibly rushed, but it had a decent starting and the concept is interesting. i know it's getting a season two but they really should've made infinity train much longer instead of ten 11 minute segments.

Gays just get a pass from certain people in media and free advertisement.

Outrage kills media in the long run. Take a look at the SW franchise and the Cap Marvel character.

You'll never be forgotten in the Marco vs the Forves of Rock thread

Did we do it, my fellow homos?
Have we finally created a media climate where straights can’t survive without us?

>MC won't become gay and fall for her black girlfriend

Nice try, but I just rewatched it again today.

I enjoyed watching it but I still think OTGW did everything IT attempted to do but better.

The biggest piece of evidence to prove "tribes" is just contrived shitposting is the fact that most people who watched Infinity Train don't even really want her to be the focus of the second season, let alone waifu her.

Yeah, join the club, kid.

Attached: 1448849152046.jpg (1280x1920, 696K)

Anticlimatic, that's the best word I can think to describe my overall impression. Maybe it's my fault for expecting something grand. Other shows can get away with it since they're usually funny or cute or something but this only had its plot. And there wasn't much of that.

Could've all just been a dream for what it matters.

I don’t even remember threads for this when it was coming out.

What did Over the Garden Wall do right that this didn't in order to garner any sort of fanbase? I didn't see anyone talking about this outside of Yea Forums.

Hey, I fapped to a fantasy about The Cat trying to kill herself after coming back to her train car to realize that everything she had ever accumulated and everything she had ever thought herself to be was thrashed in a moment of frustration by some manipulative hijacker. That's gotta count for something.

Nah, I'm just joking around. I actually fapped to the idea of her trying to kill herself after her lover died and the lover was obviously me. Ok.... I'm exaggerating again... the sad truth is no fapping was involved.

OtGW had a well writen story, well paced and executed. IT wasn't a bad story, but damn it needed better writing, pacing and execution in general. Being a miniseries worked against the narrative IT was looking for. We needed more time in the train, to get a more general idea about its nature, we needed more time with the characters, specially One-One and Atticus, to get a more general idea about their importance in the story. Even Tulip, as a character, is affected by how bad paced this entire series is.
Maybe they will fix all these issues, but it's too late for me, at least.

Have this stupid cat i just drew. The best character in this series IMO.

Attached: 003.png (870x1350, 676K)

Otgw just had better characters and a more satisfying narrative.

>Wirt's personal issues were more thematically relevant and felt more real imo. Plus the conflict at the end is partly caused by him and his apathy and he makes a decision to change. Tulip gets over her problems because the train holds her hostage until she does.
>Greg felt more genuine than one-one because he was written to think and act like a young kid not just a wacky companion
>The Beast is better than The Conductor because he is a constant threat and feeds on the hopeless and guilt the characters struggle with. Tulip and the Conductor had 0 real beef. The Conductor just wants something that she possesses and Tulip only confronts her because she decided to fuck up Atticus just to be a dick.

Also fall/harvest is a kino aesthetic

>not a single good waifu
Why should I care?

Over the Wall was holistically good and Infinity Train merely solved "problems"?

I agree with your opinion. I don't get all the hubbub for this shit.

What the fuck are you talking about? Can you at least wait until there is no IT threads ongoing?

The only IT thread right now, besides this one, is literally about people who wanna fuck The Cat. So yeah, IT threads are getting more and more eh... sidetracked.

I cannot comprehend a single thing you're saying.

that's what happens when the main characters are garbage

10 episodes, dropped at the same time, with a lackluster ending AND tulip's story is done.

Yes, its gonna be forgotten pretty quick.

Im not even interested in the announced sequel because its highly probable tulip will not be it in.

Any mega for the full episodes?

Yeah, that is a bummer. I know! Let's not shut the fuck up about it for years to come!

Attached: 1552175874954.jpg (615x740, 109K)

I just watched it last night, loved it. From what I gather all Yea Forums cares about is fucking cat Janeway.

Tulip was fine and Atticus was great. One One was repetitive and hit or miss, but eh. I really dont get the hate.

>Im not even interested in the announced sequel because its highly probable tulip will not be it in.
Isn't that a good thing? What else is left for her aboard the train? Get some new story happening.

>I really dont get the hate
It isn't hate per se, it's indifference.

Indifference isn't "these are bad characters" user, that's not how indifference works. And I've seen that said multiple times.

So, every negative critique is equal to hate? Go back to Twitter.
The fact most people is indifferent to Infinity Train is 'cause its flaws. You can critique a product and being indifferent to it, you know. And, ignoring the Amphibiafags and shitposters, you'll see most people don't hate Infinity Train, people are more frustraded about IT, people were expecting something great out of IT and got just a lackluster ending and a teaser for a new season, invalidating the only excuse tIT had, being a miniseries.

People in Yea Forums usually have a strong opinion about everything, but that doesn't mean hate per se, most of the time it's just vocal indifference induced by too much expectations.

Oh my fucking god fine dislike you faggot, dislike is not indifference so I'm still fucking right.

You can bitch all day about it, but at the end every person will have their own point of view about any topics. If you're getting mad over people disliking IT (disliking isn't equal to hate either btw), well, that says more about you than the topic in question.

>You can bitch all day about it, but at the end every person will have their own point of view about any topics.
No shit retard, and in a previous thread I saw several anons stating that they HATED the cast. Stop trying to speak for everyone.

And I'm not mad at the people disliking IT, I'm annoyed at you for being such a stupid fucking cunt. Hope your parents die soon, dude.

>so I'm still fucking right.
why you gotta be a bitch to an user just trying to explain himself, bitch

user's explanation was retarded, and I had to rub his nose in the fact that I was right for all his pontificating. Dislike =/= Indifference.

Dislike =/= Hate tho.

Even under your own words, you make no sense, you're acting like a 15 yo girl who doesn't get the idea people is free to dislike and/or being indifferent to things you like, and that doesn't mean shit at the end 'cause hey, surprise! you can like anything the fuck you want, other people's opinion means shit, specially when you're a disillusional person who think you're right all the time, when in actuallity nobody is right 'cause this is all personal taste, not a fucking scientific fact.

>Dislike =/= Hate tho.
You are desperate for an internet argument. Sadly for you I'm feeling like drawing shortstacks. Later, loser.

cya buddy, getting upset over fucking words was worth your time

Falling with grace i see. Go draw Charlene or something and shit...

*tink tink tink*

Attached: *AHEM*.jpg (923x1040, 206K)

I still remember
and it is a good memory

I think something they did with Wirt and Anne that was better than what they did with Tulip was they didn't spell out her whole personal conflict in the first episode. Their personal issues were shown little by little over the course of the series with a flashback towards the end of the season fleshing out the details we were shown earlier.

With Tulip, we know her problem is muh divorced parents right from the start.

God, it was SO disappointing seeing this turd after Over the Garden Wall. I remember when we were so optimistic about OtGW starting a trend of kino miniseries.