Deletes future from existence

>deletes future from existence
>even though an afterlife actually exists within it, and his parents/people were looking down proudly as he never gave up in the future
>even though there are untold billions of people that live and exist in the future

still a good first half of the season, okay second half till the shitty ending

Attached: 1_fAY0S8YmWE1UPfRLw3AFWQ.0[1].jpg (1200x800, 57K)

All of the people he met in the future exist still, they're just not oppressed by Aku

breeding patterns, cross culture interactions/breeding, and longevity are impacted heavily by the living evil that rules over the world. most of the future would just flat out not exist while the rest would be largely different. whos to say all the same sperms meet all the same eggs? you might end up with genetic brothers/sisters instead of the originals

I try not to get too caught up in overthinking the time thing. I agree with your assessment of the season. The first few episodes were kino as fuck, but ashi should have died with her sisters and Jack should have continued his journey alone.

>undoes untold generations of galactic tyranny and torture
>somehow a bad thing

when has that ever been established?

You can't delete something that never existed you autist

>Fucking up the time stream somehow a good thing.
You can go with what the user above you thinks, and not over think it.
Everything Jack accomplished in the last season, and his whole drive in the earlier seasons were impossible and unsustainable, respectively, only the drive for character growth, and would only have created a time paradox.
The intro for example, Aku sends Jack into the future, the future that Aku was unabated in. Jacks entire existence now relies on the existence of the future he was sent to. If Jack returns to the past and defeats Aku, the future he was sent to no longer exists for him to be sent to, meaning he was never in the future to return to the past, meaning he never returned to the past to defeat Aku.
It's called the Grandfather paradox.
The only logical outcome was for Jack to accept that he cannot return to the past, and to bring peace to the future that is now his present.

Branching timelines, problem solved.

>the main conflict of season 5 was the same as a single episode
>Stop getting angry and you will get your sword back!

Let me explain something to you slobbering fools one last time:
"Gotta get back.
Back to the past.
Samurai Jack.
Wa-cha."
He was always going back to the past. It was his entire mission. It's the concept of the show. Everyone knew his mission. They all helped him do this.
Stop having this stupid argument.

>Jack repeatedly forgoes a shot at time travel because there are people in immediate danger
>Series finale has Jack peacing out mid final battle leaving all his allies to die
>Ashit gets erased and gives countless people the idea that all the good people from the future were erased too
Should have just gone with and "Ocarina of Time'd" it. Jack's battle with future Aku should have been the definitive final battle, he then says his farewells teleports to the past and finishes off already weakened past Aku rather unceremoniously and we get some shots of both past and now alternate future rebuilding and finding peace.

I got the impression that Ashi died because she was part Aku, who was dead, not that the timeline was erased.

So if the future timeline still exists, it's still fucked because Jack didn't defeat Future Aku before leaving.

It's a world in which souls and reincarnation exist.
They'd undoubtedly exist simply in a new form.
I mean that's a noprize since Jack obviously was never comfortable with just abandoning the future if immediate death were at stake

>Branching timelines
the coward answere were you fix the time paradox but you left the real problem that created the time paradox unsolved in 1 universe

>>Fucking up the time stream somehow a good thing.
Counterpoint, Aku fucked up the time stream first, undoing that shouldn't do anymore damage, additional counterpoint, literal gods of time and space exist in the context of this world meaning that they can reconcile the effects of a dark-magic-timejump with the world to prevent paradox, addition counterpoint other time portal existed in this world and were established to have proper effects such as the Guardian's portal, meaning that the timestream can be tethered to an individual which explains why Jack didn't age, from the universe's perspective the time he was in wasn't 'there' so there was no way for him to grow old.

But its not a branching timeline, that's established by Aku's reaction and the wedding vanish.

>Never read A Sound of Thunder
Theory behind that is that minute actions in the past can create huge changes in the future.
Aku's rule in the future, the laws put in place, actions taken by Aku himself, and others under his rule, leading to people never meeting, people dying, altered courses of actions determined by events happening or not. Chances that the Scotsman and his daughers ever existing are basically zero, since the people born during the time they were fighting a losing battle against the Shogun of Sorrow would have never existed that lead to his own birth.

Chances of existing as the Scotsman and his daughter are basically zero.
The chances of their souls existing and living in a new untainted world are not.

>Changes skin color between episodes

is this that OVA about the samurai that kills the black octopus thing and then gets married but his wife fuckin vanishes for no reason?

>Hating on Based Samurai Jack
You should reconsider life choices

Why the hell would that need to be established? Anyone could understand that without it being said

i made this handy graphic to explain my thoughts on how I wished the series ended

Attached: Jack Timelines.png (902x308, 19K)

I think they should directly address that.
I would like to see something like comics series about new future with "reincarnated" characters.