The dragon prince

Look at this girl, user. I mean, look at her. How can the elf girl even compete with Claudia?

Attached: claudia.jpg (1920x1080, 176K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TnQAfNRR1jQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Claudia did nothing wrong.

Attached: dragon prince moth.jpg (1260x840, 157K)

Would you sacrifice this cute deer to improve your brother's life?

Attached: the.dragon.prince.s02e09.1080p.web.x264-strife.mkv_snapshot_12.11.943.jpg (1920x1080, 164K)

Yes

Many deer.

Attached: 1550885108805.jpg (797x847, 57K)

BRAAAP

fuck vegans

Imagine taking it... POINT BLANK
youtube.com/watch?v=TnQAfNRR1jQ

Release date never ever.

What is it with the atla writers and adding sexual tension between siblings

Can I still eat it after? Deer is some good eats I''ll tell you hwat.

There is no sexual tension between Soren and Claudia, and there was none between Azula and Zuko

When she does that thing when she taps her mouth with her finger, I instantly cum.

the fact that you know which pair of siblings im referring to is proof enough

because firecest posters are all over this board

I don't think there's tension at all, of course we autistics can play along it for memes, but so far it's a cute divorced parents brother/sister relationship, it's just that you don't expect the girl to be super goofy, but in fact both are very goofy at different times

I think they both will play a Zuko role (in and out of the main party issues), but at different times and always together
I miss my sis

I'm not a big fan of the white hair stripe tho
I like the trope but it feels too soon for her to get one. I mean, Viren probably did all kind of dark magic shit when they went to engage the dragon king and killed him and he barely shows any (and he's arguably getting white hair more from aging than from abusing dark magic) but let's see how it rolls

Attached: clau.jpg (1024x1280, 151K)

Attached: EB8t45LXoAEOIpb.jpg (900x598, 64K)

He only looks human because he keeps using those magic bugs he keeps hidden to cast spells to keep him looking human. When those spells run out he looks like a white walker fucked a zombie.

Attached: MV5BY2I1OGYwN2UtOWU2OC00NDY3LTgyZjAtY2E0MzVjNzcyYWJiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODMxMzY2MDU@._V1_.jpg (1366x768, 102K)

Still hot; would bang

By being in every episode. Claudia has basically been written out.

lol I'm do dumb, I thought he used the magic bugs like a breakfast to wake up with good mana

the elf girl doesnt sacrifice the souls of innocents for devil magic, thats gotta be a plus
||but human rayla is best girl||

To be fair her people were still into some sins of the father bullshit, trying to kill Ezran for what Harrow did. The only reason Rayla backed down was because they found the egg.

Attached: 1544170634035.jpg (850x552, 48K)

Go back to Xadia, you knife-ear loving bootlicker.

Attached: claudia_by_marina_shads_dd03dn5-fullview.jpg (800x800, 91K)

>at the mall
>see Dragon Prince shirt in th clearance bin
>employee tells me his favorite part of the show was "when the chick was on a horse and farted"

Attached: sponge.jpg (951x1023, 215K)

Like user said. There's no sexual tension between the two. The only one there is located solely in your headcanon, and the fact we know exactly which siblings from ATLA you're talking about is because there's other fucks with similar head canons because they got a major fucking perver boner for fucking their own sisters.

Attached: 1549297759565.jpg (720x576, 36K)

Rayla never met a human before in her life, she, just like ezran and callum were taught the other was evil. When Rayla was confronted with the fact this wasn't true she was willing to lose her own hand to protect Ezran
Are you new? We can't talk about ATLA without incestfags talking about just how much they want zuko to impregnate azula.
when zuko needs to impregnate toph

been a while since I watched so I have a question.

Assuming we need to sacrifice something to perform dark magic and Viren had nothing at hand in that moment he turned/trapped the moon elf assassin leader into a golden coin, maybe he used his own life force and that's why he left the room all fucked up, like as if he borrowed his own life and later does the magic bug routine to return to normal (refill his life-force).
I'm theorizing that his real appearance is normal but his mastery of the arts allow him to perform these stuff with his own force (unlike claudia who needs something for all the spells she does) and when he refills it he goes back to normal again (and keeps his sanity)
My point is, assuming he's not fucked up for now (since his goals are pretty tame so far and he really aims for the best of the kingdom, is a loving father, loyal friends and etc but will eventually tap so hard on dark force that he won't restore up again and descend harder into madness thus looking more fucked up

nice crossover

this is written by the ATLA guys?

sort of, aaron ehasz is on it

Attached: claudia.gif (500x370, 993K)

The elf himself is a magical being. He could've used the victim to power his own imprisonment

Aka, the guy who knows how to write Sokka and Aang but nobody else.

Reminder that she farts like a horse

it's the coffee

Attached: 63E81CF2-1D19-4802-9CA5-69DDC3A87A85.jpg (1024x600, 136K)

>zuko needs to impregnate toph
No, every male Gaang member needs to fill her up, that way no one knows which of them is actually the dad

Rayla is kinda cute when she's not being annoying, she deserves some love too

Elf girl won't take your dick and use it for a magic spell. She'll just keep you for breading stock

It would be easy to find out who won the seed race since the race diversity of the gaang doesn't overlap

Why would she use your dick for a one time spell when she milk sperm life force from you forever by keeping it

>Claudia will never dominate Rayla until her will is broken and she becomes an obedient elf slave
It’s not fair.

>implying elves don't have all kinds of special techniques for dominating humans

What if the kid took after their mother, like Lin?

Why is this show so ugly when Netflix throws millions of dollars at all of their originals

Attached: sun1.png (435x365, 244K)

They didn't throw it at this

She can't. Her accent is her only advantage. Claudia looks best, acts best and have cool powers she worked for. She is always right as well. Sure Rayla would've sacrifice her hand but it was more like she didn't think that far ahead. Claudia willingly sacrificed part of her soul, looks and probably life force to save her brother. She even has FIVE fingers.
Imagine.

>There's no sexual tension between the two.
You have to admit it is pretty confusing when siblings have better relationships than canon lovers in both series. I grew up in a shitty family and I hate my sisters which may cloud my judgment.

Attached: 97dcf3bcdc3d274ef6d43c057242b6c4.png (720x480, 344K)

>none between Azula and Zuko
>bedroom scene with Azula's cleavage
>none
I don't even firecest but I know that shit was kinda weird.

Reminder that elves don't fart.

That's good. Fart fetishists belong on /d/. They're unhygienic basement-dwellers used to their own stink and no one elses' and think gas is a wonderful relievement, thus attractive.

Aaron probably saw the writing on the wall and kept the show as low budget as possible.
When the inevitable Netflix holocaust happens, DP will probably be safe as a result unless it truly shits the ratings bed.

She revived him with the power of at least 100lbs of deer jerky.
What a loving sister.

I’ll hear no more of this Toph nonsense, Zuko.
You will marry your sister and that is the end of it

Attached: F3756564-B671-4A68-A343-0AA3FA3EB0EF.jpg (780x438, 21K)

>tfw illusion elf fag

More pent up kink lust for me.

Attached: 1452596865621.png (322x218, 46K)

Actually he was pretty much in charge of Zuko's entire character development. Giving him a character arc and Iroh was entirely his idea.

So yeah, he's only good for writing Sokka, Aang, Zuko, Iroh and it was also his idea to discard love traingle between Katara-Aang-Toph and make Toph a girl, so add Toph to the pile.

To give more evidence to that, the Storm, where Zuko's backstory is revealed, the Day of the Black Sun 2, where Zuko confronts Ozai and Sozin's Comet part 2, where Zuko reunites with Iroh, all written by him.

I'm near positive it's not getting a 4th season.

He also wanted to redeem Azula and have her behave basically how she did in the beach episode, but full time.

His predilections are...interesting

Rayla does ass to mouth.

They’ve said previously that they had it mapped out for seven conceptually, but after the panel it’s unclear how many of those will be for the current arc.

Which panel?

I bet Claudia would snowball with Rayla, but Rayla is too sissy.

She sounds like a man

Elf girl isn't a incestfag. Easy.

>handlebars
>abs
>less fingers so your benis looks bigger
>no autism

Claudia wants half-prince cock

Whats it like to have Firecest live rent free in your head?

I hope we get more warrior poet Sorin

This guy has so much potential. I like that they show that he is really skilled, even best Rayla on some rounds of their encounters despite the script not allowing him to win, and je also try to fight with honour.
We'll probably have two Zukos in this show, with both him and Claudia helping the protags with some issues, going back to their father later, rejoining the protags again and etc

Season 3 fucking when?
discord.gg/qNFE8QZ

Attached: again.jpg (981x775, 138K)

He'll be Soren in popularity soon.

first season was almost entirely self funded and highly understaffed as Giancarlo Volpe said He had at times need to almost animate the entire episode by himself, Netflix didnt pick the series up until they were near finishing it, reason why season 1 q u a l i t y and season 2 quality are different

Attached: 0bb51872ec1887917c03184ce8dcba10.jpg (564x684, 45K)

Aaron is definitely not perfect. It’s Bryke and him together that allowed the show to be good. No single person was responsible for making the show as good as it was.

stop posting your discord twat

Aaron sure does love that sibling affection angle

Attached: AzulaRedemption.png (548x3568, 361K)

I think it's fair to say that Aaron on his own is far better than Bryke on their own, even if they make their best work as a team

She's really pretty but her voice doesn't match her looks. How did they mess that up?

sacrifice all the deer and buy wonder bread

Here's my question: if there wasn't any intent to add "sexual tension" between Azula and Zuko, then how come the relationship between Sokka and Katara is so normal comparatively? How can they be able to write a normal sibling bond for one set of characters but not the other?

I think this user said it well

Attached: ZukoAzulaAnalysis.png (1602x754, 125K)

Probably because Sokka and Katara are both functional individuals

I don't accept this headcanon.

>meat is murder
Fuck elves they're so retarded. Starve to death if you're so clever.

It's the cutest power point ever
That said, it gets much better in season 2

Fuck that he still owes me 1500 dollars

The stills look great though.

Something else that is great about this show is the magic system, really enjoying it so far

dilate more
discord.gg/qNFE8QZ

Attached: tumblr_pochtyO5S11y8xowto1_1280.png (1280x1280, 278K)

i still dont get HOW i suppose to see this as evil when humans kill animals since the begnning of time for food and other survivals tools.

>sacrificing innocent creatures for my dark magic is the exact same as food
excuse me, going to go cut off a goats head for satan i guess

Yeah, it's pretty much the same. Death is death, the animal doesn't care. Not saying is bad to eat meat because all animals in this planet need to kill another life to survive, but stating the facts. If the writers want to make their point clear, kill babies and maidens like actual satanic rituals

Attached: cow will eat you.png (499x750, 469K)

>death is death
I've never heard something more stupid

It's doesn't show it as really bad, this show is redpilled, they wouldn't have made her do a positive thing with that choice if they didn't agree that the world is made of shades of grey.

Claudia was respectful, and knew that it was going to be a major sacrifice. Tried everything before and only did the major sacrifice after running out of resources, and she did it for her brother that she loves and care.

It worked, her brother was healed and they showed that she did a good thing, despite being a sacrifice of a innocence animal and it also take a tool on Claudia, probably going to be part of her development on the next season

Also, we are going to see the Xadian culture in the next season and I'm most sure that the majority of the elves are hypocrites all up their asses

The red dragon flying above that small town in a menacing way and responding to the town's attack with disproportionate force shows this. He could have torched only the military buildings and towers, but no, he put to the fire the whole villa

people die if they are killed

Attached: tumblr_pvirdwaqAa1xxtf2so1_1280.png (1280x763, 496K)

Attached: a085f3435bbc6c84a43904d36ee68f11.jpg (563x579, 48K)

Attached: tumblr_48113ea0cdee1e8806e0a30fbb2bd505_4db6f218_640.png (640x769, 372K)