Shazam

newsarama.com/46515-four-of-dc-s-new-secret-six-infected-by-batman-who-laughs-revealed.html
>Shazam
>Hawkman
>Supergirl
>Blue Beetle

Attached: batman-who-laughs-reduced.jpg (1000x1475, 1.11M)

Which Blue Beetle, wich hawkman?

Everything connected this character and event feels so fucking edgy and corny and I get that it sells but it's a shame talent is wasted on it (Marquez)

Carter Hall and Jaime Reyes I believe

We have a thread for this already, genius

He's no more edgy than shit like Carnage to be honest.

I agree. The whole "breaking speeches thing" needs to be done sparingly, but BWL has to,give a psychological monologue every time he opens his damn mouth.

So Jim Gordon and Donna Troy confirmed for the other two.

>one shots instead of mini
whatever

You mean like devil hulk?

WE JUST GOT HIM BACK YOU MOTHERFUCKERS

Is this really the new best villain we could come up with for the 2010's?

So what’s his deal and what are his powers? How does he even see?

>Shazam
>Hawkman
>Supergirl
>Blue Beetle
>Commissioner Gordon
>Dona Troy

We already knew, pic related.

Attached: who could it be.jpg (3974x3056, 3.59M)

Yep, they're all touching their heads.

neat observation!

All the knowledge and skill of Batman with the Joker's lack of restraint and amorality. He will do anything to win. Also got a boost from Barbatos.

I miss DC's teasers with clues hidden. Shame they only really did it for Countdown and Battle for the Cowl.

Attached: Countdown_Teaser_1.jpg (1000x787, 297K)

Hes just like me. I laugh at the humanity and the society all the time.

somebody stop me

According to the people who actually pay for comics, apparently yes.

I do find Immortal Hulk a bit overrated here, WHICH IS TO SAY I LIKE IT but to hear Yea Forums talk about it sometimes it’s like the second coming of...I don’t know, prime Vertigo or Moore or Kirby or something. That said I will at least credit Satan Hulk with not trying to smugly rub in his argument so much as comment on how shit tier everything is, except in the case of Shulk where he kept it very short and who frankly deserved it.

>boost from Barbatos
Really have to stress how much this twat seems to depend on bat daddy to do shit like take down the House of Heroes, put Nix Uotan in chains and job out the league: Most of it’s dark energy. And with Barby in chains he has so little dark metal left normal Bruce wrecked him with some depleted uranium electric harpoons and Martha’s tombstone.

Sneaking up on Diana and shooting her in the head is inexcusable, though.

Nix is in chains? Last time I saw him he was chilling in the house of heroes.