Why did Marvel stop making these types of animations? I assume it had something to do with Disney

Why did Marvel stop making these types of animations? I assume it had something to do with Disney

Attached: 6FB0D68C-1AEF-492E-B183-23FF08C83BD3.jpg (680x1000, 189K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O617ZHcazwA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump...

I guess they just didn't make enough Money off them.

>That cartwheel Hulk does on Thor before throwing him
I wish comics followed a more dynamc sense of movement other than hulk smash into ground, hulk punch, then hulk jump and punch.

>I assume it had something to do with Disney
Don't you always?
I dunno, ask Jeph Loeb.

Because that shit is too fucking awesome.

Besides, MCU hulk is a cuck faggot and the best wolverine we'll ever have is gone forever.
So we'll never get the fabled Hulk Vs Wolverine Rated R fight.

Not even a Banner and Logan giving each other the stare down while hinting that some serious shit went down beteween them and Deadpool promising to the audience while breaking the fourth wall that he'll show them fighting in Deadpool 3.

>109369173
Too much toxic.
Not enough gay or women.
Not nearly enough quips

Because Marvel Studios is the only ones allowed to make movies, duh.

Really? Because DC seem fine putting out a new one every year and they are usually quite popular

There's no clear reason why they stopped, but they did it before the MCU got real big. It's real unlikely it had anything to do with the decision.

More likely, Jeph Loeb and Marvel Entertainment's penchant for cheeper animated productions were the main causes.

Hush was based

Interesting. Well now that Marvel Studios are rolling in cash is it possible that they will revive these animations? And if they do would they just be mcu clones?

Fuck me, Wolverine is my all time favorite BECAUSE he continually is fighting the Hulk. I even bought the reprint.

That was just my guess made by me, I haven't checked how much these things made in ages.
>Because DC seem fine putting out a new one every year and they are usually quite popular
This is true and if marvel where more willing to put out high quality they probably be pretty good.
>We will never get a World War Hulk movie.
honestly even though more not much of a Hulk fan, I would have loved to see that story line put on the big screen.

They're already doing that with What-if.

Maybe DC needs to earn more money for Marvel to start looking to make animated movies? I know, I know giving big corporations more money.

Attached: superman.jpg (396x566, 143K)

The idea is not to make money but to make new fans

Unironically, The Death & Return of Superman and Hush were quite decent, even enjoyable. All the other New 52 stuff has been... meh, at best.

I really like this art style
Unlike the anime style of DC
I would like Marvel to make an animated MCU-style shared universe on this new streaming channel

Attached: Marvel Heroes Omega - Intro Cinematic lt (1).jpg (1280x720, 100K)

Attached: Marvel Heroes Omega - Intro Cinematic.jpg (1280x720, 119K)

Well if that's the aim here then I have no idea why they stopped making them.

Marvel Animation became cheap shit and now it's reduced to the shitty Spider-Man show and whatever Family Guy tier crap Loeb is going to put on Hulu.

Not to mention Feige is going to do the What-If animations which most likely will have higher quality animation and most people will be into that. All Feige needs to do is start doing his own MCU based comics and games and Marvel Entertainment is fucking finished.

DC gives people free reign to adapt shit or come up with their own stories, Marvel Entertainment either wants to cater to the MCU hype machine or just wants to do shit to get a quick buck while making it cheap as possible.

Hulk vs Avengers was kino

youtube.com/watch?v=O617ZHcazwA

Most DC cartoon movies these days are forced to be in the Damianverse

Lol yeah you're not going to get that, not from Loeb at least. Maybe from Feige's What-If but people are saying that the animation will be like the one in the fake script scenes which will be awful if it is.

Yeah but there's the occasional one that isn't like the Fatal Five movie which was pseudo DCAU. But honestly I would like if Marvel adapted some of their stories into animation but the way it is right now they would fucking butcher it. I always wanted to see an animated adaptation of Annihilation but that shit would be awful if it happened today.

They weren't that great. It never made the money the DC animated movies did.

There's also Batman vs the TMNT, WW Bloodlines (Although she wears the New 52 inspired outfit at some point) and I'm sure the upcoming Super Pets movie will be it's own continuity as well.

This is so 00's but I like it, it also adapts Ultimates without all the stupid shit.