Do you think Nick didn't want to air it because of the trans stuff?

Do you think Nick didn't want to air it because of the trans stuff?

Attached: Rocko.jpg (190x266, 15K)

They have a show that features a married gay couple.

Maybe, but also because Hey Arnold bombed.

Trans=/=gay

Why?
Was there a story about Nick potentially not airing it or delaying it?

No, but right wing wackos desperately need a narrative to cling to.

Possibly. Korra was also quietly moved to web-only premiers in the third season. Despite what they claim, I've always believed that was partially so they could gauge the reaction to the finale before airing it on television.

It's more likely that Netflix added it

The writing sucked and designed it for if anyone complains about the special will look like and idiot.

So settle for mediocre or else you're a man-baby.

It was finished way before Netflix brought it onboard, wasn't it?

Yes.

Yes. Radical anything usually is difficult.

Growing up people always told me "conservative/right" meant more than just clinging to tradition and the old ways. Now, that is all I see people using the terms to mean.

Attached: This stupid bullshit.jpg (2000x2000, 572K)

No, Nick's new programming manager has a hostility towards 90's nostalgia. She also kicked out the Zim reboot, cancelled the planned Hey Arnold reboot series, cancelled the plan rugrats reboot, cancelled the planned new game shows, and changed NickRewind from 8 hours a night to 2

Why is the new All That allowed to continue to exist then?

No, cable is dying.

I think Nick didn't want to air it because it wasn't particularly good.

you mean STATIC cling to?

They probably put in the Trans stuff after it went to Netflix

>only right wing wackos hate tranny shit!
Trannies are legitimately mentally ill and this whole acceptance narrative the left is pushing is doing them more harm than good in the long run.

Don't let Tumblr know you think gays and trans are the same.

they're...not airing it, it moved to netflix

No, I think they put the breaks on Rocko and Zim because the Hey Arnold jungle movie fucked up, same reason the reboot places got put on ice.

tell me, do they joke about the trans stuff

The only answer to get it completely right. Nick didn't care about the trans stuff, but they got cold feet after Hey Arnold bombed, so Rocko and Zim went to Netflix. Nick is also producing a Rise of the TMNT movie for Netflix.

And with that Viacom and CBS can go make like faggots and fuck themselves! Im done with their constant bullshit!
Where the free livestreams at!

mr bighead just yells "I have no daughter!" and thats as close as it gets. everything else about her change is neutral-positive

Why? Right wing cucks are the ones who insult and shit on them constantly instead of being grown adults and respectfully ignore them if they don't like them

I had a dream that after Bev leaves Mr. B she seduces Rocko and shows him what facesitting is.

>Rocko's Modern Life, a cartoon fondly remembered by 90's kids
>First episode of the remake features a tranny
>Fucking nazi right wingers should just ignore them if they don't like it
Get the fuck out Yea Forumsmblr.

>Trans stuff
You mean hairballs with pus?

i think it was the opposite. I think it was because they didnt push it so hard.

It premiered on Netflix

Nickelodeon has every chance to air it at a later date

>>First episode of the remake features a tranny
not him but 1 it isn't a remake just a special and 2 joe has always incorporated left wing messages in his work, now that he doesn't have to deal with 90's corporate censorship him going this route isn't even remotely surprising.

Attached: 1561954251277.png (700x467, 174K)

More likely because it wasn't very good in general. They spent too much time telling a dozen variants of the same 3 jokes, and that's before Rocko went to find Ralph, and the moral(s) at the end were just hamfisted hella hard. It felt like they picked a really bad direction for the special and had to run with it due to time/budget constraints.
Then you have the Hey Arnold jungle movie which was fucking weird with what goes on in that (won't spoil) but you could tell a lot more care and attention was put into it and the team had clearer sense of direction and what they should do. Blows Static Cling out the fucking water and actually goes for closure on the series instead of simply teasing your nostalgia.

Nobody actually knows or has concrete proof for anything when it comes to Netflix's meddling, at this point it's all lies being told in order to rationalize the subjective quality of the special and the subject matter therein.

It's a shame the Hey Arnold movie didn't hit higher numbers than it got, but it makes sense given little kids don't know what it is or care about it and that the show doesn't even register on current 90's/00's nicktoons nostalgia trips like Zim and Jimmy Neutron do.