Daily reminder that Captain Marvel is the strongest Avenger and could kill Thanos

Daily reminder that Captain Marvel is the strongest Avenger and could kill Thanos.

Attached: uoip.png (1360x604, 1.14M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nm8WAvIJxYE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>"Please dont hurt me Cap!"

Attached: hiuoipo.png (1366x768, 1.27M)

more like the borest haha

>Strange was nerfed
>Thor is stronger
>Hulk is infinitely stronger
>Thanos bitch slapped her into the next world with one punch

do people forget that she literally got tossed by Thanos like everyone else. the only reason why she stalled him was because she absorbed energy from the gauntlet.

>Strange got a huge power boost post-his movie and still lost to Thanos
>Thor, even weilding two magical weapons and having the help of two other Avengers couldn't come close to subduing Thanos
>Hulk can't even beat Thor
>Thanos sucker punched her with the Power Stone

Have sex, Incel

Did you forget she literally could have snapped his neck 10 mins into the movie?

Brie please, get your fungus taken care of, all the boots you used from the movie are ruined because of you.

>being a smarter fighter makes your head on punch a sucker punch
Stop being dumb.
>Thor
You mean the guy that cut his head off originally and then fucked him up. Wanda fucked up Thanos more than Captain Fungus.

>the only reason why she stalled him was because she absorbed energy from the gauntlet.
THANK YOU! It feels like nobody fucking remembers that's a thing she can do.

There is literally no indication in her movie or Endgame that she has that ability.

>being a smarter fighter makes your head on punch a sucker punch
She clearly had a surprised look on her face, it's a sucker punch.

>You mean the guy that cut his head off originally
After Captain Marvel had to hold Thanos down so his pansy ass could do it.

>Wanda fucked up Thanos more than Captain Fungus.
I dont remember Wanda putting Thanos on his knees.

Russos disagree bruh, sorry

>I dont remember Wanda putting Thanos on his knees.
Don't you remember him crying, a stream of alien urine running down his legs as he begged for his ship to rescue him from her?

Attached: 1556759266958.gif (540x200, 2.95M)

This. Russos said only Wanda could be Thanos 1v1

Daily reminder this board insisted on the narrative she was gonna kill Thanos for months leading up to release, only for him to get beheaded by Thor the first 5 minutes of the movie and she barely gets any screen time. Oh and nobody ever admitted they were dead wrong about that.

Stop feeding a fucking troll

The Russos also cant decide what Cap did at the end. Word of God is not valid.

No, they were consistent, you're thinking of the screenwriters

>There is literally no indication in her movie or Endgame that she has that ability.
She's had it for a long ass time. At least in the comics.

If he had his thanoscopter sword he would have oneshot this bitch

It's funny to see. Sure, Carol is on her comics power level, it worked very well for her movie but for the rest of the MCU? It didn't blended well.
See Thor for example, MCU Thor in comparison to the comics (not even considering silver age stuff) was extremely nerfed and that worked very well, made the stakes much higher on all the interactions he had with the rest of the cast.

Now with Carol vs the Thanos baddies and the man himself... they kept having to make excuses for her to not show and solve the whole shit in a heartbeat and her movie was too recent to push minor nerfs at her powerlevel.
Feige will probably nerf her to the ground in her next movie for the sake of synergy and more "mundane realism".

Attached: put me on fire.jpg (600x315, 21K)

>At least in the comics.

Key words

Thanos looks like he’s just mildly disgruntled. Is that why he blew out Brie Larson in one punch?

HE CALLED AN AIRSTRIKE ON HIMSELF AND HIS MEN TO SAVE HIS BITCHASS FROM WANDA

>She clearly had a surprised look on her face, it's a sucker punch.
Confirmed for never having been in a fight. A sucker punch is from behind, Thanos hit her head on.

>After Captain Marvel had to hold Thanos down so his pansy ass could do it
Why do you like to be wrong?
youtu.be/nm8WAvIJxYE

>she gets hyped to kill Thanos
>Thor kills him
>she gets a second chance
>gets btfo by one punch
>only in the movie for like 5 mins
>gets her dyke haircut made fun of by a Based Raccoon
>hated in real life as a person and actress by your coworkers and peers
I was so happy about all of that

She jobbed at the chance she had, Steve, Thor and Tony did wonderful against him, you already know who won

Its always Thor and Tony at the end teaming up with one other person to fuck shit up. Did this against Thanos and Ultron

She absorbs shit in her solo movie you retarded mongoloid

He's scared and desperately took the power stone to save his ass from her.

>Confirmed for never having been in a fight. A sucker punch is from behind, Thanos hit her head on.

You know you can get sucker punched head on, right? Knock out game ring any bells?

>Why do you like to be wrong?
I'll correct myself: She defeated him, choked him out, and let him go so Thor can kill him.

>the only reason why she stalled him was because she absorbed energy from the gauntlet.
That literally never happened, she's clearly stronger than standard Thanos he needed to use the Power Stone to repel her