New 5 OK KO episodes

Right now on Hulu!

Attached: ECDNawlU0AA0_ga.jpg (1978x969, 145K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!38ADjKjT!F0YNTwZPucQO3u0NjuGzLw
youtu.be/oitLDxYG7s4
mega.nz/#!P1lDlSYQ!HRN0n_fJysxXDxPbMwuNi-2-zzE7CRTB9wruSUyb7bc
mega.nz/#!uxV1zSCa!PfebfbgssSCakBWoXOY4tSE2xlOS2Rl7sJR1cfur2LA
mega.nz/#!rk9lUCQR!qiVaw7KYXGmuRoLftwqsGTdXogANURchnPV9aH7DDTk
mega.nz/#!Ho8xnAKI!tv3j4SbbLDvINgUEg4S_kWZcNrHRU9ZsTNCsG_dZL9I
mega.nz/#!53RCSYxY!OI4EF-cVRO_JHJvgUFxv7V5pCKdSwxSpOef8ijUkK2s
youtube.com/watch?v=ppivbIGAQ2o
mega.nz/#F!nt9lDKyY!VLidKM6I1Re8cqejqli8xg
youtube.com/watch?v=5VL_5MX7z94
mega.nz/#!ep1HEAaS!vR8bmD10FatBcz1MjZMFwAx3BEYj1PIjTt9K3zmJXMc
mega.nz/#!boFCmKiT!MrP2F9R6tARJQc5_OxbnsAI6tm0dxFSL3CbeaLPwelQ
mega.nz/#!qtERgYgK!Y5jku9odmbAsRbi9kaJhWm9UvTCxjnaxZmND5dXRQIU
mega.nz/#!2oUBEYYS!cpneXnTKzI8JvjT48L66Lm4KZjHZMK8pVQe40EpXaCY
mega.nz/#!mhFBEYIa!QUygGrTo4oPnr1VN9yLS131TszQS-QE2qosRKMN7gRI
twitter.com/forosha/status/1162400471933313024
twitter.com/stebvi/status/1162478297910894592
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Glad this show is cancelled.

Neutral on this show is cancelled. I enjoyed what I got though they took too long to get to any story material, It would've dragged on further if it continued.

off-model shite

Shitty show

Can somebody give me the MEGA to these episodes?

hoesmad.gif

Attached: 1536694265376.gif (67x90, 254K)

Wait are they not airing them on CN? They're just dumping them online now?

Yes, This is what they usually do now.

Unlike SU, OKKO going off-model is a choice, not an error.

Attached: 1555201808688.png (680x680, 124K)

amazing show

imagine taking part in an argument about off-model in 2019

but then, people here just like to infinitely repeat the same stuff over and over in every thread, so I guess keep on doing you

Give me the MEGA.

Someone put 'em on Youtube.

>well never get the villanos ok k.o. crossover alan and ian wanted to do
i'm gonna miss this goofy show.

Attached: EB2RnZ4WkAANhPW.jpg (973x779, 56K)

And it looks like trash

wrong show
(seconding for a mega)

Attached: right image.gif (300x258, 2.03M)

"looks bad and animates worse" copypasta guy

wow, no thanks

>ITT

Also awaiting that MEGA.

Attached: i-deliberatley-entered-a-thread-full-of-things-that-i-28308860.png (500x460, 25K)

>thread has 4 unique posters
it's all literally the same guy

>hulu

I want to see KO and Venomous.

>Posters: 15

Attached: IMG_20190815_192443.jpg (1464x884, 105K)

>samefags this mad

Attached: 1564619370038.gif (720x405, 497K)

I will admit, it is an acquired taste and I hold nothing against you for it not being your cup of tea.

this dude's anger is very humorous. This person is visibly upset and isn't afraid to show it

>That head
I understand that reference.

Attached: You have a point there.png (535x310, 318K)

Attached: DeusKEKs snackual evidence.png (760x572, 247K)

Attached: ECDSyRwWsAE4dIT.jpg large.jpg (2048x1154, 269K)

>Someone put on YouTube
>literally fucking nothing is on there

Attached: IMG_20190704_193508.jpg (800x450, 87K)

look at the chin on K.O.

Was this is in the episode? Is so that's based.

MEGA will be out in 5 hours : (

thank you

Shadowy figure unmasked, you will not believe your eyes!!!!

I hope that sounded click bait-y enough.

Attached: sf.jpg (640x853, 112K)

Spoil the episode for me.

inm way behind i dont give a shit just spoil what he is i just wanna know

I'm just stealing shit from tumble but here, carl spoilers.

I assume this leads into the finale.

Attached: carl.jpg (1280x595, 196K)

so its a fucking split personality?
thats fucking lame.

MEGA please

Enid's development is Ruined!!

>perfect shadowy venomous figure
>perfect venomous venomous is gone now
How do I read this?

How?

basically Prof. Venomous has a similar thing like TKO and Lazerblast was corrupted by his evil version to fully embracing the darkness
the old Lazerblast is still in there somewhere, think of it like Anakin turning into Darth Vader but there's still a bit of Anakin in him, yep pretty fucking stupid

Is she Lesbian or Bi?

she's bi

Attached: Enid_bisexualflagsticker_on helmet.jpg (1280x720, 155K)

lol.Ian thinks the kids who watch his show are retarded so he has to make this shitty redundant asf osd with big red capital letters

>Perfect Venomous
>Venomous is gone now.
>Shadowy Figure has overtaken Venomous
>Shadowy Venomous

Shadowy Venomous = Perfect Venomous

At least from how I am reading it

So...
>LazerBlast=KO
>Shadowy Figure=TKO
>Venomous=Perfect KO?

Anything of note happen in You're A Good Friend, K.O.?

Attached: ECDchCGXYAAunDQ.jpg large.jpg (1273x714, 90K)

And? They've been dating since season1

I'm more a Melodie fan, but Redd is okay too.

cute

No, they've been "friends" since season 1.

Okay series goes to 9/10 for me this shit is really funny

>Elodie officially cucked

Attached: AF65B7AF-D38C-45A7-8BE0-6256EA15AD46.jpg (800x600, 72K)

Her development is Ruined. All those lessons to fix her jerkness and cope with her past for nothing. What a Lazy Forced Twist! Willing to go with her to the future, is a fucked up waste for her life. This isn't representation, just forced boundaries. No Wonder why this show is going to its grave.

she lost that race the moment she went to hero school without her.

Wait, Enid leaves forever?

She’s literally in the next episode so not right now at least

No because she's literally in the episode following this one.

Hold the fuck up is this actually real?

Attached: tumblr_pr8obmG1gv1sd1xkuo3_r1_1280.png (700x700, 395K)

since 2018 literally only 3 episodes premiered on tv prior to being put online: the season 1 finale, Crossover Nexus, and the Sonic crossover

I feel this would have been better in season 1

Fucking knew it

it's a choice on SU too, it's just that it rubs people the wrong was on OK KO less because it takes itself less seriously
Plus neither of the OK KO overseas studios fuck things up the way Rough Draft has on half of SU's eps

What wholesome father/son bonding.

Attached: carl1.jpg (988x568, 123K)

Let's face It, OK KO Sucks!!! Enid didn't learned anything. You can say Goodbye to this piece of shit, cause nobody's gonna remember it for the next years

Truly a wonderful moment.

Attached: T.K.O fanart.jpg (375x512, 38K)

Attached: BOND WITH ME JIMMY.jpg (266x189, 11K)

What did you expect from gay teen drama voiced by Ashley Burch?

Attached: Chloe_Profile.png (626x978, 611K)

When this happened?

What did you expect? She’s the worst character in the entire show. She never struggles for anything and is always treated like the coolest bitch in the multiverse.
>She saved the future!
>She made the best results in the POINT exams!
>she stopped a blob with an absurd power level!
She has always been a terrible character so, sure, why not have her abandon her friends and family for the sake of lesbian representation. Fits perfectly.

Gimme my mega you cocksllut

Yeah how dare this person to move away from her parents basement to live with person they like!

Venomous didn't know about shadowy figure

Even your son had a better handle on his mental state.

Which that sucks, and you also so sad that you won't see them again. Enid just Ruined her life, she's not a witch neither ninja anymore, just a trooper going to a future year that she doesn't belong

that's kinda fucking funny really.

Attached: now_you_re_cookin__with_gas_by_pepperpixel-dbpmfji.jpg (632x1264, 59K)

I think Venomous is still a unbalanced version, because Perfect KO is the blue headband one, maybe the ending is Venomous re merging with the OG lazerblast in there becoming something similar to that

Bitch, she isn’t just moving from her parents basement. She’s not just moving from her country. She’s moving from her fucking timeline. To a timeline she isn’t even fond of. All just for the sake of a lesbian crush. And right after 3 seasons of developing a friendship with KO and Rad.
Do you not see the problem here?

>Enid getting into a good stable relationship with someone is ruining her character

I know you hate gays but come on son

Attached: 6208E2C1-D154-4357-8CAD-9DA374FD6B88.png (506x487, 217K)

Ian Sucks, whatever he's going to do in Netflix don't even fucking bother in watch.

>Spoiler
>Even your son had a better handle on his mental state.
That's pretty funny t.b.h.

Attached: OK K.O.! Let's Be Heroes.jpg (576x890, 168K)

No I don't because Rad and Enid are clearly the typical teenagers/young adults getting their first jobs and making plans for the future, those 2 eventually moving on completelly makes sense.

I said what i said I'm not backing down. Going back to MM & TTG

There’s a difference from moving on from a bodega job to moving into a different fucking timeline.

It don't make sense dude, this is nothing but a lazy forced pushed writing. They didn't think this through.

Cool for her but it’s terrible that she chose Red Action, a pretty generic character, over her two best friends+family.

Young adults moving to another country due to romantic reasons is more and more common.

Exactly, how the fuck is that even respresentative? This is a mistake, is all SVTFOE and Adventure Time all over again!!!

You realize that she can come back whenever the fuck she wants because of time travel right?

She’s not moving to another country, she’s moving to another timeline. One that has nothing in it besides destroyed buildings and empty wastelands.

WHY IS EVERY DAMNED GIRL SHE VOICES END UP BEING GAY OR FUCKING WEIRD!!
She's known for giving the best head in texas for gods sake.
That pussy game is apparently good enough to make a dude leave his wife and propose. Or that was the rumor.
The fuck is going on?

Hey.
Moving to a completely alien place and eating pussy means you're deep and an adult and growing up.

Yeah but just like that red action episode, each time they meet she will be older and older, and it won’t be the same.
KO can grow to 12 and Enid will be 30 by his birthday.

That she can leave at any time she wants.

At this point I'm pretty sure this dude didn't even actually watch the episode.

Time travel doesn´t really work like that, and this show has proven that. RA went to the future and back too many times and she got older. An hour in the present can be decades in the future. It´s not like the same amount of time passes in both timelines.

IT'S BEEN OVER AN HOUR WHERE'S THE MEGA

Deep down I´m hoping that´s the case, but it's probably true.

>RA went to the future and back too many times and she got older. An hour in the present can be decades in the future.
Not really, she simply only had time to go back in time when several years had passed, Eni can easily match the ammount of time she was in the future to the date she want to travel allowing her to get older at the same rate as KO and Rad.

and both are equally shit

it's pretty blatant there's anons itt trying to form hivemind think about the whole thing so i couldn't give a fuck until i see it for myself and form my own opinions.

see here

Ian and the writers & storyboarders (especially Mira) finally made things Worst!

Is it the same S3 folder as last time?

Thanks but AHHHHH

Attached: 1564110055575.jpg (1352x1080, 201K)

If Red Action, a master of time travel, couldn´t prevent getting older while nothing changed in the present, why would Enid know?
Keep in mind that the only reason Red Action stayed on the show is that her future version told her past version to stay before she employed the weapon to save the future. It´s implied that the next time she leaves will be for good.

I wish, Carl can make any show 15 times better.

She's going to come back as a strong independent middle aged single mother with two lesbian science babies.

Disgusting

Red Action was forced to keep fighting non stop for years but promised to return to that exact same day, that's why she gold older at a different rate, Enid can go back to the past any time her want at any day her want.

Based

Attached: 151235788443322123456.jpg (719x1018, 59K)

Shit on the show all you like, there was never a doubt Ian lives on Yea Forums between the 12oz Mouse references, Ghoul School Episode, Ed Edd n Eddy reference, and all the other shit that he slips in.

Attached: 1465258464682.jpg (500x500, 34K)

Attached: 20190726_190136.jpg (1080x1695, 808K)

Knew it was going to happen, and don't hate. Unlike some other shows that features teenagers with superpowers and a forced lesbian ship...
This one didn't come out of nowhere.

That said, I was legit hoping she'd go with Rad.
Now I'm hoping that Shannon goes Rad.

Is heavily implied that Rad is dating the Strawberry girl offscreen.

...MM?
Assuming it's something shitty, considering you paired it with TTG

he used to do dextra art for Yea Forums while he was in college, i wouldn't be surprised if there was other pieces out there, because i know i've seen one more besides pic related.

Attached: 1521487011037.png (2000x802, 861K)

If Enid is joining RA in the future then it probably means she´ll work alongside her as a future trooper. If anything, since she´s the reason RA discovered the weakness of their enemies, she´ll have to work harder than ever. So she´s in the same position as her.
Even with all of that aside, it´s still fucked up that she just chose to abandon her best friends who she has developed a bond for 3 seasons over some pussy. Time travel fix or no fix, you can´t deny that.

Not my preference but I ain't mad.

Attached: 1546580289942.gif (700x700, 96K)

I'm pretty sure that user is talking about Mao Mao: Heroes of Pure Heart. I can't really say if it's good or not because I only watched ep 1.

A shame that he got so little development when compared to Enid, his girlfriend got 0 episodes, Enid girlfriend got 3, he had no arc, enid had POINT. Enid got 2 episodes about her family Rad got nothing

Rad got fucking nothing at all.

I think Dendy just went through kappa puberty.

Attached: ECDmMkfXYAIICeH.jpg large.jpg (1636x926, 74K)

Why?

Drupe got her fashion show episode.

is this a reference to something?

Not Mao Mao, Mighty Magiswords

oh okay.

Drupe had a fashion episode.
Rad had his family episode, the cat episode, and some others.
And, to be fair, the only time OK KO did a crossover into a different show they exclusively used Rad (mighty magiswords)(which they referenced later)

thank god this show got canceled

Attached: Lets-Not-Be-Skeletons.png (1000x563, 554K)

I think that maybe Rad would have gotten his arc if Ian had been given more episodes as he wanted, but at the same time, I think Ian is very self-aware on how the image of him, a fat black man voicing a hot alien with abs and muscles would look if they make Rad too cool.
By making Rad a stupid yet charming baboon Ian gets to keep his role without looking like he´s making a shameful self insert.

Liquid Ocelot.

where’s the mega

Wait, Ian voices Rad?

yeah

Feeling like Connor:

Attached: Screenshot_20190815_223604.jpg (1809x1080, 388K)

God I wish SU wasn't saddled with RD. Nine times out of ten you see a wonky board or a legit error and sure enough it's a RD episode.

and also darrell

>the 12oz Mouse references
you what

post enid new swimsuit

he also hired the guy who did the dk singing voice in donkey kong country for the rad x shannon song.

Attached: 1537519451534.jpg (1280x720, 117K)

Isn't that more a reference to Rat Fink?

Attached: fink rat.jpg (450x450, 56K)

Coming soon rendering ep 13 now

it is, i was pointing out the reference to 12 oz in the bottom tag, and supplying an unmentioned one in the pic.

Attached: 1557524396185.jpg (1920x1080, 244K)

The fandom won't care since it's not rad/raymond. That's the bubblegum/marceline of the show.

Rad is the closest to his normal voice you can get

This is canon.

Attached: cdbb6d85-e08d-439f-b460-c7514f642c73.jpg (1280x1164, 360K)

lmao remember baby boxman, that was fucking awful

Are you serious?

woah how (((progressive))) just like Adventure Time.

Cry more, loser.

Is that supposed to mean something?

>giving a shit about enid in the first place
you mistake dudes , she was shit tier since the start

Stay canceled, lad.

Attached: 934693496.jpg (334x334, 88K)

which is weird because Rough Draft's done some great work on other recent shows while SMIP (the good studio on SU) has done some shit work on shows like the PPG reboot
it's like SU somehow managed to draw Rough Draft's shit teams and SMIP's A-Game

Where's that retard who whines about Enid being mean to customers? I feel like laughing at him.

mega mega mega mega mega mega mega mega mega mega mega mega mega mega mega mega mega mega mega mega mega mega mega mega mega mega mega mega mega mega mega mega mega mega mega mega mega mega mega mega mega mega mega mega mega mega mega mega mega mega mega mega mega mega mega mega mega mega mega mega mega mega mega mega mega mega

>frog poster trying to insult someone
>whines about gun regulations

Stay autistic, /k/unt.

Yeah, I am. I don't give enough of a shit about OK KO to look up the voice cast or pay attention to credits.

i remember that weirdly enough.

Attached: .png (882x498, 521K)

Better than nothing I suppose. Glad SMIP is working on the movie.

He whined about her being mean to wally the wizard, even though he was an annoying little shit.

Honestly, this whole "shove the lesbos in at last minute" thing has been going on since whenever it became a trend on the 2010s. And of course, all the pansexual nonbinary cucks at tumblr are eating it up like fucking hyenas.

I'm just burnt out over this damn thing happening every time.

Attached: sad nigga hours.png (481x596, 221K)

>still crying about tumblr

That place is as good as dead. Find a new go-to thing to bitch about.

>last minute

There's like 55 minutes left of the show after that episode. And again the fandom barely cares about red/enid compared to their crackship.

What crackship?

Jesus christ the person complaining about Enid and Red is talking about shit that has absolutely nothing to do with that episode's plot. There is no bullshit involving Enid leaving with red to go to the future or anything like that. The ep isn't even about Enid the same way the previous two Red Action eps were

lol stay mad

Rad/raymond, it's been popular since the prom episode in the first season. I see multiple pieces of fanart for the ship every week and yet I can't remember the last time I saw red/enid art that didn't include elodie.

Hell, I just saw two posts on tumblr about the kiss and 50 posts about venomous, that's literally the opposite of what happened with adventure time where they only cared about the kiss and nothing else.

I fucking hate Dendy. You can say she's a "gifted little girl who sometimes gets carried away" but I know a self-aggrandizing self-insert when I see one. She's some writer's false delusional perception of herself (or himself). Sheltered little college kid who thinks they're something special but in actuality is as mediocre as they come only a little on the introverted side.

Ya all the lgbt forced pandering is getting annoying. I think it's hilarious because this shit actually makes people hate lgbt shit more than they used to.
Back in the day I supported lgbt rights and everything, they said all they wanted was gay marriage. If only we knew.

Attached: lewd.png (1682x826, 1.49M)

haha sure

reminder that she and Red Action were originally the same character

Attached: 65126458_644449599354683_5983982888831984333_n.jpg (1080x1080, 77K)

And in fact I just checked, there's been 3 pieces of red action/enid art in the last 2 months on tumblr. Wow, what a popular ship to get butthurt about. Rad/raymond has more art made in a week then they get in a month.

Reminder that (unless they pull something non-standard with the board teams on the final eps), Dendy's Video Channel will be the final Dave/Haewon ep

I liked Forosha's boards
pretty sure she was the one who boarded the Enid/Red kiss

Are all those artifacts giving Fink ultimate power?

Wait.
>Venomous didn't know about his Turbo
>he knows about Turbo Fink
How does this work?

it's called bad writing

Wrong, twiiters and tumblers wanted this shit from the beginning. And now they got it. This isn't representative, this is forced lazy writing. It's Indeed she will leave with Red in the future. Don't fight with the true facts.

This sucks for the people who hoped she and Rad would get together, and for those who shriek in terror at the sight of two girls in love with each other, but at least the signs were there all the way back in season one and it wasn't shoved in later, like what happened with Bubbline.

She's a Ben 10 writer/storyboarder, Forosha is not cut out for lgbt bullshit. Otherwise Ian, Stevie, Ryan and Mira not involved but suspiciously plotted out this lazy forced push before starting to write it.

What is with your Random capitalization

MEGA

he;s probably on the autism spectrum
I should know, I have aspergers myself

>Still not on the app
Looks like I'll finally have to use that free month.

Have fun
mega.nz/#F!38ADjKjT!F0YNTwZPucQO3u0NjuGzLw

>all these zip files

Attached: 1565549032211.gif (300x259, 1.53M)

Cool seems KO gets to hang with his dad in at least 2 of them.

bitch what the fuck

Attached: 6c12e5b7a51f41427a8208d587145a83.jpg (235x323, 14K)

Is that what you guys want to chastise about now? Or you just love to play the ignorant bullies?

>Check Hulu
>Show only goes up to the middle of Season 2
What the fuck?

new eps are on Hulu Live or somethin

where's the REAL mega

Well, shit. Looks like I wasted my free month.

this
red was hot af though so I'm still kinda salty about that

MEGA WHEN

It means i'm done with this propaganda dyke bullshit. Connor is disgusted

thanks br... I hate you

With your eyes.

youtu.be/oitLDxYG7s4

Attached: FB_IMG_1565931675824.jpg (720x403, 29K)

It's been hours where's the damn mega

I meant who the fuck is connor and why are you posting disney channel shit? Besides the fact that you're a triggered little bitch.

nigga what

It's always been a valid complaint, autist. Are you an Indian guy stalking Instagram models or something?

>Or you just love to play the ignorant bullies?
>cries about TEH GAYS ruining cartoons

Ow the irony.

user mentioned the mega would take about 5 hours 4 hours ago.

Attached: 1557525253443.png (1920x1080, 857K)

You're practically a gun K.O. You've got actual superpowers while a lot of the people around you have really sucky ones.

>show ending
>lesbianism
name a more iconic duo

Attached: de62027b4758e96e58e5dce1cc622ad6.png (640x478, 345K)

Aaaaa
I have a feeling the Voxman pairing might be torn apart in these episodes.

Some gorey hentai manga called Momo the blood taker

i suspect it might be stressed slightly but if something drastic happening seems unlikely, the only people who would know is the anons who have already seen it via paid streaming.

Attached: CARE1009011700026334_006_1280x720.jpg (1280x720, 153K)

After shadowy figure takes over venomous they show boxman doing a wtf worry face and kinda sweating in fear.

Toxic Waste!!!

Attached: tumblr_inline_oi1ic0uQCB1qj66qu_1280.png (1144x539, 665K)

Indian? Is that best yon can come up with? Ignorant Bully Identified

Found the gay

Attached: images (32).jpg (639x429, 24K)

Dysfunctional Malnourished Dykes. Fuck You!! MARK MY WORDS!!!

like this.

Attached: BackinAction.png (1670x932, 1.42M)

no u
Gay

>using an image from tumblr

Irony.

> Is that best yon can come up with?
>being okay with being called someone from a filthy nation of child fuckers and rapists

Curry-scented kid fucker identified.

>Ignorant Bully Identified

Shut the fuck up, autist.

Psst, you just out of words!

ENIDXRAD WAS SUPPOSED TO BE ENDGAME, NOT THIS DYKE SHIT

Gay

Poor jethro

Attached: ripmuhboy.jpg (640x360, 60K)

The more you Bully me, the more you'll see how much lamer you are than before.

It's always sad for kids to suffer during a divorce.

Attached: on this eipsode of maury.jpg (640x359, 68K)

Good lord, you're autistic.

Outing? How original for a Wounded Peckerwood Am i right, you Trump cocksucker?

Are you 12 or are you really this big of a bitch?

You got that right, Brotha!!

Give me the mega you pieces of shit.

Please say sike...

Shut The Fuck Up, You Whiny Little Autismo.

Yes I love invalidating any and all wrongthink about our show by forcing an unfunny and already worn-out meme that will never catch on

I bet you love Mr Enter and draw with color pencils.

The lesbians win and the gays suffer...

Why are you so Afraid of Autistics? They make you so mad? Big Bully with a Boobie in your mouth. Take your mouth out from your momma's tit cuz she's tired

Your parents forgot to vaxx you with Clorox.

This is Chris-Chan levels of autism. Jeez.

Are you alright? Did your wife filed the divorced papers? Cuz you're about to cry big time.

Hey OK KO hatefags; THIS is the kind of person on your side. Enjoy.

Autism makes so mad, Big Bully Baby? Say yes, i'll give a lollypop

yall are annoying

Again, this thing:

is your hatefag ally.

Hey user, better quit from Xanax it's dangerous to say around bullying nonsense

>Say yes, i'll give a lollypop

So you are an Indian pedophile.

Learn. English.

way to go, Ian
you broke Yea Forums

You 2, Try not to cry too much. Because your false autism claims against me won't live long. Suit yourself being tortured by all autistics that you guys whining of all day. You decide.

I wonder if it's the same guy that goes nuclear at the sight of Spongebob on Yea Forums.

Attached: spongebob_title.png (1920x1080, 3.16M)

Are you so obsessed with the indian models or something? You must be talking too much about them

Still waiting on Mega

Attached: 5eaf9331-43b7-4372-9ffa-e71b22dc959b.png (500x473, 234K)

Learn, STFU. I do what i want. Sit down, xenophobe ass phony.

hey megabros
take your time, don't fuck up or anything
we appreciate your service and love you, thank you

also, reminder that tko and fink are cute together
i'd post a cute picture of them but someone in my apartment complex is a dumbass so instead i'll just reaffirm this truth

Go home, ICE officer!!!

>Tko and Fink
>Fink is practically Venomous's daughter
>Stepsister

No one said anything about Indian models, you dumb bitch. Learn to read English.

>implying that doesn't make it better
adding taboo onto the already hot mess that would be turbo fink and tko making out only serves to make it stronger, fool

considering the rocko thing this is barely a blip on the radar in terms of outrage.

Attached: 1489208193737.jpg (1280x720, 157K)

Literal autist.

Hey Nazi-Peckerwood, Go Home!!

Wow, I support this.

Say what? You want to marry an indian model so hard? Go head, don't waste your typing like a racist donkey.

I LIKED VOXMAN WHAT THE FUCK IAN IM GOING TO EGG YOUR HOUSE

Attached: 9249902E-84B8-4A0A-9C32-9F7CAA6C9DB9.jpg (543x389, 64K)

My name isn't STFU, you stupid mongoloid. "I do what i want"? Like what? Bitch about gay fictional characters? "Xenophobe ass phony". Nah. I can assure you I'm a true xenophone. And you're truly autistic.

Ep 13
mega.nz/#!P1lDlSYQ!HRN0n_fJysxXDxPbMwuNi-2-zzE7CRTB9wruSUyb7bc

I know its bad quality 480p its my damn chromebook and its night now so i cant use my pc

>posts about autist not knowing how to read
>autist doesn't read

Are you hurt? Want me to call your 2 mommies?

>hates gays
>calls someone a nazi

Like a christian pedophile crying about abortions.

Someone call /mlp/. I think one of their inbred posters got loose.

Quiet, STFU. Real adult talk only! Get your baby bottle and go to sleep

thanks anyway user works for me. the fan site will probably upload hq copies for people who want hd quality.

Attached: 1525446957242.png (1136x640, 763K)

Go marry, Mia Khalifa. You Bully don't understand or what?

Making enid a dyke is even worse then rachael bighead

Attached: 1420507129819.png (762x387, 142K)

Or some Yea Forumstard with a baby fetish.

>making
you can stop pretending you watch cartoons at any point user

>making

She always was, dumbass.

Autist diaper fetishist.

I'm not surprised why autistic people are your worst nightmare, you didn't even show your true intentions or is that you just so intoloreant because we want to tear you down until death.

>durrr hurr say mean things means you didnt watch show
Get new material dyke enabler scum
She was supposed to be with rad, you dyke loving slime

Nonsense, Bitch, you saying nonsense! Give up, i know you can't break me.

me thinking we could get a couple of hot dads just being evil happily ever after

Attached: tumblr_ppv2pzzdNY1ul9djy_500.jpg (425x322, 10K)

you project onto Rad don't you user that's why you're so butthurt about Enid being a lesbian

>Get new material dyke enabler scum

>She was supposed to be with rad, you dyke loving slime

>slime
>scum

Jesus Fucking Christ, it's some dipshit shipper fag.

>The boxbots are good now

What the fuck? It'll make the ending vs evil father and son cool, but what the fuck.

Autist diaper fetishist.

Fetishhead, stop playing around with your sister's sex toys

I hope this is some kind of bot and not some mongoloid crying about his ship not coming true.

Attached: e7281c1bcb2f084fe7375f5e489e59bd.jpg (2048x1146, 215K)

This is what happens when a southern Christian gets a hold of their daddy cousin's big city iphone.

Didn't mean

>someone online told me I was a hoe for my opinion
>I'M LITERALLY LIVING THROUGH AN ORWELLIAN HELLSCAPE
big oof on your life man

>Shadowy Figure has overtaken Venomous
Literally what's the point of this reveal? Both were introduced as evil villains to begin with.

I appreciate it all the same.

you're the only bitch on this board I respect, user, thank you

Mega user is probably not posting the mega in this thread because he's waiting for it to get deleted since there are two faggots in this thread seething at each other

Damn, canceling it is good now

Please, as if i know the subtleties of shipping! This is shouting out against Ian & KO Crew for promoting hidden dyke propaganda

>this thread
>waiting for it to get deleted
yeaah, that ain't happening, chief.

not likely, mods never take much action against this kind of spam.

Attached: 1504762073494.jpg (1788x2048, 180K)

Because shadowy is more evil/powerful. He even threatens fink to keep quiet about him.

>as if i know the subtleties of shipping

That's neither a word nor a proper sentence

>hidden dyke propaganda

Holy fuck, you're as stupid as you are autistic.

>autist fag cries about 'xenophobia' and 'bullying'
>WAAAH DYKES IN MUH CARTOONS!!

>promoting hidden dyke propaganda

There was nothing hidden about Enid's gayness, you dumb cunt.

>Lesbians towards the end.

When will cartoons have the balls to do this from the beginning?

NOOO

It got three season

Literally no one on the crew cares about your whining, autist.

Yeah but wouldn't it be sexier if he was just... one evil person instead of a cough redeemable cough evil dad with an EVILER dad inside him

>That's neither a word nor a proper sentence
Are you stupid or just stupid or just stupid or just stupid or just stupid or just stupid?

samefag

You just proved my point, you stupid autist.

Keeping crying about your dead ship, bitch.

Post the damn Megas. The autist crying about Rad not being able to fuck Enid is getting boring.

>She was supposed to be with rad

This is the saddest complaint I've ever seen. And who in their right mind calls someone 'slime'?

at this point i'm thinking i might as well wait for the fucking fansite because this thread is already doomed.

Attached: Bernard_gong.png (499x327, 215K)

It was funny to see K.O. casually tell Foxtail that one of her greatest enemies is actually the dear friend she thought had died six to eleven years ago, and great to see him team up with Fink against Shadowy.

SU? Garnet was there from minute one. Ruby and Sapphire didn't appear until the s1 finale if you want to that route.

*want to go

Wait, what episode is this from?

Poor Essay user. His essay did not age well.

Attached: did not age well.png (1496x788, 145K)

umm sweety women can't be friends in 2019 they have to be lovers same thing goes for men also
>another lesbian pair
*yawn* this shit has to become a trope at this point

did they show boxman and venomous kiss at least or its only ok for women to show their love?

Dendy's video channel

what the where is that episode

mega user hasn't uploaded it yet. or just fucked off because this threads a flaming carcass.

On the app

Attached: father son bonding.jpg (640x355, 59K)

>Boxman treating KO like a stepson now because he's married to PV
That's hilarious

I don't see it on the app, Hulu, or anywhere.
What the fuck is going on?

Mega user? You still here? I think they're gone.

>Enid's still around in carl
>That one user really was being that autistic

Never would have guessed

Attached: trio.png (683x394, 447K)

Episode 13: mega.nz/#!P1lDlSYQ!HRN0n_fJysxXDxPbMwuNi-2-zzE7CRTB9wruSUyb7bc

Episode 14:
mega.nz/#!uxV1zSCa!PfebfbgssSCakBWoXOY4tSE2xlOS2Rl7sJR1cfur2LA

Episode 15:
mega.nz/#!rk9lUCQR!qiVaw7KYXGmuRoLftwqsGTdXogANURchnPV9aH7DDTk

Episode 16:
mega.nz/#!Ho8xnAKI!tv3j4SbbLDvINgUEg4S_kWZcNrHRU9ZsTNCsG_dZL9I

thanks user

Attached: 1505519945970.png (550x550, 82K)

>getting rid of enids midriff
Prudes

Wait, were the blocky red captions a KLK reference this whole time? How did I never pick up on that?

Thanks, man.

That's just her team uniform. She still wears her shorts when she's not on a mission.

It's up on the site now.

Attached: site.png (971x354, 615K)

We never did get a pird episode

Attached: pird.png (703x550, 542K)

>You are loved and appreciated, Dendy.

I'll miss this show.

dont you guys think is a obscenely rare coincidence?
>gets a crossover with sonic
>gets cancelled
could sonic be so toxic that anyone who dares to touch him perishes?

Perfect

17 in a bit because im bored

Attached: file.png (1922x1211, 2.54M)

Sonic boom had 7 seasons so not likely

mega.nz/#!53RCSYxY!OI4EF-cVRO_JHJvgUFxv7V5pCKdSwxSpOef8ijUkK2s

this link dies eventually
not gonna get the others unless nobody grabs them in 1080

I hope the show ends with best ship.

Attached: KO pins Turbo Fink.png (706x398, 260K)

>expected a really awkward moment with Rad confessing his love for Enid and getting his heart broken when she chooses Red
>it turns out he doesn't love Enid and just hates Red because of when she and the other teens bullied K.O. back in season one

For the first time in a while, I'm happy to have had my expectations subverted.

I'm pretty sure the decision to cancel the show came long before the Sonic episode aired.

Thanks for all the links.

this was the only episode of ok ko i uploaded
no idea about the other mega user

Thats me who uploaded ep 13 to 16 here

I mentioned during season1 that I wanted this to happen. If only jethro could've been here.

Attached: boxbot.png (781x603, 1.07M)

nice work, i dont have access to hulu so i couldnt get them

>Bubbline
>Korrasami
>Jackie
>now this
ITS NOT FAIR WHY DO /u/CHADS ALWAYS WIN!?

Attached: 1515123866386.jpg (540x507, 38K)

>try to fix two friends fighting by creating a shipping paradox

>I am a villain, not a monster!

Nice callback, as was Boxman walking into the sun (literally). Too bad Jethro didn't live to see the Boxbot redemption. Seeing Mikayla with Shy Ninja was cute.

I'm hoping the smart jethro wasn't a dropped plotline since we still have 33 minutes left.

>Character is dyke from the beginning
>Relationship happens towards the end like every other relationship in a non-romance focused show
>"WTF ITS ONLY LESBIAN BECAUSE THE SHOW IS ENDING?!?"

Saw it coming a mile away, not enough qt robot.

Attached: SHANNON.jpg (640x360, 44K)

seconded

Attached: 1562394336215.png (875x504, 187K)

7? I could've sworn it barely scraped 3 like KO here.

At least now she gets to hang out with her big bro

Attached: familybonding.png (941x598, 878K)

They killed all the Jethros to drop that plot, otherwise they wouldn't compare him to JR.

>muh show focus
Weak excuse and you know it, retard.
Enid had a lot of chances to kiss a girl before the show was cancelled.

>Fanbase on Twitter
>the only people who liked this set of episodes are the usual annoying people who scream "LGBT representation!" And "Daddy Venomous!"
>the others actually hate it and are voicing their disappointment
>bad character writing being highlighted but suppressed
>boarders silent
>even Jap fanbase mad
Fuck it. I'm a staunch defender too, but for fucks sake. Those episodes were shit.

Meganon is dead. rip

Attached: e90.png (1232x712, 880K)

I've checked twitter multiple times while I was waiting for spoilers so I know your full of shit my dude.

>boarders silent

It's 4am where they live

i cant believe Jethro is fucking dead

Attached: Jethro.png (257x313, 126K)

I'm more disappointed that Rad get's what could have been his last episode snatched by Enid

>7 hours later and still not a single piece of red action/enid fanart.

Wow, almost like the fanbase doesn't care about that ship. Meanwhile they won't shut up about whether or not boxman and venomous will get back together.

show ends in a cliffhanger
Another CN show perpetually fucked by the studio

Holy shit, TKO is still evil [spolier]even after the end of the episode[/spoiler]

SHAKE
SHAKE

Attached: 1370215230497.jpg (574x382, 29K)

why did venomous and boxman break up

How can the animation be so shit even when everyone is super simplistic with blocky hands and all

got cucked by evil

Venomous is too evil, Boxman prefers to just fuck with the Plaza and sell robots

Attached: Dendy's pond.png (724x406, 216K)

YT has You're A Good Friend K.O. in potato quality:

youtube.com/watch?v=ppivbIGAQ2o

Just like your choice to be a virgin right?

I mean.. I get it. It would be great if we watch the actual episodes on a official channel. But I'm Dutch. I need the MEGA.

DUTCHERR IM DUTCH TOO!!!
+ Mega comes in a few minutes with 1080p episodes :)

G E K O L O N I S E E R D
thanks bruh

>The episodes that came out 11 hours ago will obviously not be talked about at right now!
No fucking shit retard. But they were not saying anything during the time where everyone was voicing their concerns. Which was, surprise! Not 4 am.

Fucking brainlets in this thread, I swear to God.

mega.nz/#F!nt9lDKyY!VLidKM6I1Re8cqejqli8xg

The episodes came out 4 hours ago at midnight where they live. Learn math broseph.

youtube.com/watch?v=5VL_5MX7z94

Episode 13:
mega.nz/#!ep1HEAaS!vR8bmD10FatBcz1MjZMFwAx3BEYj1PIjTt9K3zmJXMc

Episode 14:
mega.nz/#!boFCmKiT!MrP2F9R6tARJQc5_OxbnsAI6tm0dxFSL3CbeaLPwelQ

Episode 15:
mega.nz/#!qtERgYgK!Y5jku9odmbAsRbi9kaJhWm9UvTCxjnaxZmND5dXRQIU

Episode 16:
mega.nz/#!2oUBEYYS!cpneXnTKzI8JvjT48L66Lm4KZjHZMK8pVQe40EpXaCY

Episode 17:
mega.nz/#!mhFBEYIa!QUygGrTo4oPnr1VN9yLS131TszQS-QE2qosRKMN7gRI

MP4 Version you can watch with 2 clicks

How do you think it will end for TKO?

Attached: Mighty Brothers XX.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

Just wanted to say thank you for this.

Based.

Dutch meganon, are you into animation? maybe we know each other. I'm a big animation fan. small country.

The same shit as shadowy venomous, compromised with living together as one

thank you my dude.. youre a hero

They were literally up on Hulu long before that, peabrain.

Lol i love ninjago and i upload them on my channel

if i empty the pond, will you die?

Attached: HB kappa.webm (852x480, 2.97M)

Ian is so fucking dead.

Because people who are behind of this unnecessary ships weren't stopped or killed

I'm glad this didn't happen. The last thing we need is a crossover with this mary sue shit

Ian is the hero Yea Forums deserves, yet we hate him. This is why we can't have nice things

they live in fucking video game land so no it isnt. "The future" is just another level/game/state you can move to and future soldier is just a more stable job

i love him

No more Jethros? How could TKO and Shadow Venomous do that?

Attached: 1479065298858.png (972x718, 298K)

to tie up the smart jethro plot

nice, good for them.

How many episodes are there left now?

Attached: 1473190348565.png (405x341, 157K)

AND her position as Gar's student/heir as a secret agent of the president of the universe.

Like Enid's already on a path and just ditched it to go to a Zuke barn.

3 episodes
Episode 18 TBA
Episode 19 TBA
Episode 20 Let's Fight To The End (22 minutes) (SERIES FINALE)

>implying all the jethro bots didn't sacrificed themselves for smart jethro
Get fucked

>The last thing we need is a crossover with this show that is still being made
Yeah doesn't fit with OKKO at all lol

2 episodes, 19/20 are half hour episode

Oh I was already confused but thank you :)

Since the show is nearly over, i feel like they built up to a really good twist about a young hero having evil and good parents and having to choose sides and completely wasted the show getting up to it.

If you finished this plotline in season 1, the show would actually have a really fun status quo to run with. Two parents living next to eachother on opposing sides is a great and instead they wasted it on more mundane concepts aka POINT that got it cancelled in the first place.

Prove me wrong, you can't

Attached: 1555500002562.png (250x250, 111K)

YO KO-MAN! YOU ARE ABOUT TO WITNESS THE FIGHT OF YOUR LIFE!

I am indifferent towards him

counterpoint: El Tigre.

Attached: Try Again Kiddo.png (617x211, 155K)

True, point was fucking stupid and should have wrapped up during that 5-part series. Season 2 finale should've been the father reveal at the latest

If ya gotta make peepee ya gotta take the peepee pass.

Attached: peepee pass.png (1140x1080, 1.16M)

This show is unironically one of the biggest wastes of potential I've ever seen and that is including myself

Attached: 1565268662999.png (524x489, 211K)

This looks like a terrible evolutionary flaw.

No wonder this trash got cancelled.

Rad got planet X near the end, the kitten ep, and a few smaller ones earlier. He probably had a bigger arc in the future that had to be cut

where are you people getting the idea that Enid would join the Hue Troop? She’s not gonna completely change career paths just because she’s dating Red

Ian wanted the show to run as long a Esteban Unibersidad, so I'm guessing they wanted to have better build up to everything and tie up stories in between 5 seasons. But CN told them the bad news in the middle of them making the second season. So things were quickly rushed out.

It looked like the only season that ran properly was season 1. Season 2 was cut short and the finale rushed. Season 3 is REALLY rushed

Boarders don't usually talk about their eps until they air on tv
Like earlier this year Forosha was complaining that she couldn't talk about some of her Ben 10 eps that had been on the app but not on tv yet with no tv premier in sight

And now we waits for the 2 last episodes

I contend that, had this final season been normal length, we would have indeed gotten a bunch more Rad episodes

Hell we did in fact get more Rad eps than Enid eps this season; the only real "Enid" ep (the Red Action ep) still has a lot of focus on Rad and isn't really about her the way previous Enid eps were

This set of eps was good; the fact that the short season length meant that a lot of the shadowy figure stuff had to be rushed through is the one big problem

People from Twitter & Tumblr wants that

There's a career path in working at a store?

>That's the Bubblegum/Marceline of this show

Nah Rad/Raymond is more like the Klance of this show.

A pairing where two male characters who don't really give much of a fuck about each other and have little to no chance of happening in canon but fangirls and tumblrites will delude themselves into thinking otherwise

Enid and Red Action are the Marceline/Bubblegum of this show.
As in a pairing that isn't really interesting on its own but gets love only because they´re lesbians, eventually getting confirmed as canon.

some faggot said Enid is going to the future with RA and that´s what started the discussion.
So far I´ve only seen the Grudgement Day episode because I hit Mega´s download limit (a pathetic 1.49 GB, I have no idea how the rest of you guys are able to download it all with no problem) so unless that´s brought up in another episode, I guess it was just lies.

It's not mentioned at all. They probably saw the kiss screenshot and jumped to the conclusion that Enid was going to accompany Red back to the future.

He´ll probably die honestly.

We still have two more episodes left. There´s still hope.
Also, it would have been a massive dick move for Ian to fly Alan over to CN US and have him record something only for it to be discarded. Not to mention an enormous waste of money.

Split off as a separate person to go live with Venomous. Both significantly depowered.

And Fink gets adopted by Carol.

>finally reaches a true understanding with K.O. and merges with him
>gets separated into an independent lifeform
>gets erased

These are the three possibilities I can see happening.

It's been years since CN began the transition to the app, how have people not caught on yet?

The network is for moms and tots, that's why it's TTGO and We Bare Bears 24/7. Everything else goes on the app.

Network TV is nearly dead

>Forosha is not cut out for any LGBT bullshit

What makes you say that?
Probably the only reason why we don't have any in Ben 10 is because Man of Action said no shipping allowed (apart from Kevin's one-sided crush on Gwen)

I miss Total Drama

no thanks

Attached: 1565662475142.png (1200x1600, 1.11M)

Yeah, I don´t think it was a good idea to give her this episode out of all of them. Then again, I´m sure she was brought at the last minute where all the writing was already done.

Please. You guys are overreacting. Don't worry you guys.
It's obviously gonna come back.
This show never leaves status quo

Attached: c87c50c2-cb05-44c1-a803-8f8569b51909.jpg (1280x905, 419K)

12 Forever made it clear Reggie's a Lesbian from the get go

>no OK Dendy intro

Ian, I am disappoint.

Attached: ok dendy.jpg (1280x720, 173K)

So KO is a Joestar?

Attached: ko joestar.jpg (1366x768, 198K)

K.O now needs to learn the secret technique
N I G E R U N D A Y O[/Spoiler]

Attached: K.O and Fink.png (800x556, 227K)

twitter.com/forosha/status/1162400471933313024
>Thanks to @stebvi [Stevie Borbolla] for such a strong foundation for me to work with
What did she mean by this?

Probably for starting the ship.
"Strong foundation" is a stretch.

I think she's talking about the actual storyboards: there were only like a minute worth of footage of Stevie Borbolla boards: it was was mostly Forosha and Ryann (maybe Forosha redid some of Stevie's boards?)

He should have just settled for a threesome.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-08-16-12h13m36s330.png (1920x1080, 2.49M)

It just dawned on me that Grudgement Day was the final normal, non-endgame episode

surprised Ian didn´t go for that route.
Then again, considering their relationship will only last until RA goes back to the future, they could still go for that.

Dendy was so precious in this ep.

Attached: Dendy cuteness overload.png (1920x1080, 3.85M)

I can't believe my new favorite show is about to end

Attached: ezgif-1-2331a09b0da0.gif (1920x1080, 741K)

>Steve's self insert talking about pee
What Did Haewon Mean By This?

Attached: OK KO Crew Self-Inserts.png (917x504, 514K)

Can someone make a GIF or webm of Carol rolling down her car window?

>K.O. knows he makes Dendy moist, so he brought an extra pair of her panties as a precaution.

Attached: Dendy panties.png (1354x765, 1.01M)

you guys didn't watch the credits, huh?

Attached: 1535509464234.jpg (627x627, 54K)

I'm glad the jethro's are ok in the credits.

Wonder how canon this is?

Attached: jethros.jpg (640x360, 42K)

it's the afterlife
boxman killed himself by walking into the sun

wait, no, fuck

Attached: 1508982804334.jpg (960x953, 73K)

Anyone got torrents?

Delet that shit

>>that's why it's TTGO and We Bare Bears 24/7
It’s more like Gumball/TTGO. WBB rarely reruns as of today.

HOLY K E K

twitter.com/stebvi/status/1162478297910894592
so Forosha's boards were working off of rough thumbnails on Stevie's boards

i literally couldnt in the older mega, it had no credits

>R*ddit spacing
Go back

just realized pornhub filters the word 'Depression'

10/10 taste user

Attached: stevie vs bobo.png (586x163, 18K)

the only good thing in OKKO was Cosma

Attached: edit avante92 cosma.png (2225x2330, 2.42M)

He's irredeemable now. He'll probably die off

DELETE THIS

Goddamn there's so much anime shit in this show. I'm not sure if I like it or hate it.

They even got the voice actress who did Laharl's voice in Disgaea for that Dendy ep.

He’s asking, retardo.

Wew Ian really loves living out his cuck fetish through Radicles huh.

Attached: 1564369774880.jpg (540x360, 71K)

No it’s a birthmark not a bald spot, this just means ko’s Confirmed for baldness.

The last few episodes have definitely been rushed, but I feel like they did their best with the hand they were given imo. I still enjoyed them. I will definitely miss these characters.

Who's got the best track record this season?

Attached: OK KO season 3 boarders.png (763x168, 26K)

K.O. confirmed as a Joestar

Attached: VSCRSH2019-08-16-18h51m51s747.png (1920x1080, 2.84M)

Wow, didn't see that one coming.

Attached: Johnny_large.png (293x462, 23K)

>JETHRO FUCKING DIES

GOD

DAMNIT

Attached: 53ffdf90a425f8ff9b0cb2cb0a619fb3.png (80x71, 13K)

As if the Venomous twist wasn't obvious enough. I knew they would do this 100%.

This looks ugly as shit

Sometimes I dont mind this show being cancelled when stuff like this, the overexaggerated faces, or names like "shadowy venomous is presented.

Atleast the show will have a proper ending. Unlike Gumball which had 6 fucking seasons.

Believe me, Forosha is so in love with Ben 10 (even though she left), her brain got pure numb and she become zero political.
I highly doubt that she capable to contribute in lgbt projects. Otherwise KO, don't count cause the red/enid ship is forced and processed to be since they began the production requested by that meddler boarder Mira. You might don't believe it, put it was evily planned

Rad will either go to Drupe, Shannon or Raymond(Which I doubt because their rivalry is too 2 dimensional to develop and because Rad has had 2 eps about him going for Drupe and a musical episode between him and Shannon)

Does anyone still have that fan art of Enid and Red Action french kissing with Rad saying "Nice."?

it fixed the thing i hate the most about it making no sense and then they added it back
thanks i hate it

Attached: give her a full backstory you cowards.png (2438x766, 2.06M)

Honestly the show would've been cooler if KO was still voiced by Kid Goku.

Is Voxman dead?

what the goddamn fuck is this post

DID I MISS SOMETHING?
why does the episode start with k.o's dad reveal ?

Autism

you mean you missed the episode Big Reveal?

no I am talking about that episode. i felt like i missed something

I imagine that was probably intentional

>Rad and Enid didn't get together

I don't hate lesbo couples in cartoons, but absolutely unironically kill me right now

Attached: 1408575126207.png (693x527, 881K)

Rad is for shanon you fag

Nice spelling you ESL retard.

>local man spells Drupe wrong

And Yea Forums complained about that shit too, there's no pleasing them

gonna miss the strawberry bitch

Still want answers on if this is real, and if so where

yes it's real: shows up in the ep Let's Get Shadowy

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-08-16-08h31m12s097.png (1920x1080, 2.74M)

It’s in Let’s Get Shadowy.

Whoosh