Can we get a CODE LYOKO thread going?

Attached: Lyoko.jpg (592x841, 162K)

Sure. Anything specific or just shoving it up our butts?

I want nothing but pics of Yumi's forehead

did i heard CODE LYOKO: EVOLUTION

Attached: poster-780.jpg (780x1147, 141K)

Code Lyoko 2 when?

Not u

I possess none.

you better delet this right now

You can't show a show up your ass

Probably never, since the series did have an ending, at least until decided it needed to keep going for the faintest of reasons.

Attached: Yumi unamused.jpg (605x462, 22K)

This show deserves a reboot. It had just the right touch of sifi, slice of life, horror

Would be interesting, but sadly it seems like the IP is going to sleep forever in the hands of whoever has the rights currently. Though who knows, maybe if one of the creators gets interested, they'll come back for their baby. Of course, the one dude who helped make it is presently doing a movie and attempting to make a sequel to Oban Star-Racers, so who knows if he'll ever get the time to come back, especially since he's also busy doing designs for various anime.

Attached: URP! Morty! I inserted myself into a French anime, Morty!.png (720x576, 506K)

"hey i'm gonna need a weapon for this"
>ok you can have a katana and also ninja magic including superspeed and self-replication
"sick what about me"
>how about an instakill crossbow, feline agility and future sight
"man that's awesome can i get something too"
>ok have a fan
"what? that seems kind of underwhelming, what abou-"
>fan

Technically, they didn't have any choice in what they got upon their first virtualization, it was only when Lyoko had to be rebuilt that there was any control on the look and powerset of their avatars.

I never realized till now but why the fuck were their foreheads so big. Like, it never really bothered me then but fuck is it unsettling to look at now.

Just a design choice as far as I know. One of the creators was the dude who would go on to make Oban Star-Racers, where nobody had a nose.

Attached: Molly.jpg (196x512, 77K)

On the subject of reboots, it'd be cool if they pulled elements from Evolution and the Chronicles novel series. The villain Tyron wasn't exactly a bad idea, just a lame step down from XANA, and how the two barely interacted even though Tyron was one of the people who worked on the project that led to XANA's creation. Meanwhile, the military group from the novels could be an interesting factor, or the 6th sector that was introduced. Though that's probably about it, since the whole thing with "Aelita and XANA were friends once" was pretty damn lame.

Attached: Anthea and the Green Phoenix.png (791x1000, 837K)

haha wouldn't it be funny if Odd and Yumi just stayed in each others bodies for the rest of the show haha

y-y-yea, like what if Odd had to use the toilet while in Yumi's body? hahaha!

and Odd started wearing skirts and we kept getting upskirt shots and he's constantly breaking the fourth wall and teasing the audience haha

>that time Sissi tried to summon a fucking ghost

Attached: French satanists.jpg (720x576, 83K)

Attached: Code LOSS.jpg (1429x1114, 728K)

Attached: Yumi's solar flare.png (1833x2009, 1.07M)

That was a fun show.

>William rejoins the crew
kino