Hopes & Ideas for this Profound Assfuck?

> It's shockingly somehow notably more serious then Ragnarok? (please for the love of all humanity) or at least has vastly more emotional weight then Rag did, be more like the Guardians films in that regard. Notably less bathroom humor then Rag or Guardians V2

> Valkyrie (inspired by the reversal of the snap) becomes obsessed with bringing her lesbian lover back to life and starts tracking down dangerous ancient artifacts with Amora (who is also wanting to bring skurge back to life), that would give us 2 complex sympathetic female antagonist to contrast Hela's flat evil for the sake of evil villain in Rag.

> Fat Thor is dropped.

> Grandmaster does not return.

> It's imperative that Jane does not become a lesbian with Valkyrie and cuck Thor. I am fine with Lesbians in the Mcu but not like that and not after all the suffering Thor has been through, he deserves some happiness.

> Thor with Jane as his queen FINALLY becomes king of Asgard at the end of the film.

> If that happens we get a team up movie (NOT directed by waititi) between Male Thor and Black Panther standing as royal equals facing African or Egyptian gods.

Attached: Thor-Love-and-Thunder-Mighty-Jane-Foster-Natalie-Portman.jpg (1500x750, 207K)

Your ideas and hopes suck.

>hopes
another 2 billion and the tears of /poltv/

>Hopes & Ideas for this Profound Assfuck?
Kat Dennings in a chainmail bikini.

Attached: 932aee6e6c210168f50d11bde531db94.gif (250x250, 802K)

>Hopes & Ideas
Drop Whor and just make a Bill movie.

>Hopes & Ideas
Mangog. All the Asgardians die and Thor gains the Odin Force but "dies" defeating Mangog. Jane does not become the future Thor and that she is only has the hammer and powers in this one movie. Have it end with Thor, surprise not dead, re-creating Asgard on Earth. Lead it into the next movie which is Thor bringing back Asgard and returning the Asgardians like in Straczynski's run. Call the next movie The Mighty Thor.

>2019
>Giving a fuck about Marvel shit

>Thor with Jane as his queen FINALLY becomes king of Asgard at the end of the film
Boring as fuck.

Let Jane become “Thor” while Thor Odinson leaves to reinvent himself. Then have him return IW-style in a later film.

BASED

Attached: 3E5D37F8-42BF-462F-9D63-F51E95B33CF5.jpg (1242x2208, 578K)

Thor loses his eye in battle against Hela, who's cast back to Hel. She doesn't die, the character gave men an uncomfortable cum dripping boner and I want to keep her arond. She's average looking but her personality screams hatefuck her into the ground and beat skurge to a pulp to prove I'm a better fit as her sword.

Thor has his eye patch and lightning sometimes comes out of the wounded eye socket.

Jane retconned out. Blasted many a load to Herschlag and love her tiny fucktoy thing she has going. But she's a flat actress who's desperate to prove that she's all growed up and deep and shit or she becomes the new lady sif ala donald blake and she gets a few fight scenes.

True ragnarok is on the horizon and Loki knows it and is trying to prevent it. Full on end of the world shit and everyone is getting fucked up.
Like LoTR tier battles and shit.
Ends with them all dying.
Donald blake wakes up after having a nightmare. Same one.
His brother Johnathan blake tells him to get up they have to go to school.

Soft retcon of the entire Thor franchise with Thor Loki and Baldur being reborn.
They all end up in the same highschool as peter parker and have their own little clique and thing going. Yeah it will be a bit perci jackson. But fuck it. What are they going to do about it.

Hint at the creation of the wrecking crew and Loki still having his memories.

> Fat Thor is dropped.

Fat Jane instead

>Profound Assfuck
>Kat Dennings in a microbikini

I like everything about your post and that idea.

I wish there wasnt fabricated outrage before it comes out and that there are no radfem jokes/comments in it but I know we are too far gone.

The only way female thor will work is with the tone of Ragnorok. Don't be a fag.

>Jane has cancer
>looks like shit, in the throes of chemo
>shaved head (just like V for Vendetta)
>gets mjolnir somehow (maybe by Loki due to time fuckery)
>becomes Thor
>finds out Valkyrie has gone mad with drunkenness and a broken heart due to her lesbian lovers death
>they have a disagreement about blah blah blah
>big fight between the two
>Thor vs Queen of Asgard (Norway)
>in the heat of battle
>Loki reveals himself and his nefarious and chaotic plan
>thinks he’s won because he gets the upper hand somehow
>Thor and Valkyrie team up to stop Loki and his army of whatever the fuck
>big cgi fight scene
>back to back fighting against them all
>both tired due to fighting them and eachother
>all looks hopeless
>Thunderclouds roll in
>all of them look shocked
>lightning strikes
>hundreds of the enemy immediately electrocuted
>big reveal
>IT’S THOR
>he joins with the two women
>buddy buddy for a second
>then it’s three vs one Loki
>Loki gets owned, then quips
>both Thors kiss with lighting striking all around
>Asgard(Norway) is saved
>Valkyrie doesn’t get her lover but learns about moving on
>Thor (hemsworth) has Stormbreaker
>Thor (Portman) has mjolnir
>Valkyrie steps down due to shame
>Thor becomes Allfather, Portman becomes Thor/Queen/New Valkyrie

END SCENE

>FAST FORWARD TO WHENEVER
>Allfather Thor is making a mace, named Thunderstrike, for BETA RAY BILL

Fuck You Marvel give me $100million dollars and $200million budget and I’ll net 1billion

I want Bill, but I also kinda want Hemsworth to end up as Old King Thor, the one with white long hair and beard and the destroyer arm.
Love that look.

>The only way female thor will work is with the tone of Ragnorok. Don't be a fag.
Fem Thor in the comics worked fine without that parody/spoof style dumpster fire.

I think we all want Allfather Thor

Worst thing they can do is what I fear what will happen, Lady Thor (Portman) becomes romantically linked with the new Captain America Sam Wilson

user, I'm going to let you in on something.
Not a single little boy, little girl, or adult will want to watch that movie.
This will be another disney putting money in their own pockets 1 billion dollar movie like MCU TFA TLJ(TLS in a few months) and like what they did with WW and Aquaman over in WB.

Hemmsworth is too invested in looking either pretty or comedic.
He doesn't have it in him to be bad ass.
HIm sitting on a throne alone with his one destroyer arm replacing his arm lost in some war long ago with a new replacement for mijolnir forged by some ancient forgotten god of creation. Like Conan at the end of Conan the barbarian. Old ragged and wisened.
His sons and daughters standing before him.

>Fem Thor in the comics worked fine
user...it didn't.
No one liked it.
The idea of it was marred by heavy handed almost comedic "woke" nonsense pushed to the nth degree.

For fucks sake, they made the absorbing man into a cartoonish sexist and had titania punch him out while she had a "sisterhood" moment with thorette.

The absorbing man respects titania more then anywone else and knows how strong she is.
The same with titania for am.
They have the most rock solid relationship of all couples in the MCU.

it was wierd as shit an out of place, .

>Not a single little boy, little girl, or adult will want to watch that movie.
1, idgaf what kids want, they don’t buy tickets, and adults will watch this. For God’s sake, adults and all of us watched a galactic movie starting a Tree that says three words and a talking Raccoon. That argument is moot.

user, everyone went into that movie knowing what they were getting into. It was the latest fun and funny new marvel movie.

Nothing that you posted sounds fun or funny. And no one NO ONE likes female lead action flicks. They basically all fucking bomb.
And with the heroine of this being a chick who takes the place of a man and a massive lezbo...shit dude.
Who is this for?
I'm serious.

Look.
Just because and outlandish thing made money doesn't mean any old bullshit will make money. Espescially when there is centuries of precedent stating that said any old bullshit does not and will not ever sell to an audience without it being done really really really well.

And do you really think this wakkiidii atkikikickikcik what the fuck ever can do this well? Seriously. He's a hack and an ass kissing hollywood ladder climber.

>user...it didn't.
>No one liked it.
I didn't say the comic around her was good just that Jane as a temporary female Thor was a fine concept.
>The idea of it was marred by heavy handed almost comedic "woke" nonsense pushed to the nth degree.
Just in 2-3 scenes.

>And no one NO ONE likes female lead action flicks.
Hunger Games?
Salt?
Wonder Woman?
Atomic Blonde?
Haywire?

>user, everyone went into that movie knowing what they were getting into. It was the latest fun and funny new marvel movie.
Everyone knows what their getting into, we’re not expecting reality, it’s about a fucking Norse god...

>And do you really think this wakkiidii atkikikickikcik what the fuck ever can do this well? Seriously. He's a hack and an ass kissing hollywood ladder climber.
Well yeah he made shitty acting by Tessa Thompson, CGI up the asshole, and Jeff Goldblum being weird work in ragnarok. He even made Korg a character that everyone loves now just from one line.

>Whor movie
>Natalie Portman movie
My only hopes and dreams are they cancel it before it gets off the ground.

Absolutely no one liked or watched or spent money on those movies

Fingers crossed

is not too late to cancel it

They messed up by not calling it TH4R

2-3 scenes of outrageous politics are enough to ruin something. Would you defend a comic that advocates racial superiority but "oh they just did it in one scene"?

>Hunger Games?
Chick flick that just so happened to have action in it. Already had a built in audience of teen girls from the retarded books.
Last movie did poorly if I recall and that killed the mini genre that hunger games created.

>Salt?
Did poorly.

>Wonder Woman?
WB bought their own tickets.

>Atomic Blond
>Haywire?
Both bombed mega huge.

Seriously though can we finally get a fucking cutscene of Thunderstrike getting made for BRB

>no one spent money on the fucking hunger games
What

what people outside of Yea Forums think about Captain Marvel? both the movie and the character

Have sex

>Everyone knows what their getting into, we’re not expecting reality, it’s about a fucking Norse god...
AND IT HAS TO BE GOOD!!!
It's also not about a norse god. It's about this chick he fucked once then dumped over a decade ago getting his powers and some random dyke.

>Well yeah he made shitty acting by Tessa Thompson, CGI up the asshole, and Jeff Goldblum being weird work in ragnarok. He even made Korg a character that everyone loves now just from one line.
No one quotes anything from ragnarok and I can't think of a single person who says it was a good movie. Better then the dark world. Fucking antman is better then dark world. But thats' an extremely low fucking bar.

plot twist, love and thunder will be a bromance story between Thor and Bill

>what is sarcasm

>movie is literally called Thor
>IT’S NOT ABOUT A NORSE GOD
Retard

>I can't think of a single person who says it was a good movie.
You’re a moron, liked by a lot of people, fuck Yea Forums loves it

Female Thor and Female Loki double team Hulk's penis

I would be so fucking happy if that happened I’d see it multiple times

I don't think people actually know who she is to be honest. I only hear people talk about the original avengers. Also people tend to be canon blind to the current hulk.

user, it's about the chick he fucked once and stopped fucking over a decade ago getting thors powers and some rando dyke.
It's not about the thor character.

>You’re a moron, liked by a lot of people, fuck Yea Forums loves it
K. Well you go on pretending that it was well liked by..someone.
Oh and you'll have to actually look for people who aren't paid shills on Yea Forums. Its hard but they're there.

>K. Well you go on pretending that it was well liked by..someone. Oh and you'll have to actually look for people who aren't paid shills on Yea Forums. Its hard but they're there.
>get shown wrong
>damage control
>projections
>muh paid Yea Forums shills
Lmaoing at your life

>> It's shockingly somehow notably more serious then Ragnarok? (please for the love of all humanity)
Oh please.
The director is an impish manchild whose brain was replaced with a pinwheel kaleidoscope...
...and that's not such a bad thing all the time.
It means we won't get a sanctimonious Jason Aaron-style Thor movie in which Jane is a humorless blank slate with no personality who suddenly hates men and is the most insufferable arrogant cunt in history.

The movie will be a fucking comedy, which is the only way Jane Thor could possibly be decent.
This is obvious.

Don't get me wrong, I hate the b.s. MCU quipfests but if they're going to do female Thor, make it a comedy.
Portman actually has a personality and some semblance of humility and humor. That means we probably won't get an insufferable Mary Sue. Good.

BTW black Valkyrie is a pretty terrible character but don't forget that Titi Wakiki or whatever the fuck his name is gave her flaws and had male characters get the best of her a few times.

This is the correct answer

>Quill ditches Thor on some shitstain planet
>Gets captured by alien scientists that slap his brain in their horse-faced science experiment
>He escapes and makes his way back to earth to get help so he can get his body back

Found a shill.

Valkyrie kidnaps Dennings and makes her into her big titted sex slave.

Portman doesn't have much of a personality.
She works as slinky vaguely legal fuckmeat who's wearing a perpetual fuck me look, or the damsel.
She has no range outside of that other then cute and sweet.

As for Valkyrie. She'd be outright hated if she was a blonde white chick. Right now she's tolerated because she's a black chick and everyone knows that she'll be pushed into the background. There will never be a gay white chick in these movies. Mainly because the only way lesbians are tolerated is if they are skinnimax or background characters with no real pull.
And a black woman is built to be background character.

Gaea replaces Odin as the parental figure to Thor.

Seeing as Chthon reveals himself to his daughter Wanda, Gaea will obviously follow suit immediately after.

>2 cents has been deposited in your account