Destiny and Mystique actually kiss

in History of the Marvel Universe #2

cbr.com/marvel-mystique-destiny-gay-relationship-official/

Attached: 3-5.png (738x1120, 1.08M)

stunning and brave

Only when they have the courage to make raven nightcrawlers dad via shapeshifting.

Nice. Is that really the first time they've been shown kissing without Mystique being transformed?

Not an x-fag, is this supposed to mean something to me?

Well Mystique has been bisexual for forever so okay.

Rogue's moms kissing on panel for the first time.

Good start. Now they just need to make futa Mystique canon

can’t mystique give herself a big cock or pussy whenever she wants?

Yes that's why is a popular headcanon that's most likely true in-universe anyway.

Okay, is this supposed to mean something?

Couple of things.
Mystique was a little blue boy when he was born. He became a girl when his powers kicked in
Secondly, mystique has been both man and woman and everything in betweena dn fucked A LOT OF PEOPLE good chance she's the mother and father of a lot of random ass shit.
Thirdly it was soft unspoken canon that mystique grew a dick and fucked destiny till they went all in on nightcrawler being the sone of a mutant demon.
Lastly, in the X-men mystique was senator kelley for YEARS and was in fact fucking his wife. The kid might even be hers.
Also she was striker for a number of years and the mutant child of striker might be Mystiques.

This is why I do not like shape changers and have always been skeeved out by mystique.

Well you already said you don't care about the X-Men. So to you I guess not.

She can have TWO cocks.

>tfw your nemesis beats you to officially coming out

Attached: 1464253081218.png (729x875, 884K)

It means nobody cares about you being a terrorist supervillain if you're also family to several of the heroes, and you've been lesbian representation since the 1980s when they had to be subtle about it.

It's not that I don't care. it's that I'm ignorant to the matter

>little blue boy when he was born.
Why are you making things up?

>and you've been lesbian representation since the 1980s when they had to be subtle about it
Oh, neat. See this is what I was asking about, why was this a big deal. Now I know. Thanks user

Well Mystique and Destiny were from a time when gays weren't okay so they weren't allowed to shown to be affectionate.

Dude.
This is offcial canon from the one who made Mystique the character that you people love.

Word of god, chris claremont, states that mystique was born as a little blue boy.
And does it matter?
It can change it's sex at will and it's fertile and 100% pansexual. Like grossly pansexual.

God, I wish I was Destiny.

It doesn't help that the latter half of the X-men movies made Mystique the main character of the X-men, a founding member, and one of the world's greatest heroes.

Post it, I've literally never seen that.

>Word of god, chris claremont, states that mystique was born as a little blue boy.

Sauce or didn't happen.

>it's fertile and 100% pansexual. Like grossly pansexual.
do you mean it can fuck a whale and it'll become pregnant?

>TWO cocks
Why stop there?

That is some shiity art. That's a kiss? There's zero fucking romance or affection in that.

In a shocking development, two characters who have been known to have been known for the past thirty five years to have been in a lesbian relationship are confirmed to have been in a lesbian relationship. Further surprise was to be had when it was soon after revealed that Mystique was actually Nightcrawler's mother and that Jean Gray was not actually dead but instead alive at the bottom of Jamaica Bay.

I'm gonna blow some minds here but I want to tell everyone this shocking truth about the Marvel Universe that Marvel's amazingly creative writers are just now revealing.

Spider-Man is... Peter Parker! Holy shit, never saw that one coming did ya?!

Dude, im going to be honest with you.
Google is a clusterfuck of manipulated search results and there's a 100% chance that I can look for months and never find it.

It's one of those things where you have to ask a person who knows a person or has a direct link to it.
But suffice to say, Mystique is a dude. Or well it's a shape shifter that can be any sex and be fertile and knock up/get knocked up by anything. So it doesn't matter really.
Why do you have a problem with only that one thing and not everything else in my post?
Does that rain on your unbelievably creepy ass female power powerfantasy or something?

Yes, actually.

Then you're full of shit.

>source is literally "dude trust me"

MUH SHAPE SHIFTING POWER FANTASY WASNT BORN WITH A PENIS
IT HAS THE ABILITY TO GROW A PENIS AND HAS HAD SEX WITH AND IMPREGNATED MANY PEOPLE AND EVEN RAPED WOMEN WHILE PRETENDING TO BE THEIR HUSBANDS AND BOYFRIENDS!?
LOLOL AWESOME!!

Your priorities are odd and I hope to never meet you IRL.

Dog you're making a claim that I have literally NEVER seen before. You can't just tell everyone that you're right and that they're creepy for thinking that you're full of shit.

You're literally just lying. You can lie about anything and you still would have gotten called out you sperg.

I'm just pumped to buy it cause I like issue one despite Waid being a piece of shit.

Though now I'm hoping it doesn't sell out due to gays. And I don't want to reserve a copy a come off as gay. Is it past FOC for this anyway?

Unless you also make Raven being Kurt's futa dad canon, I'm not impressed.

I will only care when they reveal that she fucked Scott in the ass.

Attached: download.jpg (500x1006, 164K)

Cyke's is so uptight his ass is unfuckable, he's the Malcolm Tucker of the Marvel Universe.

Attached: be2e6047ca209fc1c4a8b1d19634e05b4a19c617d74e1f2ba204ff9bb90e65b0.jpg (460x288, 33K)

That's Dazzler not Scott. And she explicitly says she's never slept with Scott in that scene.

>Spider-Man is... Peter Parker!
Bullshit, next you're going to tell me that Bruce Wayne is Batman.

That's Scott.

Yes, her shapeshifting powers are THAT strong, here's an exmaple: she can grow wings and fucking TENTACLES.

Attached: Mystique.jpg (1239x623, 143K)

Hot

Attached: 1248546877237.png (299x276, 2K)

That was stupid when Claremont thought it, and it's still stupid now.

If it didn't appear on panel, then it doesn't mean jack shit.

Sometimes this kind of stuff doesn't mean jack shit even if it did appear on panel.

Claremont's original plan was to have nightcrawler be Mystique and Destiny's child, with Mystique as the dad. Marvel squashed it, and downplayed the romance.

You're just confused. You've mixed up some part of the proposed Kurt origin with Raven's.

If this were true it would be much more widely known.

And I would absolutely gargle Mystique's footlong meat trio, so that's not it.

>And I would absolutely gargle Mystique's footlong meat trio, so that's not it.
Okay, I like big dick and all but this is the grossest sentence I've read all day.