Longest running show in Cartoon Network's History

>Longest running show in Cartoon Network's History
When did you realize that an Ed, Edd, n', Eddy reboot is inevitable?

Attached: 1536518622889.png (995x618, 971K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SEG92Z_NGJE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

a reboot? a decade later? I don't think Ed Edd and Eddy is profitable in 2020.

Doesn't the creator own all the rights?

Sounds fun, but i feel that the show had a good run and a good ending. Why revive in these times, nostalgia it's good to gain some bucks, but the movie was already done, and the only way to reboot it could it been kinda the same setting but analog children in maybe in the same neighborhood, with scams from these times.

As soon as it aired.

The bonehead who cancelled it in the first place probably got fired for that blunder.

Based Danny owns the rights so it'll never happen. Besides, there's no real interest in a reboot in the vein that EEnE follows shows like Courage and Billy and Mandy rather than PPG and TT. They're meant to be left alone.

Attached: 5fe.png (600x2056, 650K)

Danny won't let them and it never had the prestige of The Powerpuff Girls or Dexter

Ed, Edd, n Eddy went out with a bang, when it was still good. Can't ask for much more than that.

Attached: thehorror.jpg (1280x720, 138K)

Yes you can, and I do.

The art would be shit and they’d force an ugly nigger tranny in it to modernize

Would Ed/Sarah become the black tokens because theyre gingers, or Edd the token black because he's the smart one?

because raising shows from the dead and making a fool out of it is all the rage these days.

>cancelled it
i thought it was just that danny didn't wanna do it anymore

This is why we still have Spongebob.

Which is a good thing.

Edd becomes a tranny, and Rolf becomes black, but keeps the accent

Edd would be black.

Attached: 7e2.png (982x770, 226K)

For real? I could've sworn it was adventure time

Basically anything tv show is profitable in 2020.

really?

i wholeheartedly disagree with that statement.

age the characters up to be teenagers still getting into the same shit.
market it towards teens and older kids hell move it to adult swim
throw in some rick and morty tier humor and some gay fanfiction OTPs to keep the losers here interested.
plenty of waifu material to work with as well.

also keep in mind, nostalgia fags will go along with just about anything.

satan wills it.

Attached: 1433098933930.png (900x770, 585K)

AT was close, but it only ran for 8 years, where the Eds lasted a full decade.

Adventure Time had more seasons and more episodes than Eds though

These times are the ones in which reviving it would make the most sense.

Ed, Edd n Eddy: January 4, 1999 - November 8, 2009.

Adventure Time: April 5, 2010 - September 3, 2018.

EEnE lasted for 10 years. Adventure Time was only 8.

Stoner teenage eds is a fucking garbage idea and redit and memey fags are kill on sight tier

Im sure Danny will make sure to take the rights of the eds to the fucking grave and possibly place a hex on the rights to make sure anyone who attempts to revive it dies.
The man is that much of a chad.

>>Longest running show in Cartoon Network's History
Not ATHF?

but you know damn well it would sell like hotcakes.

he didn't say good he said profitable

Attached: 1529537062589.jpg (208x243, 11K)

Not at all.

EEnE wasn't cancelled till 2009.

Are you shitting me? I could have sworn it died earlier.

Even if the show got rebooted, Danny Antonucci would be the one running it since he owns the rights to the show. CN can't just simply hand to some goober like they can with the rest of their gallery.

Yeah, but production ran for less time. EEE lasted longer, but AT had an higher episode count.

That's obviously Adult Swim, but if you count them as the same programming block, then yeah ATHF ran for 15 years.

He-man
Voltron
Rocko's Modern Life
Invader Zim
Sonic
Me Petite Equines
Thundercats
Ducktales
TMNT
Looney Toons
Powerpuff Girls
Teen Titans
Samurai Jack
Danger Mouse

And most of these were not nearly as profitable, popular, or as nostalgic now as Ed Edd n Eddy is.

It's going to happen if they can get the rights. It's a 100% guarantee.

It definitely did.

Honestly I just want a fucking box set of the entire series. We got the first two seasons but nothing past that and I have no idea why.

Fucking this.

does danny have facebook? is it that easy to contact him?

>EEnE reboot
>Kevin comes out as trans

Attached: bikachu.jpg (480x188, 9K)

because he's voiced by a girl, right?

>Not Jimmy.

Jimmy would probably stay a beta cuck incel. Kevin might go through some self identity crisis shit and go transformers

Its not like Clarence or Craig of the Creek are that different.

But god theyd ruin the animation.

Even if either that or something similar happened, I wouldn't have the time to legitimately watch it on tv.

It's in line with everything else Danny has done.

I dunno, Kevin was practically the horniest character in the show and had the hots for Nazz, I’d say he’s comfortable where he is
No I’d expect someone like Jimmy or Jonny to undertake the procedure. I’d also laugh if everyone but Plank either didn’t care or approved and Jonny used his one act of free will against Plank to become a girl

>Ed, Edd, n', Eddy
Was one of the best shows of our childhood and a classic.

>Kevin
>horniest

Attached: Oh Yeah.gif (640x660, 1002K)

Jimmy would do it seriously. Johnny would do it after seeing Jimmy, thinking you can simply become a girl just like that and wearing a dress without having really much of an understanding it. And then Ed would do it after seeing Jimmy and johnny, understanding it even less.

just leave and let it be

i'm looking forward to it.

Attached: Eboo_Eboe_Ebay.jpg (900x609, 131K)

>ebay
Well that's fitting.

>stills fucks nazz

>that rap video with raceswapped eee&e characters

the what now?

>Rolf the only one not black
>Johnny being the darkest one there
lol

Yes. A reboot is impossible without his permission

I doubt it happens. They were consistent through ten years and ended on a high note. No reason to tarnish the show with a shitty revival.

youtube.com/watch?v=SEG92Z_NGJE
i like it

well, cpt melonhead is a thing

What a shame

Favorite episode?

For me is a warm glass of ed

I always had a warm spot for the one they babysat Sarah, so rare to see them win in the end. Also, Rolf centric episodes.

man despite seeing every episode of the show several times over, I still don't know a single episode name

Check the wiki

I find that unlikely

An Ed is Born

>Ed stealing Rolf's chickens and then Eddy repurposing them later for special effects
>some of Edd's best sarcasm ever as Eddy bullshits his way through the movie
>Ed eating the camera
>SWEET EDDY, YOU'RE COOL MAN

Attached: SWEET EDDY, YOU'RE COOL MAN.jpg (480x360, 20K)

>EEnE if it was set somewhere in South Africa complete with Rolf being white because he's a farmer.
kek, not even mad

Is that prop basically photo-realistic in-universe?

Attached: Kevin.jpg (800x1200, 104K)

Thats Ninjago

Fistfull of Ed
The day when Ed stood stil

Nah, remember how they're aware of their outlines in 1 + 1 = Ed? That cardboard Kevin doesn't even jiggle.

Please no, leave it as it is. I don't want Sarah to come out as Steve

Nope, it started in '11, still not even 9 y.o.

>ee&e reboot
>all the characters are calarts trash
>no classic stock sound effects
>the eds are flanderized
>each episode ends with the boys learning a lesson
>ALL OF IT IS SET IN SCHOOL

That will never happen. The first and most important thing Antonucci wanted when pitching Ed, Edd n Eddy is to keep the IP, which he was permitted.

The difference with Powerpuff Girls is that McCracken sold the IP to CN - they are the sole owners of the characters.

CN legally can't make a reboot of Ed,. Edd n Eddy without Antonucci's permission - and when he was asked about the prospect of a reboot, he clearly discarded it.

And really, do you want a Ed, Edd n Eddy reboot? The show was great and had a fantastic and probably one of the best series finales in televised western animation. And it was clear to see the A.K.A. Cartoon crew ran out of steam around seasons 4-6.

Attached: c2f.jpg.png (667x670, 430K)

>the eds are flanderized
To be fair, that'd be pretty hard. You simply can't flanderize Ed, he's too extreme as it is. Eddy is up there too. At best you can do this with Edd since he's usually your voice of reason, so his quirks are somewhat moderate.

The secret agent episode

Don't forget Paul Boyd is dead.

Fuck you guys, I liked it.

Attached: Peach_creek_school.jpg (666x500, 262K)

That episode where they built a freaking plane.
Fucking KINO

No, they kind of were

dawn of the eds and the hide and seek episode

He should get in contact with someone to get a boxset made for the show. Only old print dvds exist for this show and you're really only going to get season 1 & 2 because S3-5 are rare.

It's really a crime this hasn't happened yet.

You're not gonna get Blurays for most CN shows because there's not enough of a market for it. The best hope you have is for it to stay on streaming services.

The only reason the initial EEE DVDs happened is because Australia's a big physical media market and their Internet is authoritarian.

Bullshit, if I can find a boxset for fucking Duckman at Walmart then something a whole lot more influential like EEnE is viable.

Duckman has boomer appeal right now. Wait a couple of years and you'll have your EEE boxset. I'm already seeing EEE shirts at department stores.