Comedic actor Marlon Wayans has revealed that the comic book role he'd most like to tackle is that of Plastic Man...

>Comedic actor Marlon Wayans has revealed that the comic book role he'd most like to tackle is that of Plastic Man. Created by Jack Cole, the character originally debuted in Quality Comics before being acquired by DC. He has since served as a member of the Justice League, while also carrying numerous solo runs in the comics.

YES PLEASE. I love this casting.

Attached: 2019.08.13-08.55-boundingintocomics-5d527af84d19b.jpg (700x450, 133K)

Other urls found in this thread:

comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/ramonmeninobom/lists/plastic-man-villains/46957/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Does Plastic Man even have villains.

comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/ramonmeninobom/lists/plastic-man-villains/46957/

Which one would make the best live action enemy for Plas?
I like Kolonel Kool

Attached: 8E6D853C-679F-42AC-BEEF-17A9C200BD79.png (643x478, 206K)

Eh.. Plastic Man jokes always been to white and cringey anyway. Leave this clown be, Wayans.

His scream like a girl and act retarded shtick is old. Can he bring some better comedy to the table.

He is a Metahuman age 16 and have the hots for plasticman. And have a more exacting following of Islam then plasticman family in his family . That's is why he happy about not have any plastic sisters. He is worried about his mom and dad going old world law in the USA.

Attached: 8768854_6613277_image_a_7_15481.jpg (634x951, 93K)

Actually, I wonder if Plastic Man could be portrayed by multiple people by way of transformation. You have one main actor, and then you have him transforming into others for brief cameos, either with the main actor doing impressions of the people doing cameos, or (perhaps a funnier option) those in the cameos doing impressions of the main actor doing impressions of themselves.

I mean, he's the most appropriate Wayans for the role but that's not saying much. I dunno Plas has always had a kind of obsolete quality to him, probably due to keeping his design throughout the years, the Wayans are 15-20 years obsolete, not 70.

I definitely prefer the latter. Include Michael Caine in the cameos.

Dr Forklift is absolutely perfect for a comedy superhero series.

Attached: dr-forklift.jpg (293x394, 48K)

Wouldn’t people just accuse it of being like Antman? A single dad trying to be a hero after a past life as a criminal with comedic over tones?

I hope we can start getting more and more established actors to prop up more obscure characters.

>established actors
Marlon Wayans hasn't been relevant since White Chicks in fucking 2004. If anything he's trying to ride the coattails of a C-list cape character, not the other way around.

>O'Brian
Okay at this point it's a conspiracy or something

Yesterday it was a guy who was blacked but remained a redhead. Now it's a guy who isn't even a redhead but has a celtic name in something that's not even rumor-tier.
When you have to reach this far, it's tinfoil time.

O'Brian is a specifically Irish name.
But I was just joking.
But really it's not a conspiracy it's just that people want to raceswap low class characters without necessarily thinking through things.
Makes me wonder if the race swap thing applies to Italians or other historical minorities

I said established.
In no way, shape, form, or klingon does that correlate to relevant.

If that's what you read into it, then that's your business.

Makes sense. If you can't get Jim Carrey then Marlon works.

>black plas
Kys faggot

>actor wants job in popular genre

Seriously why are news sites treating this like news.

It makes zero sense unless you're a smarmy black faggot looking for attention.

He's black.

Go play a black character.

Reply.

The term is (You), faggot.

Fuck i really need tk read this

What the fuck, plast wasn't even a redhead.

I can't believe you actually did what I told you to do. What a faggot.

>But really it's not a conspiracy it's just that people want to raceswap low class characters without necessarily thinking through things.
Hey someone who actually understans. My bad.

Irish redheads will be diversity swapped

he was a villian

No.

>O'Brian is a specifically Irish name.

So he was either adopted or one of his parents or grandparents was Irish. My God, that was so difficult.

This is a character I wouldn't mind bending the race for because Wayans is perfect casting and fits the character in the same way that Michael Clarke Duncan fit Kingpin.

Oh, I didn't catch that part of it.
Here's a little story: I'm a Frenchfag who discovered apehoop in the late 90s, and since I'm also a nerd and I watched divegrass, I knew name origins. And since I'm French I thought black Europeans was a relatively common thing.
Anyway I watch basketball and there's black guys with last names like O'Neal and Van Exel and Malone... and I just assumed these guys just were black Europeans of some sorts. I mean I've seen Edgar Davids, black dutch guys are a thing.
Later I find out about the whole Malcolm X and inheriting your master's name as a slave and I go "sacrebleu!".
Later again I find out that Irish people didn't really own slaves in the US because they were in no position to do so, and with the Irish, blacks and other poor people there was some, albeit uncommon, blanda upp.

tl;dr: Shaquille O'neal is probably part Irish and there's really no issue with a black guy with an Irish name.

Attached: shaqgallery-retirement-12.jpg (902x600, 217K)