A-user... I’m pregnant

>A-user... I’m pregnant...

Attached: 471E1B5F-FBA1-4ECF-95FE-C94552101F05.jpg (1500x750, 249K)

So long as it's not your cousin's, we're good

I know most humans look the same to you, but we never had sex. Don't give me that Red K excuse.

>and I'm the father.

Attached: static-shock-630x457.jpg (630x457, 50K)

Nice try static manlet

What's that?

Wtf Kara, I thought you said you were on the pill!?

Attached: super oh god.jpg (555x482, 98K)

Hello, Pregnant. I'm dad.

don't worry Kara I love taking care of the babies of my girlfriends's boyfriends.
tell Jimmy I said hi.

Attached: 1562095061648.png (560x700, 356K)

I'm not sure I could survive taking care of a half kryptonian baby but hell I'll try anyway. After he's born, why don't we give a baby brother eh?

Attached: 1565830576445.jpg (1366x768, 531K)

inbreeding is bad ,superman

>I don’t think I can tell Kal alone user. Will you come with me? He’s going to be so disappointed.

Attached: 8A88EB42-0C72-40A6-A031-2D0BDA4F5F7A.jpg (717x1248, 322K)

hello is this the pregnancy thread?

Yeah sure, he'll totally be cool with it and won't do anything rash right?

Attached: 1565053954205.png (851x703, 934K)

Looks like i really screwed the pooch on this one

Attached: 1558385779639.jpg (360x370, 33K)

Will that user that made the Superhero x user x Villain story come back to finish the plot.
>a drawfag even drew some cute designs
That drawfag being me

>Superhero x user x Villain story
Give me a source man

And what do you want? You cheat on me with your ex-Darkseid and think that i will help you raise it? Why don't you ask the master of everything evil for child support.
Look... i need to go. Krypto and i had some plans for later tonight and i don't want to be late for it.
I hope everything end alright for you. Good luck.

>You get tired of lonely cold nights as your superhero GF is off saving the day
>So you start flirting with girls in the apartment/bars to take away your loneliness
>Get pretty good at it, start going on dates with a few
>Nothing serious, you just want some companionship really
>Until one night you meet her, you both hit it off right away, both of you have so much in common and enough different to get chemistry going
>So you start to meet her more often, you even make excuses to your GF so you can meet the new girl
>Finally you get in bed with her, and it felt so good, you couldn't remember the last time you did it with your GF
>Turns out the new girl is the arch nemesis of your GF
>She doesn't know you're dating her arch enemy

>As the weeks turn to months the two of you grow closer
>You meet whenever you can get away from your GF though that isn't too much of a problem with how much she worked
>Your big break came when she'd be gone for over a month because of some crisis across the Galaxy, leaving you and your secret GF all alone
>The two of you had sex everyday, some times several times a day
>You trotted the globe to all the places you always wanted to go to thanks to her powers, money and connections
>But the good times had to end some day
>Your GF returned, and changed
>She had a number of close brushes with death that made her reevaluate her life and relationships, especially with you
>She now wanted to go out and be with you more often, which ran counter to your plans with your new secret GF
>Needless to say you weren't to pleased with her newfound affection which soured your mood seeing as you couldn't meet your real GF as often as you'd like
>She was worried about you and why you were growing distant

Can a human man survive a kryptonian female pelvic muscles?

I can always pull a Mockingbird if it goes sour.

A human female can survive kryptonian ejaculation

You're not.

I checked.

Attached: sorry_anon_the_league_is_calling.jpg (768x1024, 169K)

Attached: hey_anon_is_she_off_again.jpg (768x1024, 134K)

I need New 52 Supergirl to release a super-brap in my face.

Their eyes are weird

>brapfag
Absolutely not okay
Leave

Noice

Would the pill be able to stop a kryptonian
Can a condom stop Supermans sperm from getting someone pregnant

Contraception is for queers and supes ain’t no queer

So do we have to does you with kryptonite when the contractions start? Because you beheading the baby with your vag is a legitimate possibility.

>Good news chump, you knocked me up! Wanna celebrate?

Attached: 23bf72d3d5b1abc5025531c1e0c1b151.jpg (488x1004, 75K)

She's made of electricity, can she even get pregnant?

Not with that attitude

Can you imagine knocking a girl like this up, convincing her to settle down and quit it with the shady and illegal stuff to focus on her family instead? Caring for her in a lovely household with children running about.

Nope.
She doesn't even have a vagina. That suit she's wearing? That's her skin.

>everything (You) just said
Every waking moment of my life

I remember her saying it was made out of air she polarized

>Fuuu- okay, okay Hal. This is not the first time and it probably won't be the last. Now, where did I take Arisia to remove her baby. Focus Hal you are a fucking Honor Lantern. In Blackest Night In Brightest day No zygote shall escape my sight- Takron-Galtos that's where. Oh boy I hope that Durlan doctor is still there.

Attached: 525.png (300x300, 80K)

>Implying he won't try and have a family
>Implying he won't bring a kryptonian to the GL corps
I just want to give Hal a break, specially since that'd basically be an indestructible wife that I'm 90% sure is immune to freezer death.

> get cucked by a man who takes responsibility and wants to take care of others

It's somehow worse than being cucked by an asshole.

And why are you telling me this?

We've never met before or are you just telling everyone you met?

>user, I'm Pregnant and It's yours. I want you to marry me or I shoot you in the dick.

Attached: Huntress_with_a_crossbow.jpg (641x960, 58K)

And on the first try to boot! Congrats! Don't say anything to Gsptlsnz.

Attached: 103812-89640-mr-mxyzptlk.jpg (400x300, 33K)

that's Jimmy Olsen. the chad BBC version on the Supergirl tv show.

Attached: 1547441826022.png (1200x675, 838K)

I’ll marry you

B-but I am sterile... its literally impossible for me to be the father...

Get me some green-k and a vacuum

Lmao
Kys

Dude if she gives birth, I'll wish I had.

She’d pop your head like a grape

What? You are just going to accept a marriage proposal from an insane woman that threatens to castrate you if you refuse? An insane woman that wants to trap you in a loveless marriage with a child that isn't even yours? Use any lie available to escape the situation.

Attached: jimmy have seen some real shit.jpg (444x483, 78K)

Clark, I am pregnant and the child is yours.

Attached: pregnant-batman-moon-superman1.jpg (500x651, 76K)

Attached: F3438B83-3599-4D75-90A1-FFD0B7E14222.jpg (868x960, 69K)

Attached: cheers.jpg (500x255, 26K)

Not for long

>>>/plebbit/

Mazel-tov!

Thats what you get for shagging crippled black men.

>You better help me raise the baby or I will send assassins after you.

Attached: Emiko_Queen_Arrow_003.jpg (1920x1080, 136K)

Wth Emiko!? I ain't the father of your bastard baby.

Attached: what the hell.jpg (359x441, 66K)

user you hear that? This is great! Now you will have to marry her. I knew I could count on you user. The Superman legacy will live on!

Attached: Superman-Birthright.jpg (1920x1080, 124K)

Don't worry Superman. I will be the best possible father I can be for my Kryptonian-human hybrid baby. Oh and anything about me training the hybrid into a weapon of your destruction is just a fragment of your imagination.

Attached: xavier smile upon seeing 40 mutants.jpg (456x505, 72K)

Also anyone got the screencap?
You know which one

Attached: IMAGINE.png (540x407, 248K)

ain't mine ho

Realistically what are the chances of human sperm reaching a kryptonian egg

y..you too

Dependent on how hard you try. 0% if you try on her dangerous day and 100% if keep going till you cum blood

So a pretty decent conception rate that is good would not want sups legacy to die off

I would run away, not gonna lie, i aint ruining my life for some baby

Does it matter?

Okay jokes aside, is there a single human male on Earth who would feel bad making his super girlfriend pregnant?
>Diana getting home full of cuts and bruises because it was her turn to be mind controlled and try to beat the whole league alone
>she only wants to take a bath then tied up and gently caressed by you
>after she comes she starts crying and tells you she is expecting and didn't know how to tell without the lasso
>you reassure her you are happy and be there for both of them even if she is a goddess and doesn't really need you
>she tells you that you are everything for her and she couldn't do the hero stuff without your support
>you cuddle and drift to sleep dreaming about the bright future

Attached: wwfight2.webm (1280x720, 2.34M)

Kys. You don’t have a life

Nice, who's the father?

So if a human baby drank kryptonian breast milk would it be able to give them powers, or at least give them a better immune system?

Does human breast milk give Jon a resistance to Kryptonite? Does cow milk make you grow 4 stomachs?

Yikes

Bump

This, while interesting falls flat when you think about why you don't just leave hero for villain since villain is now your "real" GF.

Considering that Kryptonians are an alien species and part of an entirely alien tree of evolution, the human body would probably be incapable of breaking it down and it'd either pass right through or implode the liver and make them dead. There, your creepy sex pervert dream just killed a baby. I hope you're happy.

I imagine it every day...

Attached: Red_Arrow.png (375x281, 99K)

Oh fuck, I read this in Freakazoid's voice.

God she made a great Huntress. Arrow really fucked up by not making her (and Dinah as Black Canary) a series regular.

Why, you gay?