Where did this show go wrong?

Where did this show go wrong?

Attached: JJATS.jpg (1280x914, 172K)

Kakyoin never got that sweet milf puss

It never really did even if the fanbase is one of the most unbearable in recent memory

Attached: 6DD22AE8-ABBF-4487-8F77-C660CE844298.jpg (1280x1428, 381K)

Bean face style is a cancer.

Hit the high point during S2.

Attached: a47.jpg (1000x563, 96K)

>Dio in garnet's glasses
Marvelous

>jotaro being tiny despite the fact he has always been a 9'11 gigachad

western media was a mistake

>media in general was a mistake
FTFY

>still using a buzzword invented by a hack

Attached: 1536955634450.png (350x256, 171K)

>those fucking lips
This image knows how to trigger me on a deep level.

Attached: 1563407245699.png (1920x1080, 2.01M)

>Avnet has no character development and doesn't get any cool fights after the first quarter of the show.
>Polnerthyst while having a competent moveset, always jobs and is delegated the comic relief role.
>Kakyarl angst overshadows other facets of his character and his powers relegate him to support.
>Gospesh gets too many songs and jokes despite not being that funny or good at singing but is a good character all around.
>Joven Joniverse has the personality of cardboard but the in universe charisma of a king. They make him have a boring powerset while also making him OP.
It doesn't help that Sugar always forgets about shit, like the Joven finger.

Attached: ill-kill-you-and-then-myself-17086205.png (500x586, 152K)

Araki really did do Avdol dirty

>Can’t think of anything to do with a fire based character despite the the new JoJo’s stand only being able to punch good up until the end where apparently it can copy stands in the family line and Polneraff having a super fast sword

Or what he did to our red haired milf fucker who had a lot of good shit going for him but only ever used Emerald splash

Attached: FA105B9F-3199-4E92-AF18-A79D5496AE53.jpg (400x250, 24K)

>Holly never had the pleasure of Kakyoin's penetration.
Sad.

Attached: 1ab1243.jpg (547x469, 34K)

>making Jojo chracters look bad
really shows off just how terrible the SU art style is

>Araki killed off Avdol once only to bring him back and kill him off again
My boy Avdol deserved better

part 3 is meh

part 5 is meh

part 4 is that real shit

Part 6 is......good and casual filter

they bring him back because fanbase backlash

part 5 as a manga was fairly weak sans White album. but god damn did david production go all out for part 5.

So is Steven Universe just the western equivalent of Jojo and also the opposite of it in every way?

Yo Fryman, check dis out. The friggen WORLD.

Attached: ZaFriggenWarudo.jpg (1516x900, 663K)

so unlike JoJo, people unironically like SU

>aka I believe random rumors and don't even read the source material

>so unlike JoJo, people unironically like SU
>ironically liking jojo

I fucking hate anime only fags.

They somehow made it both too gay and not gay enough

the exaggerated animation on kc is amazing

Attached: 1562763188112.png (800x800, 243K)

>Random rumours

You simple-minded jackass, Araki himself talks about it in the tankobons

Legit question. Which Joestar would Steven and the Gems get along with best?

Araki just writes whatever he thinks is cool right at that specific second with absolutely no regard for how it will affect anything he had planned out or whether it gels with anything he's already written. He killed Avdol because he thought of a cool death for him, brought him back because he spontaneously decided he wanted to write some more Avdol, and then killed him again because he thought of another cool death for him. It's practically Axe Cop.

Probably Joseph or Josuke. Part 4 is literally Jojo: Townie Edition after all

>Yea Forums always shitted up threads about how Spider-verse would flop because Miles is black and they would hate that
>Forgetting that the same basically protested for Avdol's return
>Or how Biscuit Oliva is one of the most popular characters in Baki

Attached: biscuit oliva.jpg (539x879, 51K)

>109367698
based and roarpilled

Im still fucking mad that biscuit got fucked over the way he did.

Avdol and Biscuit have personally unlike Miles.

>caesar under the rock

Attached: 1529893823266.gif (300x200, 1.57M)

Attached: D5oKDXHVUAAUfn9.jpg (1200x675, 81K)

I'll tell you who wouldn't get along with them.

Attached: REMOVE ROCKS.png (899x380, 84K)

Based

Attached: 1561597423306.jpg (125x125, 4K)

Dont worry, it's in a bit of a slump, but it'll pick up again the season after next.

He's there to stop time and eat all their food

fiorino cause he can do everything rose can do

You can't compare "Black Spider-man" to Avdol, Biscuit, or any other genuine real black character.

part 3 is literally just a Saturday morning cartoon

>Its the "Bendis Miles is the only Miles that exists" gang

You sound and taste salty

BUCILLATI PLEASE JUST LET ME SELL DRUGS TO KIDS AND MURDER MY DAUGHTER

Attached: BUCILLATI_PLEASE.jpg (540x540, 137K)

Is he dead or hospitalized?
guess I really have to read that manga

7>2>8>4>3>1>5>6

>read part 6
>like it
>everyone says its shit and garbage
>mfw
part 7 is best part

Attached: 1449382597877.jpg (374x347, 39K)

Steven's a stand user? I know there's stands that can be seen by normal people but Star Platinum isn't one of them.

Honestly this whole human intelligence thing was kind of a mistake.

SUfags really do infect every other fandom out there

I wonder how pearl would react if jotaro called her a bitch and told her to shut up?

Am I ever going to hear the end of this Jojo garbage? Can't it fucking go away? I can't tell what's worse, that or fucking Warhammer.

Attached: 1565337967126.jpg (904x904, 169K)

he got hospitalized after a sumo wrestler floored him on a tatami mat (apparently it would have been fatal for him on concrete) and popped his spinal discs like bubble-wrap or something like that.

poor guy.

>that image
why?

Steven has magical powers, being able to see stands isn't that unusual

That's your fault for reading a dogshit series like Baki

Attached: BUCCIARATI.png (1000x650, 242K)

Stand giving arrows was a retarded addition to the series.

Honestly it should have ended with Part 3, the Joestar line has defeated Dio for real this time, fucking Done.

>Steven can see stands
Someones never watched the show

You think if you started mixing stand-users into other universes no one else would be able to see stands? No matter what super abilities they had?

Then we wouldn't have got the best villain

Attached: chew.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

Someone told this hack they had talent and didn't think it was a joke.

>Another blonde faggot with a stand that can fuck with time

Well given that It's a popular anime based off a decades old popular manga that's still ongoing. I'd say you're stuck with it.

are stands made out of hard light?

Stands are made out of pure bullshit

If Jotaro is unironically your favorite Jojo, outside of design, you are braindead. Prove me wrong

They're made of spirit (goast). Fighting spirit.

>outside of design
I'd say most of Jojo runs on style alone.

Attached: f3d.png (411x558, 400K)

I aporeciated him a whole lot more when I realized that his 2cool4u attitude and cheesy oneliners are on purpose, because he unironically thinks that shit is cool.

dropping in to remind you Jolyne is best jojo.
Have a nice day

The only people who like Tranny Universe are homos

Avdol is Egyptian you moron

What the hell is this?

Stands are just the user’s souls that evolved.

Blame the anime for it. I am a Jojofag myself but I feel it has become just another normie thing than the former comfy secret club it was in the past.

To be fair not everyone can gain a Stand, and most people are killed when stabbed by the arrow if they don’t have strong willpower. Also if it makes you happy || arrows stop being a thing after Part 6 ||

>all of them were in on avdol's death except polnareff

Polnareff got fucked the hardest, and ended up a turtle in the long run

>I'll have to break it
>Your face that is

>Josuke quick, you have to end it with a cool one liner.

Are you implying jojo fans don't do the same thing?

Attached: but-why-meme.jpg (863x659, 62K)

>comfy secret club
I feel like this is the problem. While JoJo has a huge Internet presence it hasn't quite reached mainstream status so a lot of the new fans feel like they've hit on something novel and obscure.

Basically if JoJo ever truly became mainstream it would lose its meme status.

>Dio in Garnet's Sunglasses
Would future vision be a good way to counter timestop?
Honestly it's just a better epitaph

Davidpro did a really good job at making him look like a screeching autist in every single frame he speaks, I love it.

Most of the time JoJo is referenced willingly in other works.

SU's infection is through fanart and Patreon hustlers pandering for dollars.

>giorno
>style
???

The sumo guy was bullshit, something about him having his very own gravitational pull or something like that

>Implying the arrow wasn't infused with the power of a dormant Gem being

Egyptian is a nationality, not a race, you fucking retard. He's a black Egyptian.

The dude that makes it is a shit writer with a fetish for tumors.

When Joseph stopped being the main character.

It was bullshit how Caesar died, he should have won that fight.

He was only killed off because he wasn't the protagonist.

They're ghosts that feed off of a person's fighting spirit once they've been infected with a space virus from a meteor that crashed into the earth eons ago

This is advanced autisim

So dumb.

Not him, but I kinda dig it. The arrows were made out of a meteorite and there's gems in those from time to time I think.

Actually the arrow is made from a meteorite that has an alien virus at the tip of the arrow. This virus is the reason why stands exist.

Jojo is good and SU isn't, so yes

Actually I just remembered: Peridot is one such gem.

WE
WUZ

Existence itself was a mistake.

Gems are basically an alien virus.

Araki is the worst.

They made Joseph, the best JoJo, into a progressively more useless old man, when he started off as a hyper competent keikaku master.
Also they got rid of hamon. While I like Stands in theory, I hate how much they pull new powers out all the time. Hamon had a set of rules it followed and it was interesting seeing how they would have to work with them to win.

god the space virus is probably one of the worst things part 5 has ever done

Hamon's rules were inconsistent as fuck m8 and half of the time Araki came up with some bullshit to excuse him breaking those rules. Stands have basically the same utter lack of consistency that Hamon had.

I dont mind stands nor hamon but I got to agree with joseph turning dumber as fuck over the years. If it was me I would of nerfed him yes but not to the point of being THAT dumb in pt3. Part 4 however? I might of kept him relatively the same save for playing up the senile bit just to fuck with people.

By the end of part 4 he seemed to have most of his faculties back, so if you ask me he WAS pretending to be senile to fuck with everyone. Him not practicing his hamon after SC is the real bullshit. Dude was 70 with the body of a 40 year old Greek god in SC, you'd have to be retarded to give that up.

He's at his most entertaining when he's just blowing up thots.

Well you can fuck right off mate.

Attached: 4naT8gz.jpg (811x1186, 598K)

>Hamon had a set of rules it followed
Bullshit. Barely anything in this series has consistent rules it follows, Araki is always making shit up as he goes.

>"My name is Fred Jones. I'm 33 years old. My house is in the northeast section of Coolsville, where all the villas are, and I am not married. I work as an employee for Mystery Incorporated, and I get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don't smoke, but I occasionally drink. I'm in bed by 11 PM, and make sure I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a glass of warm milk and doing about twenty minutes of stretches before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning. I was told there were no issues at my last check-up. I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life. I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, like winning and losing, that would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with society, and I know that is what brings me happiness. Although, if I were to fight I wouldn't lose to anyone."

Attached: Yoshikage Jones.png (324x368, 107K)

The Stand Arrow is one of at least 4 ways to get a Stand. Off the top of my head:
>Develop one naturally
>Develop one via DIO awakening + Joestar bloodline
>Get Stand Arrow'd
>Spin to Win
The virus isn't that special.

>t. Anime-only Faggots

Only because Part 8 isn't finished yet.
I can't wait to re-read all of Jojolion when it's done, then re-read Part 7 to compare. I'm expecting good things; the Stand fights in early Part 8 were great, better than early Steel Ball Run from what I remember, though that's probably the mystery element on which 8 focuses that hooks me so good.
Plus 4 balls
lmao 4 balls
4 balls lmao

How did a baby have strong willpower?

Giorno became a huge incumbent jerk so Trish could take over his role as main anti-hero.

Attached: rude experience.png (852x461, 742K)

Part 4 is a real piece of shit

>Part 4 is a real piece of shit
How can one man be so wrong?

What's with all the Yea Forums threads on Yea Forums lately

Discounting the SBR universe we have
>Get one from the virus in the atmosphere
>Arrow shit
>Bloodline which apparently only works with the Requiem arrow
Bloodline is the only one that doesn't really fit the virus explanation, but we're also talking about a virus that infects someone's soul so what the fuck do I know.