There's gotta be something shitty they're gonna do to ruin it. Like Rocko's ''Rachel"

There's gotta be something shitty they're gonna do to ruin it. Like Rocko's ''Rachel"
>muh Irkens are victims!
Dib, Gaz and Membrane are Mexican too so god knows what pandering shit they might pull.
I hope I'm wrong.

Attached: hype train.jpg (1280x720, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/18488332
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

GIR will be trans. Her new name is GIRL.

Attached: IMG_20190815_183949.jpg (768x432, 101K)

Is it out tonight?

I hate trannies but rocko sc was pretty good

>there just CAN'T be anything good! Not in the current year!!!!
This just feels like the backed up mirror image of what you hate

Jhonen has a moderate case of TDS but I doubt he'll derail his show with woke shit.

Then again I'm too optimistic

we're talking about a show made by the man who illustrated the reservoir dogs torture scene using children in Squee. I think the shows too cynical to pander to anyone, it may just offended everyone if anything, which isn't a bad thing. I think conservative retards have argued for so long about free speech and right to parody that most have forgotten that in a truly free world everyone is free game to mock.

Are you saying they will pull an illegal aliens thing in the special?

they're going to make someone gay
I think they'll make Dibs dad gay

Hot but unlikely guess:
it'll actually drop some minor redpills, just like the original

Dib will come out as trans and his father will tell him no matter what he dose he'll still be a boy because of science, Zim will laugh and call him a fool as Gir twirks around him and Gaz sits by playing games on her cell phone.

Jhonen is mexican, its not weird he made them mexican too.

>dib explains how Zim is an alien yet again
>random girl in the class asks what even the matter is if he's an alien, he can live wherever he wants
>Zim's doing something malicious in the same moment
>Dib points it out
>class doesn't even look back, calls Dib anti alien
>"But..."
>class just aggressively stares

Nothing can ever top this. Zim has monsters and aliens and it still isn't bizarre as a tranny frog.

Attached: ralphgenderrevealcolored(4).jpg (1120x800, 84K)

Why is it always male to female and never female to male.

they had that in two and a half men

Downgrades are shocking, upgrades are not.

I had my heart shattered by a girl who wanted to be a man. They're out there, and they're really fucking cool people.

It rarely happens fully irl because
>becoming a man is a massive downgrade
>Adding a wiener is much harder than chopping it off

Women wanting to become men is
1.An admission that women think men are neat and that masculinity is something that is great on men. The feminist power brokers can't have that.

2.Women are potential EBUL RAPISTS NOW and once again feminists and queer power brokers can't have that.

3.Women don'tr want them because no penis, men don't want them because..well duh. And basically all FtMs who aren't gay and are "straight" oft end up bent over a couch and fucked unconscious by their totes straight male friends. Who they oft beg for dick. Believe me I know.

4.Lastly, if you bring it up, then there will have to be an open honest discussion of it. And the people who are subtly pushing it in media and social media can't have that. Open talks about this kind of thing is poison to gaslighters.

Well Dib and Gaz had a mother, so he’d be bi.

Wow. You did it. You broke Invader Zim down to its core elements.

Dude, shut up.

Attached: 1565816562506.jpg (438x414, 110K)

>Who they oft beg for dick. Believe me I know.

why do you suckers feel the need to put this pointless showoff tier info into everything sex related?

Attached: 1563752799563.gif (400x225, 1.87M)

Not showing off.
I would actually post my massive cock if I wanted to show off.

Lastly, why is that the one thing that you focused on?

because waman r opressed

it honestly kinda pisses me off with mtfs crying about "muh representation" when they actually get some and we get absolute fuck all, and don't even bitch about it.

because it happens around three times a day and it gets annoying after a few years.
it's literally pointless to put in and makes it just seem like you're a fat fuck who thinks sex is a special obtainment and that lines like that are high test quips. No one cares but depraved virgins who ask "for le details" and fags like me who point out the bullshit.

actually, and old classmate from highschool apparently wants to be a man. They're out there.

Tell your old mate she will never be a man. But if she eats enough and cuts her hair short she can be androgynous and mannish without the surgery.

Honest question, why do you guys hate trans people so much? You can be okay with trans people existing and not be a raging SJW, you know. Why let trans people bother you so much? If you spent a less of your life shitting your pants over stuff that’s inconsequential to your every day life, you’d be a happier person. And no, I’m not trans or anything, I’m a straight white guy.

Well, since you asked nicely, the stock market has had 0% net growth over the past 18 months, there's 0 inches of wall built on the Mexican border, and the USA is a laughingstock around the world. Convincing people to vote for us because trannies are gross is all we have left and the 2004 election shows that it's got a good chance of working.

They nonchalantly reveal that Dib was a transboy all along.

literally complaining about shit that hasn't even happened yet and probably never will.

need a quick rundown of this show i watched during middle school

I haven't seen the movie yet, is Rachel his son that tried to make a cartoon in that one episode? And they ended up showing mayonnaise for 15 minutes?

>Dubs of horrible truth

So Dib's got a pusy.

Dont worry, It was written in 2015. The ebil essay dubyas won't ruin your favorite spic cartoon

I AM THE CHEESE

Can we stop for a second and talk about how cool of a Sci-Fi idea The Massive is? Like, it's just a fuck huge space fleet of uncountable ships that roam the galaxy conquering planets.
That's a really cool idea and every time the Massive is shown I get a chub

Jhonen becomes ice king and introduces a gender bender story into the movie.

the main cast has always been mexican. the creator is mexican. dib is basically his self insert

He mentioned on his tumblr a few years back they were always intended to be pale mexicans.

He's just one of those creators, like the scott pilgrim creator, that started interacting with their fanbases on twitter and came to the realization they were caught using white characters.

based

all Yea Forums boards are /pol/ don't try to deny it faggot.

Yeah, but trans men tend to blend better a few years into transition

male to female is much, much more common than female to male. Like 95% of sex surgeries are male to female

>actually hating one of the most appropriate uses of a transgender individual with a species that is capable of just switching it's gender if need be

Attached: 1367190130709.gif (300x225, 2.38M)

my prediction; mini moose is a raging homosexual

Statistically mtf trannies outnumber ftm by a large margin. Most mtf trannies are just AGP fetishists, so that's probably why.

Triggering Yea Forums alone will make this awesome. alone

I’m ftm and I’m glad that the media ignores we exist. Makes life easier because mtfs get all the attention.

When's it airing boys?

FTFY

Attached: Mr Polhead.jpg (1120x800, 177K)

no they're test tube babies

its friday where is netflix hq????

Attached: whereisit.gif (450x270, 125K)

Stream when?

Attached: 1554420529219.png (1000x1000, 943K)

dude, you need to chill and also wake up

Attached: relax.jpg (697x825, 149K)

This means Rachel has girl parts in Rocko's Modern Life. No surgery required.

ITS OUT!

Dib looked better pale because it fits his shut in weird nerd personality. It's not like pale mexicans have never existed, ever

This movie is really trying to have heart and try to strike an emotional chord, which is really weird.

It's pretty good, but the camera work wasn't as energetic.

strawpoll.me/18488332

No agenda. Just kino.

I was surprised it ended up being as good it was. I thought Jhonen was going to do something to piss off the fandom like violently killing GIR.

Glad that this special stayed away from this shit, it’s not zim without pure utterly blind chaos. Which the special definitely lived up to, in my book
I’m right here, user

My brother. Do you visit the gen?

Occasionally, my brother. I lurk more than anything else both here and there though

Special was good.

Underrated

>I thought Jhonen was going to do something to piss off the fandom like violently killing GIR.
When he rode that donkey into battle I seriously thought he was gonna be unceremoniously killed of by a random Membrane laser

>> still tilted about Rachel
Did people just forget that Rocko has always been satirical with a left-leaning angle?

>cucked by Rocko
>son is trans
Ed had a harsh life.

Attached: bev.jpg (500x275, 42K)

Didn't they have an anti gay episode?

The clown episode was unironically pro-gay propaganda.

How the fuck does Rachel ruin Rocko

______________She didn't.

I haven't seen this, but is the frog a tranny or has it just undergone a hermaphroditic sex change, as frogs can sometimes do?

Why didn't Rocko just fuck Bev?

I was hoping Tak would make an actual appearance

Surprisingly no

But I could Imagine someone saying "too many dads" or some shit

What kinda of lame thought is that? GIR is just a junkie robot

>Rocko's "Rachel" ruined the new series
Rachel had her balls surgically removed, what's your excuse?

I knew a goth shortstack who wanted to have a dick, before I was aware what transgenerism was.

Shit was hot.

Is Peace really better than Chicken and Rice?

Men have have XY chromosomes while women have XX so men are naturally already half women.

Don't forget is made an advance scientist race that the Inrken conquered and most of them died making it.

Is suppose to be trans, the dad doesn't approve and that causes conflict.

Yeah that's him.

maybe you've met a LOT
and you just didn't know

MAYBE YOU'RE ONE!!1
CHECK YOUR PANTS.

That would had been hilariouslt mean spirited tho.
i wouldn't had minded.

Mexican? I wasn’t aware Membrane was a Mexican last name LOL

2004?

I don't *hate* anyone, and I'm not one of these shrieking obsessed lunatics, but I'll try and explain. In spite of everything, in spite of modern society's best efforts, the belief that man and women are inherently different is hard wired into our brains. It's part of our DNA, so any violation of that boundary seems unnatural and unwholesome.

Secondly, things pretending to be something they're not are inherently either humorous or repulsive. Old people pretending to be young. White suburban boys pretending to be from the ghetto. Awkward weirdos trying to be cool. You either laugh or get annoyed with them. There's a reason men crossdressing has been a source of comedy for centuries.

Third, and I think this is where the real modern hatred largely springs from, people do not like being told what to think, especially if what they see is completely different from what they're being told. Tell a man that black is white long enough, and threaten his job and reputation in the process if he doesn't comply, and eventually he'll either knuckle under and lick boot, or he'll revolt. If he's a violent person he will display violence in his revolt. So every time you tell someone that what appears to be a man is a woman, it's like a personal assault on his mind and perception of reality. People don't like that. People get mad when you do that. People get violent when you do that.

To put it another way:

THERE. ARE. FOUR. LIGHTS.

You know any white boys named "Membrane"?

Damn that's cringy.