What does Yea Forums think of Oswald?

What does Yea Forums think of Oswald?

Attached: oswald.png (225x224, 5K)

Oswald is a interesting case. Most people see him a kind of cool underdog and noted historical character. But I’ve seen stuff here, and I think in relation to how much media there is and how known he is Oswald could have the most cult fanbase of Yea Forums
And I’m one of them

yes

A chad who needs more love

Attached: Oswald Ortensia kiss.png (1134x858, 334K)

Are the shorts that Universal made any good?

They’re alright

I'm looking forward to his new show. Unfortunately I heard the season was finished back in 2016 and they've just been sitting on it until now so that lowers the chances of a second season.

So is this just what everyone does now? Make a whole season and then not air it?

Then stretch the show out for years on end by only airing one episode every six months, if that?

Sounds a lot like that the Three Caballeros show that got leaked a while back.

That's what nick's been doing for years, user

Attached: chalkino.jpg (600x900, 91K)

If Caballeros is any indication this could be kino

Haven't heard of a series, who's working on it?

still waiting for disney to do something with him

Attached: 1550329562581.jpg (334x308, 92K)

The only name attached that's been made public so far is Christopher Painter.

Attached: bongo.png (680x444, 224K)

Attached: 1564826268003.jpg (624x350, 27K)

I’m just excited to get anything
It wouldn’t be Oswald if this didn’t happen to his shoe. Everything with him is a fight

I'm still not convinced there is a show at all.

Fair enough

Epic Mickey made him into an extremely endearing character, and it's a shame Disney hasn't really followed up on it since. At this point I'd be up for an animated adaptation of that game just to see more of him.

Not really, he just slowly becomes more and more sanitized until he's barely recognizable.

Spanking hotdogs

He's based, got his ears last time I went to Disney land

Kill the mouse. Take his house.

Almost definitely Eric Bauza is voicing Oswald
Don’t know which kind of voice he’s get

oswald spengler is right

I wish they would use him more in the Mickey Shorts instead of cameos like pic related. It's a real shame.

Attached: 528d1908dc19c631a3c97b713f6a7529d607be0f_hq.jpg (1024x576, 109K)

Remember when Epic Mickey concept art was floating around and Yea Forums re-imagined Oswald as this horrifying goop character?

He's cool. Optimistic to see what his new show's like.
Would love to see a series with him and Mickey as a buddy-duo going on adventures.

KILL THE MOUSE, TAKE HIS HOUSE

Every day I thank god they didn't turn Oswald into some edgy Bendy-like villian only autist children would like

KILL THE MOUSE, TAKE HIS HOUSE

Attached: d1ecc9987879bd0793faeae61b8a16.png (277x223, 3K)

Aww

The show runner actually wanted to use Oswald for more but Disney said no

>Won't let him even really appear in MM 13
>Won't let him appear in Kingdom Hearts
>Drops a potential series before it could even air
Why did they even buy him then? It's not like Mickey where they need to keep his image. Universal was doing as much as Disney is now with Oswald

His original shorts are based

Aint he that fake French Cartoon that fuck's like 8 women and a gold fish, with the purpose of spreading awareness of Aids?

Attached: 1564440383369.jpg (500x371, 41K)

PR, Epic Mickey and toy sales it seems.
When Epic Mickey first rolled out and Disney were bragging about how they got back the classic Walt Disney creation of Oswald the Lucky Rabbit people were excited, they made plush toys of him too.
Yet they haven't done anything with him since.

being oswald is suffering

Attached: 1550376661755.jpg (600x600, 104K)

>INB4 Oswald and Ortensia have a threesome with Minnie

>Has 420 children

Total DAD

I don't get why anyone's obsessed with him. I don't give a shit about him at all. It must be some kind of conditioning.

I'm not entirely convinced the main reason Disney didn't buy him back was to stop anyone else getting him and infringing on the Mickey Mouse brand.