So....Hulk raped him?

So....Hulk raped him?

Attached: RCO021_1565788799.jpg (1041x1600, 595K)

Do the snapping sounds not hint at anything?

He buttfucked him in his boipussy.

Broken pelvis bones

Why the not subtle rape-face?

Do you think Hulk treated the Puppet Master was a Sex Puppet?

Attached: Puppet_Master_FFWGH.jpg (340x191, 11K)

Seriously, how has the Punisher not taken out Puppet Master yet? He's Purple Man level.

Attached: Puppet Master.jpg (602x926, 320K)

Attached: raep.png (643x517, 689K)

Fucking monstrous.

>Phillip Masters.

BROTHER!

Attached: s2_10-2.jpg (300x375, 22K)

Bingo. He was in exceptional shape there. Blew up the mansion he was in at the end of the story and was presumed dead.
Came back with no explanation. I suppose that makes the story OOC.

>He's smiling he's smiling!

>dat grin
>dat eyes
>dat smile
>dat expression
His face makes me uncomfortable....

Being raped by the Hulk is enough of a "punishment" for him?

Does that imply he killed his captives in the explosion?

Grimm knocked your ass clean out, Banner

How big is the Hulk's cock

Well, usually cocks are as big as your hand, since Hulk's hands are big enought to crush a human skull you can just image...

niceu!!

Can you just not make me a human condom?

Can't be impossibly huge, since we know of a few normal, non-powered women that had sex with the Hulk and didn't die or were crippled by the experience.

>Can't be impossibly huge, since we know of a few normal, non-powered women that had sex with the Hulk and didn't die or were crippled by the experience.
They were all super-humans or of equal power to Hulk

It depends, a normal woman could probably fuck Hulk if he lets's her do all the work but you'd need a super human if Hulk is gonna be pumping or you'll end up with a real buttpussy

Could you, random user, survive a night in bed with Hulk?

Nope. Betty did it all the time with Prof. Hulk, and she wasn't powered back then. And he got raped by a non-powered slave girl during Future Imperfect. Also, Joe Fixit was sexually active while he lived in Las Vegas, notably he did it with Marlo Chandler.

This is like to use Ultimate Hulk sexual harem as a prove of anything, it's not the same angry Hulk we know

Attached: c68764776b6a121aa280dde38c8e4855.jpg (1239x2048, 1.04M)

why does he do this

Attached: hulk-smash2.gif (500x280, 2.3M)

Attached: Goosh goosh.jpg (259x194, 6K)

Think by that point, Carol had already gotten the captives out.

Would you like to try to be butt-fucked by Hulk?

I find it hard to believe that Mr. Fixit was a kind, gentle lover in bed. And that really has no bear in the matter of the Hulk's penis size.

Ultimate Hulk is significantly weaker than 616 Hulk. Ultimate Hulk ain’t even Grey Hulk tier.

Really?
This is exactly why I said that using alternate versions of Hulk was a bad idea!

Source?

Tokyo Tribes, brother. The live action movie is a rap musical and shouldn't be ignored.

Joe knows how to treat the ladies

Attached: ooJzIFxn24hBNWwFmBgM0lxQynFCG6BGpZTrAK6BMWeukIo8aeU3z5BPVl8-KKs_DFWNb0xOaeUs4U4Q8pENLLOqQb14xTfNmNde (1041x1600, 532K)

probably because if it weren't for his connection to Alica he would have probably stopped appearing decades ago, he's not exactly a compelling villain in his own right

I want to be smashed