HUH HA! Now keep cranking out those billions!

HUH HA! Now keep cranking out those billions!

Attached: marvel_comics_1000_d23_variant_0.jpg (1500x1152, 215K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-03-28/hasbro-ceo-admits-making-strategic-mistake-with-last-jedi-toys
youtube.com/watch?v=fQIp73jjKNY
youtube.com/watch?v=UpPx7E27Bc8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>still trying to shill carol

Attached: 1538015333972.jpg (456x472, 87K)

>All the big players are front and center
>Ant man is a little toy on the ground

Yep, that's the MCU!

No fucking way Humberto Ramos drew that Mickey Mouse

And he is still the most based hero

Attached: 1533938984583.gif (245x210, 933K)

better than the green tantrum baby

If you mean based in lack of profitability then sure.

>Ramon’s actually drawn stuff to scale

I’m shocked

Based meaning the best

Attached: 1558307196458.gif (452x570, 614K)

>Carol Steve and Tony
The real Marvel triumvirate
Eat shit Carolhaters

>Ramos is a bad artist they said

Attached: 512153B2-581F-4662-BA02-1249D2923D68.jpg (1333x2047, 817K)

Shes the token woman like Wonder Woman except Wonder Woman has a cool rogues gallery is hot

>ramos, we need you to draw ugly characters
>*draws them with regular proportions*

Panther
>the shit I have to do...
Stark
>alright Charlie just take the damned shot you ignorant tard

I think this might me the first "official" art showing Mickey interacting with Marvel characters.

This reminds me of how last year, Aaron said that the Big 3 plus Carol and Panther were the Avengers "Big 5".

Carol's already part of the big 3? Who are you thinking of?

Attached: 3.jpg (1200x867, 1.13M)

From a box office persepective, he is right. Those are the five with billion dollar solo movies' although Cap deserves an asterisk since Civil War is bassically Avengers 2.5.

ol' cockmongler still gettin work after all these years I see

Don't hate, it's the Marvel Trinity.

Attached: Marvel Trinity.jpg (360x333, 34K)

It says more about the current Avengers editorial's mistaken belief that is what is big with the mainstream will somehow translate to success in the direct market. Immortal Hulk is absolutely the proof that these ideas of the direct market is totally flawed.

T'Challa looks so fucking grim.

That's actually a good cover

Aaron actually said big 4, he didn't mention Carol

Hope they do the cross-over with the Disney comics for real, kind of weird that they never did before.

Marvel doesn't publish any Mickey Mouse comics, IDW does.

> Aaron said that
who cares then

Yeah, that's the reason i said it is weird that a cross-over never happened.

>we'll make Carol popular damn it, no matter how many times we have to reset her comic to do it

Hell the fuck no

Her movie made lots of money and the merch seems to be selling, so as far as Marvel Entertainment is concerned, mission accomplished, who cares about her comic.

>Her movie made lots of money
if with end game around the corner disney had to purchase seats
>the merch seems to be selling
is it selling as well as the star wars merch
>so as far as Marvel Entertainment is concerned, mission accomplished, who cares about her comic.
having a member of your main trilogy unable to produce even the bare minimum required to stay afloat is hilarious

>disney had to purchase seats
Explain this meme to me.

Casualgate couldn't fathom Captain Marvel would do well so after the first weekend numbers for the Box Office game in as $500m WW, their minds broke and they started making conspiracy theories.

>disney had to purchase seats
Nice theory you got there, care to show the evidences?

>is it selling as well as the star wars merch

Got any selling reports?

>main trilogy

I'm assuming you mean "Trinity".
Only retards and DCfags (some will say they are the same thing) thinks Carol is part of the Marvel Trinity since they make the comparision with DC. Marvel doesn't have a Trinity.

The "green tantrum baby" is outselling Carol.

>Nice theory you got there, care to show the evidences?
sure
everyone was posting pics of their theaters when it happened
>Got any selling reports?
on captain marvel toy sells? Or are you talking about star wars?
>I'm assuming you mean "Trinity".
Only retards and DCfags (some will say they are the same thing) thinks Carol is part of the Marvel Trinity since they make the comparision with DC. Marvel doesn't have a Trinity.
then why are they trying to make one so badly

Attached: main-qimg-8676d7b17d9455f9e611c758de14a21b.jpg (517x669, 87K)

>everyone was posting pics of their theaters when it happened
You know this happened with Aquaman too, and sometimes were just photos taken from the internet or made by people who got there before the movie?

And it doesn't aske my question: What's the evidence Disney brought their own tickets? Which btw, is asinine for everyone who knows how money works to even think about. A studio will always take a flop over spending more meney on their own movies.

>on captain marvel toy sells? Or are you talking about star wars?

You were talking about both, so both.

>then why are they trying to make one so badly

They aren't, the OP is just a cover.

>You know this happened with Aquaman too, and sometimes were just photos taken from the internet or made by people who got there before the movie?
there are also tweets made by managers and shit. Also companies do this more often than you think. Saving face is worth it.

>And it doesn't aske my question: What's the evidence Disney brought their own tickets? Which btw, is asinine for everyone who knows how money works to even think about. A studio will always take a flop over spending more meney on their own movies.
inncorrect. Disney plans to make her the center of phase 4 of the MCU, her movie flopping would have ruined all of their plans.

>You were talking about both, so both.
not a fan of the site but here is some Star Wars info
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-03-28/hasbro-ceo-admits-making-strategic-mistake-with-last-jedi-toys
there are a ton of other articles everywhere talking about it.

>They aren't, the OP is just a cover.
seems Marvel is pushing her constantly, even when people have showed no interest with her

>What's the evidence Disney brought their own tickets?

wasn't their a charity to get girl to go watch Captain Marvel?

they also bused black people to see Black Panther

The big 5 are the founding Avengers, plus another big who's Cap... nothing more, nothing less.

T'Challa and Carol are shit.

i wouldn't be surprised if the mouse had a gun to his head and whipped him at every stray line
If only that would happen more often....

>there are also tweets made by managers and shit. Also companies do this more often than you think. Saving face is worth it.
Yeah, care to post those?

>inncorrect. Disney plans to make her the center of phase 4 of the MCU, her movie flopping would have ruined all of their plans.

LOL Phase 4 doesn't even have a Captain Marvel movie in it and they haven't talked about her since Endgame. If here movie flopped, she wouldn't give less of a fuck.
Those "plans" you think of to make her "the center of phase 4" would be so worth it for them lose money? You are crazy if you think they care about something like that.

>Star Wars info

Where is the comparision with the Carol's merch?

>pushing her constantly

Not as a member of a Trinity that isn't there.

Btw enough of this bullshit, i got to sleep.
By all means, keep thinking that Disney apparently made financial seppuku just to "keep the plans for Carol afloat".

What's the source on this GIF?

>Yeah, care to post those?
there are many pics so it's easier just to post a vid
this one has over 100k so maybe it does a good job at explaining it
youtube.com/watch?v=fQIp73jjKNY
>LOL Phase 4 doesn't even have a Captain Marvel movie in it and they haven't talked about her since Endgame. If here movie flopped, she wouldn't give less of a fuck.
Those "plans" you think of to make her "the center of phase 4" would be so worth it for them lose money? You are crazy if you think they care about something like that.
shit maybe her movie was a flop and they decided to not use her as much
>Where is the comparision with the Carol's merch?
harder to find toy sales on just 1 character

>Btw enough of this bullshit, i got to sleep.
By all means, keep thinking that Disney apparently made financial seppuku just to "keep the plans for Carol afloat".
if you honestly think companies don't do shit like this than I have nothing more to say.
Keep on trusting them companies my good man.

The Avengers big 3 is cap, iron Man and thor.
The Marvel big 3 is Spider-Man, Wolverine and no one, no one is anywhere near those two.

And you fucking know that. Carolposting is the dumbest fucking thing after Tommyposting.

"Look, I'm sure all we need is like one more year of other characters in better books to mention how great she is and that'll be the key to put her over!"

-some dipshit exec

At least Jim and Namor got be on posters.

the 3rd one of the marvel big 3 is probably Deadpool since he keeps cameoing in other peoples books at alarming rates, like he's goddamn Wolverine in the 90s.

Well according to recent sales, hulk.

Carol's movie made a billion. How's that for outselling?

Your floppies are a mere consolation prize.

seeing Black Panther go from barely being able to get his comics sold to now a face of Marvel is truly awe-inspiring. Wonder who's next to blow up.

I hate Carol but honestly what woman could they have put in their instead? Fucking Storm? She Hulk?

Black Widow or Wanda..sans Vision(The fuck is with whedon and his relationship drama bullshit vision shouldn't have been in that movie and the hulk and bw thing was awful)
Or a good version of the Wasp and not that middle aged bore from antman and wasp.

The point of Carol and Tchalla being there is that both their solo films reached a milestone of a billion while Steve and Tony were their pillars for the last decade. Replacing both of them with some characters who don't even have a solo film would ruin the meaning.

Shang-Chi I guess.

>Marvel COMICS
Those characters are D list comic characters. Their movies only appeal to normies. Their comics barely scratch the top 50 each month

Pure cancer. I hope Disney goes bankrupt.

user, Ramos has been known as the spider-man artist with a cartoonish art style. Of course, he knows how to draw cartoons.
Ramos's work on Nick Spencer's Amazing Spider-man was at least alright most of time.
He can do good work if he tries hard enough, though he should change his inker/colorist. His most recent work in Amazing Spider-man had the pencils layer visible underneath the inking and the best parts of his artwork were the flashback/dream sequences which were inker by Ramos, so maybe he can ink more of his work himself.

youtube.com/watch?v=UpPx7E27Bc8

Do his comics sell now? I feel like all of his spin offs have gotten canceled

user, marvel and dc comics barely scratch the top 50 period.

I sort of envy the guy who ends up playing Doom, he's gonna be swamped with fame if they pull him off perfectly.