What other character screwed up by the comic-book industry as much as her?

Attached: 91lRPnGQMIL[1].jpg (1675x2560, 882K)

Thor, thanks Aaron

>Cartoon makes him extremely loved and popular

>Boring as shit and completely ignored in the comic books

Its tragic really

Attached: JohnStewart%28DCAU%29.jpg (360x450, 25K)

At least she's on the rise with her OGN out next year.

Monica Rambeau
Toxin

cassandra cain
conner kent
wally west
harley
kyle rayner

funny how it's all under didio's reign of terror

Funny how it's all characters who came into their own in approximately the same era as well, but I guess muh silver age always wins.

Did they ever try to incorporate elements of DCAU John into the comics besides the marine background?

No.

There is still a chance for him

Attached: Ghost Driver.png (1079x1624, 2.1M)

That makes me sad.

iron man

I thing Steph got it worse. Had her dream job for half minute before getting murdered and in really viciously contrived way. Not sure how much worse it is than being made into an ineffectual villain, though.

Steph didn't have her character assassinated for years and years, though. Sometimes you really are better off dead.

Honestly, as a cassfag, I could deal with her as a villain, if she was a competent, terrifying one and if her beef with the Batfamily was actually allowed to have a measure of credence. Can't see anyway of making Steph's death non-horrible.

Wally, Tim, Alan Scott, Bart, Peeg

Yeah but that "dream job" was always intended as a "last ride" for the character before shit hit the fan. Now her as Batgirl. That was bullshit.

We're on what? The fifth attempt at making Babs revelant? The closest they got was trying to make her like Steph.

That's because Geoff Johns fears Stewart's power.

Attached: Green_Lantern_Mosaic_Vol_1_18.jpg (681x1050, 119K)

I could have dealt with it if it didn't throw out all of Cass's character traits. It took the character years and years to get back to something resembling her old self, and she never recovered completely.

>kyle rayner

I'm still waiting for when DC finally kills him.

They've practically killed off everyone else from his era. He's kind of the only one left.

Attached: Sad Hal.jpg (226x257, 63K)

Don’t worry. His vague minority status will keep him alive.

Wait...why didn't they make him a guardian and start bringing back the GL rather then just making him a boring version of the cartoon character?

Ganthet was dead and the corpse was over.

Goeff John's autism is kind of scary

Attached: 1480178578366.png (519x424, 141K)