Bitch, why can’t you just make a Banana splits reboot on boomerang? Why make it to a shitty Fnaf bootleg???

Bitch, why can’t you just make a Banana splits reboot on boomerang? Why make it to a shitty Fnaf bootleg???

Attached: 0A7E93F7-75D2-4CE5-9AAF-2DE9247637F6.jpg (3200x1800, 296K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!CnYSiaYb!2nbXliE5jaaFqA8OxIxvVIsTQaW_FSzU-9gM8FXsuqw
youtube.com/watch?v=ssr6is4Y3ag
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

"why cant we have more of the most devoid shit in the universe why reboot grr"
Your nostalgiafagging bullshit is gonna push me into backing the shitty reboot.

Because Scott Cawthorn, despite saturating the market with sequels and reboots, refused to let anyone make a FNAF film. So someone stole the idea

WB got butthurt that FNAF's creator took the license away from them so they tried to make their own FNAF movie, copying parts of the games.

It's funny how they got upset about how DC was using Hanna Barbara characters but were perfectly fine with slapping "Banana Splits" onto an unrelated furry robot script. Maybe they were worried Scott would be able to sue if it wasn't explicitly a parody.

because it was a good shitty Fnaf bootleg

He's making one with Blumhouse, he just rejected WBs offers

Television era Hanna Barbera (aka 60's Calarts) is a joke and will away remains as a joke that deserves to be mocked forever as anyone with the slightest level of interest in animation or taste in comedy know they are.
Silver Age Comics Code cock sucking capefags (and most likely Capefags in general) also don't have the right to have any opinions

Attached: harvey.jpg (259x194, 14K)

So is there anything in the movie that seems explicitly ripped from FNAF? Other than the basic premise, of course.

Agreed
The gore in the movie gets legit fucked up

The banana splits weren't animated though

I thought the end of Snorky's trunk was his unsheathed penis there for a second

>The Splits are all robot terminators on the inside.
>The Splits only want to kill adults, they're actually good guys who want to protect children.
>There's a human villain who built the robots and is the real bad guy.

Those are all part of the FNAF series and make a substantial part of the movie's story.

The Banana Splits are robotic for some reason
Other than that it's not as insane as FNAF

So I saw one of the trailers, are the Banana Splits only acting like this because of that guy who got promoted who wanted to do more edgy cool things?

Just watched it. Pretty boring. Some of the kills were alright and the cringey one liners made me laugh. Also the mom was pretty hot. like a 7/10.
Here's the mega for anyone who cares:
mega.nz/#!CnYSiaYb!2nbXliE5jaaFqA8OxIxvVIsTQaW_FSzU-9gM8FXsuqw

Attached: prank.png (450x390, 78K)

>it's not as insane as FNAF
There's really no real way to adapt "alcoholic vampire dad" and "actual Megaman villain" into a 1.5 hour long movie, though God knows I'd have loved to see them try.

I wish more childrens series were adapted into actual darker things outside of comics and shitty creepypasta. It's more fun than just a straight reboot.

Because the banana splits was shit

>>The Splits only want to kill adults, they're actually good guys who want to protect children.

The Banana Splits literally kill the parents of the children, kidnap them, and force the kids to watch them remove a guys arms and legs off

They are NOT the good guys

Gimme the summary

Honestly, I was surprised how straight they played most of the deaths. They had some goofy, out-of-context automated lines from the Splits animatronics, but it was pretty harsh otherwise. The practical effects went a long way too.

>Drooper ramming an oversized lollipop prop down their alcoholic human co-star's throat, then twisting it around after it becomes lodged
>Fleagle sawing the blogger in half while forcing his girlfriend to help move the saw just after he'd proposed
>Snorky running over the asshole stepdad with a Banana Buggy when he finds the security guard beheaded
>Drooper melting the pageant dad's face with flaming hairspray, then forcing him to run an obstacle course to reach a key, which Fleagle then uses to carve open his back and yank out part of his spine
>The show's producer, whose hand is mangled by Drooper, reaches the end of the obstacle course only to have Drooper gorily smash her head in with an oversized mallet before her corpse sinks into a blood spattered ball pit
>The survivors discovering a subterranean hallway piled chest-deepwith the mangled corpses of all the parents from the audience
>The Splits parading the corpse of their dead co-star, lollipop still lodged inside his bulging throat, around like a puppet on a tricycle before setting him on fire in front of the captured children
>The TV exec who cancelled the show is strapped to a makeshift wheel with various endings for the show listed, then suffers death by "banana split", where the animatronics draw and quarter him in front of the children they've captured
>The stepdad miraculously survived only to be punched out by the mom and then he is run over AGAIN by the Banana Buggy and dragged under it in gory fashion as the still-functioning, yet badly damaged Splits are transported off the studio lot

Is there anyone else here who didn't grow up with the show, but the movie still pissed them off for what they did to them?

no because anyone pissed about what was done to the splits is a zoomer pretending to be a boomer.

I was about to say, what exactly are the Banana Splits protecting the kids from? It would be one thing if they killed the parents or adults who were explicitly being bad people, but some of the deaths listed seem more for the sake of a body count.

I watched a few episodes on Boomerang myself as a kid, and I believe my mom was a fan of the show growing up.

No, who the fuck would be angry?

They're not protecting the kids from anything. They're kidnapping the kids and chaining them up so they can continue performing forever.

There was one in the late 00s

And what were the Banana Splits doing between shows? Did they just mingle about on the stage floor? Did they not turn off the animatronics, which apparently they were back in the 1970s? Or whatever the bullshit is this time around.

I guess that's another sign that it's definitely a rewrite of the FNAF movie. To me, at least.

Fuck off. My ghost would be pissed if someone took a show I put my heart into for kids and made it into a horror movie because "lol they're creepy"

They just walk around I guess. Its never really focused on aside from the security guard saying they drive around singing and laughing at night.

Really? I’d love if that happened. That’d be so awesome.

If I made a show that was forgotten I'd just be happy someone remembered it existed. Stop pretending to be angry.

You only feel that way because you didn't grow up with the show.

Imagine them cancelling Sesame Street, and 50 years later, they turn the show into a horror movie.

The Suicide Squad crossover was a much better idea. I'd be down for the Banana Splits going from former children's host to becoming vigilantes

That’d be cool too.

Nah, I’d be cool if they turned Sesame Street into a horror. Nightmare on Sesame Street. Make a Elmo a child killer.

Is there any site to stream it? i kinda wanna see it out of sheer masochism and curiosity.

Funny that you bring up Sesame Street in a thread about something which clearly cribbed material from an autistic meme game.

Attached: 1_2_3_slaughter_me_street_by_alchemyartist-d8z1ym5.jpg (954x837, 100K)

See .

But its not a reboot and there is no way you can back it.

Its a fnaf script but with the banana splits and 1/10th the budget. Seriously, that is the story here.

>It would be one thing if they killed the parents or adults who were explicitly being bad people
The pageant dad is constantly parading his daughter around and making her do bits in the hope that she'llget discovered by a producer and get famous, even though the girl is clearly not okay with it.

The stepdad has apparently been married to the mom for eleven years after she lost her husband is some tragic event she felt she could have prevented and he treats the son from her previous marriage like garbage and is practically non-existant as a parent, telling his actual son with the mom that he doesn't want him calling him daddy, because he's secretly been screwinghis secretary and wants out of the family altogether. He even laughs when caught and confronted by the mom and older son because his "night just opened up" for meeting his mistress rather than spending his son's birthday with him.

fug i cant stream trough Mega for some reason, maybe it's because it's too heavy?

Marty Krofft thinks it's funny. If the creator doesn't mind, why the hell should you?

I enjoyed it I thought the shit was pretty funny, but then again I do like cheesy movies like this one

That's two. Three if you count the alcoholic co-star.
How about the rest of them, though?

It was WBs script that Cawthorn rejected then he went to Blumhouse.

I think the reason he rejected it is because the BS movie is very gorey and not appropriate for children which is the audience for the fnaf games.

He and Sid only designed the costumes. They weren't responsible for pitching the show or the original concept

It was probably to get the banana splits fanbase.

The co-star was repeatedly getting wasted during shows and ranted about hating the Splits before revealing they'd been cancelled (which seems to be what set them off).

The only thing the blogger and his girlfriend really did wrong was sneaking a cellphone into the show, which they were expressly told was forbidden. The guy just wanted to livestream his proposal for his followers (which included her parents).

There's no real justification for the security guard, the producer, the male page, and the audience parents outside the Splits feeling they might get in the way of putting in their eternal show for the imprisoned children.

I kinda feel like some scenes might have been cut. Like the mom's backstory and whatever happened to the engineer before he was trapped in his workshop and we see his fingers in the end credits for seemingly no reason.

>the mom is pretty hot.

Damn right she is, when her ripley mode kicks in she looked so goddamn sexy.

Wish she got an actual action movie for her, i'm sure she can play the part.

>When she takes off her sweater and starts running around with her boobs bouncing all over the place
I was upset about the dad having an affair because holy fuck the mom is really really hot. I guess he was just after easy sex

Attached: IMG_4552.jpg (239x217, 17K)

Some people are just retarded, they want cheating for cheating's sake.

poppin' like a cork

Attached: 1564390666909.webm (1020x574, 421K)

This sounds like a SAW slashfic.

>Nightmare on Sesame Street
That's a perfect title for a movie.

Real talk - movie's not bad. Some of the acting is community theater tier and the Splits, despite being robots, have no real heft to them - relying too much on the people in the costumes to move like spergs to convey the robot look.

Gore's good though! Practical effects and no crappy CGI blood.

it was probably a FNAF movie until the FNAF creator bounced

But what if you aren't really thrilled about gore effect, is it still worth it?

If you’re not into gore, you might not like horror movies in general.

No "probably". This is a script for the FnaF movie WB had lying around.

It actually really was.

Did mega always have a download limit? I've never hit it before but it only lets me download the movie til the halfway point.

Animation for television requires making a lot more content than theatrical shorts on a much lesser budget. If anything, their ingenuity should be celebrated.

They hired a kid's movie director to do the FNAF film originally. It's definitely riding FNAF's coattails, but the script probably came after Scott left.

There are worse ways to kill an hour.

eh the only thing better than pussy is new pussy. I don't condone it (anymore) but I understand.

Banana Splits is so obscure and hasn't been used in so long I'd say it was either that or nothing.

Even if they went as crazy as they could with a movie, it could never hope to match the raw insanity of the Aftons.

yeah i know, but user's asking for a faithful adaptation here and im telling him anything would be better than that

The stuff with Karl the inventor seemed like it was the most chopped up from when this was a FNAF script. They play him up as the big bad but then kill him off kind of unceremoniously.

And what's with the Instagram thot putting on the "fifth Banana Split" get up and killing him? She just snapped? Sequel baiting?

she obviously snapped, the horrors she saw made her crazy

>tfw I found out that the Asian chick was calling her boyfriend Thadd and not dad when I was trying to find pics of the mom and Paige

Who the fuck wants more banana splits?

Why yes, I too watched Rebeltaxi's latest video

youtube.com/watch?v=ssr6is4Y3ag

This wasn't half bad.

You clearly haven't seen any of the the fnaf games because that shit is really gorey. It even showed a decaying corpse in a suit. He rejected the WB script because they were making it childish, faggot.

I'm still kind of surprised when I see the FNAF stuff in the toy aisle, or see kids with it. The series isn't really an all-out gorefest, and there's no profanity or innuendo (mostly), but it's still got to be one of the most macabre kids series' going. The whole thing is about child abductions, for fucks sake.

No one but /vg/ has actually played FNAF past the first three days. Even let's players looking for the over-the-top reaction views probably stop after a week because people only watched the first few videos. It's just the concept and aesthetic. Goofy, faux-scary (but actually just cutesy with a creepy vibe) stuff is in.

IT'S BINGO TIME

it's not that strange, for some reason kids latch onto whatever game comes across as scary or creepy, like that Bendy game or Yandere Sim.

I'll admit right now that I am a huge pussy bitch that doesn't play horror games, and I bitched out of FNAF 1 on night 2, but I actually still follow the convoluted lore of the newer games. The original concept grabbed me something fierce, and I think Scott has done a good job at retaining a generally uneasy feeling throughout the series. Things like the cold, mechanical environments with only the lightest trappings of kid-friendly color, and the deadpan corporate voiceovers really click with me.

Oh, that I completely get. I just wonder if their parents know exactly what kind of shit goes down at Freddy's place.

While you're right I think part of the draw of FNAF is the deep fucktarded lore. I remember wasting loads of time of GameFAQs and shit as a kid about game theories and stuff, I can totally see kids nowadays browsing FNAF wikis/forums/videos about this stuff.

>fucking implying
The lore is entirely worth following FNAF. William "Immortal Australian child souljuice-drinking vampire" Afton and his family are the best horror villains in decades.

I get that you guys are the weirdo /tg/ types who like autistic exposition. I was a bit of that myself as a young-un clutching my copy of LotR. But you really think that's what all the kids these days are into? It's just one of them, whatchacallits, fandom intensifiers. They're the things that keep autistic fans arguing about it long after anyone cares. And sure that helps keep word-of-mouth mouthing. But it's not its prime draw. Certainly not the prime draw of something so normie that it spawns thousands of knock-off mobile games..

Sooo...

How would you use this to set up that Hanna Barbera Cinematic Universe they proposed a while back?

The film was amazing though.

I had no idea this existed until this thread
What the fuck

Attached: 1563676732374.jpg (494x268, 60K)

It is funny if you like silly horror movies.

Yogi and Boo-Boo eat picanic baskets. And picanicers.

I love horror movies like that, but man, why does this exist

>after credits
>obligatory jumpscare to show The Splits aren't completely destroyed
>Last Split explodes
>We pan up to a security camera
>We see who is on the other end
>A bald Asian man in a cravat and business suit watches with satisfied look on his face
>A shadowy figure sits on a throne behind him, stroking his pet dog. It is apparent the figure is wearing a striped engineer hat with goggles on it and a purple trenchcoat
>Asian man speaks
>"We have done it Dick, now the Banana Splits will only be known to this generation as figures of terror and dread!"
>We hear the nasally voice of the throned figure
>"Excellent work Zin, you have done well. Now you can go tend to your friends the Quest family. I have other business to tend to..."
>Figure points to his dog
>"You and me my friend, after Weerd and Bogle take care of those meddling kids and Moltar takes care of that idiot in space, we, are going to stop...THE PIDGEON!"
>the dog gives off a familiar wheezy laugh

>But you really think that's what all the kids these days are into
It's probably the main draw, yeah. Kids aren't into horror very much, but they do seem to like deepest lore. Had the main appeal just been the spooky animatronics then Scott Cawthon would've kept the story simpler.

How did Danger Island end?

> Kids aren't into horror very much, but they do seem to like deepest lore
Don't view this as an ultimatum, but... my interaction with kids has been clearly that young kids don't like anything controversial. Middle-school kids don't like anything ambiguous, and high school kids don't like anything that either they or those around them haven't already decided they liked from past experience (with plenty of wiggle room in what is meant by "past.") The concept of lore is just... highly abstract and I have only ever observed inductees voice a strong opinion about it.

Sigmund the sea monster would be cool. Have him go full on hentai monster on those kids

Attached: BBP892y.gif (375x375, 1.99M)

Tons of people are drawn to FNAF for its lore. Gameplay aspects are a plus, but lore always sweetens the deal.

I was prepared for a bad movie, but I wasn't expecting to be bored to sleep. This movie lacks any of the puerile energy, bad acting, and tasteless creativity that makes cheapo horror schlock fun. It isn't even outright dumb or full of perplexing decision that make for good discussion fodder, it's just uninspired.