YOU AINT NEVER SEEN A STUDIO LIKE ME!

YOU AINT NEVER SEEN A STUDIO LIKE ME!

Attached: DISNEY 2019.jpg (890x928, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hollywood_accounting
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shazam!_(film)#Reception
hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/new-cat-hat-movie-works-warner-bros-1077973
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Toy Story 4 made a billion
There is no hope.

Attached: HAPPENING.png (240x249, 64K)

they'll own our fucking souls at some point might as well embrace it

Attached: oh no.png (500x321, 144K)

At some point? That implies they don't already own you.

>reeeee they make good movies why do people like their movies

And they still have Frozen 2.

Maybe Yea Forums just doesn’t have good taste.

People on Yea Forums don't have good taste? Never.

ANIMATION IS DEAD at least in the box office

Attached: 1548648135145.png (1900x1069, 2.22M)

Outside Endgame, none of those are good

Lion King is animated.

And Star Wars 9

Why do they all have the same face, the same hairstyle, and the same anatomy?

Says who, random anons? The genral moviegoing audience has highly rated all of these movies and rewarded them with their money. When it comes to stroytelling and entertainment, the collective decides what is good.

And the only other movie to hit a billion this year Spider-man is owned by disney, its a sad state of affairs at the movies

because anime is shit

while i don't care how the film was nice show but holy fuck did every little girl want that for past 6 years. and really the only thing that slightly dented into it was moana

>Lion King
>Alladin
>good
My God

>10% Luck
>20% Skill
>15% Concentrated Power of Will
>5% Pleasure
>50% Pain
>And 100% Reason to remember the name

Attached: y14ym.jpg (861x500, 112K)

WTF Suicide Squad is good now.

I fucking hate npcs.
If you watched any of these, kill yourself.
You brand worshiping queers.

Aladdin (2019) was great. Better than the original.

Still better than Disney shitty poorly animated cal arts cartoons like Amphibia and Big City Greens

Sure! Highly entertaining for most audience members. People quite enjoyed the action scenes, Will Smith's Deadshot and Margot Robbie's Harley Quinn. It wouldn't have pulled in 745 million worlwdie WITHOUT a China release if it weren't at least good according to the masses.

Don't forget Minions

Uh huh. So, Toy Story isn't animation?

No, it made a lot of money because WB managed to turn SS into a meme even before the movie release with a genius marketing move, people were making fannart and costumes of Harley like crazy

That's what Disney is so good at, marketing

>

Attached: tranny.png (227x228, 91K)

Disney, Apple, and Microsoft are the mega corps of comic lore.

>movies
>profiting
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hollywood_accounting

And the ride isn't ending anytime soon.

Attached: Disney into tomorrow.jpg (3264x1836, 679K)

Because KyoAnus

>posting moeshit
FUCK OFF WEEB

Attached: yeet.gif (500x233, 1.48M)

Endgame and Toy Story 4 are the only good movies in that picture.

But I don't understand why retards don't understand this. The Phantom Menace made more money than A New Hope not because it was a good movie, but because people love the original trilogy. Aladdin and Lion King remakes making so much money aren't a testament to how good the remakes are, but how beloved the originals were.

And yes, people were hyped for the first female Marvel solo film. Wonder Woman came off a series of terrible films and surprised people with its quality, while Captain Marvel came off a series of well received films, of course Captain Marvel was going to make more than Wonder Woman.

Why is it sad? These films make audiences happy. And what could be better than serving up smiles?

And Star Wars

Hell Maleficent might even get their since it has no real competition either

Oh no good movies make money how horrible

Sorry no one with a working brain cares about your "kino" Yea Forums

Well it has some competition. Gemini Man and Joker come out in October too.

And don't forget Disney+ which is soon to be the only streaming service in town

Like I said no REAL competition

>aladdin remake
>good

Attached: major disapproval 23.jpg (1458x1399, 181K)

Come on. Gemini Man looks cool and it has forner biggest movie star in the world Will Smith hot off of Aladdin and ad for Joker it's a brand people care about. Im not saying those will do better than Maleficent 2 but they could steal a few bucks here and there.

Great even. Best Disney movie in years.

>Onward

No interest in that. Soul sound interesting though.

>it's a brand people care about.
I bet you were one of those people who though Detective Pikachu and Godzilla would "steal a few bucks" from Toy Story and Aladdin

Attached: 1386305164772.gif (178x179, 2.99M)

And then there is Dumbo. A fucking failure.

Attached: dumbo.png (624x351, 371K)

Attached: no.jpg (680x658, 33K)

Well, unlike those other five movies, Dumbo sucked AND it lacked in star power.

>hurr durr dumbo is a failure
>Shazam's a huge success because even though it only made $10 million more
Pathetic that's what you are

Someone who said that Aquaman would be the "biggest flop of the year" is in no position to say this.

Shazam is not a huge sucess but managed to break even with over 3 times it's budget back.

Dumbo made only 2x the budget

Endgame was garbage too user

What do you prefer, a 90% RT film that financially bombs but is beloved and remembered as a cult classic, or a film with 60% on RT that makes a billion dollars but is quickly forgotten?

And just think. If Artemis Fowl had come out this year they could have added an extra 40 million overall to that 7 billion plus revenue number.

Attached: artie.jpg (1266x1875, 320K)

>90% RT but Bombs
What movie are you talking about? Even Shazam didn't bomb.

everyone is saying Shazam bombed, but there are other non-Yea Forums examples like Annihilation and Blade Runner 2049

Iron Giant?

>All creatively bankrupt and universally hated except for capeshit which is creatively bankrupt in its own way
>Still made more money than a small nation
STUDIO SYSTEM COLLAPSE WHEN

Yea Forumsntrarian thread was a week ago, bro

>everyone is saying Shazam bombed
They aren't
>It was estimated that the film needed to gross $235–250 million worldwide in order to break even.[106]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shazam!_(film)#Reception

Attached: fer3.png (575x231, 29K)

>universally hated

Attached: 1470364110052.png (800x733, 391K)

yeah, if you're an idiot

If you consider the Star Wars fandom this is not innacurate.

Disney still has 3 films with billion dollar + potential this year.
They've already broken their all-time worldwide gross record with Episode IX, Malificent 2 and Frozen 2 still to come out.

Attached: 2019 Domestic Share.jpg (991x587, 140K)

>but is beloved and remembered as a cult classic,
That's not applicable to Shazam in literally any way

Episode IX will still take in more than TLJ, and more than any movie this year that isn't Endgame.
Deal with it.

Get Robin's dead dick out of your mouth. It's rotting.

>remembered as a cult classic
Shazam will be remembered as "Mostly Harmless" and "Wasn't that supposed to have a sequel with the Rock in it?"

Attached: 1387798155447.png (293x201, 139K)

>WB has over twice as many movies being counted and is in THIRD place
How are they even still in business?

holy shit that came out already? saw nothing of it.

I agree with the former, not the latter. Lion King is on it's way past 1.6 billion and I can't see Skywalker getting that high.

will smith sucked on his own anyway

>If you consider the Star Wars fandom
>accurate portrayal of anything
Really not helping your case bud

I mean everyone on 4channel.org because they want to Disney hateboner post

>Goverment allow Disney to freely buy other massive companies like Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars and Muppets
>people are surprised it turned into a monopoly

Murica entertainment industry is fucked at this point.

Shazam will either be "remembered" as another Emoji Movie about the app or as that really bad kids movie no one saw

Which will still put it above Aquaman which is being remembered as one of the worst movies to ever make a billion since Bayformers

Nah, it was supposed to be out tonight, I think but Disney moved it to 2020. I guess Disney saw the box office potential of Captain Marvel, Endgame, Aladdin, Toy Story 4 and Lion King and didn't want their potential Spring of Summer of dominance to end with a potential bomb like Artemis Fowl.

Got pushed to next year

>December release
>no real competition
>best year for Disney ever
>end of the skywalker saga
It's definitely happening

No, you're thinking of the milllions of entertained audience members who enjoyed his portrayal.

mmm nah

>people choose to spend their money on good movies instead of shit ones
>only studio making good movies gets the majority of the money
>REEEE IT BE MANOPOLLY!!!!!
fucking dumbass

Malificent has run it's course.
Frozen 2 was so feminist and soft dykey nosense with it's first trailer and despite the grassroots campaign by disney shills to get the lgbtqa to give it numbers and push it everywhere, it did demonstrably worse then the live action lion king debacle in terms of views.

I know you're paid to say that so that people will think it's okay to go see it or to make the disney fraud where they buy their own tickets not look too suspicious...but
We all know it's going to shitbomb.
It's going to do horribly with basically everyone and the shwag sales are going to be worse then they are now.

>Shazam will be remembered as another Emoji movie
What did you mean by this?

I'll take money over "remberance" any fucking day. You keep your job as a movie exec for making "memorable" movies you keep it by making profitable movies. United Artists made memorable movies and now they don't exist anymore.

Uh oh looks like another retard wandered in from Yea Forums

>Malificent has run it's course
From the brilliant minds that brought you "people will jump off after Endgam3"

Unless IT2 or some other movie unexpectedly blows up, the top 10 movies of the year will be:
1. Disney
2. Disney
3. Disney
4. Disney
5. Sony (MCU)
6. Disney
7. Disney
8. Disney
9. Disney
10. Mainland China

With the top 9 films all at or above a billion dollars apiece. Better luck next year WB.

Attached: 1386035469641.jpg (259x400, 52K)

but why do you watch movies?

Are you retarded? MCU, Star Wars and Pixar were already huge when Disney bought them, almost everytime a Franchise get's big Disney instantly buy them. Disney 2d animation movies are basically gone, what is giving them money is those movies from the companies that were already completted and getting mainstream without them.

Disney is not getting space over quality of their products but simply because US goverment allowed them to buy anything that get popular without worrying about Monopoly laws.

I didn't know people could be this mentally challenged and still capable of using a computer

The MCU was not "huge" by any measure when Disney bought them.

"Memorable" and "Soul" are the buzzwords used by Yea Forums faggots when their movies fail by every observable metric.

sh...shut up!!
No but seriously I don't see malificent oing well.

>Better luck next year WB
Yeah Birds of Prey and Godzilla vs Kong are sure to bring in the dough but hey they did put Dune in December so maybe it won't be as much of a failure as Blade Runner

>Iron Man making 600 million
>several big names
>millions per year with comics
>several cartoons
>several games

Marvel was huge when Disney bought them, just like Star Wars and Pixar, companies making billions per year and dominating specific fields.

Have you seen who they cast as Paul Atreides in Dune?
Yeah..

After King of Monsters took in $150 million less than Snore-zilla 2014, I wouldn't count on anything. Least of all Harley vs. The Male Gaze.

You said "MCU", not Marvel. Marvel was recovering from near-bankruptcy with it's movie IPs spread across just about every studio but Warners.

There's this thing people sometimes use called sarcasm perhaps you've heard of it if not feel free to look up the definition

To be entertained. These movies , with th exception of Cpatain Marvel, entertained me. Save all the art shit for tv, which is better suited for it.

You suck at sarcasm, and there's too many unironic Disney-haeters to really pull it off in these threads.

I'm glad you took a brave stand against Captain Marvel, giving Dark World a pass.
Don't ever let Brie laugh at your micropenis.

MCU was already huge by itself with Iron Man making by counting inflation 700 million

>Birds of Prey

We shall see how much international audiences care about Harley Quinn with no Will Smith or Joker to carry the movie.

>Godzilla vd Kong

Previous Godzilla flopped, previous Kong was a hit, it's a toss up.

>Dune

Bomb of the year, guaranteed.

I never mentioned Dark World. Get your glasses checked.

Skull Island couldn't reach $600 million, and it had a bigger budget than any MCU movie that wasn't Avengers something. Did it even make as much as Peter Jackson's?
Not exactly what you want to build an extended universe on, especially with KotM giving such bad returns.

>Art
>Tv

user...

Is there any way they'll go down, what butterfly effect would make that happen

They'd at least be forced to share box office if Warner Brothers would stop making shit for a while.

So...it'll never happen.

The regular weekend moviegoing experience is being replaced by streams and cheap high fidelity home theater.
The only movies that will keep theaters open are big "watercooler talk" films and family movies with good buzz.

Disney makes safe, reliable, fun movies for entire family outings. Their formula will continue to dominate theaters for the forseeable life of them.

The question is; will they wrest streaming dominance away from Netflix? All the other streaming competitors are inadvertently helping Disney by picking away at Netflix's library.

Why are you talking to yourself?

The other studios would have to make movies that aren't godawful shit and Disney's megablockbuster tentpoles would have to start bombing on the level of John Carter, Mars Needs Moms, and Lone Ranger one after another for at least a decade

So no there is no way

This is the only post of mine that you listed
here
Did you forget your pills again?

>will they wrest streaming dominance away from Netflix?
Happened the literal second they announced the price.

They will. The Disney+, Hulu, ESPN+ bundle is like 13 bucks a month. Blockbuster movies, sports, popular tv shows from FOX, ABC, Freefor, National Geohraphic, FX, Disney Channel and every fox and dianey film ever made. Who could stand up to that?

>pic related: a bunch of films from completely different studios
what did he mean by this

>Disney makes safe, reliable, fun movies for entire family outings.

Explain the current phase of marvel movies.

>they make good movies
*used to

Oh this is just fucking sad. Like on the level of "spiderman and venom don't count as Marvel movies" sad

Attached: giphy.gif (500x250, 819K)

That's 110 percent!

Attached: file.png (640x480, 473K)

Monopoly

>Who could stand up to that?
Literally no one and with original shows like The Mandalorian, Love Simon, and the MCU shows that are VITAL to phase 4 it's going to be the most successful streaming service in history

Kids aren't complete pussies user. Maybe you were as a kid. But they've been dealing with stuff like that since Bambi's mother got shot.

Their heroes aren't murderous edgelords, Hawkguy got that way and they helped him out of it, they didn't celebrate it.

Other studios exist retard

Walmart and McDonalds aren't monopolies just because people would rather spend their money there than anywhere else

are you saying that dishonored and rage and whatever are all bethesda games as well?
that's not how studios work you brainlet, those movies were made by different studios, stop using words you don't know the meaning off

>hurrrr the same people paid for it so it's the same xD
you have to be 18 to post here

>Other studios exist
And half of the time one of them makes money Disney buy them: Toy Story, Avatar, Star Wars, Iron Man etc etc etc

minus what they spent on "captain marvel" tickets

You tell him, Outraged Retarded Guy!

Attached: grinds my gears.png (1220x924, 654K)

Never allow us to forget that golden time Internet Incels took on "The Mouse" and humiliated themselves.
I charge you with always keeping it in our minds.

But as long as that other half exists it's not a monopoly

Disney puts out something like 10% of the films released in any given year.
About 100 movies get shown yearly.

user, kids don't pay for movies. Parents do,.

No kid is going to scream LETS GO SEE THOR LOVE AND LIGHTNIGN or whatever or maleficent or the other embarassment that is in the MCU.

Parents are the ones who actually pay for it. And I know of no adults who want to see a lot of the MCU stuff.

As a matter of fact, the first Frozen 2 trailer BOMBED with only creepy gay chicks shilling it nonstop across tumblr and twitter.

>Bethesda shows them off at their game conferences
>Bethesda slaps their logo on them
>THEY NO COUNT BECAUSE ME SAY SO
Sure thing champ

I don't get people who watch this. It is pure marketing.

You really buy into this narrative, don't you?
Did you get it somewhere, or is this from the magical world in your mind?
You said all this stupid shit about Aladdin and TLK remakes.

A lot of business, and especially entertainment, is pure marketing.

You have seen them all? You wen in theater to watch aladdin, toy story and the lion king???

no but a kid will see a trailer while watching nickelodeon and will beg their parents to see it. or at least that was me when i was a kid

He's gotten the respected opinion of other people who didn't see them!

>Did you get it somewhere,
I would bet money like all ridiculous bs he got it from Yea Forums

You pay before watching the movie, user, not afterwards only if you think it's good.

No, the Wizard is pure marketing. These movies are just "toyetic".

Name a single phase 4 movie that a kid will want to see.
Hell the first frozen 2 trailer did horribly with the kid..well little girl demo and teen demo.
Probably because of the hard creepy lezbo push

Not even the animated Aladdin was "toyetic".
Its hard to say Toy Story 4 isn't, as it's ACTUALLY ABOUT TOYS.
It's like saying Lego Movie is toyetic.

Inflation user. Adjusted for inflation A New Hope is the 4th highest grossing film of all time, higher than Endgame and surpassed only by Titanic, Avatar and Gone With the Wind.

>plays this same sad, sorry fiddle year after year...

Attached: Howl.png (282x245, 67K)

>Name a single phase 4 movie that a kid will want to see.
Literally all of them

So I've learned some things about you
1. You have no children.
2. You don't have friends with children.
3. You don't actually go to the movies, because you'd see parents with their children.

Good. One is bad enough.

Fuck you, Disney. Fuck you in your greedy, creatively sterile asses.

always bet on Brie

Attached: 1543110657707.gif (250x334, 642K)

Attached: 1515084333325.gif (300x236, 2.85M)

>capeshit
>boring remakes
>sequel no one asked for that wasn't able to hold its own

What does "pure marketing" even mean?

Such as...

I know one thing about you.
You get paid to float a line.

>excluding Endgame, Yea Forums said all these movies would flop
Why is Yea Forums always wrong?

are you implying there's any other studio that makes better movies than Disney?

inb4 combustible anime studio

Ut doesn't mean anything just like "soul", "kino" and every other made up buzzword

I thought Disney bought Marvel before they started the MCU

Oh I'm sorry does your tiny retard brain not even remember what movies phase 4 has?

Attached: 1565904470128.png (661x689, 507K)

This better be bait. Although I'll admit I unironically forgot I was on Yea Forums and thought this was just a thread shitting on Disney being a monopoly, so if you're ONLY referring to animated movies then idk.

A lot of posters come from Yea Forums and those morons couldn't predict a movie's box office if their lives depended on it

based boco.

>toy story 4 broke 1 billion
I am still baffled.

>lezbo push

What? Where was that in any of the Frozen 2 trailers?

Even that Grinch movie that no one ever talks about made a billion, it's no longer an impressive metric.

No it didn't and if it's so easy and unimpressive then why is it no other studio can manage it this year?

No. No it did not. It did well, it did not make a billion. Please stop lying.

>It did well
Not well enough, since Seuss' widow told Illumination to go fuck themselves and took the movie rights to Warner Bros.

I read that it had, guess I was misinformed. Calm down, shills.

Hilarious

And just think. Every single one of these billion dollar behemoths had a hug toy and merchandise line. Black Panther action figures, Thanos Infinity Gauntlets, Iron Man gloves, Captain Marvel t-shirts, Simba plushies, Jasmie dolls, Genie Funko pops, Toy Story 4 Happy Meals. Dvd and blu ray sales, Special jewelry, pronotions at the thene parks to draw in visitors' fruit snakcs, vitamins, the whole nine yards. And it doesn't end here, Halloween is coming up and just like last years surge in Black Panther costumes, expect a similar surge in Captain Marvel, Genie, Jasmine and Aladdin costumes as well. It's beautiful a perpetual moneymaking machine.

There should be a limit on how long movies stay in theatres

>I read that it had
Where? What fucking moron convinced you so completely that you didn't bother to actually check?

You're the dumb fuck spreading misinformation.

There is it's called the box office

If it bombs it's out in a week or two if it's huge it stays for at least 4 months

No just a hard limit
Movies consistently come out on home media 3 months after release. Movies should only have a maximum of a month and a half in a theatre, regardless of performance
The minimum can stay 2 weeks

Most of that isn't even available on launch.

Source?
Far as I'm aware, Illumination still have the Seuss rights and are developing a new Cat in the Hat film.

The WB thing happened before they released Grinch in January 2018.
hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/new-cat-hat-movie-works-warner-bros-1077973

Question is can 2020 keep up the momentum with Mulan, Onward, Black Widow, Soul, Jungle Cruise, that animated Dragon movie and an unannounced second Marvel movie?

Which one of those fucking movies are children excited for and which one would the geeks or normies want to watch.

I'll wait.

No one wants to watch eternals. It shoukld have been released 5 fucking years ago and shown off thano's origin or tied into him and had a clue as to how to defeat him as well.

Nope.
Wait till it's all over and the ability to put out any old bullshit as long as it's tangentially related to the end game.
No, waning star power and gay herculese is not going to sell this to anyone.

Thor? LOLOLOL. Nah, Hemsworth let them fuck his shit up. Hell he doesn't even have the swag eye patch anymore.

Let's see there's uh...shit.. What else is there?

Mulan might underperform because people only want exact copies of the original movies, they can't handle there being no songs or a completely different cast

Yet still more remembered than Captain Fungus

Dumb disneydrone talk

Considering that I've never heard of a movie called Captain Fungus, I guess so.

Push from actual lesbians/disney shills using the online queer community.
Also muh tuff kungfu elsa using ice powers on the ocean...for some reason
I mean...they DEPOWERED HER both physically and in terms of social power to show this shitty kungfu girl power thing and had anna take hans's sword and slice at the screen. Like yass queen.
It littered with that kind of stuff.
Also brought in a magical girl with opposite powers of hers so it's basically them floating the lesbian thing without actually showing it.

I mean, she's a loan attractive female and there are no males anywhere and no one to save/help her...except for her sister.

The sisterly love thing can only be pushed for so long in a movie like this before people begin to question things.

Mulan without a Mushu or songs is doomed.

Imagine getting this mad about nothing.

It's going to underperform becuase Mulan never did well in the first place.
And new disney is going to double down on the cross dressing and transexualism in the movie. Which will just put everyone off.
Oh and I swear to god the Chinese are going to just start slicing the movie theatre seats.
IF it's allowed to be shown in the country.

You known what i mean, shill

So, what you're saying is it that you and other people seeing what you wanted to see caused ypu to believe that a straighforward dramatic trailer with no romance whatsoever was a lesbian wonderland promotion. And a dog told David Berkowitz to kill people.

No thanks

Capitalism isn't good.

Attached: fear-loathing.jpg (670x503, 216K)

Attached: 1527338092648.jpg (912x707, 134K)

Not even on Yea Forums is this true

Honest question here. Do you guys think the disney+ mcu shows will be successful?

4 different studios made these movies

>Same face
Consistent art styles are actually a thing in the eastern cartoons
>Same hairstyle
Oh so you're blind then
>Same proportions
How can you tell, you can't even see most if them from the waist down

I don't like K-on either, but there's better arguments you could make than "their hair looks the same"

Shills

Big City Greens is kino, shut your whore mouth

1.The gay thing was pushed heavily by disney and the gays. Take a look at how it was pushed on Yea Forums when the movie was released.

2.Plausible deniability isn't a defense when it comes to this kind of thing.

We deserve Disney

Not really.
None of the marvel shows were particularly popular...outside of like...the shield show.
None of them were particularly good either.

Uhhhh.....

Attached: 1565881255431.png (1157x780, 1M)

Mulan is coming out this year?

>avengers is the sole good movie there
goddamn.

Attached: Steve-Rogers-in-Avengers-Endgame-2019-avengers-infinity-war-1-and-2-41744466-540-280.gif (540x280, 1.37M)

Absolutely.

The only people who could possibly think otherwise are morons from Yea Forums who genuinely believe Disney buys their own movie tickets

Aquaman was pretty good

Next year

>Disney buys their own movie tickets
user....

Consumerism has taken over for a good while now.
People will buy anything
And even if they didn't
The Chinese will buy anything

Attached: 11113.png (354x346, 134K)

>movie only makes a billion
pft. The new norm. CM was such a flop

>am i fitting it yet guyz?!

Aquaman > Captain Marvel

>Shazam
Literally who

>The new norm
Is that way every other studio this year can't even get HALF a billion

Seriously you fucking morons have got to be the dumbest motherfuckers on the planet

>People will buy anything

So that's why MiB:International bombed. People will buy anything except not really.

It's an app for identifying songs

They even have a show about it

Attached: unnamed (2).jpg (730x547, 68K)

Well it is for the Disneyshills here

You're right, we deserve the best. All of us.

Captain Sparklefingers

Hey look, an actual movie star. Maybe they should have cast him in the movie instead of Zachary Levi.

It will be

>muh Chinese
Yea Forums and the tourists they send here really need to get over that shit. No fucking American movie makes even close to half of its B.O. in China. It's a significant market but it doesn't make or break a box office all on its own.

>All these Disneydrones here
What a pathetic life. You do know you're overlords don't care about you, right?

Attached: It+looks+like+either+a+really+bad+animatronic+or+a+_abc009e65b29eace56149316eebeffbc.png (326x326, 154K)

>it made money so it must be good
Fortnite must be the best game of all time

>Implying you and that faggot you replied to aren't Yea Forumsfags themselves

And Aquaman must not be a massive piece of shit that only lucked out because it was in China for an entire month by itself

>Tourist
>Is yourself, a tourist
Listen I know your website got fucked, but that doesn't mean you can just refugee anywhere you want.

It still made quite lot domestically. Would that hurt your narrative perhaps?

>muh save space

Sorry you can't have the circlejerking about hating Disney you wanted.
If it was for me, i'd let you have it. It is not like you are relevant in the slightest.

Who the fuck wants to see a second maleficent movie? The first one didn't get close to a billion.

I assume you mean I came from 8ch for some reason I can't fathom. I didn't.

>Who the fuck wants to see Far From home? The other Spiderman movies didn't get close to a billion.
Can't wait to see you retards do damage control when it turns out you're wrong again

>2 remakes
>A sequel that relies on nostalgia
>2 crappy movies based on characters that nobody gave a fuck on their 50+ years of existence, with bad CGI, bad dialogues and shitty character development that relies on a gimmick
>Good

You need to get your brain checked if you think any of that is good.

>1 cent has been deposited into your Disney account

>despite that they all turned out successful movies
you're not wrong, it's everyone else who's wrong, right?

It must be good to someone. A lot of someones.

>Aquaman which is being remembered as one of the worst movies to ever make a billion

It was well liked even by the MCUcks.

I thought it was remebered as that movie abunch of people liked because they paid to see it and own it on home video.

>defending kyoanishit even after their divine punishment

Attached: 1539585111783.png (1056x892, 376K)

Nothing divine about an arsonist.

>nothing divine about an arsonist

Attached: 1560985281225.png (1280x851, 1.62M)

Attached: ECCBPc7XoAAKOt9.jpg (1200x675, 110K)

>People responded to obvious bait

C'mon.

how is it bait when I'm not wrong?

Attached: 1524342750304.jpg (512x384, 30K)