Meta Runner

New episode is out:
youtu.be/m14oyTU8y_U

Tari gets her jacket in this one

Previous episodes:
youtu.be/bmhAp0SNUVM
youtu.be/2yoz85bP8xE
youtu.be/uvaDedfzYhk

Attached: E70458A8-A1E8-486B-910C-83B4DE2DB4F6.jpg (640x353, 268K)

Also, noticeable amount of swears in this

This is Tari’s love interest. Say something nice to him.

Attached: 1707CD55-845C-46DD-ACE3-103B6BB3616E.png (1136x640, 462K)

>Implying Tari probably won’t end up in a lesbian relationship with Belle or the other girl

>Game
>Eat
>Sleep
>Repeat

Starting to get Orwellian vibes

Attached: E2100F93-22A6-4B45-A418-2524B3E4FA26.png (1136x640, 721K)

Come on, there was a car chase this week

Looks cute desu.

It's an entire society literally founded on the idea of being good at vidya being all that matters. Of course it's going to be a depressing shithole when you actually start looking at things.

I hope it touches on the stress brought on by a society expecting you to be good at video games some time in the future

This one is pretty entertaining but I don't like how normal everyone is treating a video game character in real life

So it's like Ready Player One?

Lamar said he was at the arena, so he probably also saw Tari pull out Theo, and I’m also guessing he let his crew know that there was a video game character in the real world ahead of time.

How so? If I may ask.

>Weeaboo Lucio
I can already tell he's gonna be my favorite.

And again

Attached: FCD52FA2-78B1-46A2-8AD1-93A3D2E7942D.jpg (640x812, 259K)

How long before regular trending?

I'd give it a day or two.

Vinny?!

This looks like it was animated by Rooster Teeth.
It sounds like it was voiced by Rooster Teeth.
It feels like it was written by Rooster Teeth.
Is this Rooster Teeth?

No.

It’s SMG4.

Nope.

I'm actually super excited to start seeing him in stuff. A good friend of mine does his voice. This is the first moderately big thing he has ever voiced in so I legit am happy to see him starting to go places. His wife voices Theo in the show as well.

Good. Didn't want it to be TOO family friendly.

is your friend named David?

What? No, David does Lucks' voice. Brendan voices Masa.

ah well I too have a homie, he is mai nigga, treat him well.

Might look a little similar cause they are using Maya to animate part of the series which Rooster Teeth uses that program as well.

I guess? Never really cared for that movie.

With how society is seemingly structured in Meta Runner, you either have a knack for crushing any kind of game and just generally being good at vidya, or you can get fucked. You literally don't matter if you can't play games well.

Sure, it's not as fucked up as some other cases out there, but it's still pretty bad.

Cool. I met Brendan by pure chance. He's from Australia, but was visiting America at the time and during his stay he also took a voice acting workshop which i took at the same time. Became friends pretty quickly then was even more surprised when i found out who is wife was cause she runs a moderately big YouTube channel that i had seen several times before in the past. The world is smaller than it seems sometimes.

I agree. Having a society like that can definitely have its issues. I mean we see people like Lucks who without his business he would be an absolute nobody cause he sucks at video games. How many others are out there just like him who can't get anywhere in life cause they lack gaming skills too? I really hope they touch on that kind of subject in later episodes. They seem to be teasing it a bit with how often they mention it.

what is this, a hot wheels acceleracers ripoff?

met david through machinima in his early career. We still pals while he does VA shit I do live shit.

Nope

What even is that

Pretty much, except there are absolutely no implications of a vidya based society being bad and warped.

>I like her!

Attached: 6889D9E6-C1F1-43BD-B152-66AA04E871FF.png (1136x640, 936K)

fuck you kevin