Is there really any possible way that Kiryu can lose this?

Is there really any possible way that Kiryu can lose this?

Or is this going to be another Toph vs Gaara fight.

Attached: Mechagodzilla_vs_Dragonzord.jpg (567x318, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WHFH6XmfkNI
youtube.com/watch?v=Ze3Eu2mZPgc
youtube.com/watch?v=nllsLjArMnc
youtube.com/watch?v=OQo0daNDhYQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Advantages Dragonzaord has is experience in Tommy, possible other Zords, and more stamina.

How did lobofags take the loss?

Pretty well.

Fine. The reasoning was fair and the fight was cool. They also aren't like benfags

The fight was pretty well done and I did like the fact that they gave valid reasons for Lobo’s defeat. Now this Dragon Zord vs Mecha Godzilla fight isn’t gonna he pretty.

So are they gonna be using Power Rangers lore or Super Sentai lore for the Dragon Zord?

Are they THAT different?

Only Ben 10 fags lost their shit and bitched about it for months

Power Ranger one is mostly just a robot built by an alien and is not r4eally special beyond that.

Sentai one is some ancient god from before civilizationthat took the form of a giant robot for some reason.

Both are powered by some quasi mystical weird unexplained energy source.

How powerful is that god?

More like 1/3 of a god. Megazord was a god, dragonzord was his armor and titanus was his mount. Together it was some undefeatable defender of Earth. Megazord god alone was less powerful than Satan.

Dragonzord was a little more powerful than an individual zord, less powerful than megazord. Hard to really place it.

Does Dragonzord have one of those prerecorded stock footage finishing moves that oneshots a giant monster when they get to the point they have had enough and want to go hand out at the juice bar?

Because any amount of brawling does not mean anything if they do not have a stock footage finisher. Tyrannosaurus zord had one.

He beat the Tigerzord once though, and the whole point of the Thunder Zords were that they were stronger than the Originals Zords.

talking about the sentai versions there

pretty well
the fight did lobo justice, and the reasoning for his loss was good enough

I think they use translations from the original source material?

They're going to rig it for DZ because it comes out on JDF birthday

Screencap this

just PR

It also comes out on RT the same day as the Steven Universe Movie.

Kiryu is the one built around Godzilla's fucking skeleton, isn't it? I can't fathom how something that's not as powerful as a regular Megazord could take it.

It’s the original Godzilla, the one turned into a skeleton by the Oxygen Destroyer. He’s a bit behind most of his counterparts.

Yup
youtu.be/WHFH6XmfkNI

A bit, but Kiryu is probably the only Toho monster that's gone up against Godzilla that many times and not been destroyed even once.

>straight up dodging martix godzilla's atomic breath

jesus

I love shit like that. In KotM I loved it when Ghidorah just avoids the atomic breath by its heads moving out of the way.

God I loved that movie, Can't wait for it to come out on blu ray

40 min videos
5 mins is the actual fight animated by under paid interns.

People actually watching and enjoying this shit is baffling.

Attached: 1539016191342.jpg (960x640, 198K)

Dude they’re like 20 minutes.

>Yea Forums is rooting for kiryu
>Reddit is rooting for kiryu
>death battle's own wiki is rooting for kiryu
>resetera is rooting for kiryu
>only fucking vsbattleswiki is rooting for dragonzord

nice

forgot to add youtube is rooting for kiryu

I kinda figure Kiryu is gonna win but I guess I still kinda want Dragonzord to win, probably because I grew up with MMPR.

I love vsbattlewiki, it's the punchline to the joke that is power level faggotry.

Simple, death battle ignores actual feats and make characters win because of gimmicks

They don’t even have a Guy Gardner page.

>lex luthor
>unknown

You gotta be shitting me

Dragon Zord has a chance.

>INB4 the devil's advocate post that has been disputed

what were they thinking

Attached: OkmHGm2am6FwC_fvEwVOgY6UWROWajC2xuJ7ZXsTRa8.jpg (480x360, 40K)

Any idea who the Juggernaut should fight? Been itching to see him in DB.

Attached: C66F11EE-2141-4034-997C-78EECF6207B6.jpg (1024x768, 231K)

Evidence shows when Kiryu only lost an eye after taking Godzilla's atomic breath to its face.

Rooster Teeth sponsorship

Hermine Granger

Assuming its just the US Dragonzord? Not at all.

Didn’t they do another Death Battle with one of their shitty RWBY characters? Was it as much of a blatant shill move, or did they try to disguise their bias a little more?

>Dragonzord’s finger missiles are far more powerful and were capable of launching him into outer space when aimed down making them much more powerful than any of kiryu’s weapons outside the absolute zero canon
>Lifted at least half of Cayan tower which makes him stronger than Kiryu
>Tommy has more experience in giant robot fights than Akane
>Dragonzord doesn’t run out of energy
>HEY AKANE

You Kiryufags are setting yourselfs up for disappointment. I hate the agree with vsbw but comic feats but Dragonzord well over Kiryu.

Weiss lost hard. She went up against Mitsuru from Persona.

The RWBY character lost that fight in an attempt to try to make their first fight look unbiased.

Kiryu’s lifted Godzilla I think.

You're clearly overestimating how hardy Zords are.

Remember what happened to the Thunderzords?

so persona > Rwby < FF?

Is this what death battle actually believes?
I take it you haven't seen kiryu's comic feats

It has nothing to do with overall universes. Just those particular characters.

I meant

Persona > RWBY > FF

What did Kiryu do in the comics?

They had Weiss gets BTFO just to make themselves look less biased. Doesn't change that Yang winning was a blatant shill move to hype the RWBY season

Its similar to how they gave Sephiroth the win against Vergil when he should have lost because Cloud and Tifa got fucked over

Dodged hedorah's eye beams at near point blank range, one shotted destroyah, tagged the likes of gigan

Depends on the Final Fantasy but RWBY is at the bottom easy

Scans?

>Absolute Zero Cannon acts as an atom smasher.
RIP Dragonzord

Legit question: But how does Dragonzord's arsenal compare to the shit ton of weaponry put into Kiryu? Because the Megabuster, Absolute Zero Cannon and Maser cannons alone sound terrible enough.

Attached: 5881503-idw super mecha gz ability plasma grenade (2).png (1204x958, 2.17M)

Fuck JDF. He's a cunt.

It takes half of Kiryu’s energy to use it and a while to charge.

He or Silver Surfer should've fought Lobo instead of GR.

He outclasses him and their reasoning for Sephiroth victory were straight up bad. Shit like "his strength stat is 99 and since Zack cut through a military door with a strength stat of 20 that must mean Sephiroth can cut mountains!" Meanwhile Dante who canonically is worse with Yamato than Vergil is was able to cut a giant obelisk in half from miles away.

I bet you anything its going to end with Dragonzord trapped in cables and Kiryu powering up a point-blank shot only for Tommy to teleport inside, kill Akane, and then Dragonzord blows Kiryu straight to the moon.

His fingermissiles did THIS. Kiryu is fucked.

Also
>Energy absorbing coat
>Plasma grenade
That's Heisei, not Kiryu. And Heisei is MUCH stronger than Kiryu.

Forgot my pic

Attached: the-dragonzord-flies-to-the-moon-1.jpg (995x1525, 1.6M)

>I bet you anything its going to end with Dragonzord trapped in cables and Kiryu powering up a point-blank shot only for Tommy to teleport inside, kill Akane
the power rangers didn't do that in either of their other fights, why would they now?

Attached: the-dragonzord-flies-to-the-moon-2.jpg (768x1154, 999K)

Of course they'll have Tommy win. They're a bunch of hacks.

Tomy famously did do just that when he fought the Megazord.

Then why didn't he do that to epyon?

Hm

>Kiryu wins
>All the salt of PR fags entering the ozone club
>SIC SEYA losing on his birthday

vs

>Tommy wins
>Boco gets his feelings hurt

Hard call, but I got to back Tommy here.

Please, I stopped taking this show seriously when they had Leo win the TMNT brawl.

Because the thing moves faster than a jet and is piloted by a precog. He'd never get a teleport lock on him.

Kiryu is nowhere near that fast in a fight.

While I disagree with them on the Penance Stare the end result is fine, if Ghost Rider can just burn away Lobo's soul I'm sure that'd kill him.

PRfag rage is so much more potent than boco's, also JDF is a fucking douchenozzle

Kiryu tagged the mach 50+ gigan in the comics, that's much faster than your jet, not to mention dodging lasers point blank

Let's see what Vsbattleswiki thinks
>Large planet level base form power rangers
What the fuck

From the sound of things we might see Lobo again eventually, he apparently had a lot of fight requests.

Examples of JDF being a dick?

Wait isn't Kiryu remote operated from a white heron anyway?

Whoops, didn't mean to quote

It can be piloted or act independently, to a limited extent.

Unless it wakes up, then shit is fucked.

This.

Good luck teleporting into a jet Tommy.

He was until the remote control was damaged and he had to be controlled manually

Right, but the absolute zero cannon was also destroyed and we're assuming it has that.

Is there an anime edgelord he can beat up?

He's not an edgelord but he should kill goku for a third time for the laughs

There’s no way they won’t have Kiryu wake up. He managed to break free from the control at the end of Tokyo SOS, so saying that they patched it doesn’t really hold water.

Dark Schneider

>>Dragonzord doesn’t run out of energy

Wasn't it repeatedly defeated in the series because of this flaw?

Zords are notoriously bad at running out of some energy and they instantly lose fights

Why do PRfags not even try to refute the speed feats for kiryu, they just cry "muh finger missiles"

Dragonzord doesn't really have an arsenal. Just finger missiles, that never defeated a monster ever. and a drill tail.

Nope, it never defeated a monster in the series.

His combat speed advantage is nothing compared to the raw power advantage Dragonzord has.

Face it Kiryufag, It's going to be GO GO POWER RANGERS.

He’s got nothing that even compares to any of Kiryu’s arsenal.

>One shots destroyah
>B-BUT MUH FINGER MISSILES

You and those faggot youtubers can cite vsbattleswiki all they want, but eveyone else knows what ginormous faggots they are

Attached: Kiryu_Kills_Destoroyah.png (600x519, 573K)

Tch. Lucky shot. No one is saying the Absolute Zero canon wouldn't kill Dragonzord, but good luck hitting with it.

How about with cables not even Godzilla can break out of?

>BUT MUH ALPHA 1 MOON FEAT
kiryu in the atari trilogy scales to spacegodzilla who fucking did this

Attached: c9MFFpo.png (430x470, 260K)

fun fact, that chunk is bigger than the moon

How can PRfags ever recover?

>Using a crossover game

I heard that the late Monty Oum wanted one of his characters in a DB, one day... Shame that allergies took his life by surprise.

>crossover game

It's a fucking godzilla video game, it would be like not counting the comics because jet jaguar can interact with megaguiurus

Why the fuck haven't we gotten Speed Racer vs Knight Rider?

how are PRfags going to react to being sent to the ozone club?

Attached: gorillajak.gif (570x537, 58K)

They don’t really do stuff from live action movies and tv a lot.

niche market?

/m/ is actively wanting the dragonzord to fail because they're sick and tired of austin st john - jason david frank BS.

dragonzord winning means tommyfans will be extra unbearable.

How did they react to Epyon vs Tigerzord?

wasn't there for that one. currently /prg/ is a mess because every damn thread devolves into jason vs tommy.

I remember I was a pretty big Jason fan and hated that Tommy kept getting hyped.

The salt from Gojifags will eclipse the salt from Rangerfags.

Tommy will win.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ze3Eu2mZPgc
>all that applause for dragonzord
>almost none for mechag
What the fuck bros

OZONE CLUB, HERE WE COME!

Well if we are scaling he should be comparable to Newgin Pachinko Trilogy's Godzilla who destroyed a meteorite more massive than Mercury

That was Gorath a planet 300 times more dense than earth. This makes it as dense as a star, meaning that if we scale Kiryu to pachinko Godzilla, Kiryu is star level.

I don't think that's right

It was directly stated to be Gorath in the pachinko gand. In the movie Gorath, they said all that information. They even went so far as to suggest that Gorath was the core of a collapsed star.

*pachinko game

If they don't say that Gorath in the pachinko game is 300 times then I don't think we can use that feat, for all we know it's a completely different Gorath.

There’s nothing differentiating it from the movie Gorath either. If all the info we get is “Gorath is going to crash into earth!” then it’s pretty safe to use info from the movie that it came from.
Even if we say for the sake of argument that it was different, it’s still the size of a planet, which is bigger than a moon.

>Is there really any possible way that Kiryu can lose this?
well he DOES have ryu on his name.
he could lose because THEY HATE STREET FIGHTER

one punch man
what happens when the strongest sword hits the strongest shield

Power Rangers has crossed over with DC which has crossed over with Marvel which has crossed over with Street Fighter.

Oh that would be so worth it, would cause more salt than Ben vs Hal or Goku vs Superman

power rangers had a mecha fighting game in the snes days user

you know what was realy sucessfull in the snes days?
STREET FIGHTER 2

thats why tommy is going to lose. BECAUSE THEY HATE STREET FIGHTER

Attached: file.png (480x360, 271K)

>Can't wait for it to come out on blu ray
Honestly outside of the monster fights and the monsters themselves, the rest of the film was garbage. I'll just watch the monsters scenes online without suffering through characters i don't care about.

BRRRR BR BR BR BRR BRRRRRR

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x358, 16K)

>Super Sentai gets eternally cucked by PR which gets cucked by MMPR which can't stop jobbing in Death Battle

>Trying to use fucking pachinko game feats
The Gojifags are desperate. They're turning into vsbw fags in their attempt to keep their Eva Goji from losing to the Chad JDF.

I still wonder why he put it on his mouth

Not really, Juggs jobs all the time unless he's the Hero.

And if he's the Hero Saitama won't kill him.

The only reason Dragonzord will win is because the Death Battle crew are incompetent suckups. Logically Kiryu would mop the floor with him.

It’s a Death Battle dude, killing happens.

Because its a flute.

>Kiryu can't kill one giant monster
>Dragonzord has killed many
GG NO RE

I dunno where to start with how wrong this post is, but okay.

But he can’t breathe into it. He’s wearing a helmet.

The helmets are selectively permeable to allow airflow.

They know.
In their hearts, they know.

GO

GREEN

RANGER

GO

youtube.com/watch?v=nllsLjArMnc

There’s almost nothing that puts Dragonzord ahead of Kiryu. Kiryu has way more firepower and durability.

>Rocketfingers powerful enough to blow away monsters in one shot
>Powerful enough to propel Dragonzord to the moon
>Piloted by an enhanced human

It's a defender of the universe created by a space wizard against a bunch of metal shit glued to a Goji skeleton.

Kiryu is FUCKED.

Is this the first battle that vsbw is actually going to call correctly?

Oh those monsters were kinda strong, but none of them could compare to any Kaiju. Especially not the King himself.

Its not "metal shit glued to a Goji skeleton". Its a Godzilla wrapped in thick armor with a few powerful weapons attached.

You saying Dragonzord could beat Godzilla?

Not an even match, KITT is indestructible and can just plow through most other cars or obstacles without getting a paint scratch

So far Dragonzord has not defeated a single monster on its own

I actually calculated that
>Rita announces she gives Earth 24 hours to surrender or she'll unleash the Dinozords (who are under her control) to raze cities
>Triceratops and Sabretooth are explicitly shown in Japan at night time
>Dragonzord rockets to the moon
>Next issue and its still night time in Japan
>During all this, the Dragonzord is fighting the Black Dragon
>Tommy and Jason retreat back to Earth
>One panel shows the countdown to be at 4 hours and 36 minutes left by the time they came back
I got a calc of Mach 33.784
Granted I didn't consider the time between both entry and exit (the fight itself happening on the moon) and just went with the remaining time subtracted from 24 hours and divided by two to accommodate both trips to get an estimation that each trip would take 9.725 hours. And then I divided the length between the moon and Earth with said timeframe and convert it to Mach to get my answer.
Keep in mind its still a lowball
We don't know how long the fight on the moon was but it was likely one or two hours

Tommy did it

Actually it has
In the Boom Comic there was a story arc where Rita had numerous monsters grow all over the world and the Dragonzord took down at least one IIRC by itself since the Zords needed to split up

Doing god's work user.

That's like saying Dragonzord scales to Serpentera due to that shitty beat em up game

>Mach 50+
Gigan doesn't go that fast in Earth's atmosphere
That's like saying someone shooting down an X-Wing on a planet means they can shoot it down when its traveling faster than ligh

Not him but that incarnation of Godzilla was 25,000 tons
I'm not sure how heavy the Cayan Tower is

I think he's (poorly) parroting my devil's advocate post a few threads ago
Part of my devil's advocate was that the Dragonzord can recharge after Tommy plays a few notes on the dagger while Kiryu needs the assistance of White Herons when its out of juice

>>Dragonzord’s finger missiles are far more powerful and were capable of launching him into outer space when aimed down making them much more powerful than any of kiryu’s weapons outside the absolute zero canon
That's not how that works you fucking buffoon.

What does the dragon zord have to do with Alpha-1?

Basically part of the devil's advocate was that Dragonzord should be superior to Alpha-1 who survived (barely) an exploding moon
The Megazord fucked up Alpha-1 to a point similar to what he was like after the moon explosion and the Dragonzord should be close to the Megazord's level

Of all the times to not be an architect.

we know that deathbattle thinks that the zords are lower than planet level due to serpentera, it was brought up in the voltron ep

Unless that's part of Kiryu's story, I doubt that
It'd be like saying Dan scales to Akuma

I wonder who that ONE GIANT MONSTER IS?

Sentai/Ranger monsters are low class when compared to Godzilla/Ultraman monsters.

>Resetera
No

Seriously. Godzilla would tear through Zords like tissue paper.

And Kiryu IS Godzilla, so...

Shut up Boco

>Kiryu is beating Dragonzord
>Tommy is left to use his signature move

Attached: United Airlines.gif (471x347, 2.68M)

Apparently the Dragonzord will get Battle Mode according to people who talk to the researchers on Discord
It honestly doesn't add much given its limited screentime in both the show and comic so they'll likely just scale him to be superior to the Megazord
If Dragonzord wins, it'll jam the drill into Kiryu's cannon when its charging clogging it up
If Kiryu wins, it'll fire the laser before the drill can completely pierce the diamond

Thanks

actually, what stops tommy from teleporting onto kiryu and killing akane that way?

>Tommy kicks out Akane
>Kiryu then goes full Godzilla awakened mode.

From what I can tell, most info on the Cayan Tower is in Arabic
I'll honestly drop dead laughing if they went ahead to get all that info translated and STILL don't have a good measure on its weight

Dude, saying Kiryu is should win due to popularity is like saying Ben 10 should've won
I know you want Kiryu to win but for fucks man, don't act as if Resetera is your friend

Can the teleport work on a jet?

Did Kiryu fight Godzilla in those pachinko games and held his own?
Cause without it, its basically worthless

Devil's Advocate poster here
Dude, that's not how it works
It wasn't the missiles themselves and the Dragonzord is light as fuck because Sentai writers don't know how weight works (early Power Rangers localization stats are even worse) so its not that impressive

I mean there’s nothing saying he can’t.
He could just break the controls or something. Pee on it.

>Who are you?
>I'm you but metal.

Apparently one ToQger fodder was planetary level

Kiryu has to be fighting Godzilla to "wake up" since he doesn't want to fight him
From what I remember, he's only done that in the movies and never in the supplementary material
And even if Kiryu went on a rampage, it doesn't make Kiryu anymore powerful, just uncontrollable

Yeah, it’s Godzilla’s roars that wake Kiryu up.

How powerful is Kiryu Saga Godzilla?

Death Battle will make some contrived excuse for him to wake up. Just watch.

I think they might do it just for show if Akane does die at some point and the last minute climax being a Rampaging Kiryu vs Dragonzord Battle Mode

Maybe use Dragonzord’s roars?

That's like saying a person who'd go on a rampage if they looked at Don Cheadle would go on a rampage if they just saw random black people on the street

They might.

And numerous Ultra villains are universe-wrecking cosmic horrors.

youtube.com/watch?v=OQo0daNDhYQ
this pretty decently explains why it's a bad conclusion(skip like two minutes of d-rama in the beginning)

I think Kiryu wins, but I don't know enough about the zord, but I've seen enough horrible conclusions to know their matches are more like coin tosses with pixel art thrown in.

Scaling characters in fighting games just because they're both playable is retarded

Please God just let the Power Rangers get at least 1 W

Don’t shill your channel

Toqger was basically magical girl. Z is a cosmic horror personified.

This is a thread about fictional fights; it's a video about fictional fights that you could maybe learn something from. And no it's not my channel, I only waste time complaining about how shit DB is once a week at most, maybe twice depending on how dumb a battle was.

>Raw stats

Firepower: Kiryu
Strength: Dragonzord
Response time/combat speed: Kiryu
PIlot skill: Dragonzord
Durability: About the same

>X-factors

>Tommy doing a pilot kill

He'd have to bullseye teleport into a moving jet (its how Kiryu is controlled). I don't think the rangers have ever teleported onto something moving that fast before.

>Kiryu's power supply
Irrelevant as the fight won't last long enough for it to become an issue.

>t. Splash

So is this guy aiming to be the next Salt the Programmer/Kuro the Cuck?

>Response time
Depends on what's more impressive
Kiryu dodging Hedorah's laser or Drakkon while unmorphed dodging Saba's
You'd need to calculate the distance both feats happened
Yes, Drakkon should be used to scale given he was unmorphed and Tommy defeated him while also unmorphed.
The MotWs the Rangers fight should be close to that reaction speed and should scale to the Zords as well since they do beat them when giant
You can also argue it scales because the Dragonzord defeated the Tigerzord which copies Tommy's movements 1:1 and in real time

IDK, I think there are dozens of them already out there. He more or less gets everything right aside from the Santa bit and I couldn't be arsed to type everything out, though the tl;dr is that if you want to take DB's research seriously (Superman has no limits and Hal has no limits and can give people weaknesses) then Lobo is on par with characters so far above Ghost Rider the fight ends up being silly.

When did Dragonzord fight Tigerzord?

Lobo's never fought a Hal or Superman that's wanted to legit kill him.

Return of the Green Ranger. Like a clone was made of Tommy when he was the Green Ranger.

>PIlot skill: Dragonzord
Tommy has barely piloted the zord. it tends to be on auto-pilot

A whole fight with nothing but stock footage. Amazing.

BOTH WILL LOSE BECAUSE THEY HATE STREET FIGHTER!

Honestly the dragonzord isn't even that strong. It got wrecked after the megazord was formed.

He still has far more experience in the damn thing than Akane does with Kiryu

The amount of time he's fought on par with people of this level alone is enough, and Superman has admitted how difficult being able to respond to his attacks is in thought. I agree that he's blowing it out of proportion when he implies Lobo is actually stronger than them at their absolute peaks though(if he did, I forget).

Attached: main-qimg-1a75e337766493465f86ea1742f5f0b3.jpg (602x416, 143K)

>Mach 34
>Some user calculated Gigan going Mach 50 as a lowball
>Kiryu was able to land hits on him
Welp...