Here is a preview of the short Hair Love in front of Angry Birds 2

Here is a preview of the short Hair Love in front of Angry Birds 2.

collider.com/hair-love-clip/

Attached: hair-love-765x430.jpg (765x430, 47K)

no thanks too black
hit us up when you develop culture

Why do black girls build their entire identities around their hair?

What's all the trouble with curly hair? Curly hair is beautiful

I wish to fuck the father.

only based comment here

Aww

Saw Angry Birds 2 yesterday. The short was pretty alright. At times it tried to be too “feelsy”, but I can only guess they didn’t want to disservice the short’s real subject matter. Which is cancer. The girl’s mom has cancer and the whole hair deal is more or less a metaphor of how she and her dad are struggling with the situation.

I don't know. I see plenty of black girls with straight hair. Some of them act like "black hair" is some unique thing though.

Same reason white girls do, they aren't interesting otherwise.

Attached: 1522964481441.jpg (638x632, 83K)

The animation looks fucking terrible.

I wish white girls would put more effort in their hair.

Just watch the documentary

...Now I am sad.

Animals preen to make themselves attractive to the opposite sex.

>black child has a father
Immersion ruined

Attached: D6q6dUlVsAArivJ.jpg (1280x720, 71K)

Black hair, particularly natural black hair, has been mocked and, at some points, criminalized, throughout history. At the same time, it’s truly very versatile to work with, and it is a way to be creative with your body. There’s a lot of generational hang ups, like grandmothers and mothers not wanting their girls to wear their hair naturally, because they believe it will affect their ability to succeed, and get proper jobs. And there’s also the fact, that black people still do get seen as less professional/unkempt with natural hairstyles, like afros or locs, despite the amount of upkeep that goes into maintaining those hairstyles. So, to a extent, it can be a rebellion of traditional beauty standards, and a way to proof that natural hair isn’t inherently bad.

Attached: 54A2A30A-FAC0-4613-98E7-CEFD40FE7E6C.jpg (1280x707, 199K)

black guy here. My stepdad has been in my life all of my childhood and is still in my life. And still married to my mom.

oh snap

>stepdad

Living the steriotype, I see.

That's fucking stupid and tryhard.

Why ask questions you don't want the answer to?

Another black user here. Still have my biological dad with me and he has been there for my entire life. And he's still married to my mom

this post reeks of viral marketing.

Attached: nineeleven.jpg (492x550, 20K)