Pitch me your perfect Batman movie

Pitch me your perfect Batman movie
Can be an original plot or adapted
>Basic plot
>Villain(s)
>Side characters

Attached: 33350DA6-5BAE-4C1D-A8DF-8237BE31859D.gif (500x240, 1.98M)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/vcW7vTd.jpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Batman origin
>fight Penguin
>deadshot as a side villain
>Jimmy from Superman show up shortly

Just adapt The Long Halloween
Has all the beloved characters within a good story that would translate well to the screen
The fact DC have not yet done it is a testament to how retarded they actually are

>Affleck's Batman
>Arkham city
>Riddler, Poison Ivy, Deathstroke
>Catwoman, that delicious hottie in a tight leather suit with 300 ass shots

Not Movie, but series

>opens up with a "who dun it"
>episode 1 establishes what Batman has been doing for 2 years, also establishes civilian characters
>episode 2 we are introduced to Bruce Wayne and how his life is while juxtaposing what Batman is doing in the night, episode 2 ends with a cliffhanger on who killed the mayor
>episode 3 has Batman and Detective gordon doing detective stuffs and we are introduced to villain
>episode 4 has Batman having the edge and can now solve the mystery
>Episode 5 has Batman in the wrong and has Gordon in the lead
>Episode 6 big bad and Gordon confrontation, Gordon is coma, Batman is mad
>episode 7 Batman becomes the worlds greatest detective
>episode 8 Batmand and Big Bad + goons finally fight, the only big fight in the series

I just want a Batman as detective instead of just a guy dressed in a bat fighting people

A proper Bane film that showed him as an strategic genius and physical god who has been plotting against Batman for years

Attached: A3E27C9F-F2D9-4775-A75A-38F94839CDFA.jpg (918x688, 105K)

This is what they're doing with the new movie. Probably not the exact story but the same post-origin but early in career Batman solving a murder mystery that takes him through all of the rogues and DA Harvey Dent.

Batman investigates a seemingly mundane street crime. The thing that seems below his attention. Leading him through a series of c list costumed villains and a growing conspiracy involving city hall and gotham high society.

Would love a movie/TV arc of Batman hunting a serial killer (Zsasz or Calender Man) using his brain rather than brawn. Or trying to get to the heart of a criminal conspiracy.

Not really Batman alone, but I'd honestly just like a capeshit movie that isn't just one big episode but a better chunk of their life.
Like I think BvS could've worked if they had a movie that was basically Batfleck's whole career up to that point.
Not just origin story and then one big escapade but you get to see him start out as an amateur, then he gets more seasoned, takes on a Robin, either he leaves to become Nightwing or dies, if the second, kill off Jason Todd, and he really starts going down a bad way, starts getting meaner and sloppier, pushes people away and by the end you have the BvS Batman with a better reference point for why he's the way he is while not just being a carbon copy of every other capeshit movie.

Batman dies of ass cancer after anal voring damian. Then an evil Batman shows up and starts being evil and then exposes Clark to some kryptonite that makes him evil, and he throws the evil Batman into the sun instantly then gets rid of the kryptonite.
Then we have a nice clean dcu without Batman and maybe something good would happen for once.

autism

Imagine a Pulp Fiction esque movie which switches between 3 different cases Batman investigated, each at a different time in his career
>facing the mob as a newbie
>battling Two-Face as a more seasoned Batman who’s idealism is being broken by Harvey’s transformation
>Joker breaks out of prison when Bruce is old and grizzled
Think there was a horror movie recently with a similar concept, Ghost Stories(?) with Martin Freeman

Not sure if this is the perfect movie but I had this idea rolling around after heard the rumor about Affleck not wanting to be the bat anymore

>Pick a major villain. Maybe Bane or have team of villains. Really didn't think this out
>He dies saving the city
>Post credits have Alfred calling the batfam
>Use this to launch a ton of different movies
>Red Hood, Titans, Ra Al Ghul into a Damien movie, and more
>Bring back Batman with a lazarus pit with a different actor if he's really needed

Arkham Origins has a very cool concept and could allow for interesting C/D-list villains to make appearances trying to kill Batman for the bounty.
Remove the Joker twist though and allow Roman Sionis to be a cunning scary villain

>Batman is already established, has a focus on cops or a private detective agency working a missing persons case, being an isolated, more personal story set in Batman's universe with some of his characters present rather than an outright "batman story," save for one potential fanservicey scene towards the climax where you get to see Batman clear a room of thugs in the most cathartic dark knight returns-y way possible
or
>Solo Catwoman movie briefly set in Gotham towards the start and at the very end, doesn't even have Batman in it, instead a noirish, pulpy heist flick along the lines of either Selina's Big Score or the time she teamed up with the Rogues to steal Jay Garrick's helmet

All taking place in one night and shows Bruce actually becoming physically exhausted trying to survive until daylight

bump

>17 replies
>not one mention of Hush

Great story to adapt, with the possibility of good fan service from the Superman fight if handled well

Based user

Attached: c6b.png (1000x1000, 177K)

Hush is complete trash, user.

I would like a Batman movie where Batman is not POV, but we get to see his progression through other characters. A kind of movie where Bruce Wayne and Batman really are two different characters and you don't see what happens in the Batcave.

Have loads of cameos from D-listers trying to go for the kill
>Third act
>Bruce is injured and exhausted
>Jumped by an absolute nobody (eg Killer Moth) and nearly loses due to his sheer tiredness

ASBAR.

Fairly lighthearted Batman & Robin film where they attempt to stop a Riddler crime spree

No origin story shit, make them established personalities with brilliant natural chemistry

Old Bruce but not Dark Knight or Beyond old bruce. It's a much more of a detective story with little action.

>After attacking the chinese consulate in order to stop some random terrorism from the Joker or something, there's now a reward for finding out Batman's true identity as he goes into hiding for a while, after having beat up his entire rogues gallery in 7 hours
>our hero, user, sets out to find him to buy tendies and a PS4 with the batbux
>first of the movie is basically Citizen Kane, he goes around asking witnesses and slowly gets clues as we see flashbacks of Batman beating people up
>the batmobile lost a tyre in the gotham river, batarangs are made from some special steel you can only buy in Austria, that kind of stuff

>40 minutes in
>it's fucking Bruce Wayne, who would've guessed
>user goes to confront him with one of his friends tagging along to film it for his youtube channel
>as they go out, some other guy , say the Riddler, kidnaps them to find out who batman is
>suddenly batman flies in, beats everyone, reveals Wayne is giving a speech for charity or something right now
>bonus points : dialogue that goes "who are you"/ "are you retarded? I'm the goddamned Batman", for deepest lore

>final scenes
>user's friend made a 2 hour long video on youtube saying Batman definitely isn't Wayne, which somehow got 10 million views and spawned a shitton of memes after Wayne tweeted about it
>some other autists from Yea Forums follow the same clues user did, only all the evidence is gone : Gotham river has been cleaned, the Austrian steel factory went bankrupt, etc...
>the general consensus is now that Batman is "a CIA glowie working for Israel", whatever that means

>post-credits
>Batman comes home, takes the suit off
>oh shit it was Alfred
>"Bruce Wayne" was a body double the real one hired claiming he got beef with Saudis over some construction deal
>also user was the real Bruce wayne all along, he just got a haircut and glasses
>"hey, that's twice the disguise that other guy uses and he still pulls it off"
>everyone laughs
>credits roll on a Will Smith song

Attached: yes.jpg (517x436, 45K)

dark knight strikes again animated sequel to the two part DKR movie with robocop as batman a while back

>Batman in a real world setting
>Elements from outside Gotham fuck his shit up
>Ends up becoming Bat Boss

Attached: mgsvslam.gif (250x189, 772K)

Not a specific pitch, just my hopes, preferences & ideas.

> Matt Reeves's The Batman takes place in the 90s/very early 2000s of the Dceu, a future sequel gets Affleck back & takes place in both the 90s & present day True Detective style with him & the younger actor.

> Affleck as Batman does return at some point, somehow.

> The Batman or it's sequel is a adaption of a sympathetic tas style Mr.Freeze or The Court of Owls

> Scarecrow if used has the hanged preacher-ish design from New Batman Adventures.

> Would be down with Clayface being used as long as they don't oversize him CGI-wise. Play up the body horror angle like Tas did. John Goodman playing him?

> Wouldn't mind a monster movie type of Batman story with bumbling incompetent supervillain Killer Moth growing desperate & turning himself into Charaxes. Or maybe a rival businessman calling forth Arrakhat to kill off members of the Wayne foundation.

> Poison Ivy if used is notably sexualized. The Arkham games design would be nice.

> Deborah Ann Woll (daredevil), Vica Kerekes or Evan Rachel Wood (westworld) are casting choices I would be down with for Ivy.

> Rebecca Hall (iron man 3, the prestige), Lynn Collins (john carter) or if younger Kaya Scodelario (pirates 4) are casting choices I would be down with for Catwoman.

> Harley gets a more faithful or at least notably identifiable outfit design in BOP & keeps it for future appearances. Maybe use this recent New Gods inspired outfit from the comics with fishnets instead of the scales & minus the head piece - i.imgur.com/vcW7vTd.jpg

> Black Canary has the fishnets & cleavage.

> Black Mask has the menacing skull mask (not the recent bondage zipper mask) & it's suggested to maybe be supernatural.

I'd just stretch Heart of Ice out to 90mins
Other than that my only stipulation would be no mention of Batman's origin whatsoever, we've done that to death and if anyone still doesn't know it they can just fucking google it

Space Jam: Awaken the Batslam

Batman TV season really.
> The Ventriloquist makes wave sin Gotham's underworld after escaping Arkham through sacrificing his own hand. Batman works to locate The VentriloquistT before his war with Black Mask spirals out of control.
> The Ventriloquist, Black Mask, Catwoman, Mr. Freeze
> Barbara Gordon, Alfred, Harvey Bullock, Hugo Strange, Commissioner Gordon, Renee Montoya.

Set it in the 1940s and give it a sort of a dick tracy vibe.

Both Frank Miller's Dark Knight Strikes Back and Return of the Joker gave a resurrected Jason Todd a Joker identity, Strikes Back even have him shape shifting powers. I'm this new DCEU I could see a Bat-Mite, Joker hybrid reality bending Batman's world. There would need to be a lot of build up and then break down, Court of Owls, Hugo Strange. Something truly horrifying that shows the Ben Affleck Batman as worthy of fighting alongside Gods. The Ben Affleck Batman needs to make up for diminutive-ising Batman's Power set as "I'm rich". When he comes out of it he should have wrestled his way back to Gotham through time, defeated his Ghosts and regrets. It would come after the Darksied JLA movie.

>perfect Batman movie
Batgod dies in a horrible conflagration that removed Gotham and 100M in every direction from it as well; Dick gets caught in the blast and is badly maimed so can't go back to being Nightwing.

Tiny Biological Manlet is killed when Batgod is; Jason is still dead in this universe. Drake is both horribly maimed and disfigured with all but one limb having to be amputated to save his life, and he also has amnesia. None of the Batgirls exists or Batwoman because who cares about females.

Mid-scene credit is governor's speech turning the whole area into the newest regional landfill for all this unrecyclable plastic the Chinese will no longer take off our hands.

Came in here to post this but my jobs already done.

You do that, a sequel with Dick Grayson Robin, time skip about 5 years for the 3rd film which features Dick as Nightwing and Jason as Robin and him dying at the end to Joker. Then the 4th movie is Under the Hood with Tim and you just watch the money pile up.

Imagine a Batman movie series that features all 3 major Robin's and doesn't even have to change main actors. Pattinsons the perfect age to ride out a franchise that long.

Okay who let Michael Moore anywhere near the Bat franchise?

What the fuck are you smoking dude, I need some tonight for my date.

Honestly though I'll be so happy with the new Batman movie as long as they use the post credit scene to set up Robin. Or even just the last scene of the movie being Bruce getting all dressed up to go out and asking Alfred,

"what's on the agenda tonight for Bruce Wayne"

"Well sir it seems you are to make an appearance at Halys Circus tonight"

"Sounds good Alfred, I'm sure a night away from danger will be good for me"

Screen goes to credits with the sound of a snapping trapeze

Then the sequel can literally open with Dicks parents dying

A real life batman beyond movie
They can use the plot from the animated movie or do something completely new
>Terry gets careless despite Bruce's warnings and his family gets taken out
>He truly becomes the new batman as he struggles with their death
>He is helped by Bruce's detective skills as he hunts down the person/organization that went after his family (possibly an older villain who used the lazarus pit a la Hush)
>Terry struggles not to cross the line in killing and is guided by Bruce
>Or maybe he crosses the line and allows himself to be killed along with the villain
>Movie ends with Bruce sitting alone in his cave

> Drake is both horribly maimed and disfigured with all but one limb having to be amputated to save his life
Would that be his head?

Big Bad of the sequel?
Presumably not Zucco.

Itll never happen but
>tell story of generic crime group
>they are planning to do a heist
>we explore their character
>batman is treated as a slasher villian as we see what facing batman is like for normal people
>the last sections of the movie are just 1 guy trying to excape ala Alien

Rogue One ending but it’s Batman hospitalising an entire gang

Nah it'd need to be someone with a little more weight. Keep Zucco as the name of the mob enforcer who actually kills the Graysons but have him work for someone like Killer Moth, Black Mask, or even Ventriloquist.

The Joker is obviously the villain of the 3rd movie with Jason and gets the last laugh in the final act

And then Jason/Red Hood as the primary antagonist in the fourth movie with Ra's Al Ghul as the secondary antagonist with a lore shoutout of Ra's referring to Bruce and Tim as "Detectives, ..." compared to flashback where he refers to Bruce and Jason or Bruce/Dick as "detective, ... and boy wonder..."

I don't really have a story but I'll focus on Batman's fighting skills and the people who train him. I'll take it to another level by having Batman remove all of his vital organs and replace them with virtual holograms that are wired together with his suit which will be cybernetic. To keep blood flowing in his veins he will have a highly advanced micro nano heart and lung machine. Heart and lung machines are used to keep blood flowing in the veins for heart transplant patients.

This will allow Batman to fight criminals without worrying about getting seriously injured.

Interesting. I'd personally make Moth the right hand of whoever the Big Bad is. Probably Ventriloquist due to underutilization, and being more of a fitting parallel with "torn between identities."

Oh god yes.

Teams?

Justice League vs Legion of Doom
Or Batman, Nightwing, Red Hood, Tim Drake, and Damian vs Evil Justice League. Batgirl can be the cheerleader.

Rather get a Batman tv show. Like Gotham but not, you know, shit and unable to use the big name characters. A year a season starting with Batman going up against organized crime as the costumed rogues start taking over. Season 4 can introduce a mid-teen Dick Grayson who becomes Robin for a bit, 5 can be Batgirl, 6 is Robin becoming Nightwing after a killing joke adaption leaves Barb almost crippled (ongoing plot of her trying to regain her physical strength). Final season takes place some years after the one before with a DKR like story.

Ideal referee?

Michael Jordan. He's neither a hero or villain. It would be a good throwback to the first space jam

This could work perfectly as an episode in a series too.

>Batman not done by WB

There. I just improved the character and his chance of doing 2 Billion at the BO.

Pay me.

Bruce and Alfred go on vacation to Italy for some rich person art auction
catwoman is there
and some murders happen
its basically a Giallo thriller meets Martial arts mayhem through the streets of Rome
>bbbut gotham
been there...done that

Hard boiled, set in the 30s or 40s. No kooky supervillains. Use "It's Never Too Late" as a template. Mob violence holds Gotham hostage. Classic suit.

Attached: Batman-Dead-End-Screen-used-templates-2.jpg (720x960, 83K)

Might as well be an OC.

>A murder mystery story set in the 70s where Batman has no gadgets and only his detective skills to figure out a series of murders similar to ones Amadeus Arkham committed decades ago

CAST
Karl Urban - Batman
Zac Effron - Robin
Andy Serkis - Clayface
Ian McDiarmid - Alfred
Tom Waits - Wildcat (retired)
ACT I
An acclaimed actor's ego is bruised when a JSA multimedia franchise beats his latest outing at the box office again. In a fit of drug fueled rage, he assaults the aging JSA alumnus Wildcat in his own home. Batman and Robin accidentally get Basil into a chemical accident and he escapes.
COSTUMES and VFX
Batman would wear a darker *more* saturated version of his TAS attire with a static cowl and whiteout eyes. Karl Urban acted with a Dredd helmet, he can do a comic accurate Batsuit
Robin would wear something similar to his TT 03 design

there the fuck do i go to get a torrent of batman:the animated series, lads?

Attached: Batman Arkham City Ending.jpg (1550x217, 45K)

Batman and Green Arrow team up film.

ACT II
As his body slowly transforms, Basil becomes Clayface and uses his newfound malleability and well practiced acting skills to fuck up Batman's life in secret. Batman and Robin continue their investigation into the case.
VFX part 2
Clayface would not have fully transformed yet and his disguises are achieved through a David Cronenberg style body horror effect. Audible bone breaking and oozing clay would be chilling.

If they plan on adding the Joker, at least make him like Hannibal Lecter with Batman interrogating him an asking questions.

Batman killed the joker years before the movie. As the joker learned he was bruce wayne, and hurt Alfred when attacking the manor. Harley had to be kept quiet so bruce cracked her one good in the skull and put her into a coma. The Robins and Batgirla are staying quiet.

Joe's body was hastily buried. Movie starts when penguin breaks ground on a new legit business and uncovered joker. Now the Bat Family goes undercover in the gotham underworld to save Bruce's ass.

Attached: image.png (1546x1666, 1.21M)

FINALE
Batman and Robin track down Clayface. Clayface is shrugging off everything Batman and Robin throw at him, but they are on track to win. In a moment of desperation, Clayface uses more of the chemical that began his transformation. He transforms completely and almost has our heroes beat, but loses control of his powers and melts into a puddle.

My favorite cape movies are the ones that feel like a random TPB off the shelf. Nothing that leads into anything else, or is a world-threat, but an example of Batman doing his thing with few complications.

So, my idea is the A plot has to do with Bruce and Wayne Enterprises trying to outbid LexCorps for a super collider project off the east coast. The B plot is Batman trying to take down an Intergang gun running scheme that’s using the Penguin as an intermediary.

The two come together when Batman realizes that Lex has been receiving arms from Apokalips, which he’s distributing to Intergang after he’s gleaned everything he can from them, and then running through Penguin to remove his fingerprints. In exchange, Lex would fund the super collider and allow it to be used to create an Apokaliptian firepit, under the guise of being the one to save Earth from it.

Through detective work and fisticuffs, Batman’s able to bring down Penguin, but after tainting evidence, Luthor gets away. The end.

>feel like a random TPB off the shelf

I fully support Batman fighting against the Trailer Park Boys
>Bruce Wayne is in Canada doing charity work when runs into Ricky, Julian, and Bubbles
>He cannot let their newest crime spree to go forward
>Batman eventually realizes they are only committing crime to buy back the park from The SamSquanch Sam Losco
>With a little help from the Shitwinds Master Jim Lahey and his fat assistant Randy, they defeat the Samsquanch and give the park back to the people
>Bruce Wayne then gets drunk and high as fuck with the boys and the credits roll

Greatest crossover movie ever

>not having Kite Man save his ass