Say something nice about Kate Bishop

Say something nice about Kate Bishop.

Attached: kb_05.jpg (500x419, 67K)

I like her. She's great, and I loved her in hawkguy until she split.
I hated her in Gillen's Young Avengers, because it was fucking garbage. I hated her on the west coast, and wca. Just absolute trash.

But she is great.

The only thing keeping her and Clint from fucking is because Clint is really, really, really trying not to be like Ollie.

Meme character like all Marvel characters.

>"What, Bruce Wayne can fight agaisnt super-powered people after decades of training? Trash writing, DC is awful."
>"Wow, look, this new Hawkeye had 0 training and is already an Avenger. Such good writing, make mine mahvel!"

Ollie never fucked any of his sidekicks

Did I miss her?

But I can bet she wouldn't miss me.

He cheated on Black Canary by sleeping with Black Lightning's teenage niece. I'm not sure if he was training her or anything though.

She was good at first and now she's gone stale, because what's really changed with her over the years?

He might want to fuck other heroes' sidekicks but NEVER his own. He has limits, you know

Attached: dcpreviews11.jpg (515x800, 126K)

She was "sassy teen". Now she is "sassier teen".

his sidekicks have aids or are family members

Her character becoming a shallow reflection of its original self ever since Marvel started running with the joke of her being the real Hawkeye and better in every way than Clint. They never actually show this mind you, just constantly say it

slut

She cute

Hey Tommy

???

>Say something nice about Kate Bishop.

Nope

Attached: Marvel HATES you shitlords.jpg (659x591, 114K)

I like fapping to her

I just dislike her being used as a feminist vehicle to shit on clint

Fuck off young avengers was good.

Attached: clean.jpg (572x869, 178K)

She is my wife

Only gay kids think that.

Loved her character back in YA 05 and Fractions Hawkeye. After that no one understood her character and she's been written like shit ever since.

Attached: 125592-155274-kate-bishop.jpg (400x582, 95K)

That book is shit. The first volume is straight up named Style Over Substance because that's all it was. It had no story, no character development or any lasting value. It just made Kid Loki young and hot

Attached: 1517170351799.png (231x243, 37K)

I genuinely can’t remember what she did in Gillen’s run

She fucked Noh-Varr and that's about it. Also MAC tried to pull a Jean Grey and said "You're not completely straight"

really miss the times of fraction's hawkeye
I feel comics have become less relevant since then

The way Marvel likes to prop up their legacy characters is annoying.

Attached: ShitTaste.png (1099x678, 1.84M)

>tfw no rich bully gf

Attached: stealing comics.png (327x250, 79K)

can you post the edit?

That is pretty fucking aggravating.
At least give us a reason to think she has surpassed Clint instead just saying it a bunch of times and tying them together like she is his Robin.
None of the Marvel legacies ever really give off the feel that they have earned their place.

dilate

He emotionally fucked Roy pretty good

Attached: 68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f (479x720, 60K)

>None of the Marvel legacies ever really give off the feel that they have earned their place.
Are you shittalking Mayday?

>The Cool Nova
Why would you throw a dead C-lister under the bus to prop up another C-lister? At least with characters like Peter and Hulk they're guaranteed to still appear. You can't even be sure Sam will still be around 3 years from now. Just seems spiteful.

She fucked his twin dicks, don't forget, because Noh-Varr having two penises was very important, for some reason.

It was called "Style over Substance". Even Gillen knew it was shit

is aja's hawkeye any good?

I specifically meant the post-Miles crop. Before that they were mostly fine and a hell of a lot rarer. Even Kate was pretty cool until they started pushing her as a major hero instead of part of a team.
It is just kind of a dick move. Nova has a limited fanbase as is so why alienate them by attacking the character?
Jaime Reyes didn't become one of the most successful legacies of all time by shitting all over Ted Kord.
Also you can't be the cool Nova until you also kill a cosmic threat with you bare hands.

Rich ain't dead anymore.

It's very good.

Jean's favorite comic.

Attached: jean grey making you gay.jpg (1012x675, 115K)

People WCA Kate

She'll get Clint's D one day.

Attached: Hawkeye02_028.jpg (1440x2208, 906K)

THAT YOU KNOW OF

tbf that's kinda Fraction's fault since he basically created the new stereotype that a lot of authors have latched onto of Clint being a fuckup who can shoot arrows good and basically do nothing else resembling a life correctly.

Attached: Black-Widow-006-(2014)-(Digital)-(Nahga-Empire)-021.jpg (1811x1955, 372K)

It's not fair user, even during that run he works hard. Carney boy McArrow man deserves better.

Attached: Hawkeye17_027.jpg (1043x1600, 342K)

I thought he became some sort of revenant and then fucked off into limbo. That might as well be dead.

I'm reluctant to blame Fraction for that. It seemed pretty obvious to me that even though Kate talked herself up a lot, she was just as much of a fuck up as Clint. Not his fault readers were paying attention to the tell aspect of the story instead of the show.

she has the lewdest edits

Hmm, have we ever seen Green Arrow and Commissioner Gordon in the same place at the same time?

He cured himself of the by ripping the cancerverse stuff out of his own throat, has also been popping up in Guardians of the Galaxy recently.

I read Fraction runs, absolutely loved her.
Played just her and 23 in Marvel Heroes.

Bought Young Avengers in hopes of more.
No anger, just...disappointment.

lol what's it like having such shit taste?

What's even weirder is that rich + Sam was actually a good pairing and enjoyable

I love her!!

I remember the first issue where Clint gets in the car with Kate and he's shirtless. She just eyefucks him and he's like "nonononono."

Attached: 1545436503993.jpg (874x672, 117K)

>Clint being a fuckup who can shoot arrows good
Know how I know you've never read his first appearance?