Who wants to see this happen?

Who wants to see this happen?

Attached: t2284568855876259766.jpg (352x550, 30K)

Attached: disgust.jpg (225x225, 4K)

literally nobody

It will never happen because she's a dyke and he's a basedboi.

>choosing between natalie portman or brie larson
Damn I feel bad for Thor. That's a lose-lose situation.

Attached: ass.png (516x439, 205K)

That's fucking terrible and you should feel awful.
The true patrician ships MCU Peter Parker with CM
also go to Yea Forums

I want to see this happen.

Attached: Justice_League_Dark_Annual_Vol_1_1_Textless.jpg (1500x2278, 767K)

>Carol with anybody other than Jessica Drew
No.

Attached: otp.png (500x363, 96K)

Thor is for Drax

>not Fat Thor

Disgusting. Carol is a chubby chaser. That's why she was very unimpressed by all of the other males in the MCU.

Captain Marvel is lesbian, unless you mean she'll have an affair with Lady Thor.

>Captain Marvel is lesbian
No she isn't

user she has a wife and kid

Attached: cj.jpg (1280x1814, 555K)

Fuck off

In what comic

>Carol taking advantage of Thor’s depression to lewd him
Cute

Carol goes for black cock. That's canon.

Carol goes for Spider-MILFs. That's canon.

Attached: 1450212556051.jpg (568x537, 134K)

Am I a joke to you?

Attached: bde830e8abc0764dea84cf04b6ffc51bf44855e2.jpg (600x300, 31K)

What are the chances of her coming back?

Mommy Carol is meant for Spidey and no one else.

Attached: 15633579.webm (1280x720, 2.13M)

zero
especially after portman return

maybe in tv shows, but not likely either

Has the MCU ever even so much as presented Sif as a option for a Thor love interest?

No, Carol goes for Spider-men.

Attached: like.jpg (1168x1216, 1.53M)

Attached: vore.jpg (1080x1094, 331K)

I rather see Thor make out with stormbreaker, at least it has more personality

Absolutely no one, in fact just let captain marvel never be in another film. You know they’ll hook her up with War Machine. Sorry Don’t Cheadle. UNHAND ME

Attached: 5EC9D228-A4DD-4608-AE7F-423D8E96B817.jpg (1359x1013, 316K)

Carol knocked him up just like she did Jess

>you either die a Thor or live long enough to become Robert Baratheon

Carol has a child and a husband that was her own child and birthed her own child and husband

only amazonian thunder babies, accept nothing else

Attached: your babies would be beautiful, start making them.jpg (549x377, 57K)

I heard a lot of stuff about fat Thor before watching End Game, but he was funny in the movie and by the end of it he looks like a heavy metal vicking. I hope Thor gets back to normal in the next movie but fat Thor wasnt bad. Please dont shit on him in love and thunder they will

Attached: thor.jpg (575x251, 17K)

Quads confirm

no one.

Captain Marvel is the uber-dyke. Thor is the God of Lesbians, who only watches, but does not join.

read my fanfic "futa Captain Marvel rapes the MCU", coming soon.

I think Fat Thor was the first look at Allfather Thor

Literally what I was going to type.

I tought Yea Forums loved Captain Dyke, they have a thread for her every week

>picking that scarecrow
>when he is such a mothercon
Thor needs someone to call mommy.

Carol is not much of a mom as she is that orphanage nun that hits you with a bat until you cant cry anymore, so no

>female actor enjoys playing the role so much she appeared on Agents of SHIELD multiple times
>Isn't in the girl power shot of Endgame
but why

>Imagine being Thor in that scene on New Asgard when suddently Wonder Woman from the DCEU shows up and having to be all like "damn, Gal Gadot, you're fuckin' fine, all sexy with your skeletal body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally make you my cocksleeve, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another Natalie Portman in his dressing room, balls deep in her, while your fake belly bounches on her ass. Like imagine having to be Thor and not only lay on that bed while Wonder Woman flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her ribcage and sunken eyes, and just sit there, take after take, beer after beer, while you had to suck face. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's PRETTY and "THANK YOU FOR THE CROSS-OVER" because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her Bony fucking Chitauri face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and soon to be alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Sydney. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively all over you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to lay there and revel in her "Hot (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Chris Hemsworth. You're not going to lose your future Movie career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

Valkyrie is both queer and black..ish.
So they can't bring back someone who has more heat then her and make her seem like an extraneous dyke that is there because reasons.

>not loving wonder woman
gross

Attached: 1555543234878.jpg (1780x3146, 3.25M)

>Thanos said Thor should have aimed for the head
Why didn't he listen?

Did he eat her??

So many of the MCU actors appear to be friends or always happy to see each other, yet they all seem uncomfortable around her, and the most visibly uncomfortable plays the character that is her lover in the comics. Couldn't be more perfect if they'd planned it.

no, she put an egg on him

They're bringing the X-Men to the MCU, right? I'd be down for Thor / Storm.

Attached: Y9i50DV.jpg (1280x1928, 529K)

Saving her for the BBC

Attached: Beta_ray_bill.jpg (1862x2827, 722K)

>hetshit
Could anything be more fucking dull?

you must be 18 to post here

Kino choice

Attached: jaimie_alexander_09.jpg (600x969, 81K)

>big beta cock
user

Spbp

>Tranny spanning it's shitty headcanon
Nobody likes you

AWOOGA

Based Thor. Black Panther fans must be so butthurt

>show up to the film premiere in a dress clearly showing her pussy, nips, and ass
>as a protest to disney
She is so based

>based Beta Ray Bill
>caring about women
user please. I just want a BRB movie.

Attached: 872A8307-85E5-42A2-A142-38B7833966FD.jpg (1242x2208, 578K)

She sure is to Feige!

ba dum tsssh

ME!

user, they sort of indirectly hinted that not only are they a couple but carol is somehow spiderwoman's babby daddy.

I still hate Slott for turning her into Madam Web.

Why does Sif always get fucked over???

Attached: Why+not+_4942c2550e71af1bc340e080bbad3898.jpg (325x279, 25K)

My only interest in X-Men joining the MCU is the idea of seeing Thor and Storm together. Both because it'll be cute and because the far right and far left will hate it.

Attached: 1565114486354.jpg (640x640, 52K)

shes should be holding him in the dominant hold and he should be in the arched back embrace

Why?

>expectations vs reality

>Vore: Love and Thunder

He deserves better. Fuck off, OP. That said at the moment I legitimately can’t think of any good available women in the MCU that aren’t his half-sister, and she literally massacred his people and bros so.

Fuck it, I’ll ship Thor with new Gamora.

You know the one upside to Love and Thunder? If they really go full lesbo with Jane and Valk it’ll keep our boy out of harm’s way.

Why not, maybe he'll dick her into being less of a bitch. Or maybe she'll pussy whip him so hard he becomes a white knight.
We'll never know.

for a second I ithought carol was Spider-man with blonde hair

no more romance in marvel unless it's gay

Attached: 5c951fab24000078000653bd.png (1454x1174, 2.17M)

Nice

Attached: t0U3Y7g.jpg (256x352, 17K)

Get Sif back

Fuck off Dyke

In the second movie. Odin said something to Thor about considering what he has in front of him instead of just pining for Jane.

Thor missed his chance.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-15.png (748x698, 924K)

Natalie portman is genuinely hot

Attached: This Guyzoch Serious.jpg (476x456, 22K)

its like watching a proud animal die of sepsis

more lesbians more bisexuals

Attached: ddf5fb4527b16dff30961c875f967ccb.jpg (700x662, 44K)

Best part of their “chemistry” Is that he is a Chad who does not care about women’s opinion , and she is a feminist who does not care about men

no way in hell they would allow this. They need to pander with CM, so she needs to turn trans trans woman. Double Trans

he devoured her!