A bat credit card?

A bat credit card?

Attached: a bat credit card.jpg (480x360, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mlNDv8lV77c
youtu.be/rIHFoDmlWpo
youtube.com/watch?v=Cqon0nVWA4A
youtube.com/watch?v=i0A4RDT6v1Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why wouldn't Batman have one?

>good thru forever
Nobody can tell me this isn’t funny.

wonder how people would feel if '66 batman had one.

this. can't exactly stop at a corner store for a gallon of milk as batman and pay as bruce wayne now can you

He probably makes huge purchases and makes on-time payments. That and the prestige GothCard has from having Batman as a customer.

>good thru: FOREVER

How is it any dumber than "Bat Shark Repellent"?

How did he get one without creating risks to his secret identity?

Owns the company.

Is it bad I really want to go online to my bank and request a new card with this on it?

dont forget the nipples on the batsuit

Attached: 1519002973621.gif (584x329, 3.85M)

I don't see why not. It's like a custom check book. Most banks usually have animals, sports, and very very mainstream super hero Batman, Superman, Spider-Man.

This has valuable information so I don't think they will do
>Good thru: forever

Post the suit that didn't
youtu.be/mlNDv8lV77c

youtu.be/rIHFoDmlWpo

>His skintight suit doesnt have nipple pockets
Enjoy chafing, plebeian.

Band aids yo

Attached: not-happy-face.jpg (231x483, 20K)

Probably through several.proxies that creates a labyrinth of bull shit that no one who values their time would even look at, especially since they all probably end where they start; batman. Sending in checks from Batman that pays back through the proxies so no one gets hurt and his credit history looks finer than a milf in her prime.

At that fucking point i'd remove the shirt, fuck everything

Have you ever carried cash and change in a utility belt? That shit takes up space and you can lose it almost everywhere.

Batman having a payment card is probably the most realistic thing in all of the Batfilms, including Nolan's.

Attached: batpoint.jpg (624x352, 28K)

By being Batman.

But what if he is on a toll road?
Does he have an EZ-Bat or does the bat-cup-holder have auto coin dispensers?

he could just say he's Bruce Wayne's bodyguard.

Attached: 1538970963166.png (1024x692, 623K)

It's almost like people didn't realize this movie was meant to be an homage to the Adam West Batman of the 1960s.

Luckily I can enjoy both gritty Batman and campy Batman.

Wouldn't having a separate card for the Batman persona allow Bruce to buy hard-to-get shit without getting found out?
If I were a superhero I'd probably try to get a separate account.

This joke never bothered me anywhere as much as "this is why Superman works alone."

>All these people thinking it's a credit card
>Not realizing that it's actually used for hacking

Attached: verifone_cardreader_hack.jpg (1000x650, 44K)

The implication is that he doesn't have a sidekick/ward always bitching at him, not that he literally only works alone.

As a kid i thought that was awesome, because it the first hint of a possible crossover.

>TFW we could've had a late 90s/early 2000s JL movie starring George Clooney, Nicolas Cage, and maybe even Sandra Bullock or Demi Moore as Wonder Woman.

How would a bat credit card work while still keeping batman's secret identity hidden? Is it tons and tons of layers of shell companies and identities?

That's what cash is for.

You're talking about the Batmobile, bub. Of course he has change in that thing.

See Carrying cash is retarded when you're jumping off rooftops and digging for tools all the time.

youtube.com/watch?v=Cqon0nVWA4A

Why do people always forget the nipples were in Forever first? I always see them mentioned in reference to Batman & Robin for some reason.

Bat-Shark Repellent was cooler tho

exactly, he might need money at one point and he wouldn't use a bruce wayne one.
maybe it doesn't fit the grittier versions of him but it's fine for most of them, campy to medium.

Let's admit it, this scene would have been an amazing and very popular scene in the MCU.

Is he like this every time he’s seen an irregularity?

youtube.com/watch?v=i0A4RDT6v1Y

shark repellent is stupid unless he was expecting to encounter sharks But adam west batman was deliberately comedic, so it was a joke.

Because B&R was such a bomb that everyone forgot about Batman Forever.

Attached: 3da2ae40a4a41f8202b17edfc78c5fdb.jpg (564x397, 44K)