MC is male

>MC is male
>Primary antagonist is female

I wish this was more common

Attached: wuya.png (500x281, 187K)

Look I'm not gonna lie and say that I wouldn't betray every single one of you, my family, and my friends for Wuya.

>MC is female
>primary antagonist is not popping a boner with her girlcock

Attached: moby universe.png (2000x1135, 1.99M)

Is there any comic where the male superhero arch villain is female?

>MC is male
>Primary antagonist is an older female

I just wish Wuya was more common.

and he doesn't fuck her/want to fuck her.

>Hardmode

Star Sapphire to Green Lantern?

Green Lantern arch enemy is Sinestro

>and he doesn't fuck her/want to fuck her.
Gargoyles

Set aside that he already did.

David Xanatos is the mian villain

Sapphire isn't GL's arch though. Sinestro is.
Is Killer Frost Firestorm's archenemy?

Nope Demona is the Main villain

Are you sure about that?
I'd say Demona has just as much of a claim to that title. And personally, I'd give it to her on the basis that she has longer history with the hero, causing him more pain, and she's more interested in killing Goliath than Xanatos ever was. Xanatos doesn't give a shit about Goliath, he's just amusing hmself with his game of chess

I might be cheating, but does Marvel Hercules have an archenemy, and is it Hera? Because if they really based him off the myths, it should be

>David Xanatos is the main villain
Xanatos is a villain and he occasionally acts as the villain to Goliath, but he is not Goliath's arch-nemesis. More often than not, they were on the same side. He's more of an anti-villain deuteragonist (arguably anti-villain protagonist up there with Lisa and Goliath). Demona is the main villain.

The person being left for dead in rubble only to come back for vengeance. The person with the centuries long grudge. The person that got EPISODES WORTH OF FLASHBACKS is fucking Demona.

Only like it when they obviously fuck in their off hours.

Marvel Hercules's archenemy is Peter Parker.

Attached: WdAzBq3.jpg (662x1024, 182K)

Gonna need context, chief

Hera is not important to Marvel Hercules, he's not much like Mythology one anyway.

Mythology Hercules is not a hero, he's not an altruistic person.

Herc thinks Peter cucked him because Parker luck.

This panel is bullshit, there is no way Hercules could touch him like that.

>Mythology Hercules is not a hero, he's not an altruistic person.

I know that much, but I wasn't sure if Marvel Herc had any foes based on the ones that Myth Herc would have faced.

>spider man runs his mouth, gets distracted and then gets swatted
He's the literal definition of "talk shit, get hit", it makes perfect sense

It didn't, Spider-Sense don't work like that and his reaction time is way faster than of the average human.

Have you ever considered that it's a comic book and that everything that happens is because the plot demands it?
Heroes and Villains have always had wildly inconsistent levels of competence

You have to keep in mind that Hercules is one of the most dangerous things he's ever fought and giant threats make his Spider-sense less useful as it just becomes overwhelming. It's basically telling him RUN, FOOL! RUN! at max blast there, which combined with the distraction from smashing his hand was enough to catch him off guard.

>gets distracted
He punched one of the strongest gods in existence and smashed his fucking hand like a dipshit. Pic related is more talk shit get hit, but he basically rolled with this punch to the point where he solves the chess game he crashes into before he hits it.

Also Juggernaut needs a publicist.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 57K)

>MC joins evil woman
>doesn't pound her every single night
Fucking Ray

>giant threats make his Spider-sense less useful as it just becomes overwhelming. It's basically telling him RUN, FOOL! RUN! at max blast there, which combined with the distraction from smashing his hand was enough to catch him off guard.

Hercules is not a big threat enough to cause this effect since it worked without any problem against far bigger threats like Thor,Firelord and Blackheart.

Hercules is comparable to Thor and way way WAY above Firelord who's only rated at 40k tons and was holding back.

Attached: RCO015_1487542204.jpg (1021x1600, 541K)

>tons
pounds*

>Hercules is comparable to Thor
Lol no, Thor is way above his league, sure phisically they are similar but Thor magic powers put him far higher than Hercules.

But Goliath fucked Demona 1000 years ago

ATLA?

Why not?

He's fighting a fucking God. He gets tagged by mooks all the time anyways

IS Azula the archenemy?
She does do most of the villainy, but at the same time, she isn't Aang's final battle. Hell, she isn't Aang's battle at all. She's Zuko's.

Spider-Man reaction time is far faster than Hercules, plus Spider-Sense, this hit logically can't happen, if the author wanted to make Hercules get rid of Peter he could simply use a trick like thunderclap.

Jack > Wuya

This

Attached: 705c05ed-8db2-4065-b026-2c266098ffd0.png (575x760, 303K)

Not Catelyn Snow but Louise Lincoln and Crystal Frost are definitely his arch nemesis’

Oh shit, right opinion coming through.

Attached: jack_spicer_vector_by_spykev-d73zsc5.png (1280x1280, 430K)

You know Spiderman isn't an untouchable god and he gets tagged by people all the time right? He isn't a speedster. Just quick. Him getting smacked by a thousand year old God with better physicals than him isn't unreasonable.

But I don't want to fuck Jack

He's not Flash but he's able to casually avoid dozens of bullets from all directons on a daily basis. This hit is just absurd, the Spider-Sense also work all the time and subconsciously making him avoid several actions even without noticing. Hercules simply can't touch him like that.

Also, quite simply, NOBODY is ever at 100% peak capacity at all times.
Unless you're treating your cape comics the exact same way you treat a shonen manga where it's just consistent upward power creep, a super hero can have an off day.

Is it really unreasonable to look at that, and (even if you do believe that Spidey could avoid Hercules most times), and say "guess Spidey didn't have a good nights sleep" or some shit to justify it?

>Also, quite simply, NOBODY is ever at 100% peak capacity at all times.
Even at his lowest points Spider-man is still able to avoid this punch, the act of being able to hit all right points at buildings instantly to swing with his weeb takes more effort than that.

Fair point.

Storm Hawks.

Attached: Master Cyclonis.jpg (600x400, 36K)

There are several antagonists but the archenemy is definitely Fire Lord Ozai.

>The MC doesn't want to fuck Cyclonis
>Because she was meant for Piper

Attached: storm_hawks.piper.jpg (200x200, 13K)

Your loss

Attached: 1518997255544.jpg (773x1000, 292K)

Was there anything between them other than that friendship episode?

Same.

This, but with a male MC.

We know, Raimundo.

what if she told you to murder younglings?