Is Jinx white-washed?

Attached: wow4.png (595x566, 477K)

The balance is more than equal with all of the readheads we've lost
Also fuck off with your twitter screencap shit

>Whitewashed

>She's Grey

What?

She pretty much acts like a black girl in TTGo, it's pretty ___cute___

Ah yes the hundreds of fans of comic book Jinx, how could they do this to them?

Yeah. I mean she's Indian, right? But, that doesn't come off in the show

Seems ironic don't you think?

Jinx in the tv show is basically a whole different character.

Is there a character that isn't better in teen titans version?

More like greywashed

Friendly reminder that white washing is supposed to refer to revisionism, especially historical revisionism, and that using it in a racial context is both incorrect and fucking stupid.

>LOOK AT ME
>PRAISE HOW MUCH WOKER I AM
I hate this culture of one upping each other on political correctness.

Comic jinx sucks though. Nobody even cared about Jinx until the Teen Titans series came around and have us the grey skinned pink hair Jinx that everyone knows now.

She has to be relevant first. Also let’s compare that to the disgusting blackwashing singling our redheads

She's Jap-Washed.
That's when a weeb faggo takes a character from western Yea Forums and makes them an anime.
Jinx went from indian qt to anime flatty.

nobody thinks that

so goth girls cant be represented in books now

Hell they just threw Sarah Silverman under the bus for her old Blackface parody, from 2007.

So it's never enough.

Everyone was a different character in that show.

She's an albino, for all we know she can be 100% african

But they had recognisable designs so if you read a comic you could point them out immediately.
Jinx is just a completely new design concept.

I don't care about this woke shit but I hate Gabriel Picolo and his art pisses me off for some reason.

She had grey skin and purple hair, neither of which are natural colors

She’s still black, you just can’t tell under all the makeup

How you find these people? You had some sort of phrase in the finder to encounter this weird shit?

TTG Jinx is what happens when original Jinx has a child with Psimon.

>it is impossible for words to change meaning over time!
Dumb whitewasher.

>my uneducated clown blog is HISTORY now!
Fuck off, zoomer.

>literal who twitterbait thread
Annnnnnnnd hidden!

Yes but original Jinx was lame and forgettable

Attached: 1CEAA51B-B629-4B27-9C06-00904810AB01.png (817x208, 36K)

you forgot marvel movies

This. If I recall correctly, her major character trait was having cancer.

Not really. Starfire was still an alien warrior princess, Raven was still the satanic spawn of Trigon and Robin was Robin. TV jinx was a OC that didn't really have anything in common with Jinx from the comic.

Starfire went from a snu snu warrior alien to sugoi desu nee i am have the hard time talking, the yes?

Jinx looked more like a skinhead, maybe Indian, than black, unless its a retcon

Attached: jinx.jpg (165x300, 62K)

Just like we had the same number of people who gave a shit about Domino, Annie, and other Z listers with 5 fans.

Criers gonna cry.

Attached: 1497445161297.png (1307x848, 75K)

Pre-2011 Jinx was listed as Indian on the wiki. Prime Earth Jinx is... nebulously brown, but probably still Indian.

good. fuck that kike

And is using luck based magic as opposed to the elemental magic she was previously using.

Do these retards not understand that comics and TV series are separate universes?
Both are different versions of the same character, just like Kal-El and Val-Zod are both Superman.

fuck this timeline

Stop blackwashing and maybe I'll think about caring about whitewashing

this
bald brown Jinx is shit

lol no

The staff of the TT cartoon probably thought original Jinx would be promoting racial stereotypes and thought the redesign would avoid that kind of controversy.

I don't give a fuck if you make your character a different person/color/w/e than how they originate (white, black, straight, gay etc) just as long as your point for doing it isn't to disguise a mediocre product (Ghostbusters, Oldboy) or actually censor source material (Ghost in the Shell)
I'm pretty sure any progressive would never relate success to traits, what a terrible strawman. The point is usually said group has gotten the short end of the stick historically and whipepo have advantages given due to their history and arbitrary traits, like skin color, while blacks are starting off below 0 when it comes to historical advantages.
If you didn't care about whitewashing throughout the rest of your life you won't care now. It's like saying you would care about gays or black people in general if they weren't so loud/annoying. Historically that just isn't the case, being loud and rowdy is the way to get things done.

but seriously fags need to pipe down

Yeah, let's remember how Jinx is supposed to look...

Attached: Jinx_zpst4m26xup.jpg (935x717, 303K)

That comic is a real thinker...

Its easy to find retard people like her on twitter, specially fake nerds

The cartoon version was essentially a different character, the only thing they had in common was the name.

>that
>qt
in what world?

Yeah, they didn’t even have the same powers, comics Jinx was an elemental witch, cartoon Jinx had Scarlet witch’s original powers of firing out bad luck beams.

In my world faggot i didn't ask for your opinion

Says you, nigga.

Attached: 1562813099685.png (855x1043, 404K)

I'm more than ok with this.

>praise this character/writer/artist for changing a character from white to black
>stop praising this character/writer/artist because how dare they change the color of a character's skin

Attached: disgusting.png (590x588, 734K)

nothing wrong with jinx being PALE SKIN LIKE RAVEN AS IN GREY SKIN NOT WHITE if she were white her skin would look bleached

Attached: yt547tyh94878htg84.jpg (759x636, 103K)

Jinx is supposed to be Indian, so drawing her to look black is brownwashing.

Stop giving these people attention. It’s the only way they’ll stop complaining.

This picolo faggot pisses me off. Blatantly self-inserting as Beastboy, yuck.

It’s all upper middle class white girls, too. That’s the worst part.

This would never have worked
14 year old me would never have jerked off to this

In a perfect would we'd combine both versions into true perfection
>Black or Indian goth loli mage

Attached: 1504396008778.jpg (600x606, 24K)

Quit putting on airs.

Pretty sure they basically took Shimmer, played up the goth aspect, gave her pink hair because anime and made her Jinx instead.

Attached: Shimmer.jpg (424x648, 105K)

Based

Attached: jinx4.jpg (640x480, 193K)

>equating the act of changing a characters race to literally making the character chalk fucking white like they have albinism or are made of porcelain

Why are these people so fucking stupid?

Arent they the crowd that turned vitiligo into a fashion statement anyway?

Plus Comics Jinx is shit and her design is shit, who the fuck cares if the change is objectively for the better, why cant these stupid faggots just look at something on its own merits instead of constantly using race bait to incite cultural hate and ideological argumentation as if 90% of people want to hear about how everything is secretly racist, its infuriating, fucking stop

Attached: DmQ3Fk0W0AkULy7.jpg (750x571, 52K)

Yes, but the original design was shit so who cares. I guess they could try combining them and making a her some kind of black goth. But I say fuck it. No one cares except twitter cunts.

I just realized Sam from Batman Beyond is pretty much a fusion between both version fo Jinx.

Attached: images[1].jpg (259x194, 9K)

What do you think?

Attached: Jinx_(Teen_Titans).png (1304x4352, 86K)

i hate it

We need 80s asshole Beast Boy back.

Attached: Captura.png (830x405, 888K)

Might as well post the rest

Attached: Jinx.png (1920x1080, 904K)

Attached: jinx5.jpg (640x480, 85K)

Attached: jinx3.jpg (624x476, 104K)

Attached: Jinx2.png (640x480, 203K)

Next big shitty reboot will have both of them, as different characters. Like a Peter and Miles thing.

but this is not a perfect world

It is revisionism though, to impose a mainstream appealing to dismantle the worth of other races like how europeans continuously negate black and native american civilisations

bruh

Honestly prefer comics jinx