pastebin.com/z0u2ayiH
youtube.com/watch?v=0MGLdIYdCq0
desuarchive.org/co/thread/106861912/#106864243
health.howstuffworks.com/skin-care/problems/beauty/body-brush-cellulite1.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You answered your own question.

X-23 has a pretty good set doesn't she?

Indeed.

Attached: x23muscle.jpg (1316x2362, 907K)

Literally the same character with different backstories. That is until they made X-23 into a generic quippy teen girl. I miss awkward fight autist Laura.

I dread that Bendis has a greater-than-zero chance of doing the same thing to Cass eventually.

>when bendis wrote a better laura than the current writer
Of course she was still shit in that but she at least had some cute awkward moments with young Cyclops.

> Cass trades were part of Bendis's "homework" when he arrived at DC.

YOUR WISH HAS BEEN GRANTED!!!

This board is filled with way too many reddit cumbrains who drink way too much s o y and it makes me sad

You need to go back to r/Yea Forums, user.

Attached: cassmuscle2.jpg (540x616, 40K)

Why didn't her scars disappear after being in the Lazarus pit?

Shulkie, you fucking nonces

who is this

Best Batgirl

Attached: ds42.jpg (510x780, 128K)

is she into penis or womenis? she's pretty fine

Both.

She's into batdaddy. Only half-kidding.

Attached: 1456190070882.jpg (576x553, 108K)

can you blame her?

Attached: tumblr_mhvup8KXRG1r3h41qo5_500.jpg (500x500, 85K)

It's not fair when you don't have to train your abs.

You think she'd wear the gimp bat suit in bed if you requested?

Cass would probably literally never take it off if it was socially acceptable.

>implying

Attached: d87.jpg (1280x1597, 426K)

Big Barda

It's batsuit or nothing with her.

>that Cass face in Panel 3

my sides

What is this and who are those women besides Cass?

Grace Choi and Black Lightning's daughter from Cass's first stint on the Outsiders. She is their roommate. They are lesbians. She likes to be naked.

That's not Cass that's some other thing wearing her skin.

Attached: CassOutOfCharacter.png (691x1126, 127K)

What are the best Cass stories?

Her original series up until Puckett/Scott leave. Justice League Elite. Rebirth 'Tec.

Is Cass into breathplay?

Attached: Batgirl #49.jpg (1032x1600, 386K)

Whats with Cass and Bon Jovi?

Isn't that the only Cass and Bon Jovi fan art?

Attached: tumblr_inline_npnffg96FR1tr45pu_500.jpg (500x323, 38K)

Yes.

Attached: timcass.png (699x629, 1.01M)

In one of these threads someone suggested a neat story: Cassandra fights the Riddler, but cannot get past the first act because she cannot read the clues that Nygma leaves behind. The Riddler discovers this and, his ego not permitting to be defeated by someone who is illiterate, teaches her to read through crimes.

> "She always breathes weird whenever we spar or when she's wearing that mask. Could I get paired up with Steph instead?"

As fun as that sounds, it'd probably just highlight how shit the Batfamily is for not teaching her themselves.

No.
He's a fucking genius.
He'd know how to communicate with her nonverbally and be able to figure out that she knows how to read movement.
It would be easy for him to create a scenario that a smart woman like her could figure out.
Just set things in a way that she could see and figure it out.
Hell he'd even do interpretive dance that she understands completely to fuck with her.
It would be Dick and Cassandra standing there trying to figure out what the riddler is doing.
But the riddler knows that cassandra is there so he leaves a video rather then a letter.
They'll cue it up and it will be the riddler standing there and he'll do a dance and mime and other stuff.
Dick will audibly say "The fuck..."
Cassandra will look at it silently studying it a big exclamation mark pops up above her head and she runs out of the room.

That wouldn't work with current mass-murdering- turned-Gotham-into-Mad-Max-and-also-I-m-Batman-first-villain Riddler.

>The Riddler discovers this and, his ego not permitting to be defeated by someone who is illiterate, teaches her to read through crimes.
youtube.com/watch?v=LFh9vdxtDPQ

>Please be patient I have autism.

Attached: 0E7C9ED8-E160-475F-93D6-A529B93AA00F.jpg (92x311, 17K)

I mean, she literally does.

Attached: hugs.jpg (1642x955, 807K)

Kendra Saunders sometimes has nice abs.

Attached: kendrasaundershawkgirl.jpg (1052x978, 543K)

>that time Cass got super ripped

Attached: download.jpg (189x266, 15K)

>I don't kill. 43
What did she mean by this?

Good lord. She's going burst right through that costume.

Why not make it a wholesome story where the Bat Family sends Cass to apprehend the Riddler but it's actually a way to test her reading abilities. Like that one episode of South Park but with less chicken raping

Has anyone said Barda, yet?

>Cass will never flex out of her costume and intimidate villains with her physique

Babs

Attached: 1564383756712.jpg (1280x1919, 313K)

reminder that Gail Simone wanted to make her catholic before One Year Later happened and turn her no killing dial up to eleven.

Attached: Batgirl.jpg (1988x3056, 1.01M)

Attached: casssitups.jpg (900x1145, 191K)

Attached: cassabs.jpg (1012x1012, 132K)

This seems like a terrible idea. Her spine is still connecting her upper body to her lower body, and would be supporting a lot more weight with the wheelchair. Also where's the bullet hole?

batseeds training is never sane

haha imagine getting a boner while she presses your head between her thighs and dislocates your shoulder wouldn't that be awkward haha.

Attached: jj031.jpg (530x795, 121K)

>training with Cass
>fighting off a massive boner
>she can tell because she can read your body language
>she takes off her shirt

Attached: cassshirtlesscensored.jpg (1650x2550, 447K)

I imagine she gets confused and uncomfortable around horny people because she cannot interpret that body language well.

Attached: 1453161719140.jpg (618x800, 61K)

Attached: 537bfff501638f76798350cdb7e1a12a.jpg (800x1166, 339K)

Confused? No, she knows about sex and attraction. Uncomfortable? Of course, especially when most guys she comes into contact with are the gangbangers who get their teeth punched in by her.
It's like you being face to face with a ratchet looking skank that probably has some kind of STD and knowing without a shadow of a doubt she wants to jump your bones right now.

> that fic where Tim accidently does this.
> Cass keeps increasing the tension.

did Babs gave a wheelchair fetish to anyone else? asking for a friend

I need a link to that fic. For... research.

Attached: Cass Bat.png (1000x1316, 516K)

Attached: batgirls.jpg (824x1280, 341K)

Here it is [spoilerit's called Training by David Hines (hradzka) [/spoiler]

Thank you muchly user.

Sauce?

It's a Psu piece.
deviantart.com/psuede

I miss this costume so fucking much you guys.

Attached: Cassandra Undercover.png (800x954, 519K)

Attached: she hulk.jpg (630x891, 296K)

>two lesbians ask a naked teenage girl if she wants to netflix and chill
Imagine if she said yes.

one of the WORST ideas of New 52 was making her batgirl again. for one, no one cares about her as Batgirl, they cared about her once she had to work through being a cripple and become a better superhero. and two, it pushed out Cass and Steph. and 3, there should be more dissabled superheroes for diversity sake. No one looks up to Xavier

Attached: batgirlHM.jpg (1024x768, 187K)

It's crazy because as Oracle she was working with the Justice League, maintaining Batman's network of allies, and was one of the smartest people on the planet. Then they tossed all of that out the window and essentially demoted her to a distant sidekick of Batman. We went from Simone's garbage run to Burnside and while it's not absolutely horrible now it's definitely nowhere near as good as her pre-New 52 stuff.

>No one looks up to Xavier
Yeah, cuz he's sitting down

There are a lot of people that care about her as Batgirl. They just happen to all be 50-year-old silver age fags.

Attached: cassbottlecapchallenge.png (1260x708, 550K)

>only like Batgirl because of her dynamic with Batman
>they never ever interact with Batman
>instead we've lame womanchild shit and the eternal toxic shipping with Robin that only make both characters look like cunts
Why?

>for diversity sake
you were doing so well but then you lost me

what dynamic with batman?

In case of Babs the friendship (and sexual tension), in case of Cass the fatherly bond, and in case of Steph the fun shenanigans.

is this the worse Batgirl costume?

Attached: batgirl.jpg (900x900, 70K)

It'd probably be okay if Babs wasn't supposed to be a fairly mature superhero. It would fit a 17-year-old. But whenever they had scenes where she was supposed to be one of the elder statesmen or the Batfamily, it just seemed ridiculous.

>In case of Babs the friendship (and sexual tension),
When?
Where?
The rightfully panned laugh

Bruce and Babs used to really good friends, with Babs usually being in his corner whenever Dick would give him shit. That's gone now, of course. Then there is the DCAU which is when Babs was also at her best. Or the 60s show.

Now Babs in everything else is just a know-it-all nagging cunt or an irresponsible womanchild.

I know this artist does lewds but I've never been able to find where they keep 'em

You have to be on their Patreon.

got a link?

patreon.com/psudonym/

Attached: casstakingoffcostume2.png (2000x2500, 877K)

Depends on the writer.
Usually she has some sexual tension with Tim Drake, and a little with Stephanie Brown. Some theorists claim that the DC universe reset itself with New 52, not because of anything the Flash did, but because Tim finally managed to get in her pants.
At one point, she was getting cozy with Conner Kent. It was cute.

Attached: iuQULA9TTH.jpg (677x368, 72K)

That's how one smut fic went.

Notice that we can't see Grace's left hand in the last panel as her eyes are locked onto Cass's well toned ass.

That Yea Forums theory was due to the fact every damn female was trying to get laid with Tim who always showed 0 interest save for cloning Kon.

Heck, Tim's virginity was a damn plot point as Ra's wanted one of his relatives to get his seed so he could make a new Damian.

Yea Forums's reasoning was Gotham itself wanted to fuck Tim. There was a freaking chart showing how much Gotham wanted to use Steph or someone as its vessel to fuck him.

It also didn't help that during this time period Tim/Cass were becoming cozier with one another. Cue the final issue of Gates of Gotham which was a week prior to the New 52.

So Gotham throws a tantrum and rebooted the universe with a viriginal Tim. Heck, it even won this time around having Steph fuck him.

Attached: tonightU.jpg (652x1024, 161K)

Would it have worked better as a Stephanie costume?

I gotta see this chart

Gotham must have been worried during the DC/Marvel crossover where he met Jubilee

Attached: C4o7TAEVYAA1rW9.jpg (351x351, 39K)

Attached: 1396498592222.jpg (538x1280, 442K)

thats hilarious, thanks user

Fuck off Monkey.

Attached: XS5LK.gif (500x269, 883K)

The only logic solution. Well, it used to be.

Attached: coloredcasstephtim2.jpg (578x800, 48K)

Can someone edit the picture into Stephanie?

Cass x Tim is the most boring pairing there is. Every Robin x Batgirl is, but still.

She's got her own Burnside suit.

Attached: 1532140034170.jpg (1215x1865, 352K)

he's a homo so it's not really a solution

Eh I always thought of him swinging both ways. He did have a fetish for open masked Batgirl outfits. So if Kon ever wore a Batgirl outfit with an open mask. Tim would so tap that. Oh who am I kidding? Tim's a bottom.

42 dead bodies is where she draws the line. As far as I know she already killed 2 or 3 as a kid, ut she still has a ways to go.

Attached: cassabs4.jpg (600x920, 343K)

This is nice.

What runs should I read if I want to learn more about Cass?

>that one fic where jubilee turns cass and steph into vampires and they all fuck tim

She was created by Petersen and Scott, but Puckett/Scott, mainly. There were some other good runs like Horrocks' or Gabrych's, but Puckett/Scott are the big names.

These, minus Rebirth/Tec. Post-Nu52 Cass is an abomination that has nothing to do with the original character.

First 25 issues of her solo comic from 2000 defines the character. That's the core. Other stuff is optional and varies wildly in quality.

Do you think we ever get the old Cass back?

>Cass x Tim is the most boring pairing there is.
Yeah, that's why best pairing adds Steph. She's the one that pushes autists 1 & 2 into doing fun things.

Reminder that Laura was best written by some channer quest writer from the og /tg/ quest days.

i cri evrytiem

this cover did things to me as a child

Attached: Batgirl (2000-2006) 025-000.jpg (1988x3056, 659K)

>john crafting highly detailed and functionally sound firearms constructs when he doesn't have to and could've just shot green beams that amount to the same amount of damage
John pls

Gail wrote Cass as chatty and speaking like a modern cityslicker. She doesn't know a damn thing about the character and should never be allowed to write her.

in Modern DC? no
with the Birds of Prey movie coming out? also no

>no one cares about her as Batgirl,
Dan Didio does, that's the only reason why she put the bat cowl back on in the first place. He can't bear the thought of someone taking his waifu's title.

I don't get it.

Tim x anyone is boring as shit.

There was a fad for about a week where people were trying to kick bottles in such a way that the cap would twist off.

In like, one freaking panel.

The ribbing on the sides does wonders for Steph's hips.

>ywn see a series about these three being batgirls at the same time
>tfw no batgirl squad ever
It would be perfect. Their personalities already mesh together in interesting and fun ways.

Attached: cass tears.jpg (500x500, 45K)

>12 issue miniseries
>Babs is chasing after some crook
>they set off some briefcase sized device
>it's an EMP blast that knocks out the chip in her spine
>calls Alfred to bail her out
>can't get the chip replaced for a few weeks, that shit is experimental tech
>Babs calls in Cass and Steph to do the footwork to find the perp while she plays Oracle until the chip gets replaced
>gifts them suits she designed for them
>detective work, some fights, and a few SoL scenes between the girls
>two issues from the end, Babs goes under the knife to replace the chip
>halfway though the next issue she's back in the suit
>the entire last issue is all three of them working together

Attached: 1541752287964.jpg (600x550, 25K)

Squirrel Girl is supposed to have them(and in general is supposed to be rather /fit/), but Erica Henderson was terrible at making it apparent* so pretty much every other artist at Marvel either makes her chunky(mistaking her muscle for fat) or gives her the generic "Young Female Superhero Who Doesn't Have Much Curves" physique(cause they're lazy) instead of the one she's supposed to have, if they give her another book in the future they should give it to Frank Cho, he'd probably be able to do it right as he's one of the few artists at Marvel who can do girl muscle well

*pretty much the only time she did it right was during the Savage Land arc, and even then she didn't do a very great job at it due to her being a mediocre artist

Attached: Savage Lands Squirrel Girl Reference.jpg (2248x1208, 835K)

That sounds fun, I could see it happening or maybe spun into a DCEU animated movie.

With art by Psu, or was the whole thing by Psu?

You have a screencap or a link to an archive?

She gets it from her mom.

Attached: Lady Shiva by Staz 03.jpg (592x1020, 291K)

My penis and I are very pleased that muscular women are becoming more common in fiction. We live in a golden age!

Psu only drew one image from it.

does the lazarus pit heal scars? i thought that it just fixed whatever killed/is killing the person. Scars are already healed

I feel like it would heal scars since it can also reverse age. Restoring damaged cells into a healthy state, scars are not exactly healthy functioning cells. Maybe you have to be really old for the scars to heal.

Abs are not for girls.

suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=Homeless Mutant Quest

Man, Psu is so gonna be disappointed with the Birds of Prey movie, as am I.

Literal childbearing hips, or is that not canon anymore

Give me a Cass scenario to write around.

cass and a bullet through her skull

Cass seeing Barb with a Father's Day gift for Gordon, so she gets the idea to get one for Bruce.

How exactly does Batman hide the fact he is covered in scars when he is Bruce Wayne and out and about?

How'd you see his scars through his fancy tailored suits?

What if whatever woman he's with gets frisky or rip happy with his shirt?

>I got this one skiing in the alps, that one mountain climbing in Peru, and this is from when a shark bit me as I was free diving in Thailand
In all seriousness I doubt he takes all that many women home, as he'd rather spend his nights punching criminals.

> "Cass!" a panicked Stephanie called out just as the shot rang out all around her.
> She was caught off guard not just because of Cass's uncharacteristic rash move, but also, and more especially, because of the clear sight of the bullet striking where she feared it would strike, Cass's head.
> Her body falls forward. Right at the feet of Black Mask. His mask stuck in a perpetual sinister grin. Especially fitting for this moment.
> "Cass? That was her name? Aw, shame. Cassandra's a nice name," chuckled the crime lord.
> "You'll pay, Sionis!" Stephanie cried out with streaming tears. Her mask already ripped away from her while Black Mask had her strapped to his "Play" table. A table she managed to struggles herself out of thanks to the loose straps while Cassandra kept Sionis occupied.
> "Maybe if your big bat daddy ever shows up. Until then, rookie. I wanna go back to where we were. What was it again? Oh, that's right."
> He gestures his gun to the table she just Stephanie had only recently escaped.
> "Your pants were about to come off."

...oh no...?

> "YOU SON OF A BITCH!" Stephanie cried as she makes a full, berserker charge towards a calm, unnervingly grinning Sionis. In both of the ways he could.
> He aims his pistol, it gleams in the small, light coming from the single lamp hung above the table. His finger moves ever so slightly. A little more, and he would have all the pressure he needed.
> He looks down to his left with a confused grunt. Something gripped him hard. Just the distraction Stephanie needed, but didn't plan. She delivers a hard fist to his wooden masked head. It cracks upon impact.
> He falls on his back. Wordlessly and soundlessly. His body goes lip as his grip on the gun loosens.
> "C-Cass?" Steph gently called out as she sank away from her rage. She looks down to see Cassandra. In the worst way, she had seen her. A gaping, bleeding wound in her head. Right in the center.
> "H-how?"
> "I-it only went b-between." Cass chuckled. Before her eyes rolled up and her body sank lower to the floor. What little of her upper body she lifted fell gently against the floor.
> "Cassie? Cass? Come on, please get back up! Cass?" Stephanie gently whispered. Gloomily, she sank to her knees and pulled Cassandra's lifeless body into her lap. Tears freely flowing from her eyes as she softly wept.

This thread only reminds me how much I miss old Cass.

Oh yeah, trash-cass

Batman and Robin Eternal is more recent but still does her pretty damn well

This is the correct answer

He should have scars all over him, hands, face, ect. Also any woman he has ever been with that isn't on the inside of the superhero biz.

> "Happy Father's Day, Dad" Barbara happily exclaimed. Jim Gordon's eyes widen in surprise when he sees a small, blue gift box with a ribbon resting in her open hands.
> "Thanks, Barb." he said as she took it from her.
> "You don't know what it is yet."
> "You never gave me a bad present." he said happily. Cassandra watched the Commissioner's smile as she tried to recall a time David ever smiled like that.
> She watched his hands remove the ribbon delicately. He was excited, but in no mood to rush.
> "Oh, wow." he said in amazement as he slowly takes out the solid gold watch with a black face. The hands and Roman numerals appeared to be gold too.
> "H-how on earth?"
> "If I'm going to save five months of my salary for anyone, it's you." said Barbara as she enjoyed the sight of his shock.
> "This is probably the most expensive present you've ever given me." said Jim as he slowly secured it around his wrist.
> "Ever? We'll see about that." Barbara jokingly said, but Cassandra could tell she was just pretending to say it that way.
> "I'm a little lost for words."
> "I'll make it easy for you. I love you, Dad."
> "I love you too, sweet pea. You're the greatest daughter a man like me could hope for."
> They embrace each other as Cassandra looks down with a quivering lip. She had come to the conclusion that David had never looked at her that way. Ever.
> “So, Cass. You like Lasanaga, right? I hope I didn’t make the wrong dinner choice.”
> Cassandra quickly looked up and nodded.
> “Good. Well, it’s in the oven and almost done. Feel free to take a seat at the table.”

Aesthetically it's pretty solid, although for a crimefighter the lack of any padding or body armor and the extremely simple mask tht does nothing to cover her identity are very weak points

> “So, you live in the manor? That must be something. I can only imagine I’d get lost in there.”
> “Used to it.” Cass said before placing another forkful lasagna in her mouth.
> “I noticed you seem to like letting Babs do the talking for you.”
> “She’s still learning English, Dad.”
> Jim ceases eating as his cheeks turn a little red.
> “Oh, I’m sorry. I should’ve-”
> “Fine.” Cass stated with her best reassuring smile.
> “It’s my fault. I should have told you earlier.”
> “Where are you from if it’s not too prying.” asked Jim.
> Cass felt herself starting to sweats nerves began to take over.
> “I-I.”
> “Tibet.” said Babs. Cass suppressed her desire to sigh in relief when Barbara gave the answer for her.
> “Tibet? Quite a spiritual place, or so I’ve heard.”
> “Yes.” said Cass.
> “I know it might be hard., but is there anything you could tell me about it?”
> “P-pretty. Trees. Big hills.”
> “Big hills? You mean mountains?”
> Cass nodded. Jim rubbed his hair sheepishly.
> “Well, sorry that you’re in Gotham. I know it’s not the best looking of places, but I like to think it has its moments.”
> Cass nodded again as she kept eating.
> “So, how are the folks?”
> Barbara paused. She nervously looked to Cass while Cass stared at her plate.

The kid in Birds of Prey is Sin, who was Black Canary's ward in the 70s, they just did opportunistically renaming.

I'm hoping for a combination of Sin, Cass fresh off her first kill and the kid in Kessel's run on Harley's solo.

> “Um, did I say something awkward? Let me know if I have.” Jim stated tensely.
> “Oh no! It’s fine. They still live there. She just hasn’t seen them in a while.”
> “Ah. I get it. Don’t worry. I won’t bring it up again.” Jim said as she resumed to eating the last of the lasagna on his plate.
> Cass quietly resumed to eating. When Jim stood up from the table to leave for the kitchen, she looked to his watch. Then she glumly looked back down to see an empty plate in front of her.
> “You’re doing great, Cass. Don’t worry.” Barbara said as she stood up to carry out her own plate. The quiet girl nodded with a smile in response before looking back down to her plate glumly.
> She decided to look around the room from her seat. A framed photograph.
> She noticed that it was a picture of Barbara. A few years younger and standing next to an only slightly younger looking Jim. She has her arm wrapped around him just as he has his own around her. Their smiles were wide and bright.
> Cassandra placed her hand upon the paper napkin beside the plate. Just as she felt it she looked to it.
> Her fingers and thumb stroke it. She smiles as an idea comes to mind.

> “Cassandra?” Bruce said curiously as he noticed Cassandra approaching him with her hand behind her back. The fire from the grand fireplace in the large lounge room of the manor gave the room a bright, wavering glow.
> “B-Bruce.” stuttered Cass.
> “Is something wrong?” he asked. Cass shakes her head.
> She holds out her hand while opening it. Bruce looks to it with curiosity, and some caution.
> He felt a little relaxed when he noticed that all that laid in her hand was a carefully folded origami figure. Of a bat.
> “Is this for me?” he asked. She nods while he gently picks it up by a paper wing with two fingers.
> “Well, thank you. Quite unexpected.”
> “H-h-ha-ha.”
> “Happy Father’s Day?” Bruce said with a raised brow.
> “But I’m not your father, Cassandra.”
> Cassandra shakes her head.
> “T-t-to m-me.”
> Bruce smiles. She noticed that it was partly gracious and partly sad.
> “I’ll keep it safe.” he declared as he placed it into his pocket.
> “We should go. It’s time for practice.”
> Cassandra nodded happily. She follows Bruce out of the lounge room. Already excited for another Father’s Day.

Why does their fridge say “smug” on it?

Brand?

The best

Attached: 1558543328767.jpg (1000x1418, 419K)

Cass killed by a feral Laura Kinney.

Cute

Attached: Cassandra Cain.jpg (1000x1457, 420K)

Uhh hello? Isn't it obvious?

Attached: tumblr_o8sfoaKKyM1tl5boeo1_540.jpg (540x699, 201K)

it's raping time

I would love to see a story or a series of stories of Edward building all these elaborate puzzles and mazes and tailoring them specifically around the batfam members he's work out as being the most likely to respond. He creates separate scenarios for Cass or Jason or Duke, hell even a goody page or two for Ace.
You can show his frustration behind having the wrong bat showing up, like Stephanie by accident or perhaps Jason shows up with Artimis and that throws off the whole thing
Could be kino

Steph bumbles through his puzzles, gordian knot solutions, and completely misses the symbolism of everything. In the end, she reveals that she did get it, she just didn't really care.

That's actually a good spin on it. Batman is playing 4D chess with the Riddler knowing that he'll be eager to teach Cass just so he can humiliate her further down the line, but also knowing that Cass's drive and personal strength will allow her to follow the clues and ultimately prevail while learning the valuable skill of reading without feeling like a fool who has to have her hand held and taught something a 10 year old should already know

It also makes her so much less important on a global scale, she used to be highly valued not only by the whole league but by the entire super hero community, she was networking and hacking and research and so many other things. Now shes just back to being another bat sidekick that never gets recognized outside of gotham or burnside and is less important than dick and even damian

Cass discovers Barbara's Shibari Bondage folder on her computer (or a lewd book of hers) And asks her if they can try it together.

Attached: Batgirl_ch_51_1.jpg (768x1854, 681K)

Also because he's awful and constantly getting put in a coma any time anything important happens

This is very good
Stop being a buzzword fearing manchild

> “RAAAAGHHHH!”
> Cass wasn’t ready for this at all. Laura was fast before, but now it seemed she was even faster. She wasn’t sure if the Fear Toxin had something to do with that, but it seemed to be the only logical conclusion.
> “Well, it seems the little wolverine’s not afraid at all. Well, hate and fear do tend to go hand in hand.” said the intrigued Dr. Crane.
> “You two can play while I make Gotham confront itself.” said Crane before he leaped from the shipping container and into the waiting speed boat. He waved to the two fighting young women as a henchman put the getaway vehicle into high speed.
> “Stop! Listen!” Cass desperately cried out before a swipe from Laura’s adiantum claws ripped a piece of her mask away from her face. Cass placed a gloved hand onto her cheek, and looked at the wet blood on her hand in quiet anxiety.
> “LAURA!” Cass before she gets another right down her masked face. She cries out in pain as blood seeped down her exposed face.
> “Die! Die! Die!” a beserking Laura yelled out as she charged with her claws aimed forward. Cass side-stepped out of the way, and took the opportunity to yank her back by her hair. With the intent to restrain.
> “Sto-” Cass couldn’t finish. Her word was finished with a choke. She looked down to find a pair of admantium claws inserted straight through her belly.
> “L-Laura.” Cass stuttered. As the mutant looked directly into Cass’s dark eyes with her light brown ones.
> “You will never torture me again.” Laura hissed before pulling her claws out of Cassandra. The Asian stumbles back before she falls.
> Laura pounce son Cassandra before she could utter a word. All Cass could feel was a dull ache as her costume was torn open at the torso. Followed by her skin and flesh. She watched as Laura ferociously dug out much of what kept her alive.
> Cass attempted to yell for help, but there were only helpless stutters before the familiar silence.

> Cass was just using Tim to practice sex so she could go fuck Bruce
I can’t believe they’d do my boy dirty like this

Your boy is a living fleshlight for old men and aliens

Cass smooching a flustering user

Yea Forums, I want to run my fingers thru her sweaty abs while she pegs me.

Attached: cass.png (550x891, 103K)

Attached: casssportsbra.jpg (750x1264, 662K)

Attached: 1554519112747.jpg (1286x978, 113K)

this is a blue board user

Attached: cassbikini4.jpg (1032x738, 215K)

> “Cass?”
> A red-faced, nervous Cass looks to a staring, wheelchair bound Barbara. The young, red-headed woman betrays no emotion in her calm, still posture. Something that was quite terrifying to the body reader.
> “I-I was just-”
> “Using my computer while I was gone.”Barbara stated in a matter of factly way.
> “I d-didn’t-”
> “Didn’t know I had my folder open. Which one?”
> Cass was silent. Her skin tingled. She felt like she was in a nightmare. She hoped she was in one.
> “I don’t have to ask, do I? You found the private folder?”
> Cass gulped.
> “I get a new computer and you decide to use it before encryption time. Quite the timing.”
> Barbara slowly wheeled forward. Cass immediately stepped away from the computer.
> “I-I’ll go! I’m so sorry!” said Cass with great desire to rush out of the room.
> “No. It’s fine. Please. Stay.” said Barbara.
> Cass felt froze into place. Partly because of the serious glare Barbara gave her as well as being her friend. It felt wrong to just rush out when someone she almost died with so many times asked her to do the opposite.
> “So, what do you think?” Barbara asked as she wheeled herself to the computer.
> “Of what?” asked Cass.
> “My cinnamon buns.” Barbara said with a friendly smile. Cass breathed out in relief once she saw it.
> “Well, they’re quite good.”
> “I was joking. I know you love my baking. I mean my thing.”
> “Thing?”
> “You know. A thing. A lot of people have at least one.”
> “It’s… interesting.” Cass nervously stated.
> “By the look of your face right now I would say that’s an understatement.” Barbara said. She placed her hand on the mouse. Cass expected her to close the folder page.
> Until she saw that Barbara was selecting an image to enlarge it. It took up the whole screen.
> “What are you doing?” Cass asked with a little sweat at her forehead.
> “Come on, Mrs. Body Language. What do you think?”

gang banged and drugged by bane,two face,joker and killer moth.
>two face has a half scarred cock
>bane has glowing venom veins
also kite man is sorta there but watching from the above

>As the mutant looked directly into Cass’s dark eyes with her light brown ones.
Laura has green eyes

Sorry. Noted.

Cass working out with Tim and ripping off her clothes to taunt him

> “You want to tell me about it. Why?”
> “Because I haven’t been able to do much since… you know.” Barbara solemnly stated.
> Yeah.” Cass said in understanding.
> “Since Dick and I broke up I haven’t been able to do much, physically anyway. So I like to admire my handiwork sometimes. Like this one for instance. One of my favorites.”
> Cass looked to the screen to see a dark-haired, well built man completely in the nude and suspended in the air. Rope digging into his pale skin.
> At first, Cass thought it was Dick until she noticed a different, yet, still handsome face.
> “Not Dick?”
> “Nah. This was a long time ago. A college boyfriend.”
> Cass studied his face further.
> “I can tell he liked it.”
> “He loved it.”
> Cass felt her cheeks get hotter. Just as she also felt her curiosity heighten.
> “There are a lot. Not all of them him.”
> “Nope.”
> “Who were they?”
> Barbara sighed. She turned her wheelchair away from the computer to look at Cass. She had an earnest glare in her eyes.
> “This isn’t something easy to share as you can probably guess. I first read a book about shibari bondage in high school. Let’s just say I only got more and more into it from there.”
> Cass nodded.
> “I could trust it with Dick and a few old flames, but let’s just say not all of them knew Barbara Gordon was putting the ropes on them.”

And then Steph is like:
>I really hope they don't capture me...like with a sleeper hold as I struggle and squirm...it all going soft and dark as I begin to get comfortable and content in it against my will. Then wake up chained someplace nobody will ever find as they...do things to me...so many things.

I didn't

> “You mean you did stuff like this to some as Batgirl?”
> “Batgirl has a reputation, Cass. I usually wore a ski mask or a stocking over my head for the, let’s say, anonymous bindings.”
> “But why?” Cass asked wondrously. Now even more intrigued once she started to learn more about this side of Barbara.
> “Campus had a lot of dick wads and the university board was typically lenient. So I thought of it as another kind of vigilantism.”
> Cass wasn’t yet certain if she agreed, but she nodded anyway.
> “What about the women?”
> “Stuck up sorority bitches.”
> ”Oh.” said Cass as she suppressed a smirk.
> “So now you know. I’m a freak for rope binds.”
> “I suppose it’s not that weird. I mean, cutting tally marks into yourself is a lot weirder.”
> “Absolutely.”
> There was an awkward pause between them. Yet, it was brief.
> “Have you had sex before, Cass?”
> “Uh, well...”
> “You haven’t? At all? I should be surprised, but I’ve known you for over seven years now.”
> “I just never had the time.”
> “Yeah. I had Dick, Tim has Steph. You were always the loveless one.”
> Cass wasn’t certain why, but being called “the loveless one” made her offended enough to refute it.
> “Not loveless.” Cass stated.
> “Oh?” Barbara said with piqued interest.

Attached: cass_in_crisis_by_psuede_dd60l3r.png (1260x1947, 2.59M)

Batgirl is more marketable than some mute autist. Blame only yourself that you waifu the incorrect cause.

This is why no one likes you Dan.

It's better than the real one, holy fuck.

> “May I ask who?”
> Cass wasn’t sure to where to start.
> “Well, there were a few. There was that ballet dancer.”
> “The one who played Nate in that musical Bruce took us to?”
> Cass’s eyes widened.
> “Y-yes.”
> “I don’t blame you. I remember the way you were looking at him.”
> Cass started to twiddle with her fingers. Barbara leaned in a little closer with a smile.
> “It’s okay. What’s the secret?”
> “I stalked him.”
> Barbara blinked a couple of times.
> “That’s it?”
> “For months. I’d watch him dance in his room.”
> Barbara's eyes widened.
> “You were in his room?”
> Cass gulped before nodding.
> “I’d go to his home, pick the lock, then let myself in.”
> “Then what?”
> Cass took a deep breath before continuing.
> “I’d live there. Use his bath, eat his food, lie in his bed.”
> “That’s it?”
> Cass wasn’t sure if she should continue, but considering what Barbara was willing to share with her, she felt it was only fair.
> “I’d go through his clothes. Mainly the shirts. All I would do was try to get his scent.”
> “Huh.” Said Barbara.
> “You wore a mask, right?”
> “Pantyhose. Sometimes at night, I’d wear black head to toe.”
> “Never the Batgirl costume?”

This is the best one, though.

Attached: littlecasssanctuary.jpg (1260x1947, 214K)

Yeah, that's good.

> Cass crossed her arms uncomfortably as she bit her lip.
> “Cass?”
> “Only sometimes. Whenever I was done patrolling. I would watch him sleep.”
> Barbara sighed as she rubbed her forehead.
> “Did he see you?”
> Cass shook her head. “No. Not once.”
> “Why?”
> “I just wanted to be close. But I didn’t know how. Didn’t know how to talk. I wanted to be with him anyway.”
> “It’s fine. I get it.” Barbara said sympathetically.
> “He wasn’t the only one.”
> “Oh?”
> “A couple of GCPD detectives.”
> Barbara’s eyes widened.
> “Huh!?”
> “Detectives. Young ones.”
> “Oh.”
> “Also Loudegarde.”
> “Wait, the Prince?”
> Cass shrugged. “I watched him at Bruce’s party. I liked him.”
> “No way.”
> “Superboy.”
> “He has super hearing!”
> “Not super enough.” Cass stated with a proud smile.
> “Well, sounds like you have your own thing. I tie people up, you sneak into their lives.”
> “I suppose.” Cass said. A little more comfortable now.
> “Well, glad we could share our things. I almost can’t believe it took this long.”
> Cass looks to the screen.
> “Me neither.”
> Barbara follows Cass’ line of sight. She smirks.
> “So, you want to have another look?”
> “Cass had a brief pause. Until she decided that enough had already been shared between them anyway.
> “If you don’t mind.”

Still upset over the lack of Rose and Cass content. They had tons of angles for pairing them.

Attached: 1547355282659.png (1200x898, 1.2M)

I didn't expect that.

Good shit, user.

I would like to subscribe to your newsletter

Thanks.
I have a Pastebin.

Link? I'd hate to lose these. And I might like to contact you if you're available.

pastebin.com/u/Gigaswoo
I'm taking a break for now. Might do the others if the thread's still around. If not I'll just put them on the paste bin.

what was the real one

Thank you. I think you do good fanfiction.

Sometimes I feel like I'm the only one that prefers Cass when she's utterly oblivious to romance or the effect her titanium abs have to anyone blessed with their sight. Ignorantly sexy Cass wearing normal gym clothes is better than her actively making an effort with some form-fitting clothing.

Attached: 1545021787883.jpg (716x1500, 450K)

It's criminal to not want to lick that tummy

Thanks. If you want to contact, shoot a dm in the Pastebin. I should see it at some point.

I always liked that about john, I like anything that helps make the constructs more personalized

I'd read that, sounds comfy

Yes please

Go be gay somewhere else

Most of the chicks he gets intimate with are "in" on it. Catwoman, Talia, (Barbera and Diana)

Bueno. Wasn’t what I expected, but loved it.

Ok this is pretty cute

My man. I've commissioned a fair amount of art of the two of them, but it's all NSFW muscle girl stuff, so I won't share it and most people probably wouldn't like it anyway.

Attached: casssportsbra2.jpg (750x764, 283K)

I think right now the jerks who'd complain haven't really found this thread. So post away! I guess, add censor bars so you don't get banned or something.

Aww crap! I need to sign up for Pastebin Pro to message you through the service...

Here are a couple from one of my favorite artists.

Attached: cassrose.jpg (2700x2100, 951K)

I approve

Hmm. Hold on. I'll get back to you in a moment.

Attached: cassrose2.jpg (3256x2607, 966K)

Attached: 0590696969.jpg (459x492, 36K)

Beautiful

It's kinda silly but I quite like the exuberance of it. If you're gonna do it, go all the way. And they're doing it really well.

Everything about this is gold from the neck down, but those faces are going to haunt my fucking dreams. What the fuck.

Do you have Chatango? Even if you don't, you don't have to pay to contact me. Easy to sign up on.

And here's my last one, a quick comic of Cass and Rose sparring with Cass busting out of her costume.

Attached: cassvsrose1.jpg (1279x841, 246K)

Went a bit heavy on the censorship just to be safe.

Attached: cassvsrose2.jpg (1280x842, 266K)

Top 10 Anime Rivalries?

I've seen these around DeviantArt as well as Shiva stuff. It's cool! It's not my thing but they're nice.

I could try Chatango. I'm on any number of social media sites too, if you use any of those.

Here ya go.

Attached: 1563110975222.png (918x984, 394K)

Chatango's more simplistic. Ohanzee9 is the name. Send a PM once you find it.

Ty

Attached: 1396050209330.jpg (900x1235, 250K)

Brother! Keep hope alive.

Yeah, I've commissioned a lot from this artist, so basically anything Cass-related is mine.

Attached: cassrip2.jpg (1888x1473, 440K)

something between a potato and a dead fish.

Attached: fa2af4b4f3fa24c76c89d8098db6c278.jpg (459x750, 55K)

He says that he's into hardcore bdsm

Trying out Chatango and it's REALLY screwin with me. Neither browser I use is working with it properly, and the android app doesn't work properly either. I'm trying to be careful and avoid installing spyware right now.

That's terrible
These are legitimately awful

>arms so vascular the outline of the veins can be seen through gloves

Attached: cassbikini6.jpg (500x709, 100K)

Attached: tumblr_o6fexwTjaF1tkhsxio1_1280.jpg (1280x1707, 228K)

God lord what would a hand job from her be like?

Crap. What's happening with it?

Okay, took some doing. NOW it works.

Should post some images so I don't use up all the posts just trying to chat.

Attached: cassandra_kiriyuin.png (800x820, 336K)

Attached: cassninjamask.png (800x1040, 386K)

H-haha no, that would be gross or something.

>legs not twigs
Did she end up in that chair yesterday?

Euughh it's a fotato!

Attached: 1558495401949.jpg (493x637, 88K)

I love how Barb ambushed her with this and was like "I REALLY need you to go get laid and chill out, hun"

>When you mug people solely so she can pounce on you

It'll be a beautiful lovestory kind of like Bat n Cat only with more hurting

I like how Babs went straight for the thong bikini, too.

Attached: cassbikini.jpg (957x656, 122K)

> Babs buys Cass a thong bikini
> only in hindsight realizes the damage she has done.

Well at least she tried to bring Cass/Kon to life before Bruce put the stops to that ship from sailing further.

Attached: cassfighting.png (1280x1920, 1.18M)

>I'm dead from the waist down and need to live vicariously through you, including sexually, Cassandra.

Would a muscular heroin date a cute nerd if he is fit enough

> and so the droning process began afterward.

Attached: CASS TRAINING.jpg (725x575, 179K)

Attached: Batgirl-DC-Comics-Cassandra-Cain-classic-b.jpg (500x989, 75K)

Cass is supposed to have a toned, solid ballerina's body, not Swole McLargehuge

Attached: misty-copeland-ballerina-body.jpg (2000x3785, 720K)

It really just depends on the artist, doesn't it?

Man, I really wish this costume could be brought back.

Literally the only good Batgirl costume ever

Reminds me of a fic where Babs and Dick were dating but her disability left their sex life pretty much null as she couldn't really feel anything their. So she implores him to be a manwhore and sleep around as she couldn't give him what he needed

Yeah I'm going to have to ask for the name

Thanks for the additions to the dark multiverse, assholes

Was lost in one of FFN's pron purges

Does scruffy Cass have abs?

Attached: D_4e0pPU8AYO0f1.jpg (600x854, 130K)

Name of the arrest?

With every panel she’s mutating into a little hairy Chinese kid.

Scruffy Cass is too busy spilling her spaghetti everywhere to worry about her abs.

Hard to tell. The shirt doesn't cling.

Anavar does magic on girls.

I wish my gym buddy would do that. The best she ever did was get her nipples erect half-way through the workout and I think that was just because I'm so fucking sexy.

Back. Trying this one.
> You really regret walking down the cold, dark and, evidently, merciless alleyways of Gotham. The two, large men in dark hoodies and fatigue pants made that clear.
> “Well, well someone looks like they’re lost. You lost, buddy?”
> “I-I was just-”
> “Going down the wrong way by the look of it. Don’t you know there’s a toll here?”
> “T-Toll?” you stammered. As the two imposing men walked further toward you with sinister, sadistic smirks.
> “That’s right. A toll. You understand, right?”
> You think about running. They already have you against a wall. So, you think about fighting. Not a chance. You don’t even know if these guys have guns.
> “I-I understand.” you say as you take out your wallet. One of them snatches it from your hand before you could open it.
> “Now, let’s see what Greenie’s got here for us.”
> He opens the wallet. His eyes widen as he looks inside.
> You gulp. This isn’t looking good.
> He turns the wallet upside down. A couple of dollar bills, and a few cents drop out.
> “Not even a credit card?” the thug asked as hugged yourself harder against the wall. Now really considering on using those legs of yours.
> “That’s it? You one of those emergency cash in the shoe kinda guys?”
> No. You’re not.
> “Ya better hope you are.” said the thug as his buddy pulle dout a really long, sharp looking switchblade.
> “Coz if ya don’t, we’ll just have ta settle for your green.”
> Your breathing suddenly becomes sharp and fast. As if that’s going to help you now.

thank you for your gifts, user

Thank you kind sir

> “Oh, please! I just had a few drinks!” you cry out as they approach you with a certain amount of relish on your faces you took a glance of then immediately recoiled your sight away from.
> “And you picked tha wrong night ta have ‘em, party boy.” the thug said.
> Those were the last words he said before his next utterance was a pained groan. You were very confused, but couldn’t bring yourself to look at what happened anyway.
> “What the-” you heard the other thug say before a short series of thwacks and punching sounds followed by a thud interrupted him.
> You still shielded yourself with your arms, and kept your head to the side. They should have had their hand son you by now, but you didn’t trust it.
> “You felt something or someone gently poke your arm.
> “AH!” you yelled as you notice a petite, yet, muscular figure in front of you. A really dark figure with long ears. At first, you immediately thought Batman, but then you noticed how short this person was. It was a little hard to tell in the dark, but you were almost certain you could see the out line of a pair of breasts.
> The dark, long eared figure holds her hands out in an attempt to calm you. You take a deep breath to calm yourself, and to assist in fully registering her body language. You could see she was trying really hard to calm you without laying a finger on your person.

Let me tell you something else. I've seen a lot of spinals, Dude, and this chick is a fake. A fucking goldbricker. This chick fucking walks. I've never been more certain of anything in my life.

I see Psu is still shilling his patreon here.

> “Wh-who are you?” you ask. She stands silent. You notice the mask that seemed to cover her whole face, then the cape, then the bat symbol on the chest that seemed black with a dark yellow outline. The insignia appeared to have stitches surrounding it.
> “She still hasn’t spoken. Instead, she gestures a finger to her chest. The bat logo.
> “Oh,” you say as she still stands in front of you.
> “Do you have a name? Batwoman?” you ask. She shakes her head.
> “Batgirl?”
> She nods.
> “Th-thank you. You probably saved my life.” you say as you look to the two unconscious thugs laid out on the ground. Oddly, you felt a little proud despite not being the one to put them there. Being rescued by a bat was something not many get. No one you knew had it anyway.
> “Wow, you look kinda scary.”
> She says nothing. She just stands there motionlessly.
> “Um, okay. Not scary?” you say uncertainly.
> You start to notice her curves. The costume seemed to be made of spandex. Extremely tight spandex.
> You pull on your collar a little bit before looking to the side.
> “Well, thank you again. I guess I should go home now.”

> Your brief step is stopped when you feel a hand grip your arm. You turn your head to find yourself staring directly into the masked face of Batgirl.
> You notice now that her mask is so tight on her face the outlines of her features: eyes, lips nose, even the ears at the sides of her head were clearly visible. You wondered how she was breathing or could see in it.
> It was quite an unnerving experience. Human faces aren’t designed that way.
>” Are you ok-” you say before she stands up on her toes, and gently plants her masked lips against your own.
> You freeze. You weren’t sure of how to react. You didn’t need to when she immediately left your personal space with a grappling hook pulling her up to the roofs. You hardly registered her pulling the gun out of her belt.
> You stand there. Alone. Unsure of what to think until you smiled. This’ll be a night to remember.

No problem.

I feel like Cass is a character that was ruined by her popularity. Once she started to be everyone's waifu, people forgot about what made her endearing in the first place and either tried to heavily sexualize her or make her some naval gazing sad sack, both of which are antithetical to her core.

If his twitter is any indication, Psu has been dissapointed in just about everything for years.
He needs to follow less political garbage and get some distance so he can get the fuck over it.

Awww.

Also kissing through the mask is unique and cool. Thanks user.

Well, not that unique.

Attached: batgirl2kiss.jpg (648x531, 79K)

No such thing anymore Amerimutt. Only puritanical sjw trash exists.

It's really fucking pethetic you always have to show a fanart when making a sexy thread like this

Yes.

A one-sided love story?

Was this started by someone who noticed the parallels actual comic writers didn't seem to? Unless there's someone I don't know of who did.

I have to admit, I'm not sure about this one. never written anything like this before, but I'll try. It'll take a while, though.

Made another piece. Not from a request. Hope it's enjoyable.
pastebin.com/z0u2ayiH

Gabrych and Beechen did.

Ahh that one's pretty cool. A really different situation and yet still feels close enough to character. And it gives you a rush reading it.

I did mean "unique to Cass."

no

Attached: Cass274.jpg (1258x4179, 1.18M)

Oh dear

Attached: Welp.gif (228x170, 1.86M)

Heh. Good times.

Yea Forums is most creative when we are utterly disappointed.

Attached: Cass589.jpg (1000x1298, 468K)

imagine forming a deal with Cassie where you teach her english and she lets you lick her abs every night

>People really prefer Batman punching and being an asshole to his family over this

I'll look their stuff up, thanks.

Are those fucking heelys?

Just the brooding lovers

Attached: cassabs.png (2500x1070, 1.34M)

you know it babe
fuck it's cool

Does she ever skate with them?

Any recs with Cass as an assassin before Batgirl?

She only killed the one guy, so there isn't much to do there outside of her training under Cain. I guess there's Elseworld/What if? stories for how she'd turn out if she wasn't completely repulsed by murder, but then you're not really writing about Cass anymore.

Not before save one that came after. We don't talk of the after.

A lot of people hated ASBAR though, right?
Maybe he was too much of an asshole.

Could be worse.

Attached: batgirl31cvr-2.jpg (600x923, 274K)

So.
Where can I get a Cass wife?

Hit the gym. Asian girls seem to be the only girls who go for the weight machines, while white girls stick to tiny yoga weights. Not sure why but it's a blessing.

Who's the dyke on the right?

Harper Row/Bluebird and she isn't.
She's bi

Like the other Anons said, assassin!Cass isn't really a thing. You can see some of her angsty days before she finds new purpose as Batgirl during her debut in No Man's Land though.

Attached: 734.jpg (546x1339, 1.09M)

Attached: Cass2.png (1985x2807, 3.09M)

work on your writing, you have creativity but you're not a great writer

Oh. Directions?

I like dem abs

your dialogue is mostly a bit better (though sometimes seems really awkward, during the fight scenes in particular) but the rest needs more work, there's not a lot of flow in the words, it feels a little awkward. something about the descriptions in particular feels a bit lifeless and disinterested, a little bit too much to-the-point and fragmented. when i read your descriptions of scenes i don't really feel much of anything. work on making them really ooze out that feeling you're going for with richer and more thorough descriptions and i feel itd add a lot
also, i think that you try to use greentext and sprawl it out on several lines makes it feel even more segmented than your shorter sentence fragments alone do. try not to do that

I think a lot of that may be because most of those stories I wrote for Yea Forums. I put them in green text, and as much as the character limit would allow.
I'll probably try to link the paste bin more often.

you already use multiple posts for some of them, so length isn't an issue
they don't benefit at all from the sort of green text multi line format

Yeah. Thanks.

Oh. Thanks.

Was this look ever canon?

Nope never canon. I mean Cass had a biker look styled with that helmet in a way, but never a look like this.

What color are those pants?

The Boys

Work on your grammar and vocabulary. Read a lot of varied literature.

thats ok good user

with he exposed eyes and hair it looks like shit

Ah right well that explains it, I dont think the boys is for me so I dont intend to read or watch it
I actually like superheroes

Is any drawfriend here? Requesting Cass wears Huntress costume or redesign Cass's Batgirl based of Huntress

Attached: e5a234c241c3535a1f1a4bf07e0e3630.jpg (480x720, 66K)

I'm new 2 DC, what's the appeal of Huntress? I've seen her pop up in a couple comics I've read and shows I've watched but she's always struck me as less endearing than most of DC's other ladies

She's Punisher-lite and a sexy lady.

a male wrote this

Ehhh, Tim was interested in girls, the problem really was that he was a teenager and of the girls interested in him for the longest time, the least damaged was Stephanie Brown. He was standing by the old code of not sticking your dick in crazy.

Male, female, doesn't matter. This is something Cass would do, because she is showing them that she is very much a normal, mortal, human. I could see her wearing at least her underwear, but she is making a point to the lesbians here, because her costume freaks people out, and she's known to be almost as scary as Batman, despite having a code of conduct closer to Superman's.

Bitch need to watch Sesame Street and learn her damn ABCs

Attached: Cass Cant Read For Shit.png (600x680, 151K)

Blame that on Barbara. Bitch needed to restrict Cassandra to not being able to fight crime until she could read a word. Then after a month: a sentence. Then after a year: a book. Barbara was ASTOUNDINGLY shit at doing her one fucking job: teaching Cass to read.

so she has autism?

She can't speak English worth a fuck and some motherfuckers are really dense. Like the lesbians. They were not very intelligent, so subtlety was a bad course.

I mean, with Bruce indulging Cass' refusal to bother with honing any non-Bat related life skills there probably wasn't much Babs could do to force her. But yeah, her attempts at incentivizing it were... very Babs.

Attached: bg2.jpg (670x356, 64K)

Back in the day, I'd argue against her being that much of a dipshit, but I seriously have no argument against this now.... Fuck you, DC.

Post that page where Cass can't tell Babs the deactivation code to Amazo

That wasn't an Amazo, it was a generic assassin robot. I also don't know what I did with my digital copies of Batgirl and will have to get a new one.

Not exactly #1 Mom mug material. Not that Cass could read one to pick it out anyway.

Attached: RCO018_1468903951.jpg (1200x1904, 492K)

She's supposed to be able to read body language so well that she's almost a psychic. She should obviously know if someone has a crush on her or is thinklng sexy thoughts about her.

But she's also not socialized, so she doesn't know how to deal with someone haveing sexy thoughts about her, or if she has sexy thoughts about someone.

She generally did, though most people who saw her, saw her in costume, and were suitably terrified by her.

Isn't Oracle supposed to be smart? She's got to know that that can only make things worse.

Ostensibly, yes, but she's also kind of a massive bitch.

she was trying. I think a lot of her edge got swept over in the newer batgirl stuff when they wanted her to be THE batgirl. As Oracle, she could be short tempered, if brilliant. And I think part of the whole charm of those early books was both Cass and Barbara coming to grips with being imperfect at communicating.

Yeah, but this is like... two years into Cass being Batgirl. There's no excuse for this bullshit.

It's her brand.

Attached: 1535308226467.jpg (498x178, 54K)

Cass had been blowing off her literacy lessons to go kick more ass and now someone was going to die for it. She was stressed.

It wouldn't be that hard to sideline her until she learned to read. Take her costume from her, have Batman tell her she can't be a hero until she can read, and she'll pick up reading real damn fast. Carrot and stick, damnit, carrot and stick.

Not to mention let Steph actually help her learn.

>Babs and Bruce coming to any kind of agreement over Cass' well-being and development ever
lol good one

Attached: RCO004_1468904263.jpg (1000x1526, 163K)

Oh, I'm very much aware, but honestly, there are few parents as shitty as these two turn out to be.

Kind of impressive really, considering how low the other pair set the bar.

Attached: 1a5.png (600x711, 228K)

The only ones I can think of who would be worse are Harley and Joker, because eventually it'd just be Harley. Could we just give her to the Kents, she acts like one of them anyway.

Cass would drive herself to distraction out in Smallville.
Trouble with that is, Babs (and for that matter Bruce) has no physical way of keeping Cass from getting outside and fighting crime. Heck, they already tried taking her costume when she lost her OP Body Language reading abilities. But you know what would've been a great way to teach Cass things like the Alphabet? Sign Language.

Considering she has demonstrated she can get to and from Smallville easily enough, I don't think it'd be a huge problem.

They do, actually, they'd just have to put her in a room tough enough to withstand her fists. A bank vault of sorts, but yeah, sign language is something none of them seem to use, for reasons I can't comprehend.

Not knowing how to speak is also a form of autism

>single mom Harley and Cass is actually gonna be a thing
Babs I take it all back, you did amazing, just please save us from this.

Attached: harley_quinn_driving.jpg (1000x600, 85K)

I'm gonna pretend this is as real as the rest of Suicide Squad, in that it isn't.

She can speak, it's just that her primary language is body language. In that her movements and actions all say something.

How did she reach that bar?

>They do, actually, they'd just have to put her in a room tough enough to withstand her fists.
And how, pray tell, do you propose to put Cass somewhere she has no interest in being put?

Oracle's living spaces always have a fairly extensive amount of machine assistance.

Build it around her while she sleeps. Might take a while.

seems like she's been thrown around with different ideas, no one really sure what to do with her
femme fatals are a dime a dozen, especially in gotham. seems like she's always sorta used as a supporting cast member

i think i like her as batmans daughter though

Well, she did make it on the fly from one of Barbara's costumes she stole.

what's with hollywood and fat asian chicks?

>cass has never been in anything worth reading

Has Oracle ever flipped out and got into a ranty monologue about her legs?

Well, she couldn't read at all when she was first introduced, then she was shown learning as time went on. I'm sure by now she's at least somewhat literate.

she's rufio's niece
hollywood doesn't really hire people who don't have connections

Barbara lost the use of her legs, and is now relegated to watching other women play the role she used to. Little wonder why.
Not really related, but I couldn't help but be reminded of this.
youtube.com/watch?v=0MGLdIYdCq0

I know she's supposed to be a wiz with computers, but does she really build stuff also?

She literally only got cast because of nepotism.

Attached: 1319303860919.jpg (600x1200, 177K)

Yeah. More intimidating in an uncanny valley way.

Here's the first few posts. May post the rest when done.
This and the Cass/Tim request will likely be the last fics I do in green text.
> “YOU FUCKING MOTHERFUCKERS!”
> “Ohhhh, did ya hear that, fellas? Sound slike the little Bat’s learned a new word! Ha ha ha ha!”
> The cackles of the Joker echoed throughout the abandoned, derelict warehouse.
> “Don’t worry, sweetheart! It’s not the usual kind of gas I carry in this little flower,” said the infamous Clown Prince of Crime as he tapped his flower on his suit. Two-Face, Bane, and Killer Moth stood with him. Quietly observing.
> “I’ll, I’ll,” Cass stuttered out.
> “Oh, boy. This is bad.” a young Cahrles Buck. A.K.A Kite Man said as he observed the sight of Batgirl getting surrounded by some of Gotham’s most infamous rogues in the warehouse. He quietly watched from the skylight on the roof as he rubbed a green gloved hand over his cheek with a nervous sweat.
> “You’ll what, girlie?” Joker asked as he pulled off her mask, revealing her black hair and her beautiful, face.
> “Scowl at us? Ha ha ha ha!”
> Kite Man bit his lip. The plan was to lure the “Batbitch” here, and kill her. That’s it. Simple. But from the looks of it, these guys intended on playing with their food.
> “I believe court is in session,” Two-Face declared as he pulled a coin, his special coin. Cass looks to him in dread as she felt her body becoming a little more paralysed.
> The coin is flipped up in the air, everyone looks up to watch it flip. Expecting it to fall into Dent’s hand.
> Only for it to be snatched by the Joker just before it could land into the palm of Two-Face.
> “Overruled!” Joker spat.
> “You better not, clown.” growled Dent.

> “I’m not gonna let ya ruin this with your duality fetish, Denty boy. You can help or you can sit in the jury seat!”
> Two-Face looked to Cass with a cold, dark glare before he looks back to Joker with an equally cold and dark glare.
> “I better get that coin back.”
> “Just keep to the plan,” said Joker as he looked to the squirming Cassandra with glee in his eyes.
> Kite Man kept watching. Unsure of what to do. He kept telling himself he most certainly did not want to help Batgirl. Not only would he like her out of the way, he’d also like to be a part of the “big leagues.” If this would get him a seat at that table, then so be it.
> “Bane, do the honours,” said Joker.
> “”My pleasure.”
> The hulking giant of a man restrained Cass. She tried to punch and claw at him, but her body was so weak her strikes were little more than soft pushes against his strong form.
> “Relax, preciosa. The less you fight, the sooner it can be over.” whispered Bane into Cass’s ear.
> “Kiss it, Bane.” hissed Cass.
> “Oh we’ll be doing much more than kissing, mi querida. I don’t see why we don’t have to start there, though.” said Bane as he gently placed his masked lips on Cass’s cheek.
> “Always the romantic,” Killer Moth said while shaking his head. Joker angrily glared to Bane.
> “We don’t have time for your tender garbage! Just tie her up already!”
> Bane growled before relenting by reaching into his belt, and pulling out a coil of rope. He tore away Cass’s cape with one hand before he worked on binding her arms and legs while the other rogues watched.
> “Keep those ropes tight, and get the belt!” yelled Joker.
> “Oh, crap.” muttered Kite Man. This wasn’t looking good. Not for Batgirl anyway. Yet, he was curious to see where this was going.

> “Not much without that now, are you?” teased Joker as Bane rips off her utility belt, and throws it away. Cass watched it fly into the darkness with despair.
> “Now, let’s get to the fun part!”
> Joker holds up a switch-blade, and flicks it open in his hand. Cass’ eyes wide and the sight of it as she barely struggles to break free of her rope bonds even faster.
> Before she could scream out, a wad of cotton was shoved into her mouth before Bane’s large hands wrapped duct tape around it. Cass’s eyes went wider as she writhed while the Joker approached her further with his ever present maniacal grin.
> “Now, let’s see what you got hiding under there.”
> “N-no!” yelped Cass as he brought the blade down to the neckline of her costume. Slowly, he slices down the middle. A slow tearing sound following in sync with the blade's motion.
> “Oh, oh, fuck!” exclaimed Kite Man as he watched the Joker slowly strip Cassandra of her latex costume. This was going in a direction he certainly did not expect.
>”Huh, thought it would be a harder cut,” said Joker as he tore away Cassandra’s latex costume to reveal that underneath it, she wasn’t wearing anything else. Much tot he surprise of the rogues.
> “Whoah! She goes commando with this?”
> “HA! No wonder that thing left so little to think about!”
> Cass turned her head away from them in shame as a deep red blush appeared on her cheeks, and tears began to stream from her eyes.
>”Awww, looks like the little bat’s shy!”
> Kite Man grimaced, yet, the sight of Cass’s well-toned, and equally voluptuous body kept him glued to the view.
> “Well, don’t worry, cutie. We won’t be keeping these pants on for much longer!”
> Cass’s eyes widened in horror. She looks to the three men standing in front of her. Bane still stood from behind as they all moved their hands toward their lower garments.

Let me know if blue board rules apply to text.

Thank you so much!

Attached: 1556943318549.gif (350x349, 2.96M)

we had death of the endless fisting thanos here so I think this should be fine.

Okay. Thanks.

> Cass averted her gaze away from them. Not wanting to look.
> Joker growled a little as he clenched his teeth together. He shoots a glare to Bane.
> “Make sure she gets a good look!”
> Bane nods before he roughly clasps his hands over the sides of Cassandra’s head. He moves her face towards the three men as they lower their pants, or, in Moth’s case, tights.
> Kite Man looked behind him to view the other rooftops. Almost expecting, or rather, hoping for intervention from someone Cass typically ran with. No one seemed to show up. Seemed to. He knew he shouldn’t expect a lack of surprise from the other “bats” as the criminal element of Gotham knew them as.
> He nervously turned his attention back to the ongoing incident. Curiosity getting the better of him.
> Cass may have had he rhead forced to move, but she was still keeping her eyes tightly closed.
> “For cryin’ out loud! Get her eyes open!”
> Bane moved his fingers to force Cass’ eyelids open as she took in the sight of the three towering men with a screech.
> “MPPGHHHHHHHH!” she yelled out as she took in the sight of the private organs of three of her more notorious enemies. Moth’s was average. At least it was in comparison to the other two. Joker’s was chalk white. In tone with the rest of him barring the lips and hair. Two-Face’s was the most grievous of them to look at. Scars from charring made half his member look like a dark, reddish brown with thick scabs all over. Much like half his face.

that's funny, because there was no memorial when she died

> “Heh heh! I don’t know if we’re that big or that freakish!” said Joker when he noticed Cass’ wide eyed terror.
> “So, I suppose you’ll be going first,” inquired Moth.
“Actually, Mothy. You can have the honour.”
>”R-really?” Moth said in surprise. Joker happily pats him on the back.
> “Of course! After all, you picked out this venue. So far, it’s working quite well!”
> “Th-thanks!” a gracious Moth said before he looks to Cassandra. His expression was impossible to tell behind that helmet of his, but she could tell form the rest of his body that he was quite excited as well as nervous.
> Joker stands back followed by Two-Face as they watch Killer Moth take a step forward while Cass thrashed as much as the drug and binds would allow her.
> “Not like you to let someone else have the fun first,” Two-Face pointed out.
> “Let’s see if he loses it.”
> Kite Man winced as he watched Moth enter Cass. Slowly. Her muffled shrieks echoed throughout the warehouse.
> “Oh, shit! She’s tight!”
> Joker watched blood seeps from her private area and down Moth’s member with a gleeful smile.
> “Looks like that’s why.”
> Kite Man looked away. He pressed a hand to his mouth in quiet fear and a lot more guilt.
> Moth moved himself in and out of her while she kept up the screaming. It was only beaten in volume by the Joker’s laughter.

>death
>fisting thanos
I require source, for research
As in, i don't want to wank to it, i want to see if Death is in character or not

> “I know! Your first time with Moth!? Horrifying! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!”
> Two Face grabs the collar of Joker’s waistcoat, and furiously shakes him as Moth looked over his shoulder with a hidden frown as he continued to pump.
> “You want the Bat to show up!?”
> “That’d be even better!”
> Two Face reaches one hand into his waist, and reveals a Desert Eagle pistol he presses against the Joker’s temple.
> “Knock it off!”
> Joker quietly giggles as he looks to the shining gun.
> “Hee hee heh. S-sure.”
> “Oh, oh man. I think I’m gettin’ close.”
> Joker turns his head away from Two face and his threatening weapon to look at Moth with a wide, deranged grin.
> “Already?”
> “Ah, ah. Ahhh fu-”
> Moth was interrupted when a giggling Joker grabbed his shoulders and threw him to the floor.
> “What the fuck, man!?”
> “Alright, Moth. You had your fun.”
> Joker looked to Cass with wide, deranged eyes matched by his wide toothy smile.
> “It’s my turn.”
> Kite Man looked back to the sight. He smirked a little when he saw the Joker throw Moth away from Cass. He hoped that would be the end of it, but he also knew he should have known better.
> His fear was confirmed when he saw the Joker place his hand son Cass’ bound legs. She stopped screaming. Now she was just sobbing.
> “Mothy boy let ya down? How about this one for size?”

Oracle and Steph were being written out of the comic. So Horocks was kind of pissed at that

> Kite Man felt an odd, familiar warmth within his loins as he slowly began to really regret facilitating this horrific event. He tries to resist the familiar, primal urges as he watches the Clown Prince slam in and out of Batgirl’s blood stained hole.
> “Oh! Woo! Way tighter than Harley! Ha!” yelled Joker as he grunts while Cassandra only makes quiet crying sounds. Tears continue to stream from her while Moth frustratingly grumbles to himself as he pulls up his tights.
> “F-fuck!” Kite Man whispered as she snakes his hand down the waist of his green, tight pants. He feels for his growing erection. With great reluctance, he slowly begins to pump it. Almost in sync with the Joker’s own pumping of the helpless Cassandra.
> “Ha ha ha ha! Go on! Keep crying! Won’t make it any less funny!”
> Cass still had tears flowing, but now something was a little different about her. Her breathing got a little hitched. Something Bane noticed.
> “She appears to have trouble breathing, Señor.”
> “Ha! I’m that breathtaking am I?” Joker asked as Cass arched her head up a little more.
> “Mppghh. Mmmm. Mm.”
> Joker started to slow himself down as his smile slowly became more of a frown.

> “It appears she’s starting to feel a little more pleasure.” noted Bane.
> “”Come on! Scream!” yelled Joker.
> “Mmm. Ahhhghhh.”
> Kite Man became intrigued as he kept rubbing. Almost relieved even. As if Cass’ sudden moaning gave him a sort of vindication. Perhaps there was little to feel bad about.
> “Sounds like you could use a little more cutting edge foreplay!” declared Joker as he reaches for his switchblade. Once he takes it form his pocket, he raises it above the increasingly dazed Cassandra.
> “NO!”
> Joker looks to Bane with a furious glare.
> “We agreed, payaso. No damage.”
> Joker looked away form his masked face, and back to the flushed captive. He pockets the switch blade before removing himself from her.
> “Fine. Someone else take care of her. This isn’t funny any more.”

desuarchive.org/co/thread/106861912/#106864243
There ya go fren

For a rape, this is surprisingly in-character
Muchos gracias

> As Joker moves away from Cassandra while pulling his pants back up. Two-Face and Bane exchange looks.
> “Flip for it?” asked Two-Face.
> “No, Señor. I can wait.”
> “Suit yourself.”
> Bane grinned behind his mask. A breathless Cassandra looks to the outline of his lips with hidden nervousness.
> “I don’t think the little girl’s ready for me yet anyway.”
> Kite Man briefly paused once he felt his eyes start to well up. Once he wiped them, he resumed his quiet self pleasuring.
> As Two-Face approached Cassandra, she looked to him with pleading, wet eyes and a gentle shake of her head.
> “Sorry, doll. But Harvey’s not here.”
> He quickly slams into her. Cassandra arches her head back with a pained and pleasured grunt. His member felt a little more different than the others in a scratchy kind of way on one side.
>” S-shit.” he said as he pulled out and slammed back into her. This went on for a few more minutes. His pace went from slow to rhythmically fast. He grunts away throughout it while her moans went from quiet to echoing throughout the warehouse.
> Joker sighs in boredom with crossed arms while Moth looks on in envy. Kite Man’s masked face has now become a little wet at the cheeks from guilt-ridden tears as he keeps his stroking to a savoring slowness.
> Ah, ah!” grunted Two-face as he released himself into Cass.
> “Ahhhghhhhh. Mmmmpghhhh.”
> Moth chuckled.
> “Sounds like she liked it.”
> “Yeah. She’s gotten used to it.” said Two-Face as he pulls up his pants before securing his belt.

I have read, watched and masturbated to A LOT of things over the years, but few things have disgusted me as much as the words "prostate pudding" did
Good lord

> “Oh, man. Come on, Chuck. What the fuck are you doing?” asked Kite Man to himself. He should be doing something. Anything other than being a pleasured audience for this.
> Cass’ face was a deep shade of red as she felt Two-Face’s seed dribble out of her. Tears began to slowly trickle from her eyes once again. Only for them to be gently wiped away from her face.
> “The worst part is over, preciosa. Let me show you what real pleasure is.” said Bane as he wiped away her last tear.
> “This better not take long,” said Joker while he sat on a box with a hand cupping his chin.
> “It will take as long as it needs to.”
> Bane surprised the other rogues, including Kite Man, when he had begun to slowly peel off the tape part of her gag.
> “What do you think you’re doing!?” yelled Two-Face.
> “Are you nuts!?” shouted Killer Moth.
> “Trust me, amigos.” stated Bane as he removed the cotton ball from her mouth. Streams of saliva pull and break as it was moved away from her.
> Cass looked to the floor. Her cheeks wet from her tears.
> “I’ll find you. All of you.”
> “Ooo, sounds like things are about to get fun again!” said Joker with a hopeful smile.
> “Perhaps, senorita. For now, however. You are mine.”
> Bane slowly loosened the ropes around her. Moth and Two-Face watched tensely. Joker was getting increasingly giddy.
> Kite Man paused his masturbation. Wondering what Bane was up to.

>Cass will never ask you to punch her bare abs for training

> The strong Spaniard gently laid down the nude, and now unbound Cassandra onto the cold, hard floor. He noticed her hardened nipples and wet nether regions.
> “Looks like you came to enjoy yourself.” said Bane with a smirk.
> All Cass did in response was make a hawking sound before striking Bane’s masked face with a ball of saliva launched from her throat. She wanted to do so much more if only the Joker’s drug, whatever it was, hadn’t weighed her down so much.
> Joker laughed while Bane wiped her weaponized body fluid away from his mask with a smile.
>” Women like you, senorita. Are exactly my kind of woman.”
> Cass gave him a contemptuous glare before she turns her head to the side. Her lips gently quiver.
> “Brace yourself. Because I have quite the track record.” Bane proudly stated as he removed his unitard from the arm straps. Then his boxers. Now he was nude except for his mask, and his venom band around his wrist.
> Kite Man slowly started to stroke himself again. Just as Bane had begun to insert his fingers into Cassandra. For a while, there was no sound n the warehouse apart from the quiet squelching. Cassandra had kept herself suppressed with a tight biting down of her bottom lip.
> “You don’t need to hold back, preciosa. I can see and feel your real self.”
> Cass gently shook her head. Bane’s finger pumping became quicker. She gently clutches the floor with her fingers while bites down so hard her lip had begun to draw blood.
> “Still fighting, hmm?” said bane before he inserted another finger increased the pace of his pumping. For a couple of minutes, this went on before Cassandra started to make a different noise.
> “Ah! Ahhh! Ah! Ah!”
>”Ah, now that’s what I was looking for,” Bane smugly said.

based bane

> “Ah, fuck.” Kite Man muttered. He couldn’t help but find this sight, and Cass’ reaction to it. Quite arousing.
> “Louder.”
> Cass tried to clench her teeth. For a moment it worked until the sensations whirling around her had become too overwhelming.
> “Ahhhh! Oh, fuck!”
> “That’s better.”
> “Mmmmm. Oh, oh, oh!”
> Cass’s moans filled the warehouse. Kite Man worried that the sounds would be loud enough to draw someone’s attention even if they weren't quite the Joker’s infamous laughing. He’d hate to be found like this, and he was too aroused to stop.
> “That’s it. You’re close now aren’t you?”
> Cass only kept moaning. Kite Man wasn't sure if it any of it was meant to be a response.
> “I can feel it, preciosa. Tightening.” claimed Bane. Just as Cass had let out a small climax in her vocalizing.
> “AHHHH!”

> She had begun to take deep, slow breaths when she stopped. Bane pulled out his fingers, and held them close to his eyes. Gently, he rubbed the wet digits against each other.
> “I believe you are ready.”
> Kite Man wondered what he could be referring to. He started to get an idea once he saw Bane reach for the dial on his wrist band.
> “No way,” muttered Kite Man.
> “Let’s hope you’re built for this,” chuckled Bane as he slowly turned the dial.
> Cass recovered from her orgasmic stupor enough to widen her eyes in shock at his current action.
> “N-no!” she yelled as the venom started to pump through the tubes attached to Bane’s head. He growled as his muscles became bigger, veins bulged against his skin as they turned into a bright shade of glowing green. He seemed to grow a few inches taller as he had begun to tower over Cass even more than before.
> “Oh, this should be funny.” Joker said with a wicked smile.
> Moth stood back nervously as he looked to the exit.
> “You’re gonna get us pinched! I’m outta here!”
> As he dashed out through the exit. Joker looked to him with a shrug.
> “So much for the bodyguard.”

> “P-please! Don’t!” yelled Cass as the venom charged Bane leaned in closer to her until he was eye level.
> “But you haven’t tried it yet,” he said before he gently started to play with Cass’ erect nipples.
> “Ah, ah, ah!”
> Kite Man had started to stroke himself faster. Two-Face stood back a little with uncertainty while Joker rests his arms behind his back with a smile.
> And a good deal of impatience.
“Cut the playin’ around, and do her!” Joker yelled.
> Bane shot him a glare before looking to Cass. Her face was contorted from pleasure, yet she also had a look of dread in her eyes.
> “I hope we’ll be able to do this again.”
> Cass quietly growled as he gently lifted her legs in the air, and positioned himself. Cass looked to his member. Bigger than the rest, and decorated with glowing green veins. She stared at it in perhaps the most amount of shock she had expressed on her face up to this point.
> “Don’t look so scared, senorita. You’ll survive. They all do.”
> At that, he pushed against her. Cass arched up her back as Bane slowly forced himself to fit within her. While she screamed in pain. Cass wondered if this is what giving birth felt like.
> Kite Man pressed one hand against his ear while keeping the other in his pants. Joker’s laughing had begun to echo in the warehouse again. While Two-Face quietly glared at the clown.
> “HA HA HA HA! That’s it Bane! Keep makin’ her yelp!”
> “Not for long!” yelled Bane as he quickened his pace.
> Cass still screamed for a while as her belly bulged with each thrust. Tears had started to fully stream down her face again. Even when she had started to moan out more.
> “Ah, ah, ah, ah! Ahhh!”
> Much to the Joker’s chagrin.

No asian girl with abs that cut would have titts that pronounced.

> “Oh, darn it.” muttered Joker as he crossed his arms with a frown.
> “Oh, oh, oh. Ah, ah!”
> “Is that all you have to say, Batgirl!?” asked Bane as she lifted his mask up to expose his mouth. He lifts Cass up from the floor and keeps her supported with his hands behind her back while he drills into her, and pays attention to her nipples with his tongue.
> “Ahhh! Ah! Fuck!”
> Kite Man’s stroking was quite a bit more furious now. He can quite positively say that he hadn’t seen, let alone had sex like this before. Not that he had much of it, and not in a while.
> “Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you!” screamed Cass.
> “Denial? I don’t think it suits you.” Said bane before he resumed his nipple teasing.
> “Can’t wait for this to finish,” Joker said while he looked behind the box he sat on with a grin.
> “AH! AHHHH! FUCK! I’M SO CLOSE!”
> “Cum for me, senorita! Let it all out!”
> “I’M GONNA CUM! I’M GONNA CUM!”
> Kite Man felt himself discharge into his pants with a quiet grunt. He reminded himself to wash.
> “I’M CUMMING! I’M CUMMING! I’M CUM-”
> Cass was interrupted by something striking her in the face. The impact of what she felt was soft before she felt a light bump against her head. It had fallen away from her. Leaving her face covered in white as she had just begun to scream out her orgasm.
> “HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! HOW WAS YOUR FIRST CREAMPIE!? HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!”
> Bane looked to Joekr with a growl as he wiped away some of the sugary whipped cream from his face. He looks to the smashed pie on the floor in it’s foil container.
> He turned his attention back to Cass without halting his thrusting. He can deal with the clown later. For now, he had to finish.
> “Ah, ah! Aggghhhh!” he yelled out as he unloaded himself into her Cass looked up at the ceiling in a daze as she felt herself filling up.

I really should've seen that coming, it's such a classic that i'm embarassed to not have thought of it

> Bane gently laid her back down on the floor. His essence slowly spilling out of her. Her chest heaves up and down as she barely registered the world around her.
> Bane looks to Joker with a furious glare behind his red mesh eyes as he pulled the mask back down over his mouth.
> “Oh, come on! As if you didn’t thin-”
> The Joker was interrupted when Bane lifted him up in the air. Nervously, Joker smiled to him.
> “This is the last time we work together, payaso. Understand?”
> Joker nodded quickly.
> “S-sure! You can put me down now if you’ll be so kind!”
> Bane quietly growls as he gently puts the Joker back down to his feet.
> He re-dresses himself in his boxes and unitard. Slowly, the veins had reversed back tot heir regular size as well as his muscles and height. The glowing green in his veins had slowly faded.
> He looks to the laid out and messy Cassandra. Her hair was now quite a bit more unkempt. She looks to Bane with glazed eyes.
> “That was quite something. Wasn’t it, preciosa? “
> She didn’t respond. Al she did was retain her stare.
> “I suspect we’ll be meeting each other again soon.” said Bane before he gave her an air kiss with his hand.
> “Our business here is done. Make sure Mr. Brown gets his reward,” said bane as he looked to Two-Face. The scarred man nodded before bane left the warehouse.
> “My coin.”
> Joker blows his lips a little as he takes the coin out of his pocket, and give sit to a stoic Dent. Soon, he followed Bane in exiting the building.
> Joker stands over Cass with a large grin.
> “Oh, I wish I could stay here to see the Bat’s face when he gets here, but I have other plans. So long, toots!”
> Cass coldly looked to him as he blew a raspberry fart to her with taunting, waving fingers. He left with his signature giggle echoing around her.

> “Ah, fuck. Shit.” breathed out Kite Man. He rubbed a hand against his forehead. Questioning to himself if he should have done more than just stay here and jack himself off. Perhaps he could have been more useful once he saw that, clearly, not every detail of the plan was disclosed to him.
> Maybe being in the big leagues wasn’t worth it after all?
> He turned away from the skylight while shaking his head. Mainly at his own behaviour.
> “You.”
> He froze. That was a voice he had become all to familiar with recently. He gulped before he turned back, and looked back into the warehouse through the skylight.
> “He saw Cass. Still laying there, and looking up directly at the ceiling. With a cold, stoic expression.
> “You’re first,” She said. With all the calm, relaxed menace she could muster.
> Kite Man had the fastest flight back home of his life that night. With every intention to cut any ties he had here, and leave this city to a place he wasn’t even thinking of yet as soon as possible.
Done.
Gonna do this.

Good stuff. Bane's definitely in for it later.

Attached: RCO006_1469113387.jpg (682x463, 130K)

>Gonna do this.

dis gon b gud

> “Come on, come on. Ah!”
> Tim managed to lift the large and heavy weight in his hand one last time before he felt he had little option but to set it down so that his body could stop feeling as though it was screaming to rest.
> He wiped a hand over his forehead, now he could really tell he was drenched with sweat.
> “Done?”
> He looked up form his lap to see Cass. Dressed in a grey tank top and black yoga pants. Her typical choice of wear for her exercises.
> “Uh, well.”
> Tim looked around the gym area of the manor before he settled eyes on a treadmill.
> “N-no! I’m just about to start working on aerobics.”
> Cass nodded with a smile.
> “Okay.”
> Ti m nervously approached the treadmill. He wasn’t really sure if he could handle it, but he just felt like he had to impress for some reason. To prove himself. He especially felt that way with Cassandra. The girl could read everything about him with just his body.
> That’s a sure way to get embarrassed every day.
> Tim started the treadmill, and began to exercise his already breathless body. He made sure to breathe in and out as much as he could while gently running. He wanted to check on what Cass was doing, but he knew not to get distracted.
> His legs may have felt weak, they were not quite weak enough to lose balance yet.
He kept himself focused on the wall ahead of him. Ordinarily, the intricate patterns of the wallpaper would be a bore, but he found them helpful with concentration while his legs did the rest.

To be fair, she's only half asian and half asians are known for having some pretty big boobs.

>Gonna do this.

Attached: holycrap.jpg (1152x462, 62K)

> Tim wasn’t sure how long he could last on it. Around half an hour was his best estimate. More than that, and he’s going to have to drink several liters of water tonight.
> The wallpaper’s twirling vine pattern was intriguing enough to absorb his attention. Out of boredom, he decided to count all the dark leaves he saw around them.
> Once he saw a little bit of grey he looked away from the wallpaper to find that Cass had stood in front of him with a stoic, staring face.
> “Oh, hey, Cass.”
> “Hey.”
> “Uh, do you mind?”
> She said nothing. She remained where she stood with that unmoving stare of hers.
> “It’s kind of creepy.”
> “Creepy?”
> “You. Staring. You can’t just do that to random people.”
> “Stare?”
> Tim groaned. Sometimes it was like talking to a mirror, sometimes a wall.
> “Look, just.. move out of the way.” Please?” he said as he waved his hand away.
> Cass silently moved to the side where hie gestured his hand. Once she was out of view, he sighed in relief.
> He felt relaxed. As much as he could while strenuously running anyway. He took a deep breath while working his legs a little more.
> Then Cass stepped right back into view.

> “Cass!”
> “Yes?”
> “I told you to step out of the way!”
> “Yes.”
> “So, why did you get back in front?”
> No response. Just a voiceless stare with a face he couldn’t read.
> “Fine. Just don’t say anything, okay?”
> “Okay.”
> It was a long, awkward ten minutes. Tim kept running with a straining face a she looked into Cass’ cold, staring eyes. It seemed that not a muscle on her face moved at all throughout the whole ten minutes.
> He had just about enough of this greatly unnerving young woman.
> “Cass, look. Why don’t you exercise?”
> “Ex-ex-er-c-c-ise?”
> “Yeah. Like what I’m doing. Training.”
> “Tr-tr-a-ain-ing.”
> “Yeah.”
> “Okay.”
> Then she tore off her tank top.

> “Uh, what are you doing?”
> “Training.”
> “That isn’t training.”
> “No?” she asked as she began to unclasp her bra.
> Tim wanted to say something, but his voice caught up in his throat when he noticed her perky, prominent mounds.
> “Uhhh.”
> “Training,” said Cass again.
> “C-Cass that isn’t...”
> He trailed off away from his speaking, and his rationality.
> “Training?”
> Tim was the one who didn’t respond this time as his gaze was looking to her chest rather than her face.
> “Training!”
> Tim was caught off guard by her so much he quickly looked up.
> One leg gave out followed by the other. His body slams on the tread, as it throws him to the wooden, polished floor.
> “Ahhhh!”
> Cass rushed over to Tim’s writhing body. She kneels down, and gently touches his arm with concern.
> “T-Tim? T-Tim okay?”
> “I’m fine,” said Tim before he groaned in pain.
> “Training.”
> “Cass, I don’t see how that’s training.” said Tim as he pointed to her breasts.
> “Focus,” explained Cass.
> “Huh? Oh. Right.”
> Cassandra gently took Tim’s hand and pulled him up. Once she saw the scrape on his elbow, she pulls him into an apologetic hug. Tim awkwardly patted her back in reassurance.
> “B-b-bad?” asked Cass as he moved her head away from his chest to look to him with glossy eyes.
> “It’s fine. You were just trying to help. I get it. I could use a little more honing for my mind.”
> Cass nodded with a smile. She presses herself against a very awkward Tim once again.
> “Uh, wanna go get some water?”
Sorry if this was a disappointment. I thought with a still learning English Cass, it'd be funnier.
Well, the user didn't ask for anything overly sexual.

Really? That's how much the Bat-family cared?

They don't handle death well. Which should be a given, considering how they act most of the time.

Tim had an eventual mental breakdown. Cass had an eventual mental breakdown assisted with Slade juice.

Bruce "knew" but didn't bother to tell either.

>slade juice
You mean shitty writing. Also, that's not a break down, it's mind control.

what does a girl’s abs feel like?

Not too dissimilar from men's abs, or muscle tissue at all. You could try poking some of your own muscles, that's almost like it.

But the skin of a woman is attached to their muscles differently than a man. This is why women always feel softer.

neither muscle nor skin has any significant variation between the genders. Women feel softer because they usually got much more body fat lining the musculature. Also, conditioners and gentle shower washes helps keep the skin soft. A loofah is great too.

health.howstuffworks.com/skin-care/problems/beauty/body-brush-cellulite1.htm

>The connective tissue for women forms in vertical columns. Men's connective tissue looks more like a net or crisscross pattern.

>Normally, fat cells nestle between the columns of connective tissue. But as these cells grow larger (or more fat cells are added to the bunch), they press against the skin. Because the connective tissue attaches the skin to the muscle in vertical columns for women, the skin bulges as the fat cells grow or accumulate. With men, the connective tissue holds a tighter grip on the skin.

>the connective tissue holds a tighter grip on the skin.

>In addition, women have thinner skin than men. Thin skin has less resistance to the force of the fat cells pressing against it.

Women will feel softer because their skin is thinner and theres more fat immediately under it.

>Slade juice

Attached: cass.jpg (244x344, 170K)

>women have thinner skin than men
nowadays i wouldn't be too sure of that

Thank you again write user for all this glorious fic you've made in this thread.

Thanks to everyone for the feedback.