Is Hickman the best writer of all time because he wrote Doctor Doom or is Doctor Doom the best-written character in all...

Is Hickman the best writer of all time because he wrote Doctor Doom or is Doctor Doom the best-written character in all literature because he was written by Hickman? A question for ages.

Attached: thor-doom-1135163.jpg (702x1080, 123K)

Other urls found in this thread:

screenrant.com/comic-book-supervillains-ranked-all-time/
giantbomb.com/forums/off-topic-31/wizards-top-100-greatest-villians-of-all-time-254325/
comicsalliance.com/ask-chris-191-dr-doom-the-gold-standard-of-comic-book-villainy/
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The latter.

get help

Wasn’t this Aaron?

That's Jason Aaron

>implying Yea Forums even knows who they are

it was. While it is true Hickman used Doom for one of his stories, the image this is from is Thor (2018) issue 6.

Attached: Thor with the PF & Odin Force.jpg (1041x1600, 418K)

God, this is so stupid, I love it. I’m such a sucker for this kinda stuff.

small mistake on my part, OP image is from Thor (2018) issue #5 but still.

>Dr Doom
>Good

I can't believe this meme is still going.

t.b.h it's my favorite part of Jason Aaron Thor run because of how far out there it is. You got Doom with pretty much all the Powers you can think of like Starbrand and shit then you have Thor getting the Phoenix Force from Logan of all people and they fuse it with his Odin Force to take down Doom. It's fucking dumb but I love it.

>Implying Tommy knows jack shit about who writes who

He is just obsessed

Attached: rentfree.png (724x855, 428K)

Well, it's because of people like you that Marvel writes a new "DOOM BECOMES OMNIPOTENT" story every single year.

Why would they waste effort writing something actually good, when they can just shit out the same shit and get your money and praise anyway?

I did not get into comics because I wanted quality writing, I wanted to see dumbass shit.

Am I not allowed to an enjoy both Good Writing and super out there dumb shit? I can an enjoy well made super hero stories and enjoy the goofy side of them as well. I think there's room for both in this world. besides when it comes to Jason Aaron finding something good in his Thor run (I'm not a fan of his work) I'll take what I can get.

But they don't do that, it's not really a common occurrence, name 5 times when they have done a story where Doom becomes omnipotent.

>name 5 times when they have done a story where Doom becomes omnipotent.
"Children's Crusade"
Hickman's Future Foundation
Fraction's Future Foundation
Hickman's Secret Wars
Aaron's Thor

All of those published since 2010. The total number of times that Doom became omnipotent since his creation must be around 30.

"Not really a common occurrence", huh?

If its expected Doom becomes omnipotent, play with it.

Make a narrative out his ascensions.

When did he become omnipotent during FF?

This isn’t even really omnipotence, Phoenix Thor beats him. It’s just very powerful.

i think he's talking about the time doom fought the celestials and valeria led him to a deceased thanos. doom took the gauntlet.

Attached: 1534891707240.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

>Shows a page by Jason Aaron

God, Tommy. Sperg harder.

>Aaron's Thor
It's not even a story. He just shows up to be a punching bag for Aaron's penis stand-in. It's also in an alternate future. And he's not omnipotent; the sum of all the dumb shit Aaron stacked on him is still far less powerful than the Phoenix or the Odinforce, and certainly both.

Also almost everyone thinks it's terrible and Jason Aaron is terrible.

So you've gotten at least one of those about as wrong as it is possible to be wrong. As usual.

Oh come on, Tommy. Samefag a little less obviously.

Come on user, i just want to see him stumble around trying to justify himself.

Attached: file.png (406x133, 10K)

Can we hijack Tommy's assblasted sperg thread and just talk about how much Jason Aaron sucks?

How the Iron Fist is so much less powerful than everything else that's going on here that calling attention to it might as well be saying " he is sorcerer supreme, god tier blaster and he can open pickle jars without help"
And that the sum of those powers makes him a boss fight for regular Thor but certainly not Rune King Thor or the fucking Phoenix?

Can we talk about how trash Hickman is?

>A whole civilization of beings stronger than The Living Tribunal? How can they be defeated?
>Dude, Doom will just launch a bomb at them offscreen LMFAO. And that bomb will kill them all LMFAO. And that somehow will give their powers to Doom LMFAO.

Imagine praising this.

People need to wake up and see God of Thunder was just as trash as the rest of his Thor run

So you didn't actually read it.

God damn you are bad at this. Usually autists are good with details. Is schizophrenia your problem? Have we been misdiagnosing your differently-abledness?

but Mad Thinker is the actual savior of the multiverse

>So you didn't actually read it.
The last line of defense of Doomfags.

Didn't Doom defeat a whole civilization of Beyonders using a bomb?

Hard agree.
Thor fans just love to see Thor be ultra-super-omega powerful though, so they just looked right past how shitty it was and kept posting that "every god closed their eyes and prayed to Thor" splash for like two years.

>Dude, what if we made Thor look like a bitch in his own comic
>Dude what if I shilled Jane Foster for the longest time
>Dude what if I made She-Hulk into Normal Savage Hulk like in the old days.

Attached: She's more worthy of my name then me.jpg (640x392, 79K)

Bombs that the beyonders made, yes. Molecule men.

So one thing that you're not completely wrong about, just partially wrong.
Then their powers were absorbed by the last Owen, who allowed Doom to use them.
Doom was actually never omnipotent during Secret Wars.

What do you like, Tommy? Besides schizing out and being wrong all the time?

>Bombs that the beyonders made, yes
The prosecution rests.

I'm a lefty feminist and I hate Thor, but I thought it was weird as fuck that Jane picked up a hammer and then decided to go by her ex boyfriend's birth name to his friends and family.
That's not fucking right or sane.

Ok. Case dismissed. You're a retard.
>Hhhhhow can a bomb made by a being destroy that being?

Jesus fucking Christ.

>be omnipotent being
>makes bombs stronger than omnipotence

imagine getting notoriety by incessantly bitching about something retarded on an anonymous imageboard
a year ago i would have laughed at the idea

I’ll still be eternally buttblasted over how bad his Strange run is if Waid’s wasn’t excellent and a return to form

clearly they weren't omnipotent, then

>if Waid’s wasn’t excellent and a return to form
so you're still eternally buttblasted over his Strange run

>having shit taste
Go back to reading Cates

Cates is also shit, blow it out your ass

Not him but which strange run did you like the most? I find waid’s run is close to steve englehart, which I liked

Lee/Ditko

Fucking casual

Hey Tommy.
They're not literally omnipotent. Just like Superman or Aquaman aren't really invulnerable.
And the original recipe beyonder never was, as shown in [trigger warning] the original Secret Wars.

Try not to sperg out too hard.

Go back to rebbit, Tommy

Waid is great though. Proper cosmic adventures with good characterisation all around

He started way back on Reddit and CBR. The only reason he posts here now is because he posted there so often that everyone knows him solely by his posts and ban him on site. If some posters are to be believed the same guy making the same arguments about Who Would Win and Marvel characters being relateable in forums way back in the late nineties too.

If I ever make a comic I’m going to make a Tommy character as a joke, kind of like Bacchus has a Dave Sim joke character . That would be a spicy reference

He should go back there

What did he use to like? I mean, DC and I assume Batman, but you know
If we have to deal with his triggered company wars bullshit all the time it would be nice to twist the knife here and there

He still is. I browse /r/comic books on the toilet (such as right now, working on a killer dump) and he’s popped up recently. Here he is, WessexKing. Just one example post but there’s a lot more and it’s fucking hilarious to see how he tempers himself versus on Yea Forums where he doesn’t have to.

Attached: 32C9900A-CD7A-41ED-894B-9D72F0D85937.png (750x1334, 118K)

>What did he use to like? I mean, DC and I assume Batman, but you know
I love everything from Will Eisner, love most of Grant Morrison's works,.all of Jeff Smiths comics, and those are really the only 3 comic book writers I consider myself a fan of.

So, when you want to talk about "Bone" but you can't because everyone else is too busy either masturbating to the latest "DOOM BECOMES OMNIPOTENT" trash story or getting their dicks hard for the next "DOOM BECOMES OMNIPOTENT" trash story, it's natural that you end up despising those clowns.

have you tried shitting yourself at home, instead of on the internet in front of everyone

Tommy what’s your endgame. Let it Out

have you tried making Bone threads instead of Doom threads

You can’t talk about Bone much because it’s boring bog standard fantasy shit with paper thin characters. Then again Doom becomes omnipotent is boring as shit too and you are obsessed over it, maybe you can find another autist who hates Bone and convince him to sperg out here?

Don't bring Bone into this you faggot

Why didn't the ghost Rider powers beat Phoenix Thor. Death battle says he's at least as strong as mephisto

Bone is only good if you grew up with it, it’s Archie comics tier

Ghost Rider is strong but not that strong. Also Death Battle is shit and you're a retard for citing it like it means anything.

Phoenix is even more powerful I guess,plus boosted by Thor.

Uh-huh. Those are great choices, but since you lie and make shit up constantly I'm going to assume that's a nice cover for some basic garbage taste. You probably have real strong opinions about Robins.

I like Doom as much as just about anybody, but I don't consider him literature. He's sometimes Shakespearean, as an adjective, but sometimes pro wrestling is too and nobody rational has ever accused it of being literature. I've never thought of it as "the peak of comic book writing" or "Western literature" or any of the other dumb shit you say all the time.
Villains going for macguffins that give them crazy power is pretty much the most normal fucking thing that happens in cape comics. What do you think the fucking Anti-life equation is?

But let's be real, you start company wars bullshit because you're an autistic spaz. If you were actually old enough to enjoy Eisner, you'd be old enough to just ignore a Hickman thread, or just toss in one thing about how you hate Doom and move on with your fucking life and start a Bone thread.

>implying I’m wrong
Bone’s best part is the art and even so it’s only good, not great

Stop with the power level autism

Excellent post

Nice fucking try there, Tombo.

You don't actually care about Bone.

>all those horrid posts ITT
Tommy you brought this upon us

The Phoenix is more powerful than the sum of all the other powers in play.

Ghost Rider beat Galactus. Without unleashing his 'full powa'

The Phoenix can snuff a solar system.

Ghost Rider is nothing before it.

That was just for a cartoon.

>Uh-huh. Those are great choices, but since you lie and make shit up constantly I'm going to assume that's a nice cover for some basic garbage taste. You probably have real strong opinions about Robins.
Ah. Why do I even try? I like all the Robins, by the way.

I think you are forgetting how Yea Forums was some years ago. Today you might find 2 or 3 threads every week calling Doom the apex of writing ironically, but back then you would find 10 of them per week calling Doom the best written character unironically. You're honestly better off now.

You can also blame that on Aaron's poor timing. For a couple of months I had been shitting on Doom and saying that his only story was "to become a god" and that he would get another one of those soon. People were saying that I was being unfair. Then Aaron goes and makes Doom a god again. Now that was a fun week.

This character has been around for decades, and there are only 2 stories where he becomes omnipotent, not counting the Aaron story where he's just really powerfull but not omnipotent, there are a fucking loads of differents stories with hith so i have no clue where your delusion comes from.

>I like all the Robins, by the way.
>he likes Damien
Y I K E S

that was literally in a cartoon

and Phoenix>Galactus, regardless

Imagine having PTSD from people talking about Doctor Doom on the cartoon section of a Bangladeshi horsebreeding forum. Kys

>not liking Damian
>liking Tim

>This character has been around for decades, and there are only 2 stories where he becomes omnipotent
6 stories since 2010, my boy. Know your shit.

Yet here you are, bothered by me.

No not 6 stories, 2 Childrens Crusade and Secret Wars, the others just show him getteing a power up, becoming powerfull isn't the same as becoming omnipotent

I suspect everyone you’ve ever encountered was bothered by you. In pre-historic times the tribe would have just left you behind while you were asleep

Ghost rider is powered by Kirby.
So yeah.
He can fuck Galactus up if he wants.

holy shit how new are you

No, boy, it's 6 stories.

I'm limiting myself to stories that explicitly use the world "omnipotent" to describe Doom.

And since 2010, there have been 6 different stories in which the characters go "OH NO, DOOM BECAME OMNIPOTENT!!".

If I was just naming stories in which Doom becomes more powerful, then I would be naming all his stories. They are all the same shit.

>Why do you even try?
I really don't fucking know, you shitposting wart.

>I think you are forgetting how Yea Forums was some years ago
Are you seriously saying that your incessant shitposting is retaliation for the personal trauma your ragged snowflake bleeding ass took over Doomwar era shit? Jesus merciful Christ, I know we use autism as an insult around here but maybe you need some therapy for it.

>Doom the best written character
Who is the best written character, Tommy?
And what does "he has one fucking story" have to do with it? Darkseid has one story. If you want to be reductive, most comics have at most two or three stories, and most villains really do just have "I got a macguffin that makes me a credible threat again despite my long list of previous defeats". Most detective stories are functionally identical.
It's about execution. And sometimes, here and there, Doom has good execution. I think Batman is garbage for eunuchs, but I know that Denny O'Neill is a genius and the end of Knightfall is one of the best moments of symbolism in cape history. Are you so twisted with years old butthurt that you can't accept that Doom has ever been written well, even if you don't personally enjoy it?

characters calling Doom omnipotent and Doom being omnipotent are two different things. In the very story you use in the OP, he gets chumped by a combo of two extremely powerful but still non-omnipotent beings. By definition, he's not omnipotent in this story.

>Children's Crusade
Omnipotent.
>Hickman's Future Foundation
Happens off panel. It's not really a story, it's a slice of character development.
>Fraction's Future Foundation
He is in no way even remotely omnipotent in this story.
>Hickman's Secret Wars
Arguably he's never omnipotent in this story, but it certainly is a "Doom becomes omnipotent" story so it stands
>Aaron's Thor
That's some lackey playing hype man that calls him omnipotent. He's not even loosely approaching it. Also, it's Jason Aaron and is mostly reviled, not thought of as the peak of anything.

What you got.

>Who is the best written character, Tommy?
How would I know? Who is qualified to answer that? I will die without reading a fraction of the most praised novels ever written.

But I can bet whatever you want that it's not Doctor Doom. He is not in the top 10,000.

>I think Batman is garbage for eunuchs,

Now there it is. I knew it. Behind every impressionable Doomfag lies a Batman-hater.

Doom is just amazing, I really liked this reveal and the subsequent fight after

I like Doom and love Batman

If we’re going by the characters Doom was 4 characters plus Doom. Those 4 characters plus Dooms base power couldn’t kill Allfather Phoenix Thor. Which says a lot.

Who's the best written cape, Tombo?

>You knew it
You're constantly explicitly wrong about nearly everything you say, so even if you thought you knew it it would have been at best a coincidental relation to the truth.

>If I was just naming stories
Yawn. Most villains have the same stories over and over again. Does Joker have some hostages? And they're in danger unless Batman does something stupid? Holy shit incredible! How do they come up with this?!?!??

Ghost Rider is badass and underrated. His hellfire is the shit. Also Cosmic Ghost Rider is the shit who was Galactus’ Best friend

Attached: 7EB81AAF-F96B-4D44-9171-CE40EC6CB4FC.jpg (1242x2208, 604K)

Oh my God.

Thanks for reminding me that as garbage as Tommy is, it does get worse.

Cosmic Ghost Rider wasn’t that bad, I enjoyed it.

Stop liking Doom and you will become a decent person.

>Who's the best written cape, Tombo?
For my money? Morpheus or Jack Knight.

>Does Joker have some hostages? And they're in danger unless Batman does something stupid? Holy shit incredible! How do they come up with this?!?!??

Remember when Yea Forums was claiming that Joker was the most original and creative character ever after "Death in the Family"? Remember all the "Joker is the bestest villain ever written" threads after "Bstman: Endgame"?

Exactly. Neither do I. Now, tell me, you remember which character was getting those threads? You remember which stories were being praised?

That is the difference.

>You remember which stories were being praised?
Wonder Woman?

>hurr durr liking a comic book character makes you a bad person
Stop being Retarded

>Wonder Woman?
Wouldn't that be cool?

No. It is always the latest "Doom Becomes a God" story. Yea Forums barely talks about anything else. "Secret Wars" is from 5 years ago, but the way we talk about it, it might as well be from last week.

Morrison needed 12 years and Animal Man, Doom Patrol, Arkham Asylum and The Invisibles to become the giant he was when he started JLA.

Hickman wrote two "Doom Becomes Omnipotent" stories in a couple of years, and that was enough to make him bigger than Morrison ever was.

no one would be talking about Secret Wars if you stopped bringing it up.

Wonder Woman was being praised around the time of Death Of the Family, though

>Morpheus
That's not even Gaiman's best cape work.

>Remember when Yea Forums was claiming
Confirmation bias. You're just glossing over shit you agree with on account of your batfaggotry. There's constant threads at all times and posts in dubiously related threads about how Batman is the greatest character, has the best rogues gallery, how the Joker is the best villain of all time, that X Bat story is the greatest cape story of all time, how Batman can beat anything or anyone because prep time, how joker can take anyone or anything because CRAZY...
I've never heard or seen anyone refer to Doom being the most original and creative character, and it would be weird because those aren't even his strengths as a character -and if you have you sure as fuck haven't seen it a lot.

>Stop liking Doom and you will become a decent person
Get off the cross, we need the wood.

screenrant.com/comic-book-supervillains-ranked-all-time/
giantbomb.com/forums/off-topic-31/wizards-top-100-greatest-villians-of-all-time-254325/

why is Doom considered such a well-writte character? never mind that he's popular, i keep seeing whole articles about how he's such a well-written and complex character. what's so complex about him, he's just a megalomaniac who ostensibly cares for his country and consistently manages to get his hands on god-like powers and then immediately lose them

post one article

can't remember any at the moment, but i remember definitely reading at least two. what i mean is it's a parroted opinion, what's the reason for it

I sure do remember all the "joker is the best villain ever" threads after The Dark Knight. And then the Nolan/Burton war threads. I remember when Korra threads were about 60% of threads on the board for weeks at a time. I remember when Yea Forums was love, when Straczynski was shitting up ASM, and when the X-Men and JSA franchises were murdered.

I don't remember anyone ever calling Doom the most original and creative character ever, and honestly, what I remember about Secret Wars wasn't "he is the best villain" it was more "Doom did nothing wrong" and "Doom is the real hero".

I think you're basically just full of shit. Which is crazy, because your behavior would be stupid and insane if you weren't just imagining things, but adding that wrinkle to it really completes the picture.

>Wonder Woman was being praised around the time of Death Of the Family, though
At the time of Death in the Family, this was the distribution of cape threads on Yea Forums.

30% were about Aaron's Thor.
25% were about Fraction's Hawkeye.
25% were about Hickman's New Avengers.
10% were about Snyder's Batman.
5% about Hickman's F4.
5% everything else (Wonder Woman, Saga and Morrison's Action Comics are in here)

>it definitely exists
>I'm not going to prove it though

very authoritative and exhaustively researched statistics that you definitely didn't pull out of your ass

Here, read about what's good about him from a guy who makes his living largely from loving Batman so hard.

comicsalliance.com/ask-chris-191-dr-doom-the-gold-standard-of-comic-book-villainy/

How do we get rid of Tommy and Ladderbro?

Attached: 1529169396376.jpg (550x550, 43K)

I've been thinking that a solid copypasta about Tommy would probably put an end to his extremely repetitive shenanigans.

>Doom isn't a protagonist. Doom is utterly, relentlessly, remorselessly evil. And that's great

I know Doomfags that would kill this guy for saying that Doom is evil.

You sure do, Tommy. You sure do.

I sure do. And so do you, if you have spent enough time here. Hell, you might even be one of the clowns that believe that Doom is Marvel's biggest hero.

Oh please. That's fucking ironic 99% of the time if not 100, just like it is when people say that about Luthor.

i thought it was a time bomb, cause the beyonders aren't able to handle time

It's much less ironic than you think. Even in the Marvel Universe heroes started treating Doom like one of their own now that Doomfags got to write their pet character.

Who is Nadia Pym's favorite "hero"? Whom heroes trust to raise their children? Who saves the Multiverse when the big bad omnipotent villain appears?

Now, when a writer writes a story in which Doom is the villain, readers call him a hack and say that he doesn't understand the character. Does that happen to Luthor?

That's not how memes work.
It doesn't spread unless people either fall for it or already believe it.
You are pretty much saying that the illuminati one day decided to make this a meme.

>Who saves the Multiverse when the big bad omnipotent villain appears?
Mad Thinker

Don't eat the paint, idiot.

Doom did nothing wrong isn't even an original meme, it's just a permutation of Griffith did nothing wrong.

>Does that happen with Luthor?
Oh my God, do you really lack awareness this much?

Luthor was just on the fucking Justice League and yes people absolutely did say that.
Tunnel vision and confirmation bias in a crazy package.

Which people legit believe.
It's not all ironic posting.
Some people are legit morons who will believe anything that appears popular.

sure, look at the OP of this thread

What idiocy is this?
Did people really believe Mr. T ate some poor Geocities user's balls? Were people really in a panic because someone set us up the bomb? Did we really believe that Xzibit heard we liked thing, so he put thing in thing so we could thing while we thinged? Did we really believe the solution was to blast it with piss?

Did you get this monumentally stupid idea in your fucking Special Ed class from a 60 year old woman who gets all her ideas from Facebook?

>villain good
>the same as a complex joke
Why are you pretending that everything has to be one way or the other?
Pepe frogs obviously wouldn't have spread because people believed it.
Only a moron would try to disprove what I said by pretending to be retarded.

Why are you pretending to know what you're talking about or that you're capable of making a point?

You said that people need to believe memes for them to spread.

And you have the temerity to call me a retard after I dunked you off this flat Earth with ironclad proof you're a fucking paint chip eating mongoloid?
Fuck off.

are you calling Pepe a complex joke?

I don't know who is more stupid. Tommy, or people that earnestly engage him. He's been doing this on the internet for decades. He's either mentally ill or the greatest troll ever born. You want him to go away? Never engage him, never bump his thread.
>inb4 you're bumping it
It's on page 1.

>if I pretend not to understand things then I win
Whatever you want to do with your life dog.
Literally the opposite.
Just pointing out that obviously I wasn't talking about memes universally because haha funny face memes exist.

I'm bored and I just read Jurgens Green Lanterns so Tommy is the retard-by-proxy that I'm using to vent my displeasure.

In my defense, I've been mining ways to troll Tommy.

But I've discovered that Tommy's broken brain is already trolling him harder than anyone else ever could. He literally lives in a nightmare of his brain's own utter fabrication and he can never escape.

Arguing with Tommy is basically staring into the abyss.

So you're not saying it's all memes
Just memes who have content you disagree with. Those have to be sincere or they wouldn't spread.
No one would say things like "Hitler did nothing wrong" or "Blanka is the best street fighter" or "mudkip is a god" or "Team Rocket are the real heroes" or "Ferris Bueller is actually Cameron's Tyler Durden" for ironic or entertainment purposes. Out of the question.

You communicated poorly, but also you're just fundamentally wrong.

Yeah, it's really something.
The incredible part of him is that you can prove him wrong comprehensively, detail by detail. You can show pages or quotes and point out that he just isn't right in any way about even small details that don't undermine his larger argument but he just never blinks
"6 times he's been an omnipotent threat that everyone is afraid of"
Then you go line by line and show incontrovertibly that it was two, and he just keeps saying 6. I mean, only a complete mongoloid would take the OP at face value, but he has to- he can't blink, ever, at all, no matter how wrong he is

Hey, if you say something enough times, and believe it hard enough, it becomes true. I envy Tommy and his ability to live in his own world. We should all be so lucky.

See, this is what amuses me the most.

You guys saw years and years of constant "DOOM IS THE BEST" threads and that never bothered you. You never thought that the overzealous people behind them were crazy. I mean, you guys probably even took part on that in some way.

Then you see ONE person saying that Doom isn't the best written character, and you lose your shit. You feel the need to write him off as someone beyond logic, beyond reason. A troll that only wants attention.

If I was just one more of the many "DOOM IS THE BEST EVER" poster, would you ever feel bothered by me?

Honestly Tommy it isn't even funny anymore. There's no amusement to be had. If you're amusing yourself then I guess that's something. I hope you find peace.

The original Secret Wars of course is an older example as well

>You guys saw years and years of constant "Doom is the BEST" threads
I didn't. I've seen 100 "Batman is the best" threads for every "Doom is the best" thread I've seen, if not way more. Hell, when I started here Doom was dead and had been for more than a year.
I take the Batman threads as normal cancer, maybe toss them a single post and then move on.

>Then you see ONE person saying that Doom isn't the best written character, and you lose your shit.

No. I see one person lying stupidly, obviously, and loudly, about multiple things at a time constantly, and samefagging to do it and I think "that guy came here to piss in cornflakes and by golly I'm gonna piss in his."
I do the same thing with "Scott was right" threads or "Batman should just kill the joker" threads. You're not special, you're just special needs.

It's amusing how Tommy accuses Yea Forums of spamming Doom, where as the reality is 90% of Doom related posts are coming FROM Tommy.

Except his own world irritates the shit out of him.

His own world is filled with Marlel drones who all think Doom is the greatest character of all time because he saw a lot of threads probably a decade ago and took it all at face value and as an affront to his preciouseseses.
The truth doesn't matter. In his head, we're all doomfags out to ruin his comics and life. And he has to live there and scream back into the meaningless void, which regrettably means shitposting in the real world.

hey fuck you, Scott WAS right

I think it would be fun if we actually were the people he thought we were. Like, I almost want to make a conscientious effort to make Doom worshiping threads, just because I know it will bother him.

Especially since right now he's in Slott's hands. He's probably the only person making whole threads about Doom these past few weeks. Certainly the only person making more than one.

he'd just take it as vindication and use it as proof for future shitposting

He never needed proof to operate with in the first place. May as well piss him off.

No.

Every single person and thing that happened in AVX was fucking retarded. Scott was a retard, cap was a retard, the government was a retard, Hope was a retard, Emma was a retard, Namor, Pete and Ilyana were retards, Tony was a retard, Magneto was a retard, Cable was a retard. And the biggest retards of all were the comic buying audience.
That whole thing should have been settled in a 5 line phone call.
"hey slim, it's me, Captain America. We think the Phoenix is headed your way, and we're real fucking worried about it."
"Hey cap, no disrespect but I am fucking jazzed about it."
"Cool cool. Any chance you could pop off world to meet it, just in case? It did pop a solar system not that long ago. We'll give you a ride, maybe tag along in case things go south but you can take point as Phoenix expert"
"That sure seems pretty reasonable, Cap. We've got our own ride, but you can meet us out there."
"Mighty white of ya, Slim."

>Cyclops thinks the Phoenix will be the savior of the mutant race
>it is
CYCLOPS
WAS
RIGHT

Except that the people that were mutants before didn't get repowered, new people did.

It's categorical proof that mutants aren't and weren't a race. They're all mutates with X genes, like Sinister and Deadpool, to a one.