If Scott Pilgrim ruined a whole generation of women who watched the movie...

If Scott Pilgrim ruined a whole generation of women who watched the movie, which comic/cartoon did the same (not counting the original Scott Pilgrim comic)?

Attached: flowers.jpg (640x352, 19K)

Scott Pilgrim didn't even make back it's budget, Instagram and Kim Kardashian ruined a whole generation of women. But if you have to ask there's no answer, besides maybe some girl power tumblr shit.

Steven Universe made every woman a genderqueer they/them/it

>Instagram
Social media ruined everything.

Taxi Driver and The Killing Joke ruined a generation of men

WHO THE FUCK IS THE FUCKING NIGGER INCEL WHO KEEPS POSTING THIS SHIT ON EVERY FUCKING BOARD'?

So did this site

>This is what you look like when you talk about scott pilgrim
>this is what you look like when you reply to scott pilgrim threads
>this is what you look like when you can't ignore obvious copypasta

im a massive faggot for even replying to this but im willing to take it upon myself to put an end to this bad spam

Attached: SoiFace.jpg (1200x1696, 548K)

What do you mean? I never watched the movie.

>nigger

You're an incel. Have sex

It is never necessary to post soiface. Kill yourself.

>Thinks cartoons made women experiment with women
girls have always been into other girls

Reminder the guy who made the song was an Asian incel rejected by a tranny

>It is never necessary to post soiface. Kill yourself.

Attached: MyHobbyis4chan.jpg (480x360, 11K)

Proof

How so? This fashion is hot. The only problem is that women who do it are always commies and/or queers.

How so?

best post

Some spic named Ricky who made the video (not the song).

Found the tranny thing on another thread I'm tryna find now but this is him

Attached: 1565372116616.png (557x427, 290K)

Was this before or after the song was made? Are we getting a new song that bashes trans girlz next lads

Homestuck desu

Attached: More Chairs.jpg (900x618, 210K)

This site made me into a free thinker and not a normie

>If Scott Pilgrim ruined a whole generation of women who watched the movie
So, what makes you genuinely scared of women who dye their hair and have ankle tattoos? They all have massive college debts and probably spend the rest of their lives in 2nd rate coffee shops.

>So, what makes you genuinely scared of women who dye their hair and have ankle tattoos?
Them trying to have any kind of relationship with me (friends included) because
>They all have massive college debts and probably spend the rest of their lives in 2nd rate coffee shops.
I don't want them leeching money off of me.

where does this meme come from ? just a few women even saw the movie btw, and literally no female read the comic

>Them trying to have any kind of relationship with me
>being this delusional
Nobody wants to have a relationship with you incel.

Some 13 year old who hasn't realised scene girls were a thing a decade before the movie came out.

Oh man way to take a stand against both facial expressions you don't like and a comic book you don't like. I now also dislike it. good job.

Let me ask you, if u was an incel why would I ever be so picky about my friends or girlfriends?

Sailor Moon

>I-It's not that no one wants me, it's that I'm just too picky

>gorls didnt read the comic
are you Joking, I literally only saw girls reading/talking about the comic

Attached: tumblr_nv8z2bDDWB1r7sijxo1_500.gif (482x435, 1.97M)

>what makes you genuinely scared of women who dye their hair and have ankle tattoos
They are scared of any type of women in general, not just manic pixie ones.

>Them trying to have any kind of relationship with me

Attached: 1320529223886.jpg (363x310, 28K)

Coping at its finest, "im picky" is the biggest red flag too

This. He's mad at girls and women because they don't want to date him, so he made a sour grape whiny bitch song about it that appealed to other whiny bitches.
Watch out for part 2: goth edition, part 3: weeaboo edition, part 4: waifu pillow edition and probably others to come.

Ok you can meme text all you want but the fact remains there is a high chance your average normal person doesn't want to be around a multicolored hair, covered from top to bottom in tattoos, continuously in debt with no real degree, pierced so much that have 10 extra holes in their head and more than likely bitter person.

I don’t think I’ve met a single woman who even talks about the movie. The only person I’ve met who did talk about the movie was an emo fag who said it was “Scott Pilgrim was the only good movie he had seen in a long time” and spent the entire time watching Young Frankenstein with us complaining about how shit the movie was in contrast. I wish I was baiting but I’m not.

>doesn't want to be around a multicolored hair, covered from top to bottom in tattoos, continuously in debt with no real degree, pierced so much that have 10 extra holes in their head and more than likely bitter person
How can anyone be bitter than the person himself who makes such bold accusations?

I rather hangout with a manic pixie girl, only once in awhile. idk who would hang out with some incel complaining about women who dye thier hair and dare to have college debt

Attached: 1013555-3276281905_496e61bff6.jpg (236x500, 16K)

I'm not making accusations I'm describing physical attributes that can easily be seen with your own eyes. Though I will admit the bitter and in debt comment was an accusation. That rest are physical attributes you can see and any reasonable normal person would look at someone like that and think "wow you did all that to yourself, you must have no personality at all to have to physically stand out that much"

Well feel free to hang out with whoever you want. I personally would rather hang out with someone who has a personality outside what they look like who won't be asking me for money because they're too tight from college debt all the time.

Lesbianism and gender fuckery are not the same thing. Homosexuality has always and will always be around, the gender shit is pants on head retarded.

Why don’t you just ignore them? No one is forcing you to fork over money to hoes.

Yep.

Attached: 9fa63a5a669ce550245c8ed10e125520.jpg (1080x1350, 148K)

Huh? Scott Pilgram was a box office bomb, it's barely popular outside of some niche circles like here. How did it ruin a generation of anything?

Well you're not wrong.

It became big on Tumblr years after it came out. The box office numbers are irrelevant to this.

>Tumblr
Like I said, niche circles.

youz are all way too fixated on flower's appearance, because while it may be indicative of her personality - or lack thereof - what you really need to know about one's character can be seen in what they do

and what ramona did was flit from one relationship to another in a classic case of serial monogamy, never learning from experience, but instead continuing to invite a stream of broken people into romantic bonds where their already quite twisted hearts and darkened psyches would become entangled with hers, the lack of clarity and boundaries leaving them to think there might still be a chance to resolve their differences and get back together

now some might argue that their over-possessiveness caused them to fight to win back entry into her life, but i would posit that it is ramonas passive fatalism evidenced by her accepting this state of affairs, and her expectation that the next and better S.O. (latterly, scott) will be willing to step up and resolve matters, is indicative of the needs she presented each of her exes in their turn, so the show of force that meets scott is what they believe ramona wants of them; to fight and win and even rescue her from whatever troubles her... and it is precisely because they are broken, ill-equipped people (with perhaps the odd psychopath in the mix) that they come at pilgrim with full force

and this endangering of scott is simply accepted as par for the course with ramona, all her baggage is forced on his shoulders and she allows it to play out, almost as if it's an anthropological experiment or even a game, her trying to find herself through hooking up with other people while in a phase, demonstrating how disposable she sees others and how much value she places on scott; and while she may never manifest as 'evil', she is the beast that turns the wheel - a slave to her own foibles, much as she may present the hapless victim

that being said, probably quite fun to hang out

The question remains on whether these people are trying to hang out with you in the first place, or if you're just a sad husk who has no personality other than complaining about strawmen and stereotypes of types of people in a bid to convince themselves that they must be average (or even above average).

>any reasonable normal person would look at someone like that and think "wow you did all that to yourself, you must have no personality at all to have to physically stand out that much"
No, only autistic people would think that.
>What? An aesthetic? You can't have a personality AND also like certain clothing or hair choices in a way that may stand out. People can't do or be more than one thing at a time. It's one or the other, wtf

>wanting a woman after shes fucked at least 7 different men, probably more

Attached: absolutely disgusting.png (425x347, 394K)

Scott Pilgrim is basically just an elegy concerning a bunch of young adult mid-late 20's before their journey into full adulthood. I don't understand why anyone wish to see into it more than what it already is.

Being scared and being genuinely disgusted are two different things.

>disgusted by all women
Asexuality or homosexuality. Choose.

it made you autistic, user

Who are you to dictate what I can and cannot be? Personally I'm fine with most women, but the kind people keep bringing up here are like one enormous red flag, try to avoid them like the plague

I love how incels and/pol/ express their disgust at alt-girls when they're already fully aware that those girls would never want to be with them.

>b-but it's all in the-the-the past!
>h-have sex incellll!

How are women "ruined"

Are you implying a alt-girl's acknowledgement is worth anything? You need to have sex.

Something about being seen as so important that you could be quite literally used goods and you could still get orbiters and paypigs.

>Personally I'm fine with most women
How can you be fine with "most" of a gender?

How about reading the rest of the post, user

You know you have lesser chances of approval by a normal person than an alt-person. It means that you're completely fucked up if you don't even obtain the approval of an alt-girl.

Did you read the first line of the post?

Attached: 1322794874002.jpg (396x360, 26K)

You don't need to fool anyone user, everyone in this thread who shits alt girls would give their left kidney to have a relationship with one of them if the chance is given.

This would kill you too, though

>Made it easier to get a mff threesome
I don't see how that's a bad thing

Attached: steven-universe-pearl-mystery_girl.png (670x364, 92K)

Was my bad for not including both posts, but my opinions still stand

>threesomes
Have fun getting cucked by someone that doesn't even have a dick

>everyone insults alt girls about being used goods and such
>when they're not aware christian sunday school types are the real whores
Not everyone who have piercings is a nympho you assholes.

>all women are gross whores

yes that's much better

Fuck em in the ass cuz they love Jeezus

can't make an omelette without breaking a few eggs

It was before

>all this waffling
Try to be more concise.

>tfw christian
>tfw anal sounds horrible
being a christian is suffering
Yeah he is gonna make another one dissing troons. Mark, my words.

Attached: tumblr_inline_pqhpdmeypz1spt7r4_1280.gif (400x301, 1.9M)

My anecdotal experience bears the exact opposite.
Women who are tatted out with piercings are fucking trashy as fuck that would unironically have quickies in filthy washrooms.
Sunday school types sometimes just have a trashy mouth, not counting lapsed women of course.

If ya want the v card ya gotta elope. Of course they might be one of those "reformed" types: absolute whores in their youth and turn religious in an attempt to woo an unsuspecting potential husband

I already said "not everyone". Being a whore is a part of your inner character, that has nothing to do with your appearance.

It's a sociological aspect more so than biological.
We all have our urges but also our virtues, user.

im a woman, and i dont wanna marry someone right now but also want to stay pure

sorry, i don't understand; what's the problem?

Attached: let me jot this in my dairy.png (526x700, 486K)

Being "picky" is what defines an incel. Any guy can go out and get laid in this day and age, one way or another, but incels think they're too good to fuck a whore, fat chick, or uggo.

So incels are actually superior to your average man?

You use too many words to express simple ideas when you could do so more clearly using fewer.

good on ya, hope you find someone nice when you're ready

What if I'm a volcel that just doesn't like whores?
You can't fault uggos since that is literally out of their control.

Why would anyone want to fuck a whore, fat chick, or uggo?

>free thinker
This site displays some of the starkest examples of herd mentality possible

Dress up an opinion in enough big words, meme it enough, and you can sway the hivemind towards anything

do you think you could suggest some edits?

Attached: brexit.jpg (768x1024, 102K)

BPD AND ECSTASY, CONCEITED WITH LOW SELF-ESTEEM
SHE'S A TEENAGE DREAM IF YOU HATE YOURSELF

People with no standards are as pitiable as incels.

The technology ruined SOCIETY.

Case in point. The meme is that women can get laid just by walking outside, but the same is true for men as well. You just have standards that filter a lot of women out, and there's nothing wrong with that, but most women have standards too, so don't get bitter that their standards filter people like you.

>now some might argue that their over-possessiveness caused them to fight to win back entry into her life, but i would posit that it is ramonas passive fatalism evidenced by her accepting this state of affairs, and her expectation that the next and better S.O. (latterly, scott) will be willing to step up and resolve matters, is indicative of the needs she presented each of her exes in their turn, so the show of force that meets scott is what they believe ramona wants of them; to fight and win and even rescue her from whatever troubles her... and it is precisely because they are broken, ill-equipped people (with perhaps the odd psychopath in the mix) that they come at pilgrim with full force
This is ONE SENTENCE. It's tiring to read.

>ruined.

There is honestly a huge gap in your statement if you think it's an equal 50:50 ratio on both sides.

so you would shorten it to what?

Attached: a metaphor is out.jpg (640x625, 77K)

This, would also help to change your outlook and daily habits a bit. Experiment with your appearance, engage people, and what have you. This doesn't mean act like a douche, just go out and talk to peeps.

This guy(?) does have a point, but only because men are more hungry for affection, ergo girls have a much larger pool of potential dates/bfs to choose from. Guys don't have this luxury, and part of it is the current social climate creating individuals who are maladapted for the current dating/hookup scene.

Man, I don't wanna. Untangling this run-on sentence is too hard. I missed lunch and I can't concentrate.

The overall ratio may be somewhat skewed due to cultural mores, but that's not the point. The problem is comparing the experience of the top 1% of women to the entire population of men. There are women who can't walk down the street without an offer for sex thrown at them, but that's true of the top 1% of men as well.
I think part of this is the confidence meme. "Have confidence" was the core dating advice for generations of men, but the phrase itself is meaningless. People who aren't confident conflate it with grandiosity and egoism, while people who are confident have never analyzed the concept enough to definite it beyond platitudes. In reality, confidence is simply the absence of anxiety and/or self-consciousness, and you can't "have" it anymore than you can have cold or darkness or any other negative.
Women also crave affection. The chief difference is that men are expected to try to hump anything that moves, whereas similar behavior in women is stigmatized. When a man can't get laid, he's a failure, because of course he's trying to get laid all the time, amiright? Women don't have a comparable social impetus, but that doesn't mean they have a large pool of suitors unless they're attractive.

dude it was a friggin joke song, get off your high horse and lighten up

I honestly do think a lot of it is ingrained insecurity and such, hence why I said "change your outlook" instead of "have confidence." Through changing certain habits and aspects of your appearance as well as learning to either deal with or shed your insecurity, you have a much larger chance of meeting and potentially dating someone.

And that's true, I honestly do hate how people's expectations regarding either sex are so steeped in dated stereotypes. Guess I fall into this as well with thinking they have that much power, can't really be avoided. I don't think women are as stigmatized as they once were though.

I'm not talking about the top 1%, I'm talking about anecdotal experiences since that is all I can put forth with personal certainty.
Of course handsome men sleep with beautiful women and vice versa, why wouldn't they?
You yourself even admit that it is skewed and isn't perfectly 50:50, I'd wager more so 40:60.