Oops! Kirby just got sucked into the universe from the last cartoon you watched! How long does he last in it?

Oops! Kirby just got sucked into the universe from the last cartoon you watched! How long does he last in it?

Attached: Kirby.png (965x1276, 436K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dvQmE0iwWNw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>vore

Attached: 1564280711948.gif (480x358, 1.16M)

Ok, I'm legitimately curious only because of where he landed.

>American Dad season 16

Kirby is one of the most broken non-cosmics in fiction. I have full confidence he could last a fair while anywhere but the Nasuverse, which does not have any comics or cartoons that I'm aware of, yet.

You've got it backwards.
What you should be asking is "How long does that universe last with Kirby in it?".

>Camp Camp
Whatever happens, I know I'd love it. I can see him eating the platypus, and getting along well with Space Kid.

>Mao Mao Heroes of Pure Heart

I'm sure he'll be just fine.

Attached: D_rapfHU0AAHR6u amateru_kai.jpg (1200x1020, 193K)

>Avatar
I’d imagine if he inhaled a bender he could use whatever bending they had

overdose.

Attached: house.jpg (271x400, 19K)

>Inhaling the Avatar himself
Imagine

>Avatar
He defeats the entire fire nation himself with no effort.

>SU
I don't even...

>non-cosmics
>Kirby
*laughs in Poyo*

The Diamonds are all probably going to die.

RIP diamonds.

>RWBY
And all of that universe’s problems are solved.
Now I want Meta Knight to show up and BTFO everyone else in a fight

Attached: 124ACF91-1EB3-4F37-BD56-8541345D1EBC.jpg (1360x625, 126K)

>Kirby chucks Salem off the planet and out of the galaxy, before flying off on his Warp Star to go murder the shit out of the Brothers
Would watch.

Attached: 1561368390740.gif (256x192, 384K)

>Shrek

Dragon's not a problem, Donkey might still try and fuck it though.

>How long does he last in it?
Poor question. He will exist in any cartoon. He is elder god tier. Better question is how would he fare?

This. He'd fit in quite nicely to be honest. I could see Mao treating him as just another Sweetiepie, not realizing he's a legendary warrior and the live embodiment of an all consuming hole in the fabric of reality. I'd watch that crossover.

>Captain Underpants.

He befriends Prof. Poopypants after giving him a good ass-wooping. (heh)

>DC Superhero girls
It’ll be very cute

>Takes place after Star Allies, as a reflection of Void Termina begins to manifest in a corner of the DC multiverse ready to start a full blown "crisis"
>Kirby most of the other dream friends suddenly find themselves on Earth
>Babs is over taken by Kirby's cuteness
>Ado is awestruck by meeting others of her kind for the first time
>Meta Knight "accidentally" picks a fight with Kara
>Susie is fascinated by Jessica's power ring and wants to analyze it
>Diana knows something is very wrong and tries to get to the bottom of it
No lie, this actually sounds amazing

Attached: 71424686_p2.jpg (993x787, 785K)

The best question is how would that setting fare with him there?

Memes aside, Kirby is pretty easy going and friendly to almost anyone he meets, unless they're actively hostile towards him he won't bother them

Which ironically means the settings that would have the least worry about with Kirby around would be the SoL ones

>King of the Hill
Well, the Hills like to have cookouts, and Kirby likes to eat. I guess things would work out okay. At least until he tries to eat Ladybird.

Things wouldn't go so well when Dale tries to use Kirby as a secret weapon against the IRS.

Last cartoon I watched was Garfield. Kirby just sits around with Garfield all day watching TV and eating junk food because there's no bad guys to fight.

>Kirby gets the IRS ability

You could put Kirby in literally any setting, and he could pretty much solve all of its assorted problems.

Anne and the kids would think he's the cutest thing ever while Hop Pop and probably the rest o the town would be suspicious.
Then some giant predator comes to attack the town and then Kirby helps Anne and the Plantars defeat it.
Everyone's cool with Kirby now.
And when he and the Plantars aren't dealing with the perils of the forests he's just hanging around, eating and sleeping.
You know, what he usually does before he has to go take down yet another dark eldritch god.

Attached: 1561177970417.jpg (1200x919, 265K)

This is just Kirby Right Back at Ya! but with Amphibia characters they could even have the mayor be the Dedede stand-in.

Nothing can hinder Kirby

Attached: 1543951866059.jpg (640x631, 25K)

Would the brothers be a fun Kirby boss to fight against?

He's "technically" not.
>Meta Knight
>doing anything but job
Same god damn species, not an infant, always loses

Could Parasite from DC defeat Kirby?

Attached: kirby has the deepest lore.png (487x416, 29K)

Yes, of course he could. I don't see why not? How he does it is up to you though.

Could the flood from the Halo games kill Kirby?

'Normal' Kirby? Sure. Kirby with literally any major powerup, or God forbid, Hypernova? Fuck no.

This.

You'd think Parasite should be able to defeat anyone he can get his hands on, but that's not how it works.

Not even at their Silentium powerlevels could they hope to even inconvenience the Pink Demon.

>12 Forever
I've only seen two episodes, but I can safely say that he'll be fine

Parasite's powers would be overpowered under literally anyone else. They usually aren't because the guy using them is a dumbass.

>Rocko's Modern Life

Well this can only end well.

>Dragon prince
Welp
I guess he attacks viren first or the elf's first depending on who the actual big bad is he'll pivot to after.

>Meta Runner
Someone is going to make him a videogame addict.

>Aqua Teen Hunger Force
Kirby eats the main cast before flying off to god knows where because he's too innocent for this shit.
Obviously everyone is back and perfectly fine by the next episode, with no sign of Kirby.

To be fair I'd kill myself too if I landed somewhere as stupid as the Nasuverse.

You forgot to put on your name, namefag

Explain?

Nasuverse aint got shit on Kirby.

Attached: 1315722803679.jpg (742x817, 338K)

Just that every time that garbage gets a thread around here, it's always the same namefag trying to shill it.

>King of the Hill
Well I tell you hwat.

I watched it entirely because I was bored and there was little horror content to make up my usual fix. Cool the autism.

It's all fun and games until Kirby inhales Badgerclops because he has food.

The Butt Witch ain't gonna do shit to the pink menace.

>Suck-O-Matic

>Haltmann Works buys out Conglom-O
>first thing they do is use a giant vaucum cleaner to capture the Wind of Change and put to work turning a turbine

>Adventure time
He'd definitely BTFO the lich and golb. Everyone might think he's a bubblegum mutant

>tfw GOLB is just another subdivision of Void

Kirby becomes POINT's enforcer and ends all crime.

The Ruby Spears Mega Man cartoon. I mean, Kirby would probably team up with Mega Man or something.

>Kirby fixes TKO for good by throwing a Friend Heart at him

>Harvey Birdman
He’ll be fine. He’d just show up in crowd shots for jokes.

>South Park
Kenny dies by vore.

>Billy and Mandy
He inhales Grim and becomes the new reaper but he's enslaved to them as a result.

>Looney Tunes
He'd probably fare better than most of the crowd, to be honest.

Kirby just inhales all three of them. Or he just spits out Grim at Mandy and kills her instantly.

>Mucha Lucha
becomes friends and eats tacos all day

Attached: download.jpg (202x250, 7K)

youtu.be/dvQmE0iwWNw

Most of these threads go the same way, so let's try a different question.
The Hyper Zone slams into the setting of the last cartoon you watched. Can they repel Zero, and if so, how?

Attached: 7348429_p0.jpg (800x800, 154K)

The Magic School Bus?

>Lion Guard
No.

yes please, Kirby would be great for that.
bat girl would go for meta knight since he has the whole bat thing going on

Attached: d39b0916adfe10256ae543a3fb11c2623842a83b.jpg (1194x668, 251K)

just be glad it wasn't the mirror world, then you'd have edgy versions.

Attached: 47827540_p12.png (600x463, 212K)

Yea Forumstard here. Don't really remember the last cartoon I watched. Do comics count?

We'll still probably have edgy versions. Mostly involving belly mouths, because Zero can't seem to help itself.

yeah that's fine

true but dark mind is a roided up dark matter.

the astral birth void is the strongest of them all and he comes from "another dimension" (it's a world between worlds, like the ant-men micro zone or whatever it was called)

Attached: 1523593362516.jpg (768x768, 436K)

Strictly speaking, Zero and its Dark Matter are just developed subdivisions of Void. The thing is basically an omnidimensional godhead. The form in Another Dimension is just the one that ended up inspiring the Ancients, whilst Dark Mind was likely a subdivision that developed within the Mirror World.

Attached: 1543550718268.png (720x406, 453K)

I think it's safe to say that dark mind is more powerful then dark matter considering how fucking big he is

makes you wonder what a mirror world zero would look like, it'd have to be as big as a planet.

Attached: 1489043658041.jpg (1524x1200, 1.43M)

>Buzz Lightyear of star command
most powerful honorary space ranger

Well, Dark Mind is *technically* a mirror Zero as is. Or at the very least, what Miracle Matter was to Zero. We don't really know how facets of Void actually develop.

Well, we do know that void is able to leave parts of itself inside of objects, much like dark matters power to possess people.

Attached: 1516236788195.png (1252x1616, 3.11M)

I think Kirby would feel pretty at home on Summer Camp Island. Though considering how the show gives off pure/Kirby-like vibes, Dark Matter would probably feel pretty at home there too, so that could be a problem.

Oh right, the Master Crown. Which it can apparently create en masse.

That was a fun (and terrifying) bit.

>that part of the fight where astral birth summons not one but 4 fucking crowns that shoot stupid fast fuck huge lasers
>the 4 crowns combine into one giant spinning beam of death.

and that's not even considering the fact that his final form has that mind control wave like morpho does, astral birth is an absolute monster even if you have full health.

Attached: 1521415539758.png (1152x1572, 1.23M)

Literally everyone I've seen taking on Void have to guardspam like crazy just to survive the initial wave of attacks. Even with allies, who usually make most of the game a total cakewalk, Void can absolutely obliterate you with its opening attacks alone.

he also incorporates moves from other final bossess and soul forms as well, not to mention he has a fuck ton of HP, even with 4 allies spamming strong attacks he takes awhile to kill.

he makes star dream 2.0 look like nothing in comparison

Attached: 1477702750367.png (966x932, 356K)

>Kirby Right Back at Ya!

Attached: 5BD00D0F-107C-4D43-B295-CC26146FD701.png (1440x810, 1.21M)

he consumes every thing and becomes an eldrich horror.

Anime

Dude I think Kirby is just as confused being in 12oz Mouse as I am watching it

sounds like a Tuesday for Kirby.

Attached: __kirby_kirby_series_drawn_by_wannyanpu__sample-e44fd8b065922d42e006042f4c68347f.jpg (850x652, 208K)

>Kirby on Infinity Train
That would be a fun level, I tell you what.

Attached: 1546391220115.png (523x800, 189K)

He'd fit perfectly with Bluey

God I hope Parker Simmons lurks Yea Forums like Ian. Better yet, they should have Meta Knight come in at the end.

>Kirby in Ratboy Genius
IMAGINE

There are many things that need to be inhaled.

>Kirby is pretty easy going and friendly to almost anyone he meets, unless they're actively hostile towards him he won't bother them
Reminder that an entire game is based on Kirby getting pissed someone took his tomato and he fucked up an entire kingdom.

Hm. Kirby in Moomin land?

>Ishikawa/Ando and Ryan Dorin doing music together

Attached: 1543614556052.png (1000x870, 46K)

Fuck that. In Squeak Squad, he tears apart an entire intergalactic empire over his cake getting stolen.

>entire intergalactic empire
He beat up four mice and a bodysnatching demon. That's not really the same thing.

Attached: 74660628_p5.jpg (741x947, 592K)

>forgetting the bit where he rockets off into the greater galaxy to fuck everyone's shit up

Gamble Galaxy was three levels, and was mostly just chasing down Dark Daroach.

Attached: 62335088_p0.jpg (1080x1500, 1.06M)

>LOOK OUT BIG FISH BOSS, HERE COMES KIRBY

Should we really use the length/number of levels as a good indication of things? Still, you are correct.

I really don't know what he'd add to moral orel besides playing third wheel to blocky and shapey