How many kids do you think got their sexuality awoken because of avatar’s beach episode?

How many kids do you think got their sexuality awoken because of avatar’s beach episode?

Attached: 20386EEC-0BC2-4E7C-A451-7AE4E9074872.jpg (400x300, 43K)

why the fuck do you wanna know that, weirdo.

Step aside, this is the real awakener.

Attached: kanker sisters.webm (1920x1080, 281K)

Not really but it was uncomfortable for me because Zuko and Azula actually got along and bonded in that episode

I did. And it was glorious.

(Even though it's a decade later and I still haven't had sex.)

I actually have a funny a story about this episode. When I was a kid my parents didn't really monitor what I watched so I was able to watch a lot of tv unabated. And then one day, for some reason, my mom decided to sit down and watch with me, I was excited because of a new episode of Avatar was premiering and figure if I liked it she would too, she did not. To this day I've never seen my mom so red in the face, I don't know whether it was from rage or embarrassment but she was crimson. She called this show pure smut and nearly blew a gasket when the volleyball game started. She finally shut off the tv after Azula’s failed flirting attempt. She sent me to my room for and I quote "for watching such perverted garbage". The next day she dragged me to our local church and told me to tell the priest what I've been watching, I did, the priest chuckled, told me to apologize, and sent us on our way home. But easily the best part of all of this was the fact my mom sent an angry letter to Nickelodeon, and I don't mean by email, I’m talking good old fashioned snail mail. I don't remember much of it mostly because I didn't get a chance to read the whole thing, from what I did read I remember clearly. She and I quote again " want a formal apology for your company for pushing such filth in the face of children and immediate replacement of the show with something more wholesome". So needless to say, my tv viewing habits where monitored a lot closer from then on.

True or not, that’s fucking hilarious.

From the outside looking in, I'm sure it was.

>How many kids do you think got their sexuality awoken because of avatar’s beach episode?

None, because kids watch anime, not cartoons, and anime has hotter beach episodes. Scrub.

Thank god you weren't watching anime. You'd be in Catholic school or boot camp or something.

Holy shit, this is hilarious. My mom was a pearl clutching evangelical and she didn't even do this to me.

I think Azula is the reason I like domineering girls. Although she doesn't look 14 no matter what the series says. 16 to 18 at least.

Attached: azula_y_ty_lee_by_rescueme1496-d5a7xij.jpg (784x1200, 77K)

I…I just want to know I wasn't the only one who did.

I think Azula and Ty Lee are the reason I like domineering girls dominating bubbly girls

Attached: 1549057460656.png (1280x936, 1015K)

>Delinquent student council president Azula
>Trading in favors and raping everyone who opposes her to show her dominance
My dick

Attached: 1558265338509.jpg (3840x2160, 332K)

none, because "kids" didn't watch AtLA
only teens and adults watched that, same with LoK

>tfw you're not her personal attack dog that she rewards for hurting people she can't rape/coerce into submission.
Feels bad man.

Hey that’s what bdsm clubs are for.

Now that seems rather reductionist.

screencap worthy

Make that bitch suffer user, show her your not mommy's little boy anymore

Attached: c8cb7566079e0093956333821e5950c8.jpg (474x474, 41K)

Based and Paladin-pilled.

Attached: Neat.png (437x410, 513K)

Already planning on moving out for college, so there’s that.

Good. Don't pick a shit major and manage your finances and time responsibly. Enjoy the freedom.

Attached: 1564149943170.jpg (1094x662, 687K)

noice.

Not sure if true, but a fun read nonetheless

Attached: Ty_Lee_-_The_Beach.png (1024x768, 902K)

Attached: 1557039742418.jpg (3357x4000, 3.01M)

i know a lot of parents like that.

Parents weren't like that, but an old pastor that used to babysit me was a loon

It pained me that such a great serie stooped that low.

My mom was kinda like that but with video games. She didn't care that I was massacring hundreds and hundreds of people in a GTA but as soon as a skimpy lady was on screen she would tell me to shut that shit off at once.

I wish my parents cared about me.

I watched it as it aired, and I was 10 when it started.

I watched the series as an adult and while I always preferred strong girls Azula is one of the best I ever saw. Maybe because I was already bitter and soulless and her reasoning sounds perfectly fine to me.

To this day this is the only episode of Avatar that I've seen only because I was channel surfing around 2009-ish and happened to land on Nick airing it.

Attached: 1494463727908.png (500x439, 265K)

Based mom deus vulting and dabbing on the godless

This, I used to pause the TV to this scene.

I was a weird kid

for me, it was the cave of two lovers when Katara was in her bathing suit. and that just kept going throughout the whole season with Ty lee.

that sucks.
the unironic plot and character in the later half of that episode is the best this show has to offer.
"I'm angry at myself!"

story time us user
I was never really allowed vidya besides gba but my parents were like that but the opposite. Violence was banned but innuendo and sexy stuff whether in cartoon I was watching or a movie they were watching was funny and acceptable. It made me feel uncomfortable.

greys voice is sexual af

Why didnt azula get her own spin off series?

she is a psycho that doesnt deserve the attention

Shes completely sane, everyone else was in the wrong, a kino quest of finding herself and her mother would be kino

Thx m8

>14-16 year olds in beach episode okay
>Perfect 18 year old Korra in beach episode never
FUCK BRYKE

Attached: 1487818738312.jpg (900x2000, 230K)

I just want one of the official artists to draw a canon rendition for christ sake

Attached: k.png (3115x1180, 2.76M)

God I wanna fuck those tits

Just now realizing I love Ty Lee and Marie so much because they're assertive/outgoing and prey on dorky/funny guys.
I know its faggy to self identify like that but what can you do?

Flat lipstick lesbian version as oppsed to the swole dykey version she was originally.

The THICC 20/10 version and tiny vulnerable thing they occasionally show in certain scenes in the early part of the series are created specifically to handwaive a lot of negative things surrounding the character.

its a cartoon