2D Animation outside the US

I found this by complete accident, the movie is called Dofus Livre 1: Julith, and the animation on it is absolutely breathtaking. It has the best combat scene I've ever seen. And because it's from outside the US, it isn't bound to any ridiculous rules that limit violence, sex, or storytelling.

Sadly, the only other movie from this company is MFKZ, which I haven't seen yet.

Animation outside of US/Canada/Japan doesn't seem very popular, but I love it because it isn't bounded to any rules.
At least not these french who seem to do wathever they like, I love it

Any other amazing pieces of 2D media outside of the US that aren't well known??

Attached: tumblr_o0r1t6VShd1see7ilo2_500.gif (450x253, 1.82M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fgURonRkPt4
desuarchive.org/co/search/text/Mutafukaz/page/9/
desuarchive.org/co/search/text/Mutafukaz/page/6/
desuarchive.org/co/search/text/Mutafukaz/page/5/
desuarchive.org/co/search/text/Mutafukaz/page/4/
desuarchive.org/co/thread/103508786/#103508786
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dofus and Wakfu are really good. I remember waiting for the scuffed translations hours after the new episodes released.

Les Grandes Grandes Vacances

I know nothing about Wakfu or Dofus, but I watched the Dofus movie and really liked it.
I don’t know what it is, but it has this certain feel. I think it’s the cute characters mixed with the high stakes combined with the animation style.

Just finished watching Wakfu S1, and the Nox Ova which is animated by the guy who animated Devilman Crybaby, that Nox Ova is really, really disturbing.

To add to the list, The irish "Song of the Sea" and the co-produced "The Breadwinner" are great animated movies too.

The French are actually really kicking ass with a lot of their animated series.

some new webms from Season 2 uploaded to As to other 2D: Lascars is 2D character animations with 3D architecture, vehicles and some props and fun characters

Attached: Lascars manuella noaudio.webm (640x360, 2.97M)

MFKZ is nice too, it's basically San Andreas the Movie

>I found this by complete accident,
This is Yea Forums, are you fucking retarded, site immigrant? Where do you come from? Youtube comments?

Watch Season 2 and 3. Just as good as 1st one imo.

Attached: giphy.gif (480x360, 3.57M)

the Ogrest OVA is also really nice, it's got a real Dragonball (not Z) vibe to it

Attached: 72aa041693ba4dd866f807ac91eef15afa9ffca4_00.gif (320x178, 678K)

What is that from? I searched and found Megalo Box, which looks good.

Tho anime has the tendency to get really slow most times, tried watching Baki and it got stupid slow a few episodes in.

Last Man

Lastman
Half boxing anime (french), half supernatural detective thing. It's a prequel to a comic by the same name, but you don't have to read that first.
youtube.com/watch?v=fgURonRkPt4

Dofus sequel and Wakfu movies never ever
Didn't they release the Dofus literally the same week as Avengers Infinity War?
What were they thinking?

Attached: 1391732268409.gif (517x400, 2.45M)

Ankama is very bad at marketing. Yea Forums is like 80% of the marketing this series gets. The MMO is in a similar state.

Is it me or are they really bad at sound too? The Dofus movie had wonderful animation but really meh audio, and Wakfu isn't great either.

I wish I could tell you, but I'm pretty bad at picking up when sound is bad, or sometimes if animation is inconsistent.

>giphy
>sponge bob
yup, youtube, or amazon's customer opinions seems to be your favorite social media.

>Any other amazing pieces of 2D media outside of the US that aren't well known??
2D Asterix movies are pretty good (3D ones suprisingly too), Mutafukaz and idk Song of the Sea and other movies made by Cartoon Saloon?
Also Idk why, but I don't remember Yea Forums discussing Mutafukaz after its premiere, even so it seemed to be one of the most hyped movies here in 2018, so If I didn't miss any threads about it, it's kinda bizzare.

When it was in theaters in November for a day I think there was like one thread with 7 replies, there wasn't much discussion. Shame because the movie was pretty alright.

>Yea Forums discussing Mutafukaz
very few posts after the Annecy premiere: desuarchive.org/co/search/text/Mutafukaz/page/9/
on its French release date:desuarchive.org/co/search/text/Mutafukaz/page/6/
and desuarchive.org/co/search/text/Mutafukaz/page/5/ reporting on rather poor ticket sales
on its Japan (and US) release: desuarchive.org/co/search/text/Mutafukaz/page/4/
this thread: desuarchive.org/co/thread/103508786/#103508786

where can I watch this?

Kisscartoon and Piratebay have it for free